New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Default Re: YYHC 6: Now a Supernatural Drama

Taika's plan had been stupid. Alex had pretty much just went off on her own right away. Before being ambushed by P'ro'shi and completely and utterly decimated. She felt some fireballs going off, but right then she didn't really care. Buried in snow, covered in ice, she'd been completely and utterly defeated at her own game. She'd been beaten. Bested. Proven inferior.

"F*** ME NOW! Oh. F***!" Alex lets out a string of curses as she sits up from her pile. P'ro'shi was gone already. Son of a b****! Of course she'd turn her on to the extent that she wanted it right then and there in the middle of the snow and then run off somewhere. F***ing damn it, she was too horny to function right now.

Grumbling darkly to herself, Alex picks herself up from the snow and dusts herself off before trudging off towards the feeling of heat and sound of boiling water. That's where everyone else would be she guessed.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    Taika's plan had been stupid. Alex had pretty much just went off on her own right away. Before being ambushed by P'ro'shi and completely and utterly decimated. She felt some fireballs going off, but right then she didn't really care. Buried in snow, covered in ice, she'd been completely and utterly defeated at her own game. She'd been beaten. Bested. Proven inferior.

"F*** ME NOW! Oh. F***!" Alex lets out a string of curses as she sits up from her pile. P'ro'shi was gone already. Son of a b****! Of course she'd turn her on to the extent that she wanted it right then and there in the middle of the snow and then run off somewhere. F***ing damn it, she was too horny to function right now.

Grumbling darkly to herself, Alex picks herself up from the snow and dusts herself off before trudging off towards the feeling of heat and sound of boiling water. That's where everyone else would be she guessed.
    Alex you okay? Luna asked.

You're just pissed because I melted your snowfort!

"I'm pissed because you could have burnt me."
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #183

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Alex you okay? Luna asked.

You're just pissed because I melted your snowfort!

"I'm pissed because you could have burnt me."
    "Yeah I'm fine," Alex replied with a smile, wrapping an arm around Luna and snuggling against her. "I was just beaten, humiliated and bruised without being f***ed like a f***ing prize afterwards. Which sucks a**, but it's nothing to worry about."

Uh... things seemed to be escalating pretty badly here. "Should we like... step in or?" Alex asked with a frown.

4. - Top - End - #184

"Yeah I'm fine," Alex replied with a smile, wrapping an arm around Luna and snuggling against her. "I was just beaten, humiliated and bruised without being f***ed like a f***ing prize afterwards. Which sucks a**, but it's nothing to worry about."

Uh... things seemed to be escalating pretty badly here. "Should we like... step in or?" Alex asked with a frown.
    Oh, you're like a conquered nation's princess? Luna teased.

I'm careful!

"No you're not!"

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #185

I'm careful!

"No you're not!"
    Freyja enters the picture...apparently, the snow she got hit with during the battle had her 'standing at attention' in the right place.

Do we really need to fight about this? I'd...prefer to get warm.

6. - Top - End - #186

RedKnightGirl

I'm careful!

"No you're not!"
    "More like the hot as f*** bar wench being taken away over the shoulder of the marauding viking," Alex teased back. "Seriously though, I am SUPER hot for women who are awesome at stuff. I love how smart you are for example. But when someone just takes me to town at something I'm good at, beats me at it and proves just how bad a** they are even compared to me.... f***ing damn it it makes me want to jump their bones," she sighed wistfully. "Or makes me want them to jump mine rather, I am a definite bottom most of the time," she corrects.

7. - Top - End - #187

Quote Originally Posted by Angelalex242 View Post
    Freyja enters the picture...apparently, the snow she got hit with during the battle had her 'standing at attention' in the right place.

Do we really need to fight about this? I'd...prefer to get warm.
    "Why don't you let Jen set you on fire, you'll be warm for the rest of your life!" Agatha complains.

"More like the hot as f*** bar wench being taken away over the shoulder of the marauding viking," Alex teased back. "Seriously though, I am SUPER hot for women who are awesome at stuff. I love how smart you are for example. But when someone just takes me to town at something I'm good at, beats me at it and proves just how bad a** they are even compared to me.... f***ing damn it it makes me want to jump their bones," she sighed wistfully. "Or makes me want them to jump mine rather, I am a definite bottom most of the time," she corrects.
    With magic, I could probably kick your ass. Luna teases embracing Alex.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Titan in the Playground

"Yeah, I have to agree with Agatha. You can't be throwing fireballs at people, Jen. That's way too dangerous. P'ro'shi is the only person that doesn't strongly risk death or severe injury from that."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

9. - Top - End - #189

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Yeah, I have to agree with Agatha. You can't be throwing fireballs at people, Jen. That's way too dangerous. P'ro'shi is the only person that doesn't strongly risk death or severe injury from that."
    Fine.... Stupid everyone can use magic besides Jen She muttered clearly furious.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

"You are allowed to use magic, you just can't throw flames at your friends. It's like how I didn't throw acid at people."

Show

11. - Top - End - #191

"You are allowed to use magic, you just can't throw flames at your friends. It's like how I didn't throw acid at people."
    Not the point! Jen snapped. Storming off and leaving a trail of swiftly melted snow

12. - Top - End - #192

Not the point! Jen snapped. Storming off and leaving a trail of swiftly melted snow
    But Jen...you did use magic. You very possibly just saved Heather's life with it. I cannot stress enough how dangerous hypothermia is. You made it go away.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground

Ah, screw it. Getting the shirt and hat back can wait till later. In the meantime, P'ro'shi's modesty is covered up by the tentacles from her neck wrapping themselves around part of her upper torso, making it look somewhat like she's wearing a black sarashi. She emerges from the snow when all the vibrations from the previous flinging had stopped. Hearing her named mentioned, she tunes in to the next part before responding. "To be fair, I didn't actually notice anyone else using magic in said snowball fight."

14. - Top - End - #194

RedKnightGirl

With magic, I could probably kick your ass. Luna teases embracing Alex.
    "Could you? Because that actually sounds pretty damn hot," Alex teases back, embracing her. And she wanted to just stay like that. But... damn it, why did they have to pick on Jen about something that hit kind of close to home? She couldn't just ignore it, but... snuggles...

"One sec," Alex apologized, giving Luna a quick squeeze before running after Jen. Stopping for a second to glare at the others. "Guys, back the f*** off. You don't understand what you're talking about," she scolded, before continuing to run after Jen. "Freyja, you don't know what you're talking about. Jen? Want to talk about it?" Alex offered.

15. - Top - End - #195

Quote Originally Posted by Angelalex242 View Post
    But Jen...you did use magic. You very possibly just saved Heather's life with it. I cannot stress enough how dangerous hypothermia is. You made it go away.
    "I wasn't hypotherima, just concussed." Heather points out.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    Ah, screw it. Getting the shirt and hat back can wait till later. In the meantime, P'ro'shi's modesty is covered up by the tentacles from her neck wrapping themselves around part of her upper torso, making it look somewhat like she's wearing a black sarashi. She emerges from the snow when all the vibrations from the previous flinging had stopped. Hearing her named mentioned, she tunes in to the next part before responding. "To be fair, I didn't actually notice anyone else using magic in said snowball fight."
    "She was turning her flames up to flamethrower." Agatha yells.

"Could you? Because that actually sounds pretty damn hot," Alex teases back, embracing her. And she wanted to just stay like that. But... damn it, why did they have to pick on Jen about something that hit kind of close to home? She couldn't just ignore it, but... snuggles...

"One sec," Alex apologized, giving Luna a quick squeeze before running after Jen. Stopping for a second to glare at the others. "Guys, back the f*** off. You don't understand what you're talking about," she scolded, before continuing to run after Jen. "Freyja, you don't know what you're talking about. Jen? Want to talk about it?" Alex offered.
    Jen starts tearing up.
    Dad.... Dad's getting engaged.... She says.

16. - Top - End - #196

RedKnightGirl

Jen starts tearing up.
    Dad.... Dad's getting engaged.... She says.
    That... was a lot heavier than she'd expected. But Alex was damned if she was going to back down now just because she was taken by surprise.

"That sucks. I'm sorry," Alex hugged her reassuringly. Yeah, it wasn't actually that bad if you looked at it objectively. But who the f*** cared about objective? Talking about how it'd be fine, or how it wasn't a big deal wasn't what she needed right now.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

Noting that replying to Agatha would probably have to wait for a better time, P'ro'shi stands still staring, practically physically dazed by the surprise of the bombshell Jen just dropped. Though admittedly, this is mostly out of confusion. P'ro'shi must have missed something while she was doing a sandworm impression, because she was failing to see how that was relevant to anything that had happened at all. "Errrr.....good for you?"
    Last edited by Necroticplague; 2015-05-01 at 01:30 PM.

18. - Top - End - #198

Freyja hadn't heard a thing about Jen's home life.

"I don't understand the situation or what's going on. Why is this bad?

19. - Top - End - #199

That... was a lot heavier than she'd expected. But Alex was damned if she was going to back down now just because she was taken by surprise.

"That sucks. I'm sorry," Alex hugged her reassuringly. Yeah, it wasn't actually that bad if you looked at it objectively. But who the f*** cared about objective? Talking about how it'd be fine, or how it wasn't a big deal wasn't what she needed right now.
    I don't want a new Mom. Jen commented.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    Noting that replying to Agatha would probably have to wait for a better time, P'ro'shi stands still staring, practically physically dazed by the surprise of the bombshell Jen just dropped. Though admittedly, this is mostly out of confusion. P'ro'shi must have missed something while she was doing a sandworm impression, because she was failing to see how that was relevant to anything that had happened at all. "Errrr.....good for you?"
    I'm just stressed and angry and need to lash out at something. Jen replied.

20. - Top - End - #200

RedKnightGirl

I don't want a new Mom. Jen commented.

I'm just stressed and angry and need to lash out at something. Jen replied.
    "Now you're speaking my language," Alex grinned, giving Jen a quick squeeze before looking up at her. "Tell you what, let's just get out of here and you can blow some s*** up without anyone bugging you about it. Sound good?" If it got the aggression out of her she was sure a few trees and rocks wouldn't mind exploding.

21. - Top - End - #201

Freyja thought for a moment and...

If you must blow things up, try to stick to nonliving things like rocks and such. I'll feel it if a tree blows up.

22. - Top - End - #202

"Now you're speaking my language," Alex grinned, giving Jen a quick squeeze before looking up at her. "Tell you what, let's just get out of here and you can blow some s*** up without anyone bugging you about it. Sound good?" If it got the aggression out of her she was sure a few trees and rocks wouldn't mind exploding.
    "Blowing stuff up! Can I come!" Rose asks.

Jen looks to Alex.

23. - Top - End - #203

RedKnightGirl

"See why I said we should get the f*** away from here first?" Alex notes exasperated, gesturing with her thumb to Freyja. "Total. Buzzkils. Let's just go somewhere and do whatever the f*** you need to do, alright?"

She felt a little guilty picking on Freyja like that after before, but it might make Jen crack a smile.

Rose... "I'd love that! But it's Jen's call really," Alex shrugged. This was for Jen after all.
    Last edited by Anubis Dread; 2015-05-01 at 02:04 PM.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh..." Taika says, any anger vanishing. "S***, sorry, Jen... Do you want to talk about it?" She walks over to Agatha, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Let up on this. We can talk about it when she's not in a state like this, okay?"

Show

25. - Top - End - #205

I hate to point this out, but even if I were in the house, I'd still feel the destruction of trees. They're plants, but they're still alive.

There were serious downsides to being so connected to nature.

26. - Top - End - #206

"See why I said we should get the f*** away from here first?" Alex notes exasperated, gesturing with her thumb to Freyja. "Total. Buzzkils. Let's just go somewhere and do whatever the f*** you need to do, alright?"

She felt a little guilty picking on Freyja like that after before, but it might make Jen crack a smile.

Rose... "I'd love that! But it's Jen's call really," Alex shrugged. This was for Jen after all.
    Sure. Jen shrugs. Who's coming?

"Oh..." Taika says, any anger vanishing. "S***, sorry, Jen... Do you want to talk about it?" She walks over to Agatha, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Let up on this. We can talk about it when she's not in a state like this, okay?"
    "I understand and sympathize with her problem. She could have killed me." Agatha points out.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes, and I don't plan to let her get off free from that, but I also know that right now is not the time to harass her. It never ends well." Part of the reason she had quit chasing her, really.

Show

28. - Top - End - #208

RedKnightGirl

Sure. Jen shrugs. Who's coming?

"I understand and sympathize with her problem. She could have killed me." Agatha points out.
    "Me for sure!" Alex grinned. That was a given, but might as well let it be known she was enthusiastic about it right?

Agatha though... Stepping back a bit, Alex leaned over to Agatha and whispered in her ear. "Agatha, I like you, but stop. Jen and Luna could kill all of us in a heartbeat if they lost control. They don't need to be reminded. And uh... me too, kind of," she admitted.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Titan in the Playground

"I'm sure as heck coming!" When Luna had been whining before, P'ro'shi had offered her services as an acceptable target to help vent any magic energies. The offer still pretty much stands, even if the reasons for necessity have changed, though she doesn't expect anyone to take her up one it.

30. - Top - End - #210

Agatha relents. "But I am going inside." She comments.