New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

RangerGuy

Lightbulb Is there an artist out there who would do this for me?

I have recently created an RPG and I am making most of the art myself. However, I'm not that good of an artist and I want at least one piece that I could use as cover art, preferably a large image so it doesn't look blocky or pixellated. Could anyone make something I could use?

A bit of info:

Classes are Archer, Artificer, Cleric, Thief, Warrior, and Wizard, and it uses standard D&D races

Set in a high-magic world

A combat scene showing a few classes would be good, but I have no idea how any of this would really be drawn/created. You can be free to draw something besides this, because that's just a suggestion. I will give credit to everyone who helped with this, and I'll probably use any image I get in the game. In addition, I can send you the game's link, guaranteeing that you get a copy before it is released to the forum.

Thanks, darkscizor
    Quote Originally Posted by Xetheral View Post
    Sovereign Glue is, of course, made from Sovereigns. In a lawless area they can be quite rare. Fortunately, in a kingdom with clearly-defined rules of succession and no mandatory mourning period, Sovereigns are a renewable resource.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Is there an artist out there who would do this for me?

Your game... is it a videogame? A tabletop? You're a bit unclear about that.

Also, is it a commercial product? "Credit" cannot be eaten, if you're an artist.
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

RangerGuy

Sorry if I was unclear about the game type, but it's tabletop, and the cover art size I'm thinking of is for 8.5 x 11 inch paper, for proportions. I'm not making it as a commercial product at the moment, while I may print it off online to give it to friends. It may be published online for free in the future.
    Sovereign Glue is, of course, made from Sovereigns. In a lawless area they can be quite rare. Fortunately, in a kingdom with clearly-defined rules of succession and no mandatory mourning period, Sovereigns are a renewable resource.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

Hmm. I might have a friend that does this sort of thing. Do you want me to pass this on to them and see if they're interested?

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

RangerGuy

Yeah, that would be great. Thanks!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground

would you like the priest in armor with weapons, or in a robe casting spells?

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

RangerGuy

In a robe casting spells?

8. - Top - End - #8
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi again. I have a bit of bad news. I talked to my pal, and they said they're a little busy at the moment. They just committed to this other project, and they don't think it's possible to submit any work. They said maybe they might be able to do one or two pieces, but don't hold your breath. How long are you taking submissions anyway? Because if my friend finishes their work before this book comes out, they're definitely willing to help you out.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Dwarf in the Playground

RangerGuy

Right now it's in development and I have pretty much everything but the art so far.