New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Puzzle and Dragons 12: Extreme Puzzle Rush (Legend+)

Wow, Gravis is a pushover with the relaxed dungeon restrictions.

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Quietus View Post
    I have Kushi, but to put her on Kali team that means losing either Fuma or my flex spot, which is sometimes an option. Usually I use my second Kali in the flex, but it can also take Shining Dragon Knight for bind dungeons. Would love to use LMeta, but I sadly do not have one right now on my phone. If I did, I would immediately be putting in every shred of resources to max level/awaken her immediately, she'd be super useful as an option on my Kali team. For now, I have to rely on Dragon Knight to recover bind, or use Midgard to get DR. Nice thing is, I have enough skill boosts on that team to make it worthwhile now - two on leader Kali, one on flex spot, one on Fuma, and one on Midgard. Still takes a while to come up, but it's not a ten turn stall any more.

::edit:: No Lmeta on the phone. Tablet does - when I get the team cost, I'm actually considering fielding a Kali team there, with LKali/Lmeta/Yomi plus filler. Not as powerful as my phone, but it's still Kali, and more time extends besides.
    Oh I guess I just assumed you had one. Too bad. Your Kali team is pretty locked in, so I guess the flex spots are a bit more constrained. My teams only have one slot locked in-- Batman.

EDIT: No kidding about Gravis. I completely trashed both levels of it with ronia.
    Last edited by Otravyat; 2015-06-21 at 12:08 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Otravyat View Post
    Oh I guess I just assumed you had one. Too bad. Your Kali team is pretty locked in, so I guess the flex spots are a bit more constrained. My teams only have one slot locked in-- Batman.

EDIT: No kidding about Gravis. I completely trashed both levels of it with ronia.
    I've kind of gathered some very ideal subs for her. I do switch them out sometimes - Mephistopheles is a big one, I swap out both my flex spot (for Echidna) and my dark spot (for Anubis) when I run that. But for general use, it's hard to beat Kali/Fuma/Arthur/Arcline for subs. Extreme luxury teams, of course, could use Dark Kali in place of Arthur, and she'd be REALLY tough to beat that way, I think the most luxury Kali team I've seen was LKali//LKali/LKali/SQ/DKali//LKali, all hypermaxed. That's... pretty much easy mode Kali team. I think I can spike higher on single rounds with LKali->Fuma, though.

In other news, Operation : Goemon is a success! My tablet now has all the raw cards required for a Goemon team to run King of Gods, with Goemon//Gigas/BerserkerZ/Shiva/Echidna//Goemon. I've added my phone as a best friend, so I always have a Goemon available to me, meaning that once I get everyone evolved and up to at least level 50, I should be able to solve my team cost issues pretty quickly. Now I'm just waiting to get two Keeper of Gold from the special PAL machines, one for Goemon's ult and one for Kali. I already have the rest of the materials for both.
    Pokemon friend code : 3067-5701-8746

Trade list can be found on my Giant League wiki page, all pokemon are kept in stock with 5 IVs, most with egg moves, some bred for Hidden Powers. Currently at 55 in stock and counting.

Padherders for my phone and my tablet!

4. - Top - End - #1024

Quote Originally Posted by Quietus View Post
    I've kind of gathered some very ideal subs for her. I do switch them out sometimes - Mephistopheles is a big one, I swap out both my flex spot (for Echidna) and my dark spot (for Anubis) when I run that. But for general use, it's hard to beat Kali/Fuma/Arthur/Arcline for subs. Extreme luxury teams, of course, could use Dark Kali in place of Arthur, and she'd be REALLY tough to beat that way, I think the most luxury Kali team I've seen was LKali//LKali/LKali/SQ/DKali//LKali, all hypermaxed. That's... pretty much easy mode Kali team. I think I can spike higher on single rounds with LKali->Fuma, though.
    Oh yeah your team makes complete sense when you have those subs.
    If I had a Sun Quan Id probably have 3/4 sub slots completely locked.

U&Y//U&Y/U&Y/SQ/Flex//U&Y with flex being batman or Yomi depending on the dungeon. lMeta for one of the U&Ys if bind clears are needed.
    Last edited by Otravyat; 2015-06-21 at 02:26 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Oh yeah your team makes complete sense when you have those subs.
    If I had a Sun Quan Id probably have 3/4 sub slots completely locked.

U&Y//U&Y/U&Y/SQ/Flex//U&Y with flex being batman or Yomi depending on the dungeon. lMeta for one of the U&Ys if bind clears are needed.
    Yeah, that'd be beastly - that's what, the Blue/Green version of what I'm doing with Kali? That'd be fantastic.

So, I've spent most of today failing at C9 (giving up on 9/10), and farming Light Sprites for Wukong. I have a lot more box space now, but I've managed to go 1/15 on skill ups so far. I have 12 more dragon flowers, I'm going to limit myself to 10 more attempts. Means I may have to farm up to 20 more topalits, but that's fine. I'm taking a break now to get/make food, and later on I'll do an hour of Light Insect Dragon for exp fodder, then farm sprites/topalits. At this point, I'm almost looking forward to seeing the 2.5x skill up rate go.

Trade list can be found on my Giant League wiki page, all pokemon are kept in stock with 5 IVs, most with egg moves, some bred for Hidden Powers. Currently at 55 in stock and counting.

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Titan in the Playground

It does encourage one. I spent six or seven stones making sure I max-skilled both my DIzas in time, partly because of the 2.5 and partly because I want to be able to focus on farming Hera-Ur skillups in the coming week.

Wish my best friend had an Anubis. Was more reliable than DQ for farming the bowl dragons (not that she was bad), but I don't have a ton of them on my list.
    Last edited by Sallera; 2015-06-21 at 06:40 PM.
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Sallera View Post
    It does encourage one. I spent six or seven stones making sure I max-skilled both my DIzas in time, partly because of the 2.5 and partly because I want to be able to focus on farming Hera-Ur skillups in the coming week.

Wish my best friend had an Anubis. Was more reliable than DQ for farming the bowl dragons (not that she was bad), but I don't have a ton of them on my list.
    Yeah, I've noticed the same. I've been thrilled that I've been so successful with Anubis, but I'm keeping in mind that it's tricolor, so not exactly terribly difficult. Unfortunately, I don't have DIzas yet; I'm planning on hoarding up about 70 dark bowl dragons to feed off during an event next time we get their dungeon. If I can finally find a way to beat her, of course.

8. - Top - End - #1028
    Titan in the Playground

decided to bomb my stamina into Gravis today because of Father's Day activities making my time short and in demand. I got a skill up on Gravis, a skill up on Voice, and a skill up on Kamui. Gravis actually seems like a pretty good sub and good to pair with a DIza for leaders.

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

I managed to finally max skill my second Wukong last night.. that was an exhausting amount of work. I hate having to evolve monsters in order to feed them off. Doesn't help that I went 1/15 for the longest time and had to farm a whole new set of topalits, but then I finished the last three skill ups in the next set of five. The only monsters left on my Wukong team that aren't max skill are Awoken Venus (not worried about her, she's mostly just for the enhance) and Raphael (I have over 20 Angelits waiting for the mat rotation to go back). On average, it should take 30 Angelits to max Raphael on 2x skill up. We'll see how that holds up. And then I get to level everyone up, since most of them are in the 30's!

::Edit:: I've reduced my Anubis team to six time extends, to match what I intend to eventually use. Currently running D/L Anubis with Yomi, Wee Jas, Gronia, and Blodin subs. That way if I get to the grape dragon and can't take it out first turn, I'm not screwed when he eats my hearts. I'm not beating Black Bowl Dragon 100%, but I'm winning probably 2/3 of the time on the highest difficulty. There's work to be done, but I'm actually using my Anubis, so that's a point of pride!
    Last edited by Quietus; 2015-06-22 at 08:37 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Titan in the Playground

Two pulls on PADcademy REM: chibi!Amateratsu and Perseus. Not the hero I was hoping for but no big, he'll serve purpose.

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Ettin in the Playground

PAD Academy is pretty hard. I've only tried one run so far (and still early so not my best orbing) and lost. I'll give it another try later, once I've woke up some more and see how it goes then. Or maybe Athena is the better choice over Horus in this case.

One PADA REM roll so far and got chibi yamato takeru. I'm thinking chibi REMs are PAD's answer to everyone complaining about the difficulty of low cost dungeons. I would also really love Isis, and I know my wife wants me to have her too. And I think Athena would be great too (especially with that RCV, makes up for a lot of the normal Athena team's weakness). Only one more roll, probably 2, from free stones, I might just buy some for this though. Especially since the only possible dupe I can get right now is Yamato Takeru (and the chibi version I just pulled), I don't have any of the other Heroes and all of the chibis have their uses.

12. - Top - End - #1032
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    Two pulls on PADcademy REM: chibi!Amateratsu and Perseus. Not the hero I was hoping for but no big, he'll serve purpose.
    Man, I got chibi-pandora and chibi-andromeda. Kinda thinking this is a trap.

Quote Originally Posted by Erloas View Post
    PAD Academy is pretty hard. I've only tried one run so far (and still early so not my best orbing) and lost. I'll give it another try later, once I've woke up some more and see how it goes then. Or maybe Athena is the better choice over Horus in this case.
    Maybe it's a matter of teams, but I actually thought it was really forgiving.

I guess I'm going to skill up that Disco Hera I evolved but never used?

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by obryn View Post
    Man, I got chibi-pandora and chibi-andromeda. Kinda thinking this is a trap.

Maybe it's a matter of teams, but I actually thought it was really forgiving.

I guess I'm going to skill up that Disco Hera I evolved but never used?
    Of course it is a trap, but it is a trap we all know.

I think part of it on the first run was not comboing my best and a lack of heart orbs dropping for me. There are quite a few big hits in there and without good RCV it just takes its toll. It didn't help that because of that I burned my delay on the swordsmen just to be save then went to stall and RCV and had a 20x skyfall taking both of them out and then ending up on Hera without it being ready. Tried to stall a bit because I needed that delay to not get taken out by the charge up and died.
    It doesn't seem harder than most descends, but it is more on par with descends than it is with most collabs for difficulty.

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Titan in the Playground

How long do you think before they make an awakening to resist cooldown increases?

15. - Top - End - #1035
    Barbarian in the Playground

Going for one roll right now...

GG trapped... Chibi WuKong....

Been playing FFIV lately, haven't been on here much xD. Than and a lot of reading....

Yes, I did get my Sonia Gran with zero stone, but didn't grind it for skill ups.

How's everyone?

Aca
    Last edited by Academia; 2015-06-22 at 10:51 AM.
    *Waves from Aca*

Spoiler: Aca's Teams
    Show
    Main Leaders: Kirin, Pandora, RSonia

Secondary Leaders: Haku, Genbu, LMeta, Bastet, Lu Bu, Yamato, WuKong

Developing Teams: Andromeda, Amaterasu, Athena, BSonnia

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Ettin in the Playground

Any idea what the invade rate is for Gigas? I was very surprised to see him on my first run of Legend. I'll need at least 4 for the awakenings. It seems like this Gigas is an even better Goemon sub than the original Gigas, and for those no dupe dungeons (would goemon even try those though?) you could bring them both.

How long do you think before they make an awakening to resist cooldown increases?
    My guess is never. They seem to have already put into place their counter, the many new skills they are adding which decrease skill cooldowns. Though of course they will be hit too... so I'm not sure.
    Last edited by Erloas; 2015-06-22 at 10:54 AM.

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, first taste of skill CD increase required a bit of preparation. Haven't run it on the tablet yet since I was farming +eggs, but on the phone (LKali) I just brought Indra and used him the turn I killed Luci. Rest of the dungeon seemed pretty easy, but Hera does have the potential to one-shot teams with no HP boost. Since I don't have any special need for stones on the phone right now either (and didn't own any of the Hero gods), I threw them all at the academy REM - Wukong, mini-Ama, Andromeda. The latter ought to make a good Sara sub; I'd been wanting something in there that made hearts along with water.

Edit: It rather seems the whole point of skill CD increases is to have no perfect counter, so yeah, probably not.
    Last edited by Sallera; 2015-06-22 at 11:01 AM.
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

18. - Top - End - #1038
    Titan in the Playground

*sighs* I think I'm going to give up on PAD. I just don't have the motivation to actually grind out everything I need. Wish I did, though. The late game sounds pretty awesome.

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Titan in the Playground

One pull on the PAD REM only and I got: Athena.

Cleared mythical as well, though I stoned it once on Hera (net zero since I got the stone for finishing the other difficulties). I haven't seen a gigas yet at all though.

A
    My guess is never. They seem to have already put into place their counter, the many new skills they are adding which decrease skill cooldowns. Though of course they will be hit too... so I'm not sure.
    The cd reduction skills aren't a counter since the +cooldown monster abilities take away your skills that are ready. Hera wasn't too bad since you can tank one turn and then hit her so she buffs herself on the second turn, then use whatever skills you were saving and just burst ~3 million in one turn or delay her. But for future monsters, I think awakenings are going to be the only counter, since there's no other thing that even interacts with preemptive cd increases.

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    *sighs* I think I'm going to give up on PAD. I just don't have the motivation to actually grind out everything I need. Wish I did, though. The late game sounds pretty awesome.
    Why don't you just do a few runs a day and spend no money? If you look up the timing for the day's super [color] dragons, you can spend all your stamina in ~10 minutes, get the daily login bonus and any stones etc. from events, and go about your business. Do that for a few weeks and you'll find yourself with a reasonable team.
    Last edited by Anarion; 2015-06-22 at 01:12 PM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Why don't you just do a few runs a day and spend no money? If you look up the timing for the day's super [color] dragons, you can spend all your stamina in ~10 minutes, get the daily login bonus and any stones etc. from events, and go about your business. Do that for a few weeks and you'll find yourself with a reasonable team.
    Yeah, that's the biggest hump. My success rate went up astronomically after I got my average level on my primary team (Leilan, at the time) from mid-forties to mid-seventies, and that was really just two weeks of hitting super rubies hard.

21. - Top - End - #1041
    Ettin in the Playground

I just don't see them adding another set of awakenings at this point. If they only added it to new monsters and ultimates it would take a long time to get much use, but the only other choice is to go back and rework 2000 other monsters to reshuffle their awakenings to add it to older monsters. The way it is they seem to have taken a long time to just add the machine type to a fairly small set of monsters (even JP doesn't have much). Considering that for the most part it functions exactly the same as a skill-lock, they can switch between them depending *if* they want someone to have a counter or not.

As long as we don't start seeing dungeons with monsters that do a CD delay of 99 turns I don't really see much of a problem with it.

As for leaving because of the grind, it really depends what you want out of the game. There are only a few times were I've really felt like I was just grinding. Sure there were things out of my reach until I got farther in the game, but it was mostly a case of playing and doing other things I wanted to do until I could do the harder stuff. Sure farming Tower of Giants gets really old really fast, and skill-ups are pretty much an exercise in frustration but that isn't really necessary either. My primary descent team doesn't have that many skill-ups and most of them are incidental rather than farmed. Some teams are a lot more active dependent though so they'll require more than others.

Speaking of skill-ups, my Hello Kitty results: Strawberry 7, berry 2, melon 7, lemon 8 (max), grape 7.
    I have no idea why it hated the berry dragon so much. I think a lot of it was just poor drop rates of the blues rather than exceptionally bad skill-up luck, but obviously there was a bit of that too.

22. - Top - End - #1042
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    One pull on the PAD REM only and I got: Athena.

Cleared mythical as well, though I stoned it once on Hera (net zero since I got the stone for finishing the other difficulties). I haven't seen a gigas yet at all though.

The cd reduction skills aren't a counter since the +cooldown monster abilities take away your skills that are ready. Hera wasn't too bad since you can tank one turn and then hit her so she buffs herself on the second turn, then use whatever skills you were saving and just burst ~3 million in one turn or delay her. But for future monsters, I think awakenings are going to be the only counter, since there's no other thing that even interacts with preemptive cd increases.

So I ran into a gigas today in the morning and somehow died, so I exited. I didn't know it was an invade.... er. Oh the rushing sucks >.<
    *Waves from Aca*

Spoiler: Aca's Teams
    Show
    Main Leaders: Kirin, Pandora, RSonia

Secondary Leaders: Haku, Genbu, LMeta, Bastet, Lu Bu, Yamato, WuKong

Developing Teams: Andromeda, Amaterasu, Athena, BSonnia

23. - Top - End - #1043
    Titan in the Playground

Any idea what the invade rate is for Gigas? I was very surprised to see him on my first run of Legend. I'll need at least 4 for the awakenings. It seems like this Gigas is an even better Goemon sub than the original Gigas, and for those no dupe dungeons (would goemon even try those though?) you could bring them both.
    No-Dupe Goemon Team: Ultimate Goemon//Regular Goemon, R/L Gigas, R/R Gigas, Gang Leader Gigas, and.. I dunno, a different kind of orb shift? Something with a heartmake to help feed your 3 Gigases? Maybe just a bucket of Skill Ups to help make sure you have Gigas up quicker and don't have to find as many places to stall for your Goemons. An orb enhance would be handy too. Lots of options.

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Academia View Post
    Going for one roll right now...

GG trapped... Chibi WuKong....

Been playing FFIV lately, haven't been on here much xD. Than and a lot of reading....

Yes, I did get my Sonia Gran with zero stone, but didn't grind it for skill ups.

How's everyone?

Aca
    Quote Originally Posted by tyckspoon View Post
    No-Dupe Goemon Team: Ultimate Goemon//Regular Goemon, R/L Gigas, R/R Gigas, Gang Leader Gigas, and.. I dunno, a different kind of orb shift? Something with a heartmake to help feed your 3 Gigases? Maybe just a bucket of Skill Ups to help make sure you have Gigas up quicker and don't have to find as many places to stall for your Goemons. An orb enhance would be handy too. Lots of options.
    Rodin? Great awakenings. Maybe dump a Gigas for Phoenix Knight, I find that having one or two cards that aren't Physical isn't bad.
    Last edited by Quietus; 2015-06-22 at 04:05 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Titan in the Playground

Mitsukiiiiiiii

26. - Top - End - #1046

So I ran into a gigas today in the morning and somehow died, so I exited. I didn't know it was an invade.... er. Oh the rushing sucks >.<
    I did this too. Got no hearts despite 13 combos over two turns on the boss and couldn't take two straight hits waiting for the skills.

I don't think you need 100% physical. As quietus said two gigas a Phoenix knight and an orb enhance would be my votes.

Edit: Mitsuki is also nice. Good call Fax.
    Last edited by Otravyat; 2015-06-22 at 04:15 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1047
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

I did this too. Got no hearts despite 13 combos over two turns on the boss and couldn't take two straight hits waiting for the skills.

I don't think you need 100% physical. As quietus said two gigas a Phoenix knight and an orb enhance would be my votes.
    Mm, good point. I didn't notice he has no enhance on that team. I like ADQ Hera for that, but if you have him, Shiva works really well and can get that Physical typing. Phoenix is also an option.

28. - Top - End - #1048
    Titan in the Playground

and skill-ups are pretty much an exercise in frustration
    SCREW YOU RED FRUITS AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

...er, what were we talking about?

That's rough. Though to be perfectly honest, I only want him because of the hair.

Mitsukiiiiiiii
    <3
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

29. - Top - End - #1049

2 Chibi Pandoras and a Chiyome from PADA REM. I'm sort of regretting not waiting for the next Godfest but they were too cute to resist

Ran into my second major roadblock in Vesta Cave since I've only been leveling up a mono green team. Might be time to revisit Technicals again where I'm up to Shrine of Liquid Flames.

Currently using Guardian Dragon, Avalon Drake as lead, Bastet, Verdandi, Hobgoblin and Kitty WoodBublie.
    Plan is probably for Bastet to become my lead eventually with Bastet/Kushi friends once it's ultimate evolved. Hobgoblin and Kitty are placeholders due to cost restrictions atm, the others will probably be on the team awhile until I expand my collection.

Thinking it might also be wise to starting leveling up another team or 2 for endgame content and would like suggestions on what to aim for. I'm willing to experiment with anything not called Horus (I tried. I can combo up Bastet in my sleep but comboing 4 colours with any sort of consistency just escapes me) and I don't mind spending time to farm farmables if they're absolutely necessary.

This is the 4*+ monsters I currently have to work with from REM and drops (Forked out some cash for 85 stones during last Godfest since this is a game I know I will be playing for a long time):
    Red: Chibi Chiyome, Sonia x2, Horus, Freya, Berserker Z, Echidna, Starter Dragon
    Blue: Hermes, Hatsume no Tsubone, Idunn&Idunna, Siren, Starter Dragon
    Green: Avalon Drake, Bastet, Verdandi, Toyceratops
    Light: White Demon Ilm, Indra, Apocalypse, Apollo, Verche, Starter Dragon
    Dark: Kali, Black Demon Zuoh, Anubis, Loki, Chibi Pandora x2, Dragon Samurai, Thanatos
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

30. - Top - End - #1050
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward View Post
    2 Chibi Pandoras and a Chiyome from PADA REM. I'm sort of regretting not waiting for the next Godfest but they were too cute to resist

Ran into my second major roadblock in Vesta Cave since I've only been leveling up a mono green team. Might be time to revisit Technicals again where I'm up to Shrine of Liquid Flames.

Currently using Guardian Dragon, Avalon Drake as lead, Bastet, Verdandi, Hobgoblin and Kitty WoodBublie.
    Plan is probably for Bastet to become my lead eventually with Bastet/Kushi friends once it's ultimate evolved. Hobgoblin and Kitty are placeholders due to cost restrictions atm, the others will probably be on the team awhile until I expand my collection.

Thinking it might also be wise to starting leveling up another team or 2 for endgame content and would like suggestions on what to aim for. I'm willing to experiment with anything not called Horus (I tried. I can combo up Bastet in my sleep but comboing 4 colours with any sort of consistency just escapes me) and I don't mind spending time to farm farmables if they're absolutely necessary.

This is the 4*+ monsters I currently have to work with from REM and drops (Forked out some cash for 85 stones during last Godfest since this is a game I know I will be playing for a long time):
    Red: Chibi Chiyome, Sonia x2, Horus, Freya, Berserker Z, Echidna, Starter Dragon
    Blue: Hermes, Hatsume no Tsubone, Idunn&Idunna, Siren, Starter Dragon
    Green: Avalon Drake, Bastet, Verdandi, Toyceratops
    Light: White Demon Ilm, Indra, Apocalypse, Apollo, Verche, Starter Dragon
    Dark: Kali, Black Demon Zuoh, Anubis, Loki, Chibi Pandora x2, Dragon Samurai, Thanatos

I highly recommend running Bastet primary, over Avalon Drake. If you can make four combos reliably, that's already up to 6.25x damage instead of 4x. Particularly if Drake isn't evolved, since it's only hitting three of your cards. Either that, or put Verdandi up, she leverages a minimum 9x for everyone on the team. If you want to run Bastet, add my tablet account, 374.665.338, I have Bastet up always there.