New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Puzzle and Dragons 12: Extreme Puzzle Rush (Legend+)

Quote Originally Posted by Quietus View Post
    I highly recommend running Bastet primary, over Avalon Drake. If you can make four combos reliably, that's already up to 6.25x damage instead of 4x. Particularly if Drake isn't evolved, since it's only hitting three of your cards. Either that, or put Verdandi up, she leverages a minimum 9x for everyone on the team. If you want to run Bastet, add my tablet account, 374.665.338, I have Bastet up always there.
    As I mentioned before, my plan is to run Bastet primary once I ult evolve her since at the moment, I feel the extra .5 multipliers isn't worth what I'm giving up. The Drake is in it's evolved form (I got it from my tutorial pull). I'm basically using it as insurance policy since I'm pairing it with Zhuge Liang most of the time meaning I want to be under 80% health at all times and using Bastet means I could potentially go from 80% to dead in a single hit if I make a mistake.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward View Post
    As I mentioned before, my plan is to run Bastet primary once I ult evolve her since at the moment, I feel the extra .5 multipliers isn't worth what I'm giving up. The Drake is in it's evolved form (I got it from my tutorial pull). I'm basically using it as insurance policy since I'm pairing it with Zhuge Liang most of the time meaning I want to be under 80% health at all times and using Bastet means I could potentially go from 80% to dead in a single hit if I make a mistake.
    Well, there is that. Having Drake means a nice HP pool available, though do watch the team cost - I don't know what rank you are, but Verdandi/Bastet/Drake is costly. That's a pretty damn fantastic Bastet team, actually, I wish I had a Verdandi on my tablet. Either way, feel free to add me, you could run Bastet instead of GZL from time to time to practice combo building. I've got her at level 93 or so now, +90, and will soon be getting to +120.

::Edit:: +120 now! Not bad for a baby account.
    Last edited by Quietus; 2015-06-22 at 11:05 PM.
    Pokemon friend code : 3067-5701-8746

Trade list can be found on my Giant League wiki page, all pokemon are kept in stock with 5 IVs, most with egg moves, some bred for Hidden Powers. Currently at 55 in stock and counting.

Padherders for my phone and my tablet!

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Welp. Got trolled twice today, did one pull on the Padcademy REM on each account. Both got chibis, Pandora for the tablet and Andromeda for the phone. Worst part is that I could maybe have more use for them if they were the other way around.

Trade list can be found on my Giant League wiki page, all pokemon are kept in stock with 5 IVs, most with egg moves, some bred for Hidden Powers. Currently at 55 in stock and counting.

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Titan in the Playground

2 Chibi Pandoras and a Chiyome from PADA REM. I'm sort of regretting not waiting for the next Godfest but they were too cute to resist

Ran into my second major roadblock in Vesta Cave since I've only been leveling up a mono green team. Might be time to revisit Technicals again where I'm up to Shrine of Liquid Flames.

Currently using Guardian Dragon, Avalon Drake as lead, Bastet, Verdandi, Hobgoblin and Kitty WoodBublie.
    Plan is probably for Bastet to become my lead eventually with Bastet/Kushi friends once it's ultimate evolved. Hobgoblin and Kitty are placeholders due to cost restrictions atm, the others will probably be on the team awhile until I expand my collection.

Thinking it might also be wise to starting leveling up another team or 2 for endgame content and would like suggestions on what to aim for. I'm willing to experiment with anything not called Horus (I tried. I can combo up Bastet in my sleep but comboing 4 colours with any sort of consistency just escapes me) and I don't mind spending time to farm farmables if they're absolutely necessary.

This is the 4*+ monsters I currently have to work with from REM and drops (Forked out some cash for 85 stones during last Godfest since this is a game I know I will be playing for a long time):
    Red: Chibi Chiyome, Sonia x2, Horus, Freya, Berserker Z, Echidna, Starter Dragon
    Blue: Hermes, Hatsume no Tsubone, Idunn&Idunna, Siren, Starter Dragon
    Green: Avalon Drake, Bastet, Verdandi, Toyceratops
    Light: White Demon Ilm, Indra, Apocalypse, Apollo, Verche, Starter Dragon
    Dark: Kali, Black Demon Zuoh, Anubis, Loki, Chibi Pandora x2, Dragon Samurai, Thanatos
    You should try to put together an Ilm or Zuoh team.

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Ettin in the Playground

This is the 4*+ monsters I currently have to work with from REM and drops (Forked out some cash for 85 stones during last Godfest since this is a game I know I will be playing for a long time):
    Red: Chibi Chiyome, Sonia x2, Horus, Freya, Berserker Z, Echidna, Starter Dragon
    Blue: Hermes, Hatsume no Tsubone, Idunn&Idunna, Siren, Starter Dragon
    Green: Avalon Drake, Bastet, Verdandi, Toyceratops
    Light: White Demon Ilm, Indra, Apocalypse, Apollo, Verche, Starter Dragon
    Dark: Kali, Black Demon Zuoh, Anubis, Loki, Chibi Pandora x2, Dragon Samurai, Thanatos
    Well you have a pretty good set of dragons.
    Although if you can reliably hit 6-7 combos with Bastet it shouldn't take too much more practice before you'll be able to do Horus well. I know you don't think that is the case, but it is, I was there too, it just takes a bit of practice at looking at the board a little differently.

RSonia is always a strong option and you have quite a few good choices for subs for her. But given the team cost for many of those parts, and the fact that many need ultimates before getting devil, it is a medium term team. It is also a good option because it is always easy to find friend leaders that match well.

I assume you have Freyr rather than Freyja because you have it listed under red but the name is mixed.

You have a pretty good start to a healer team too, with I&I lead, Bastet, Hatsume, and Echidna. (and Freyja if that is what you actually have)

An Avalon drake lead team (or Indra once ultimated) would give you a lot of options and would pair very well with Athena. That gives you a lot of flexibility in team comp and easy to find friends. But it will be a high team cost team too.

Those are some options, though Bastet is a very strong option and you should work in that direction. I would also diversify your colors a little bit with Bastet, like colors that would pair well with your full board shifters.

So I don't think the amPen styluses that some of us get from Amazon have been mentioned in quite a while so a lot of new players may not have heard of them. I find the metallic tips so much better than the rubber of most styluses and it really helps my comboing. And for those that already have them, they started coming out with a 6mm smaller replacement tip, I've liked the switch to those so far. (or maybe they've had them for a while, I didn't notice them until recently)

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Erloas View Post
    So I don't think the amPen styluses that some of us get from Amazon have been mentioned in quite a while so a lot of new players may not have heard of them. I find the metallic tips so much better than the rubber of most styluses and it really helps my comboing. And for those that already have them, they started coming out with a 6mm smaller replacement tip, I've liked the switch to those so far. (or maybe they've had them for a while, I didn't notice them until recently)
    I didn't know I'd made so many amPen converts

Yes, I can't puzzle without my stylus. And the replaceable tips are soooo convenient for when my kids put them in their mouths or chew on them or... Anyway, the fabric-coated tips move so smoothly that I can't ever go back to the rubbery ones. This is what I'm using, anyway.

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by obryn View Post

Yes, I can't puzzle without my stylus. And the replaceable tips are soooo convenient for when my kids put them in their mouths or chew on them or... Anyway, the fabric-coated tips move so smoothly that I can't ever go back to the rubbery ones. This is what I'm using, anyway.
    You know, up to this point, I've just been using my thumb. May need to put in an order. Sweaty fingers can be problematic.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    You know, up to this point, I've just been using my thumb. May need to put in an order. Sweaty fingers can be problematic.
    The visibility is really the biggest perk, IMO. The smooth travel is awesome, and the leverage lets me move faster, but it's the visibility that always catches me up when I don't have my stylus handy. It's rough to have my big meat-hands blocking out the right side of the board.

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    You should try to put together an Ilm or Zuoh team.
    Adding to this:

Ilm//Apollo/Verche/Indra/Echidna//Ilm (or friend-lead Apollo, if you want a HP boost).

Apocalypse isn't really a great fit here (though Apoc -> Apollo is a light board...), so you don't really want to use him. Farmable options for the wildcard/Echidna slot are Valkyrie and Gigas (to power Ilm's leader skill), Udon (probably a poor fit, but it's a bowl of ramen, how awesome is that?), Angelion, Hera-Sowilo, Lemon Dragon. Echidna is probably the best fit, though. That delay is a keystone in a lot of teams. REM options could include Rodin, Ifrit, Divinegon, Hino Kagutsuchi, Fuma Kotaro, or similar.

If I could dream-team Ilm, it might look like Ilm//Leilan/Fuma Kotaro/Cao Cao/[King Flamie/Nim]//Ilm for red-heavy, or Ilm//Amateratsu/Fuu/Ariel/[King Flamie/Flash/Kopis]//Ilm for light-heavy.

That said, you have a pretty solid Ilm team right now, though I dunno if you can afford the teamcost. Maybe pull Indra for Gigas/Valkyrie, see how that feels.
    Last edited by Fax Celestis; 2015-06-23 at 12:43 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    So I think it's about time I quit. After the Devil rush fiasco where fatty metal ruined 6/10 of my runs and the other 4 were lost to 2% margins, four runs of this and THIRTEEN stones on Sandolphon from Challenge 8 because I did not get a single U&Y'able board in 13 rounds (always missing GLD so I couldn't even R>B with U&Y). I ended up killing him with 1x damage. Holy god this game just wants me to leave.

I'll keep logging in for stones until I roll Anoobis, but I probably won't be as active anymore in game or on the forums, maybe show up occasionally and mass quote like Kauai. It was great playing and discussing strats with you guys and I probably would not have stuck with it for 540 days and 10 hypermaxes if it wasn't for the camaraderie here. Best of luck to everyone with your skillups and GF rolls. Perhaps I will see you around.
    This makes me so sad. I know I don't post nearly as much as I used to, but I still come here daily to see what everyone is up to. So to lose SiuiS and now you? Really really bums me out. I hope this was more a rage post and that you aren't seriously considering playing and posting way less. If so, I really am sad to see you go. Wishing the best for you, no matter what happens.

PAD Academy hasn't shown to be unreasonably difficult with my Ronia team if I pay attention and play smart (well...I guess that could probably be said for most things lol). Not too much room for bad Ronia actives tho, as I use one each for floors 3-6. Waiting for at least 2x skillups to return again before I really hit that hard for Ur skillups. (Speaking of skillups, I'm not sure why but I decided to go ahead and max skill my uvo Goemon the "feed max lvl uvo for guaranteed skillup" way. I've got 4 final evo Goemon already max leveled with one more not far behind. Have 3 red jewels in hand, so I'm just 2 more of those plus 5 red dragonfruit away from having him max skilled. I've got so many red monsters I need to feed with piis that I figured this is the less painful way to go.)

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Orc in the Playground

The visibility is really the biggest perk, IMO. The smooth travel is awesome, and the leverage lets me move faster, but it's the visibility that always catches me up when I don't have my stylus handy. It's rough to have my big meat-hands blocking out the right side of the board.
    I've used a stylus once in awhile, but I rarely have it on me so I still use my finger. The visibility definitely is a good thing tho. I've had times where I even forgot the color I was dragging around and ended up making a mess of a combo.

That said, you have a pretty solid Ilm team right now, though I dunno if you can afford the teamcost. Maybe pull Indra for Gigas/Valkyrie, see how that feels.
    I've got a fully awoken, about level 90 or so Ilm so if you'd like to try it out let me know and I'll put it up.

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kauai View Post
    PAD Academy hasn't shown to be unreasonably difficult with my Ronia team if I pay attention and play smart (well...I guess that could probably be said for most things lol). Not too much room for bad Ronia actives tho, as I use one each for floors 3-6. Waiting for at least 2x skillups to return again before I really hit that hard for Ur skillups. (Speaking of skillups, I'm not sure why but I decided to go ahead and max skill my uvo Goemon the "feed max lvl uvo for guaranteed skillup" way. I've got 4 final evo Goemon already max leveled with one more not far behind. Have 3 red jewels in hand, so I'm just 2 more of those plus 5 red dragonfruit away from having him max skilled. I've got so many red monsters I need to feed with piis that I figured this is the less painful way to go.)
    Why are you Ronia-ing Lucifer? He gives you five turns to kick over 32 HP. All you have to do is match dark/red. FWIW, I'm running Beelz//Pandora/Loki/Lu Bu/Ronia//Ronia.

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    I've been using a Notier Prime, and loving it. I tried a cheapie version of the one you linked there, a ten dollar thing from Walmart, and wasn't impressed. The Prime's flat disc does scratch up the screen if you don't have a protector on it, at least it does for my phone - I've had no marks on my tablet, oddly. I should see what the difference is. But I have fallen in love with the precision of the Prime, it narrows my tip down to a single point rather than a blob. Makes it much easier to do diagonals.

14. - Top - End - #1064
    Orc in the Playground

Why are you Ronia-ing Lucifer? He gives you five turns to kick over 32 HP. All you have to do is match dark/red. FWIW, I'm running Beelz//Pandora/Loki/Lu Bu/Ronia//Ronia.
    Ha! I didn't know that. I just went in blind and used actives where it felt appropriate and didn't want to chance some kind of instant death attack from each floor. Good to know; gives me one extra Ronia active. Thanks!

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Bugbear in the Playground

Thanks for the advice. I've been slowly building up the evo mats over the last week and just need a mystic mask to Ult evolve Bastet so I'll probably switch her to lead soon.

I'll slowly build up on the Ilm team as a secondary for now. Have read abit about Ronia and been tossing her all my red stuff so I guess she's already my long term project.

Currently only rank 95 so costs is still abit of an issue but that's easy enough to work on.

No need to convert me to amPen, I've been using one for a long time already

@Q: Tried adding your tablet but looks like it's full.

Also got Sun Wukong from my last pull of the PADA rem.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Titan in the Playground

Oh man, he can go onto a light-heavy Ilm team too. Probably better than Indra in the team I drew out (so Ilm//Apollo/Sun Wukong/Verche/Echidna//Ilm).
    Last edited by Fax Celestis; 2015-06-23 at 06:18 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1067
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Thanks for the advice. I've been slowly building up the evo mats over the last week and just need a mystic mask to Ult evolve Bastet so I'll probably switch her to lead soon.

I'll slowly build up on the Ilm team as a secondary for now. Have read abit about Ronia and been tossing her all my red stuff so I guess she's already my long term project.

Currently only rank 95 so costs is still abit of an issue but that's easy enough to work on.

No need to convert me to amPen, I've been using one for a long time already

@Q: Tried adding your tablet but looks like it's full.

Yeah, just realized that. Try again, I've cleared a few spots. I need to clear a few more, but Padlistener's friend filter isn't picking up on all my Bastet friends, and that makes me nervous. I got rid of five who hadn't played in a long time though.

18. - Top - End - #1068
    Ettin in the Playground

Man, I hate the slump between events.

At least there's bowl dragons to collect ... for when I get another D.Izanami. I fed my last one away to make my Awoken Kagu....

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Man, I hate the slump between events.

At least there's bowl dragons to collect ... for when I get another D.Izanami. I fed my last one away to make my Awoken Kagu....
    Yeah, at least there's two special dungeons running right now. The not-2x drop on weekday dungeons is what hurts most for me, I believe Japan is making 2x there a permanent thing?

In other news, my tablet just managed to zero-stone the Wednesday Mythical dungeon. Running Bastet//Kali mix again, and I basically hard-spiked 1.1m damage off my friend Kali (my hypermaxed one off my phone ) to shatter both masks in one turn. I then failed a second run, but thinking back, I don't remember if I made a Light TPA or if it was just a three match. A TPA should have been enough, with 10 combos. I should be able to do enough with King Shynee, one Light TPA, and seven combos, to hit 1.1m on both targets in one shot.

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Titan in the Playground

Just no-stoned Weds dungeon myself. DQ//Kirin/GD Bastet/Kushi/Noah//DQ. Technically 120% skill lock resist, but who cares. Getting to the boss was no issue, and the masks were a matter of Kirin > Bastet > DQ > combo, DQ > combo, Kushi (for insurance) > combo. Blue Mask dropped, which I was hoping for since I wanted to skill up Nut.

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm still finding PAD Academy difficult. I did clear it without any stones, but I've also lost to it about 8 times in a row. Of course I think a lot of it is just bad luck. I had 4 runs in a row where Chester survived with just a sliver of health and class dismissed me. I also had 2 runs where I knocked the dragon swordsmen into revenge attack and got taken out. And one or two where I just didn't have any hearts drop in the first two rounds against Senpai and got taken out.

At least Gigas seems to be a pretty common invade, I've got 3 so far and I've quit several that had him invade. I need at least one more for awakenings, already have enough Senpai, but not sure if I'm going to keep trying to farm it to skill up Hera-Ur or not.

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Just no-stoned Weds dungeon myself. DQ//Kirin/GD Bastet/Kushi/Noah//DQ. Technically 120% skill lock resist, but who cares. Getting to the boss was no issue, and the masks were a matter of Kirin > Bastet > DQ > combo, DQ > combo, Kushi (for insurance) > combo. Blue Mask dropped, which I was hoping for since I wanted to skill up Nut.
    Very nice! I wish I could survive long enough to do multiple rounds on the masks, but my default setting seems to be to murder everything with brute force. I'm hoping for either mask, I have a lot of things that need them in order to evolve. Right now, Marine Rider is high on that list, but I'm also considering, if I can farm the masks reasonably, re-evolving Bastet into G/D. I'd like to push myself into +1 combo requirement, since that's where Awoken Bastet rides. I want to be prepared for her when she gets here.

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Quietus View Post
    Very nice! I wish I could survive long enough to do multiple rounds on the masks, but my default setting seems to be to murder everything with brute force. I'm hoping for either mask, I have a lot of things that need them in order to evolve. Right now, Marine Rider is high on that list, but I'm also considering, if I can farm the masks reasonably, re-evolving Bastet into G/D. I'd like to push myself into +1 combo requirement, since that's where Awoken Bastet rides. I want to be prepared for her when she gets here.
    You could probably just practice with LKali and force yourself to do a Kali activation plus one extra match. It's actually harder than a ABastet activation.

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

You could probably just practice with LKali and force yourself to do a Kali activation plus one extra match. It's actually harder than a ABastet activation.
    Well, ultimately I think that I don't have problems making lots of matches - my Lu Bu team still gets used regularly for mindless farming, but lately it's been all Kali for anything noteworthy. Also Anubis; I've farmed over 20 black bowl dragons so far, and of them, only 1-2 came from the Devils. The rest has been all Anubis. The trick is that I'm trying to push myself higher and higher, I want to reach the point that making X number of matches is second nature. Matching colors for Kali will continue to be a thing, on both accounts, but I want to focus on preparing specifically for ABastet, and that means making five matches every single turn or bust. Kali is actually a very different playstyle from that.

::Edit:: Amusingly, Kali is *easier* to activate on the tablet than on the phone. My phone may have lots of luxury subs, but my tablet is using a Yomi and Andromeda as subs, who both carry time extends. My phone only runs two extends, three now that I have the third Kali. The tablet runs five.

::Edit2:: I must have gotten multiple Light skyfalls the first time, or something. I just hit my seven combos, light TPA and light match, which is what I hit the first time. Didn't break the 1 mill defense on the green mask. Blarg. Scratch that. I just realized the TPA I thought I'd made must have become a five match. Two times today I lost because of my own foolishness.
    Last edited by Quietus; 2015-06-24 at 01:38 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1075
    Titan in the Playground

I don't want to brag, but I'm now 3/3 on weds dungeon clears. Two blue masks, too, so now I just need to hold on to those until a skillup event starts.

26. - Top - End - #1076
    Ettin in the Playground

I always feel kind of bad during these discussions that I have gimmick teams for all three of the gimmicky dailies. (Thursday Mythical is a very straightforward dungeon in comparison to the other three.)

Wednesday is a matter of 100% skill lock + 1 unblockable damage-dealer; waves 1-3 are pretty rote. Friday is a matter of getting enough skill boosts to have Echidna ready for the twins, and enough unblockable damage to kill Waves 2 & 3.

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Titan in the Playground

What do you need the fixed damage dealer for? Everything in that dungeon is slow enough that you can just nuke it to death.

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Titan in the Playground

What do you need the fixed damage dealer for? Everything in that dungeon is slow enough that you can just nuke it to death.
    I'm guessing he can't break the defense on green mask, but one-shots blue mask, so some kind of unblockable damage is required to avoid dying to powered up green mask.

Edit: Also, sadly, I can't kill blue mask with my 100% skill lock resist team because I'm so heavy into fire. I can clear Wednesday with my 80% skill lock resist team though (sub in a slime for one guy, basically), so my actual Wednesday success percentage is 64% right now, which I'm content with.
    Last edited by Anarion; 2015-06-24 at 03:42 PM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Ettin in the Playground

It's not a need thing, it's a want thing. :)

The dungeon really isn't that rough, with Ra, but it takes all the difficulty out of the last floor. Instead of carefully whittling down green then nuking both, I can nuke and zap.

30. - Top - End - #1080
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

I don't want to brag, but I'm now 3/3 on weds dungeon clears. Two blue masks, too, so now I just need to hold on to those until a skillup event starts.
    High five, that's awesome! My two fails are entirely my own doing, looking back. I turned what should have been TPA's on both into a three-match and a five-match, respectively.

I always feel kind of bad during these discussions that I have gimmick teams for all three of the gimmicky dailies. (Thursday Mythical is a very straightforward dungeon in comparison to the other three.)

Wednesday is a matter of 100% skill lock + 1 unblockable damage-dealer; waves 1-3 are pretty rote. Friday is a matter of getting enough skill boosts to have Echidna ready for the twins, and enough unblockable damage to kill Waves 2 & 3.
    It's not a need thing, it's a want thing. :)

The dungeon really isn't that rough, with Ra, but it takes all the difficulty out of the last floor. Instead of carefully whittling down green then nuking both, I can nuke and zap.
    I have no problem with the dailies on my phone account; it's my tablet account that has a little more struggle, definitely haven't built a gimmick team for them yet. Wednesday is the first of the weekday mythicals that I've been able to beat on there; I suspect Friday's is a long ways off.