New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Chracter help

1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Chracter help

Hey all whats up, I posted about a week ago asking how I could improve my summoner character. Well I dicided to try making more of build that does a lot of STR damage and have high DR kind of like a hulk build which is what I been looking at online seem to look very well. Still I'm not sure what to go with. One build have 2 levels of barbarian, 7 levels of alchemist and go Master Chmist or bloodrager. Should I go with one of those who do anyone here have something better that might be what I'm looking for?

Its 20 point buy, 500k of gold to get what items I would want, level 17, any archetype can be used for class's, core race's only and get +1 state for every even level. As I said before I am looking for something that able for me to take a lot of damage and do a lot right back.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Default Re: Chracter help

Quote Originally Posted by Zellsantal View Post
    As I said before I am looking for something that able for me to take a lot of damage and do a lot right back.
    I know the class is boring to some, but a well built Fighter does this.
    You cannot kill that which is already Ded

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Goblin

Default Re: Chracter help

Quote Originally Posted by Zellsantal View Post
    Hey all whats up, I posted about a week ago asking how I could improve my summoner character. Well I dicided to try making more of build that does a lot of STR damage and have high DR kind of like a hulk build which is what I been looking at online seem to look very well. Still I'm not sure what to go with. One build have 2 levels of barbarian, 7 levels of alchemist and go Master Chmist or bloodrager. Should I go with one of those who do anyone here have something better that might be what I'm looking for?

Its 20 point buy, 500k of gold to get what items I would want, level 17, any archetype can be used for class's, core race's only and get +1 state for every even level. As I said before I am looking for something that able for me to take a lot of damage and do a lot right back.
    First build works - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...7JPf3zAXg/edit