New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: Final Fantasy Record Keeper

Man, I don't see how you all do it. I started Mid Areith dungeon, the first Event if my research is correct, and I am still only high 30's and just starting the FF8 dungeons today. I have only done around 3 11 pulls, no character specific stuff, 3 5*s etc. Maybe I work too much, and don't have much time for this, but still, fun game.

Edit* Not Areith, Tifa. You could get Sephoroth too, but only by beating the whole event. Areith was later.
    Last edited by Mr.Sandman; 2015-06-05 at 09:07 AM.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sandman View Post
    Man, I don't see how you all do it. I started Mid Areith dungeon, the first Event if my research is correct, and I am still only high 30's and just starting the FF8 dungeons today. I have only done around 3 11 pulls, no character specific stuff, 3 5*s etc. Maybe I work too much, and don't have much time for this, but still, fun game.
    Perhaps those talking about completing the normal dungeons don't have ff8 or 13 dungeons yet? I don't know, I just know that I don't have any ff8 or any ff13 and only have the tutorial dungeons in ff7 nor has there been an aeirth event yet as far as I know.
    To clarify, maybe there is some more difficult dungeons that haven't been released yet in the west.
    Last edited by Forbiddenwar; 2015-06-05 at 08:52 AM.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forbiddenwar View Post
    Perhaps those talking about completing the normal dungeons don't have ff8 or 13 dungeons yet? I don't know, I just know that I don't have any ff8 or any ff13 and only have the tutorial dungeons in ff7 nor has there been an aeirth event yet as far as I know.
    To clarify, maybe there is some more difficult dungeons that haven't been released yet in the west.
    I think everyone is talking about the dungeons released in the west overall though. Its probably easier to say what your stamina cap is to determine how much content you've done. Im currently at 92 stamina I think but it's only because I've had a hard time finding a long period to play in a row and I end up wasting energy if I just clear through elites (every 2-3 refil your energy).

On that note I tried the Red dragon yesterday and still got my ass handed to me. I may have to break down and spend a mythril to refill on that fight after the trash. That said I took biora instead of poisonra by accident which didn't really help. Also took Watera instead of Blizzaga in the foolish hopes of not losing medals for the "don't exploit ice vulnerability". After seeing the fight I'm convinced mastery is a pipe dream so I'll just bring the big guns next time.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

West guy here with all classic complete. There are dungeons including III, VIII, and XIII in classic mode. And as far as I know, ours is the global release as opposed to the JP version. If you don't have those classic dungeons yet, you haven't completed all the prerequisite dungeons.

Event characters released so far include Tidus, Cecil (both versions), Terra, Celes, Tifa, Aerith, Sephiroth, Rinoa, Vanille, and Locke.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofBob View Post
    West guy here with all classic complete. There are dungeons including III, VIII, and XIII in classic mode. And as far as I know, ours is the global release as opposed to the JP version. If you don't have those classic dungeons yet, you haven't completed all the prerequisite dungeons.

Event characters released so far include Tidus, Cecil (both versions), Terra, Celes, Tifa, Aerith, Sephiroth, Rinoa, Vanille, and Locke.
    Strange. I'm in the US and have completed all the normal dungeons and most of the elite dungeons, but I don't have any 8, 3 or 13? How do you unlock them?

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Strange. I'm in the US and have completed all the normal dungeons and most of the elite dungeons, but I don't have any 8, 3 or 13? How do you unlock them?
    That is very strange indeed. Also in the US and I've got stages in all three of those games.
    Spoiler: My inventory:
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Jammy Dodger (I was promised tea)
    1 Godwin Point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos Theodosian
    It appears someone will have to saddle my goat, for we now must ride out in glorious battle.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Troll in the Playground

Are you sure you've completed all of them? A HUGE number got added to FF VI and I think those are the ones that start unlocking the others. The Phantom Train is the first new one I think in FF VI.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

You probably missed a few classic dungeons. Scroll around, double check all the doors again. Make sure you didn't already unlock FFXIII and miss it

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Chen View Post
    How many 11 pulls have you done? We got a crapload of mythril recently and those 4-5 star weapons really help. I started during the Terra event and my first 11 pull was lucky in that I got Wakka's ball, Kain's lance and a Danjuro. That said, even without the 5 star gear you get a fair bit of 2-3 star gear from events that can thus be combined into 4-5 star gear. The greatsword from Terra's event for example. Or the various armor sets from all the events (Power vest from Terra's event was awesome for a good while).
    1 and I got 2 4 stars out of it, both armor, everything else was 3 stars >< I have enough for another but I'm not pulling until there is relics I WANT.

Have you done some of the easy elite levels? There are some that are around level 10-15 difficulty. Two of the easier ones give the light staff and light rod as rewards which are HUGE boosts for your casters. I'm still using both those in fact on my white and black magic users.
    I've done all of FF7, FF1, FF10, FF2 and half of FF4. Maybe a few of FF5? None of FF6, none of FF8 or 13. And yeah I have both of those rods fully maxed out.

Another thing would be that on Sundays you should ONLY spend stamina on the Exp dungeon. Nothing else. Getting your characters leveled will be a huge benefit. The flans in the Rinoa event were a godsend for that too though I guess thats more hindsight. Was very easy to level chars up to 50 there, especially if they had summon (one Dragon cast killed all the flans). For now the sunday dungeon is the best.

I imagine you should be able to master at least the first level of the hard exp dungeon especially if you blow all your abilities on it. Then just retreat and do it again with a full refresh. You won't get the 1 lesser growth egg for completing it, but its FAR more efficient than slogging through the dungeon and not mastering it (thus getting less exp) since you have to ration your ability use.
    I can't even touch Hard for EXP, it slaughters me. I just tried it this last Sunday, I barely made it past the first round, was dead by the second. This is what I don't get. I've been playing for quite a while, all my guys are late 30's, Tidus and Wakka are nearly 40, and I just get trashed on stuff like this ><

I've been doing this with my woefully underleveled black/white mages and summoner. Black mage has 2 uses of quake which lets me one shot 2 of the 3 waves. White mage hastes and hopefully i get 2 thundaja casts off before the last waves kills anyone. S/L to make sure no one dies. I then reset the dungeon and repeat. Once I hone quake I suspect I'll be able to do it on Heroic with 4 quake casts.
    How the hell do you have Quake? Isn't that a Tier 4 spell? And Thundaja?! That's the one that just got released in the Pulse Fa'Cie event, and farming that many points would have required me to grind 8 hours a day on normal every day to get there.

Yeah I'm pretty frustrated, people that I have 2-3x as much play time are significantly farther ahead and I really don't understand it. All my guys are wearing 4 star equipment, either be from combining 2* or 3* stuff, or just natural 4*, I've honed my abilities to have 6 casts of the Black Magic spells I have, 8 for the cure spells, all my weapon skills have 4 uses(including retaliate, though I only have ONE retaliate), and I just get whupped, and yet others don't have this issue....grrr.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Sounds like the problem might be the equipment, which I'm sad to say is still a crapshoot no matter how much Myrhril or Gems you spend. Some people get multiple 5* equipment, some people get, like, a robe and that's it. Upgraded 4* equipment should at least get you through Hard.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Troll in the Playground

Are you sure you've completed all of them? A HUGE number got added to FF VI and I think those are the ones that start unlocking the others. The Phantom Train is the first new one I think in FF VI.
    I got all of FF6 mastered through the floating continent part 2, most of which I have mastered elite as well

Here is all the dungeons I have access to:
    FF1: 2 Normal mastered and elite mastered
    FF2: 3 Normal mastered and elite mastered
    FF4: too many to count all normal mastered

Oh
    Feymarch hasn't been played.
    Well at least this will be quick.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    1 and I got 2 4 stars out of it, both armor, everything else was 3 stars >< I have enough for another but I'm not pulling until there is relics I WANT.

I've done all of FF7, FF1, FF10, FF2 and half of FF4. Maybe a few of FF5? None of FF6, none of FF8 or 13. And yeah I have both of those rods fully maxed out.

I can't even touch Hard for EXP, it slaughters me. I just tried it this last Sunday, I barely made it past the first round, was dead by the second. This is what I don't get. I've been playing for quite a while, all my guys are late 30's, Tidus and Wakka are nearly 40, and I just get trashed on stuff like this ><

How the hell do you have Quake? Isn't that a Tier 4 spell? And Thundaja?! That's the one that just got released in the Pulse Fa'Cie event, and farming that many points would have required me to grind 8 hours a day on normal every day to get there.

Yeah I'm pretty frustrated, people that I have 2-3x as much play time are significantly farther ahead and I really don't understand it. All my guys are wearing 4 star equipment, either be from combining 2* or 3* stuff, or just natural 4*, I've honed my abilities to have 6 casts of the Black Magic spells I have, 8 for the cure spells, all my weapon skills have 4 uses(including retaliate, though I only have ONE retaliate), and I just get whupped, and yet others don't have this issue....grrr.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofBob View Post
    Sounds like the problem might be the equipment, which I'm sad to say is still a crapshoot no matter how much Myrhril or Gems you spend. Some people get multiple 5* equipment, some people get, like, a robe and that's it. Upgraded 4* equipment should at least get you through Hard.
    Did you mention the characters and what abilities and weapons you've given them? There is a huge disparity between on the characters capabilities, especially when given the wrong abilities

13. - Top - End - #163
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

So, was looking through the Elite prizes for Lockes event, and saw Blizzaga. 'Ooh,' I thought to myself, 'Another 3* I don't need to grind orbs for.' I burned all the Growth Eggs I had on getting Locke up to mid 20's, grabbed Terra and Celes, and went in swinging. Cloud and DK Cecil rounded out my party, with this setup I usually have Celes playing subpar healer to simply have some healing, but her damage is decent, as is her Def and HP for someone who can heal at all. I breeze my way through to Orthos, and am doing rather decently until he hits the bottom left corner, and starts Confusing. His confuse always hit all the boys, always missed the girls, and my people started killing each other. I end with only Locke and Celes with slivers left of HP, Locke confused again and moving way quicker than Celes. By random chance he targets the darn'd octopus through his confusion and finishes him off. I was nowhere near mastery, but that Blizzaga was mine.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    Clearing the first round is really what's important. Blow ALL your abilities, big, little etc to clear it as fast as possible. With the rod you mentioned having your black mage should be able to one shot the enemies. Gang the rest of your guys on the second enemy and blow all their skills and they should die fairly quickly. And then just quit after the first battle. Unless you mean you can't even beat the first fight itself. I can't believe that would be the case though, unless you haven't leveled any of your black magic users (Terra, Rinoa, Vanille, even black mage really).

Phantom train elite is a level 23 dungeon and drops 4 star Dark orbs (yes the FF VI elite dungeons start high and drop low again at the phantom train). This is also a FF VI level which means a greatsword is 105 attack if maxed out. That's equal to a natural 5 star weapon. Mist Cave elite is a level 20 dungeon and drops 4 star Earth orbs. The dragon is easy to kill if you give your strongest attacker (Cloud usually, Sephiroth if you have him) retaliate and just have everyone else double cut that guy. 4 star black orbs are obtained from various elites including some of the easy ones (you probably already have enough of these if you cleared a fair number of easy elite levels). That's all it takes to make quake.

Trick to save on stamina: get to the boss level and clear to the boss. At the boss turn off your wifi (after the fight as started). Finish the fight. If the orb drops, turn on your wifi again and continue. If it doesn't drop when you get the "cannot connect" screen, exit the app and restart it. Now instead of clicking continue, click cancel. This will use up the stamina for the boss fight, but will let you try it again. This way you only have to clear TO the boss once and then just keep doing the boss fight (at its stamina cost) until you get the 4 star orb drop. Phantom train is super efficient for this since the boss is only 5 stamina.

What are the attack stats on your weapons out of curiosity? I'm assuming around 50ish range? How hard do your melee guys hit? Also who are you using in your group? Some of the guys are REALLY subpar if you don't have their 5 star weapons (and would still be subpar if you had equivalent weapons on other people). With 4 star gear on everyone I'm not really sure what to say. That and chars in the 40s should be sufficient to clear a lot of content.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Bugbear in the Playground

Like the others said, it's probably an equipment issue.

For reference, the weps my 3 frontline characters were using that got me through normal - 4* Dancing Dagger - 59 att, 4* Nodachi - 61 att and upgraded 3* Death Sickle - 49 att.
    Cloud one shots all the trash, Tyro and Kain comes close.

If your weps are much lower than that att wise, that might be why you're having problems since there's usually no need to use any abilities before boss except for a spot heal or 2.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ettin in the Playground

Clearing the first round is really what's important. Blow ALL your abilities, big, little etc to clear it as fast as possible. With the rod you mentioned having your black mage should be able to one shot the enemies. Gang the rest of your guys on the second enemy and blow all their skills and they should die fairly quickly. And then just quit after the first battle. Unless you mean you can't even beat the first fight itself. I can't believe that would be the case though, unless you haven't leveled any of your black magic users (Terra, Rinoa, Vanille, even black mage really).

Phantom train elite is a level 23 dungeon and drops 4 star Dark orbs (yes the FF VI elite dungeons start high and drop low again at the phantom train). This is also a FF VI level which means a greatsword is 105 attack if maxed out. That's equal to a natural 5 star weapon. Mist Cave elite is a level 20 dungeon and drops 4 star Earth orbs. The dragon is easy to kill if you give your strongest attacker (Cloud usually, Sephiroth if you have him) retaliate and just have everyone else double cut that guy. 4 star black orbs are obtained from various elites including some of the easy ones (you probably already have enough of these if you cleared a fair number of easy elite levels). That's all it takes to make quake.
    A:(and I'm addressing the last thing first) Son of a bleep! I had no idea that the FFVI elite dungeons took a nosedive for difficulty like that considering they start out far harder then I can even consider touching. B: Yeah I can clear the entire first stage of Hard. If I was dying on the first two enemies I'd positively cry.

Trick to save on stamina: get to the boss level and clear to the boss. At the boss turn off your wifi (after the fight as started). Finish the fight. If the orb drops, turn on your wifi again and continue. If it doesn't drop when you get the "cannot connect" screen, exit the app and restart it. Now instead of clicking continue, click cancel. This will use up the stamina for the boss fight, but will let you try it again. This way you only have to clear TO the boss once and then just keep doing the boss fight (at its stamina cost) until you get the 4 star orb drop. Phantom train is super efficient for this since the boss is only 5 stamina.
    That's a great idea, but it's also "save-scumming" which I've moderately tried to avoid in games(I'm not a saint though, I've done it in several situations). Still I might do it here just because yeah Quake would be a MONSTROUS boost, the ability to one-shot an entire wave of just about anything would be...well Monstrous. LOL. I'd be able to finish all of the Hard Dungeons with that ability I think.(I make it usually to the last wave of the 2nd stage of Hard for the Exp dungeons for example).

What are the attack stats on your weapons out of curiosity? I'm assuming around 50ish range? How hard do your melee guys hit? Also who are you using in your group? Some of the guys are REALLY subpar if you don't have their 5 star weapons (and would still be subpar if you had equivalent weapons on other people). With 4 star gear on everyone I'm not really sure what to say. That and chars in the 40s should be sufficient to clear a lot of content.
    Hmm, I'll check and post in a bit, but it'll be a different post. I don't know them offhand, and my tablet is charging atm, I don't generally take it off until about 10pm due to the fact that I can't find the "Official" Official charger for it(I've bought what people claimed were the "Official" one, it's not), and without that my tablet takes 13 hours to charge to full when it should only take 4.

I can give a quick, very loose estimate though:

Aerith has one of those 4 star rods, the more heavily MND based, maxed out at 15/15. Armor is the Hypno Crown? A natural 4* mage-based crown, 15/15. Abilities are T3 Thunder spell and Curaga. The thunder spell is a placeholder for whatever spell the dungeon requires me to hit the boss with in order to get mastery. Sits in the back row.

Cloud: Whatever weapon/armor is best for the particular dungeon, usually a 3* or 4*, either natural(3* only) or combined(4*). Not all are maxed out, but all are 10 or higher. Front row and uses Thunder Strike & Retaliate. TS is my only ability that's not honed to 4 uses because I've used so many lightning orbs on other stuff.

Rydia: The other 4* Star rod that's more magic attack based, 15/15. Hypno Crown(Yeah all my nat 4*'s are armor) 15/15. Abilities are T2 Thunder with 8 uses and T3 Blizzard(aga?) with only 2 uses(I have all but the black orbs necessary to upgrade it). Back row.

Wakka: Same as cloud, 3-4* weapons/armor depending on the realm. Abilities are Wind Strike & Venom Attack, both to 4 uses. Front row.

Tidus: Same as Cloud/Wakka 3-4* weapons depending on the realm. Holder of my only natural 5* armor, the Genji Shield. Abilities are Double Cut & Boost, both have 4 uses. Front row.

Oh and I have a fully combined T3 armor that's at 5* stars that gets use when I either have no armor for my guys that gives realm synergy, or when it happens to give realm synergy itself. My guys, when they don't have realm synergy weapon or character wise, hit for 500-800 on any stage that's considered "hard". On normal they hit about 750-1100. When they have realm synergy, they can hit upwards of 3k on normal dungeons, and about 1500 or so on "hard" type dungeons. Unfortunately I don't seem to ever have more then one weapon or character that ever has realm Synergy. I just don't like leveling up characters that I don't like. I might have to get past that so I have more realm Synergy, but I"d prefer to get my main guys to 50 first.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2015-06-05 at 07:32 PM.

17. - Top - End - #167

If those are your numbers then I'm honestly not sure why you're having trouble going through normal dungeons or hard dailies. I mastery cleared all of that easily with about the same level of gear and level.

How much are you getting hit for in the normal dungeons/hard dailies?
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward View Post
    If those are your numbers then I'm honestly not sure why you're having trouble going through normal dungeons or hard dailies. I mastery cleared all of that easily with about the same level of gear and level.

How much are you getting hit for in the normal dungeons/hard dailies?
    In FFVIII and FFXIII I'm getting smacked for 2-300 a pop on my guys and 300-400 on my girls. My biggest issue is things that seem to auto-kill my guys(I just got "mastery" on the third Elite Dungeon in FFX, but the boss literally one-shotted Rydia despite all the sites I checked swearing up and down it doesn't have a one-shot. She was at full health) or they use AOE spells that hit all of my guys for 400 a shot. I end up either dying, or losing mastery because I lose 2 people and finish with everyone on low health.

In the Hard Dungeons I'm getting smacked for 700 a shot on my guys and nearly 1k on my girls ><

19. - Top - End - #169

That sounds abit on the high side but not by much. What kind of def/res are on your characters?

I just did a quick test of third elite in X and Hard daily just to see where my damage taken is at and I'm only taking a few hundred less than you.

Third Elite:
    Trash - They got a single hit in on me since they usually die to 1 shots. That single hit did ~200 damage to Cloud.
    Boss - His attack hit my Vanille for ~1.3k but that's just 1 Cura.

Hard Daily - Got hit once for ~550 on Tyro but again, your front row fighters should be one shotting them with auto (and definately one shotting if you're using an ability) that they rarely actually hit you.

My test party without synergy bonus:
    Cloud: Lvl 44, 3310 hp, 172 Att, 154 Def, 102 Res
    Kain: Lvl 44, 2964 hp, 131 Att, 174 Def, 107 Res
    Tyro: Lvl 41, 2846 hp, 132 Att, 114 Def, 108 Res
    Lenna (Back Row): Lvl 44, 2369 hp, 78 Def, 147 Res
    Vanille (Back Row): Lvl 43, 2465 hp, 66 Def, 129 Res

If your numbers are close to that then it's probably just a case of you needing to level your characters abit more since I don't think anything else should be different.

From what I remember of the normal dungeons, it was all just simple kill the boss before they kill you and I never had any trouble achieving that. Closest I got to failing was Dollet due to the 4 stage boss and I think Odin where I beat the Doom timer by like 3 seconds.
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2015-06-05 at 10:21 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ettin in the Playground

Alrighty I'm finally on, here are my official stats!

Aerith: Level 37 2011 HP, Atk 67 Def 70 Mag 117 Acc 113 Res 139 Eva 124 Mnd 164 Spd 110. Equipment is Light staff 15/15 Hypno Crown 15/15 Talisman.
    Cloud: level 35 2742 HP Atk 140 Def 118 Mag 41 Acc 110 Res 79 Eva 123 Mnd 50 Spd 114 Equip is Falchion 15/15 Mythril Mail 17/20 Hyper Wrist
    Rydia: Level 38 1805 HP Atk 80 Def 62 Mag 179 Res 116 Mnd 111 Acc 113 Eva 125 SPd 110 Equpment is Light Rod 15/15 Silver Bangle 10/15(I had it on for XIII, normal is Hypno 15/15) Earring
    Wakka: level 38 2320 HP Atk 113 Def 118 Mag 61 Res 80 Mnd 61 Acc 115 Eva 123 Spd 113: Air Knife 10/10 Diamond Armor 10/15 Hero's Ring
    Tidus: Level 39 2997 HP Atk 152 Def 147 Mag 56 Res 109 Mnd 56 Acc 113 Eva 136 Spd 141 Equp is Warrior's Sword(Hey I do have a nat 4*) 12/15 Genji Shield 16/20 Hyper Wrist.

Oh and for Quake I need 2 Greater Earth Orbs and 3 Greater Dark Orbs. I have all the Greater Black Orbs(11 actually, twice as many as I need).
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2015-06-06 at 02:27 AM.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Troll in the Playground

Without tricks like resetting the app when you get a bad roll in a fight (like those disastrous AoEs) the game is significantly harder. Similarly farming greater orbs is insane if you don't use the trick I mentioned. I think the drop rate is something like 20% chance. That means without the trick the earth orbs are going to take around 185 energy each (average). The dark orbs are going to take 145 energy each on average.

22. - Top - End - #172

Yeah, looking at those stats, it probably is just equipment holding you back abit from progressing.
    All my weps now and most of my armour are natural 4* and it makes a big difference compared to upgraded 2/3*.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ettin in the Playground

Yeah I'm just really hoping for a relic draw event that has something for Cloud or Tidus or Wakka in it. I have about 70 Mythril(I did have over 100, but used 50 at the start of the Locke event. That's apparently where I got that 4 star weapon from) and I will happily burn through every bit of it.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Barbarian in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Reddit says the Buster Sword is coming back up, Starwulf.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Whelp, just loaded up for the morning and it looks like some cool updates are coming down the pipe. Unfortunately my wife will have the phone for the next week as she visits family, but luckily it looks like the next event is Tidus again, who I already have and thus won't miss out on. For those wishing the new Friend Code of a vastly underleveled and undergeared me, it is 95HA, rather ironic as I was briefly a Stand-up Comedian. No clue what it does yet, but it looks interesting.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Barbarian in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

My FC is 9Qce.

That'll get ya a low 30s Vanille with a Binding Staff, Mirage Veil, a necklace I forget the name of, and using Deprotega.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Troll in the Playground

Did a bunch of those quests in the new update and actually got a lot out of it. Lots of mythril and was even able to get Locke and Vanille up to the same level as Cloud, Rydia and Kain.

Pretty glad they buffed Kain, too. Mine now has 130-something attack, which is great. My level 31 Cloud is still sitting at 180 though my roaming warrior version has 188.

My friend code is 9uVh if you want to add me.
    "Don't think of it as dying," said Death,
    "Just think of it as leaving early to avoid the rush."

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

My friend code is ef9h.

I didn't know characters got patched as well. Anyone know specifics yet?

29. - Top - End - #179
    Troll in the Playground

Friend code: QFWA
    Use it to summon level 50 Kain double jump with 235 attack. (He has a Max Nat 5 spear and other attack boosting items.)

Any idea how to get memory crystals yet? I may gave missed it.
    Last edited by Forbiddenwar; 2015-06-07 at 01:27 PM.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Titan in the Playground

e3iN is me, Sentinel Grimoire with associated Soul Break.

Memory Crystals aren't available just yet; event characters will have them in the event they come from (so this upcoming round of Tidus will be our first possible Memory Crystal), normal characters will get them in higher difficulty Elite dungeons that haven't been loaded to our version yet - the post I found listing locations from JP indicates those levels are still 2 or 3 waves on from what's live for the rest of us.