New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy Record Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward View Post
    The start is the hardest part, after you kill 2, just paralyse the 3rd and the boss becomes a joke as it can't actually kill you alone. Try it with 1 healer only maybe.
    I did it with a team of Lenna/Cloud/Tidus/Wakka/Tyro with virtually no trouble at all. Slow it down to 1/2 speed and reset until you have 1 or 2 of your guys getting an attack off so that at least 1's down before they could attack.
    Unfortunately I have no paralyze. I did lower the speed down and killed 2 and left the third live, and I won! Didn't champion it though, was one medal off(lost 2 from damage taken and 1 from turns taken).

Edit: Sigh, second boss and Rydia dies in first two attacks. Why in the hell do those things insist on targetting my peeps in the back row for?! GRRRRRR.

Ack, this one is going to be a million times harder. The boss hits hard as hell >< Yeah screw it, FIraja is not worth this headache, I have no chance in hell, it's minions take like 10k HP to kill, I summoned a level 50 Cloud with his Buster Sword and it only dished out 5k damage, and it still took me everyone elses attacks plus one person another round just to kill it. Meanwhile I lost Cloud and Wakka in the process. So, yeah, I'm not bothering. I'm wasting stamina by constantly resetting and trying to clear this set of stages(I didn't do anything but try to kill this stuff yesterday).

Double Edit: yeah I should have known how bad my luck was and not done an 11 pull for the Buster Sword ><. I only got 2 freaking 4*'s, and no 5*'s. The game hates me today.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2015-06-14 at 08:21 PM.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Titan in the Playground

FF IX Vivi event! (Also Garnet is part of it, so I guess you may as well get her too.) Sadly Vivi doesn't look like he'll be all that useful unless I happen to luck into his Soul Break item, so he'll probably stay benched in favor of Vanille as my go-to Black Mage; better equipment options, more useful default SB, broader ability options.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Troll in the Playground

Vivi will replace Rydia for me. He has a ridiculous Magic stat and can use literally any Black Magic, so as long as I give him the right abilities he should tear through any bosses.
    "Don't think of it as dying," said Death,
    "Just think of it as leaving early to avoid the rush."

4. - Top - End - #244
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Let's see...

Vivi has the new best Magic score in the game, but is just as squishy as Rydia, is more limited in usable equipment, and can't use anything other than Black Magic. His base SB is... meh? I guess its theoretically more useful than something weak like a Chocobo summon, but still nothing to write home about.

Garnet: Has excellent Mind and Magic, even if her Magic is limited to Summons that's not necessarily a bad thing. The right weapon choice for her will be difficult if you want both stats to be well-represented. She's basically a White Rydia, but with slightly better bulk. Support 2 gives her a few more options. No ranged weapon choice though. I was kind of hoping they'd give her rackets. That base SB though... Sooo good. Just imagine a team of four heavy-hitters and Garnet at boss time.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Halfling in the Playground

Looking for advice on who to focus on for my party -
    I've been using Kain, Cloud, Wakka, White Mage, and Rydia - they're all at ~29. Of the non-generics, I also have Josef, Tidus, Cyan, Vivi, and Garnet (just unlocked). Who do I work on, levelwise? I was thinking to swap out Rydia/WM for Vivi/Garnet, and I feel like Wakka should go for Tidus, but I...don't really feel like I have a sense for who works in a realm-agnostic party. My only 5* is the daily reward (almost ready for my second 11-pull, hoping to get something better then 4* armor and a 4* dagger this time).
    I'm currently partly (mostly?) through FF4 in the Core dungeon - up to (and haven't yet attempted) "The Feymarch" presently. I have Wakka's memory crystal, but none of the other 3 presently available, and none older.
    Anything in particular I should look for/work on?

For completeness - friend code is 2P55 if you want a lvl 29 Cloud with Zanketsuken/Diamond Bangle.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Hatevah View Post
    Looking for advice on who to focus on for my party -
    I've been using Kain, Cloud, Wakka, White Mage, and Rydia - they're all at ~29. Of the non-generics, I also have Josef, Tidus, Cyan, Vivi, and Garnet (just unlocked). Who do I work on, levelwise? I was thinking to swap out Rydia/WM for Vivi/Garnet, and I feel like Wakka should go for Tidus, but I...don't really feel like I have a sense for who works in a realm-agnostic party. My only 5* is the daily reward (almost ready for my second 11-pull, hoping to get something better then 4* armor and a 4* dagger this time).
    I'm currently partly (mostly?) through FF4 in the Core dungeon - up to (and haven't yet attempted) "The Feymarch" presently. I have Wakka's memory crystal, but none of the other 3 presently available, and none older.
    Anything in particular I should look for/work on?

For completeness - friend code is 2P55 if you want a lvl 29 Cloud with Zanketsuken/Diamond Bangle.
    Your ideal party mostly depends on your available equipment. The Zantetsuken helps, but also remember that a lot of the events these days give you enough copies of items to turn a 3* into a 5*. They're not as good as actual 5* equipment, but you take what you can get.

Try some of the Elite dungeons if you haven't already. If nothing else you should be able to pick up a 4* Staff and Rod from some of the early dungeons.

Besides that, the only other thing to keep in mind is that as long as you can manage to get their Record Materia from the Elite event dungeons, Tidus, Wakka, Vivi, and Garnet are currently the only ones who can break the level cap, but hopefully that'll change in the near future.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    Unfortunately I have no paralyze. I did lower the speed down and killed 2 and left the third live, and I won! Didn't champion it though, was one medal off(lost 2 from damage taken and 1 from turns taken).

Edit: Sigh, second boss and Rydia dies in first two attacks. Why in the hell do those things insist on targetting my peeps in the back row for?! GRRRRRR.
    This is why you use Terra instead of Rydia as your black mage. More HP, better armor AND can use Support 4. Way better.

Ack, this one is going to be a million times harder. The boss hits hard as hell >< Yeah screw it, FIraja is not worth this headache, I have no chance in hell, it's minions take like 10k HP to kill, I summoned a level 50 Cloud with his Buster Sword and it only dished out 5k damage, and it still took me everyone elses attacks plus one person another round just to kill it. Meanwhile I lost Cloud and Wakka in the process. So, yeah, I'm not bothering. I'm wasting stamina by constantly resetting and trying to clear this set of stages(I didn't do anything but try to kill this stuff yesterday).

Double Edit: yeah I should have known how bad my luck was and not done an 11 pull for the Buster Sword ><. I only got 2 freaking 4*'s, and no 5*'s. The game hates me today.
    For the buster sword thing make sure you're summoning from someone in the front row. If the summon is a melee attack and someone in the back uses it, it gets hit by the damage reduction for being in the back row.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Barbarian in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Chen View Post
    This is why you use Terra instead of Rydia as your black mage. More HP, better armor AND can use Support 4. Way better.
    That requires having Terra. :(

9. - Top - End - #249
    Troll in the Playground

IMHO, wakka is a joke. Dump him. I got him up to level 55 with a 5 star weapon and he still does less damage than tidus ( and every other fighter) he barely does more damage than the mqges. he is only useful if you have a 5 star ranged weapon and you are fighting a boss who can only be hit by ranged items.

In my party, cloud was doing more damage without the record synergy and having less levels.
    Last edited by Forbiddenwar; 2015-06-15 at 09:14 AM.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Forbiddenwar View Post
    IMHO, wakka is a joke. Dump him. I got him up to level 55 with a 5 star weapon and he still does less damage than tidus ( and every other fighter) he barely does more damage than the mqges. he is only useful if you have a 5 star ranged weapon and you are fighting a boss who can only be hit by ranged items.

In my party, cloud was doing more damage without the record synergy and having less levels.
    Comparing pretty much anyone to Cloud is a joke, I'm afraid. The guy has great stats, great gear options, and spellblade attacks, allowing him to do absurd damage and exploit vulnerabilities. All while being the first major recruit in the game. Even characters who are nominally more powerful than him (like Josef) can't keep up with him.

I will agree Wakka is pretty feeble, but I wouldn't put him on par with most mages. Most mages couldn't survive in the front row and few would have the strength to match him (though some fighter/mages like Celes or Gordon have a fair chance). His affinity for thrown weapons lets him be a moderate contributor while enjoying the defensive boost of being in the back row. It's not that he's bad, it's just that there are so many people who are simply better than him and nobody counts the people who are worse than him. He's just pretty baseline: an early fighter with a bit more versatility than most but not exceptional in any category.

Also, I really want Terra, myself. VI remains my all-time favorite Final Fantasy and Terra my favorite character in it, with her only real competition being Setzer.
    Spoiler: My inventory:
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Jammy Dodger (I was promised tea)
    1 Godwin Point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos Theodosian
    It appears someone will have to saddle my goat, for we now must ride out in glorious battle.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

I use Wakka in my main party. His damage isn't great, but it's not bad either, and that's with a 3* bow. I mostly use him for Support since he won't drop as easily as a mage and this way my mages don't need to spend a slot on Boost.

He or some other ranged character is essential on Sinspawn Gui, even if that's a one-time boss.

12. - Top - End - #252
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Wow, you people are fast. Or maybe I'm just in the wrong timezone. The new event dropped a few hours before I went to bed, and I just got Vivi. Also, I noticed a lot of people I run into go for the Offensive Physical RWs, why? I find myself choosing the few Defensive/ Support I can find most times when I actually look, except the few times I took a level broken Tidus with realm synergy, and I would think Elemental damage would be in higher demand as I, and I would think others, mostly only use them for the bosses. I would think the higher valued RW's would be things like Sentinel Grimoir Hero and Celes Shell. I set mine to Lenna's Regen as soon as I got my phone back as that has saved my bacon more than once, and I figured such utility would make it more likely to be chosen over another Sonic Break Cloud. Am I wrong in this thought?

13. - Top - End - #253
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sandman View Post
    Wow, you people are fast. Or maybe I'm just in the wrong timezone. The new event dropped a few hours before I went to bed, and I just got Vivi. Also, I noticed a lot of people I run into go for the Offensive Physical RWs, why? I find myself choosing the few Defensive/ Support I can find most times when I actually look, except the few times I took a level broken Tidus with realm synergy, and I would think Elemental damage would be in higher demand as I, and I would think others, mostly only use them for the bosses. I would think the higher valued RW's would be things like Sentinel Grimoir Hero and Celes Shell. I set mine to Lenna's Regen as soon as I got my phone back as that has saved my bacon more than once, and I figured such utility would make it more likely to be chosen over another Sonic Break Cloud. Am I wrong in this thought?
    I have a mix of people being followed. I have a bunch of Wakka and Vanille since they are useful for their debuffs. Have some Tyro's for Sentinel Grimoires too. The rest are mainly AOE like Locke or D.Cecil for easier farming of heroics. I can throw a **** group into the heroics, dump Quake on one person, Blade blitz on another and easily clear through the first level consisting of 3 fights. Having 2 AoEs from the summon basically ensures that the first 2 fights can be ended by the first attack and the last one I just need to survive long enough to have one of the other AoEs clear it.

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

The only RWs that catch my interest are a good offense or a good healer, and the only SB-changing item I've got is the Gaia Sword (woohoo 5* at last!). So that's what I provide. There are very few characters with good healing abilities that are not gear-given. I will take a Tyro with a healing grimoire over anything unless the boss has a weakness I'm having trouble exploiting otherwise (such as holy and/or dark). But, as you say, RWs that have healing abilities are rare - because White Mage is weak and Mass Regen isn't a pinch ability.
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Godwin Point.

It appears someone will have to saddle my goat, for we now must ride out in glorious battle.

15. - Top - End - #255
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sandman View Post
    Sometimes elemental nukes or just more damage is needed. That said, the big one I've been following has been anyone with a RW of Bard with the Madhura harp and his 2nd tier Soul Break. It normally requires two terrible things to get that ability:

1. Having to put Bard in your party.
    2. Having to use up two bars of the Soul Gauge.

As an RW, you skip both of those, and it's a terrific boost.

I also have a few folks with defensive skills that I'm following. I wouldn't follow a Regen Lenna, because Regen is far to little healing at any one time to be of any real use (at the harder content, it won't save a character from being dropped from two attacks, and at lower difficulties it's irrelevant because you're never in danger). I haven't had a need to use the party wide heal from a Tyro RW with the Healing Grimoire, can anyone give a rough estimate of how much it heals to each individual party member?
    Awesome avatar by Iron Penguin!

Signature of Holding

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Deadline View Post
    I also have a few folks with defensive skills that I'm following. I wouldn't follow a Regen Lenna, because Regen is far to little healing at any one time to be of any real use (at the harder content, it won't save a character from being dropped from two attacks, and at lower difficulties it's irrelevant because you're never in danger). I haven't had a need to use the party wide heal from a Tyro RW with the Healing Grimoire, can anyone give a rough estimate of how much it heals to each individual party member?
    A level 50 Tyro with Healing Grimoire for me heals for 2000+ HP, usually putting everyone in the party at max.

Yeah, more people need to RW Healing Tyro.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Troll in the Playground

My RW gets summoned 20-30 times a day, but expect that to vanish when the tidus event ends. Between the brotherhood sword and the record synergy, my Tidus is hitting every enemy for 9999.
    But I agree, the Roaming Warrior has to do something, be it kill everything instantly or heal the whole party.

18. - Top - End - #258
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm guessing I'm the only person here who uses characters that he likes over characters that are more efficient? People keep telling me to get rid of Wakka, or to replace Rydia, or hell even Aerith, and I just don't understand it. LOL. I mean, I understand wanting to be effective, but this game is, for me anyways, a game that plays to my nostalgia. And for me, that means to play with the characters I enjoy. Admittedly, they don't have many of the characters I like yet, and one of the ones that I do, I missed ><(Cecil).

Speaking of characters, which ones would you all like to see soon? For me, in no particular order I'd like to see:

Yang & Edge from FFIV
    Shadow & Sabin & Edgar from VI
    Squall from VIII
    Vaan from XII

There are a few others I'd like to see, but those are the primary ones. I sadly missed Sephiroth and Cecil and Warrior of Light, hopefully they come around again soon.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Bugbear in the Playground

My RW gets summoned 20-30 times a day, but expect that to vanish when the tidus event ends. Between the brotherhood sword and the record synergy, my Tidus is hitting every enemy for 9999.
    But I agree, the Roaming Warrior has to do something, be it kill everything instantly or heal the whole party.
    My Tidus gets summoned about the same but I don't expect the summons to go down by too much. After all, the 15 levels over other RW still means abit even without record synergy.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

20. - Top - End - #260
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I'm guessing I'm the only person here who uses characters that he likes over characters that are more efficient? People keep telling me to get rid of Wakka, or to replace Rydia, or hell even Aerith, and I just don't understand it. LOL. I mean, I understand wanting to be effective, but this game is, for me anyways, a game that plays to my nostalgia. And for me, that means to play with the characters I enjoy. Admittedly, they don't have many of the characters I like yet, and one of the ones that I do, I missed ><(Cecil).

Speaking of characters, which ones would you all like to see soon? For me, in no particular order I'd like to see:

Yang & Edge from FFIV
    Squall from VIII
    Vaan from XII

There are a few others I'd like to see, but those are the primary ones. I sadly missed Sephiroth and Cecil and Warrior of Light, hopefully they come around again soon.
    The catch is that having optimal characters lets you get further in limited edition events. Wakka has trouble holding his own, Cloud takes everyone's lunch and eats it while wearing a dress (no, I won't stop giving him grief for that). Rydia is a good mage until you get -ja spells, then suddenly Vivi owns her.

When you're not in a hurry, or desperate to master dungeons the first time through, if stamina isn't almost as precious to you as mythril, you can certainly get through with whoever you want. The difference between the best and the worst isn't that big. For me, I don't really want to waste stamina, so I play with who I want when it's easy then shift to my heavy hitters when they start to struggle.

As for additional characters, I really want Terra (missed her), Setzer (don't even care if he sucks), Lulu, and Gogo.
    Last edited by Calemyr; 2015-06-15 at 07:47 PM.
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Godwin Point.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Ettin in the Playground

So I just went out and tested my much improved team on the Heroic level of Arena of Steel(the weapon/armor mats daily dungeon), and while I still can't quite handle it(I lost cloud in the first round), I can actually complete it. A huge step-up from just a week ago when I was barely capable of taking on Hard.

Quick question: Who is stronger in terms of magic ability: Terra or Rydia? Another question: Who has similar healing strength as Aerith but has a better black mage stat. Aerith is the only person on my team that I don't particularly care about and I would like to replace her with someone who can still heal effectively, but also toss out a nuke once in a while. As far as rydia/terra goes, I love them both equally, so using which one is stronger only makes sense.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Troll in the Playground

Yang & Edge from FFIV
    Squall from VIII
    Vaan from XII

Hands down my absolutel favorite character of the Final Fantasy series is one that I doubt we'll ever see.

For three reasons:
    Its from a world already released and it looks like they are using the new art style, not the original.
    The character, from what I've read, is one of the least liked/played characters from that game.
    And the character operated best without any weapon at all, rendering all equipment moot.

Heck, I'd like to see all 12 characters from the original in the original style. I don't even recognize the "Warrior of Light"
    Last edited by Forbiddenwar; 2015-06-15 at 10:42 PM.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Heck, I'd like to see all 12 characters from the original in the original style. I don't even recognize the "Warrior of Light"
    Doubtful given they're ready using the character designs from the reboots as core classes. The only other character I'd guess we'd eventually get is Garland.

Warrior of Light is the fighter / knight, but based off of Amano's original artwork for the game, which they used when designing the character for Dissidia.

24. - Top - End - #264
    Troll in the Playground

Quick question: Who is stronger in terms of magic ability: Terra or Rydia? Another question: Who has similar healing strength as Aerith but has a better black mage stat. Aerith is the only person on my team that I don't particularly care about and I would like to replace her with someone who can still heal effectively, but also toss out a nuke once in a while. As far as rydia/terra goes, I love them both equally, so using which one is stronger only makes sense.
    Rydia, Terra and Rinoa all have 120 mag at level 50. Garnet has 119. Vivi has 129.

Comparing Terra to Rydia, the only thing Rydia has that's higher is Mind. Terra has better HP, Def and Atk and the rest are the same. Rydia can use whips which is nice, but Terra's heavy armor usage is even better. Rydia also can only use Black 3 which means no quake. She can use summons though which Terra cannot.

For a good black/white mage I'd use Vanille. Can use black 4, white 5 and support 2 which is excellent. 116 mind and 106 mag at level 50 which is exceptionally good too. Aerith is 120 mind 94 mag for comparison and loses a level of black magic (only black 3) for summon 2. I think Vanille has a bit higher HP too.

Also Im pretty sure Warrior of Light comes from a basic dungeon and not an event. It's FF1 I believe.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Troll in the Playground

I think the problem with trying to do more than one thing with each character is that you only get two ability slots. You should really focus each character on one specific thing, I think. So rather than picking a character that can heal pretty well and bust out a nuke once in a while, I think you're better off giving them something to go with Curaja to aid party survival.

That way you can also bring someone like Terra and give her your two strongest Black Magics, allowing her to actually bust out huge damage more frequently rather than defending all the time to conserve uses.

That's why my current strategy involves Lenna with Curaja and Protectga, Vivi with Quake and an elemental spell the boss is weak to, Cloud with Bladeblitz and either Double Cut or an elemental attack the boss is weak to, Tidus with Power Break and Mental Breakdown and Kain with Jump and Armour Break.
    "Don't think of it as dying," said Death,
    "Just think of it as leaving early to avoid the rush."

26. - Top - End - #266
    Troll in the Playground

When it comes to characters I'd like to see, I want some of the people from FFT. Ramza, Delita, Agrias, Mustadio, Orlandu, Beowulf, etc.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

27. - Top - End - #267
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    When it comes to characters I'd like to see, I want some of the people from FFT. Ramza, Delita, Agrias, Mustadio, Orlandu, Beowulf, etc.
    Maybe include Marche (FFTA) as a boss villain?

Orlandu... No. The game would just do itself a favor and end if Orlandu stepped on the scene.

Delita? Outside of Sephi (and Kain, kinda), are there any other villains that have joined the crew? Getting Golbez or Edea or Garland would be pretty cool. Or General Leo.

On second thought, you can have Orlandu if I can have Leo. And Reis the Dragoner.
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Godwin Point.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Infernally Clay View Post
    I think the problem with trying to do more than one thing with each character is that you only get two ability slots. You should really focus each character on one specific thing, I think. So rather than picking a character that can heal pretty well and bust out a nuke once in a while, I think you're better off giving them something to go with Curaja to aid party survival.

That way you can also bring someone like Terra and give her your two strongest Black Magics, allowing her to actually bust out huge damage more frequently rather than defending all the time to conserve uses.

That's why my current strategy involves Lenna with Curaja and Protectga, Vivi with Quake and an elemental spell the boss is weak to, Cloud with Bladeblitz and either Double Cut or an elemental attack the boss is weak to, Tidus with Power Break and Mental Breakdown and Kain with Jump and Armour Break.
    I already do that. Aerith has Curaga and 3* Fire, while Rydia has 3* Blizzard and Thunder. I just find that it would be nice to have a second person capable of nuking then having a second cure spell 90% of the time, and I don't see the point of a protect spell that only targets one person. By the time you cast it on everyone, the battles over or the first person has already had theirs wear off.(if the later ones can target multi that's cool, but I don't have enough orbs to make anything over 3* white magic).
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2015-06-16 at 06:11 PM.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Titan in the Playground

I already do that. Aerith has Curaga and 3* Fire, while Rydia has 3* Blizzard and Thunder. I just find that it would be nice to have a second person capable of nuking then having a second cure spell 90% of the time, and I don't see the point of a protect spell that only targets one person. By the time you cast it on everyone, the battles over or the first person has already had theirs wear off.(if the later ones can target multi that's cool, but I don't have enough orbs to make anything over 3* white magic).
    Yeah, Protectga is a 4* white spell. I think it's probably the priority spell in that grouping, the way Quake is for Black spells.. with a leveled team and access to Roaming Warriors you can probably farm the appropriate orbs for it from the right Heroic daily dungeons (you know, RW nuke wave one, RW nuke wave two, unload your best skills on wave 3, quit dungeon and repeat until you luck out with the drops.)

30. - Top - End - #270
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tyckspoon View Post
    Yeah, Protectga is a 4* white spell. I think it's probably the priority spell in that grouping, the way Quake is for Black spells.. with a leveled team and access to Roaming Warriors you can probably farm the appropriate orbs for it from the right Heroic daily dungeons (you know, RW nuke wave one, RW nuke wave two, unload your best skills on wave 3, quit dungeon and repeat until you luck out with the drops.)
    Actually I don't even need the RW to do it now. I can actually "finish" the heroic dungeons, but I don't even expert it. I had just Tidus alive after yesterday's dungeon(Arena of Steel) for Heroic.

Right now I'm farming Mist Cave for the Greater Earth orb I need so I can make my quake already. Then I'll start working on protectga since it actually protects everyone(YAY!) once I figure out which orbs I need. I know I have a few of the 4* orbs, hopefully I won't need much. That would make farming Heroic a lot easier actually.