New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: The Biting Knife Nightclub: Here there be partying monsters!

Oh, that sounds like an invitation!

And so somepony does: A unicorn with a midnight blue coat and black mane, her cutie mark is a silver crescent moon with three golden "z"s. Standing tall and lithe, with features just a bit more feral than one might expect... but the glowing blue orbs where her eyes should be is the clearest sign that this is a member of Team Nightmare.

One of the very first, in fact.

Dark Dreams looks around in curiosity: neither in life nor since has she particularly favored taverns.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

[Bar - Angel With a Mechsuit]

"I still see one - and I could say the same of Akaris, for you. I gave you the names you could call me, and it is clear from how you gave yours to her that you are well aware of the... Niceties... surrounding such cases. Of course, if you're choosing to give insult deliberately, that's a different matter." She smiles venomously, small pulses of dark red and glaring white flowing across her visor and, as usual, into the chains. "And I'm aware of the precautions you've taken, Axanot. Believe me, I -" The mechangel smirks a little, raising an eyebrow as she idly flicks her hand in the direction of Shadow. "- have no intention of bringing a fight into your establishment. Was I less than polite? I certainly recall saying nothing that I shouldn't have..."

She turns her attention back to Fixer, shrugging. "And really now. I'm trying my best to make sure that isn't the case? Considering that the last time we met, you were saying you'd like to kill Axanot despite having never seen her before, I think that I've been far more cordial than you could have expected. Especially as you made some rather pointed remarks about magic and mages, which we both happen to be, as you know very well."

At the tiger, Akaris seems surprised for a moment, but since it doesn't seem to be hostile, politely offers it a hand for it to get her scent and such, once Axanot has finished recovering the satchel, but otherwise doesn't seem too interested in it - she's a bit distracted at the moment, after all, and there's not much that the tiger can offer to the conversation, as far as she's aware.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

[Pony!]

Spotting the unicorn, Axanot immediately hops over to her. 'Hello, and welcome to the Biting Knife!' she exclaims excitedly. 'Wait a minute, are you part of this Team Nightmære that Nightlight told me about at Midnight Park? Nice to meet you!'

Axanot holds out a hand for a handshake hoofshake.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by goto124 View Post
    'Alright then, I'll get it for you.' KC says, then wonders to hirself- does the kitchen have fire elementals?

KC starts to walk towards the bar, then stops to turn back and ask, 'Erm, you may take a seat?'

The sofa is large. Tovpir may be able to lie down on it, like some ponies do.

Hmm, nopony has visited Biting Knife yet...
    Who needs ponys anyway? I mean, big scorpions with sone like skin instead of the normal chitin are much more intressting.
    With a deep noise Tovpir gets on the Sofa. Sadly his thin feet and the massiv weight a stone scorpion got don't serve the sofa well. They cut through it like knifs. It needs a while for him to find at least a position to lay, but it's quiet obviouse it's not really comfortable.

The drink is more like lava. Nothing to strange for a creature normaly living in deep caves.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

5. - Top - End - #95
    Orc in the Playground

[The Bar of Wonders]

Sharpe licks Kelcey's neck. See what you've done, Axanot? You've taught Sharpe to lick things!

Sharpe clears his throat and smiles. "Different types of vampires. Wind vampires, earth vampires, fire vampires, candy vampires... the list goes on and on." He chuckles, remembering the first time he showed up there. "You need to have a good reason for showing up before you're let in... but I could put in a good word with the gatekeeper! Definitely, definitely!"

Sharpe lets KC handle Topvir. Yes, what Topvir wants is available. Somehow.

[Bar - Voltron Angel]

Fixer smiles to himself. "I'm aware of that. I might not be around most of the time, Axanot, but Sharpe and I are very close."

He folds his arms across his chest and listens to Akaris as she speaks. "Yes, I said that once. Recall that I hated magic at the time, Akaris." He's acting all cordial, but his voice is dripping with venom, particularly when he mentions the mechangel's name. "I've since seen that not all magic users are out to enslave machinekind. I've also seen that some machine-people, you, for instance, are dropkicks."

There's no love lost between the two.

((Heh. Wouldn't it be funny if they somehow ended up as 'vitriolic best buds' status, best friends that act like they hate each other?))

Fixer glances at the tiger. Oh no. A tiger is a cat! CAT!

Fixer stares at Akaris one last time, then basically runs over to the cat and starts petting it. "Cat... I love cats. You're a cute one, yes you are. Pearce'll make sure no one harms you."
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-05-28 at 03:32 AM.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

The Wonder Bar of Wonders

Domnus brightens up.
    That seems like a great place. I might drop by at some point. And I hope it's not rude, but... How did you become a bladepire rather than a normal vampire?
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Who the staff are serving at the moment:

Axanot: Dark Dreams (Fenric)
    Kelcey: Tovpir (Zefir)
    Sharpe: Domnus (Duck999)

[Tovpir the Scorpionman]

Unsure on what to do about the splitting sofa, KC heads off to the kitchen. Some time later, xe returns, levitating a stone plate on a thick block of wood over hir hands. Despite this, KC is wearing thick gloves over hir opera gloves, as if xe does not trust the plate to keep levitating.

'Watch out everyone, it's hot! And by hot I really mean hot!'

Slowly, KC heads back to Tovpir, and sets the plate down on the table. Taking another look at the sofa, KC taps hir chin before saying, 'Hmm, let me try to fix that.'

Running hir hands over the sofa, white glowy pieces of cloth begin to form over the holes, patching them.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Pixie in the Playground

[Pony!]

It's too weird: Matthew and Lewis decide it is better to risk Keiko's wrath and leave.

Dark Dreams nods and returns the shake

Greetings, and thank you.

And yes, that is correct. My name is Dark Dreams: I am Lady Sweet Spring's Messenger, serving as liaison between Shadowood Hold and the Temple of Inari.
    Last edited by Fenric; 2015-05-28 at 09:49 AM.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

[Pony pony pony]

((I see you type out your color codes too. Highfive! Or brohoof?))

Axanot presses her ear when Dark Dreams begins talking, and presses again a while after she finishes.

'Ooooh, Sweet Spring! Met her in Shadowood Hold. I'd helped get rid of some nightgaunts, and she rewarded me for it. Trouble is...'

Axanot digs into her breast pocket and pulls out a box. 'This reward, she told me not to open it until the 'next new moon'. I made a social faux pas there, and I'm too afraid to go back and ask what she means by it. I feel like I've wasted all my efforts...'

Axanot lets out a sigh.

Spoiler: Context. Yes, Axxie actually DID go on the adventure
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Midnight Park]

Sweetie hums to herself, considering the possible rewards she might give out, and then finally settles on something.

She lights her horn and snags a box in a field of icy blue light, levitating it over to the adventurers.

"Do not open it until the next new moon," she warns. "Otherwise your reward will not have gathered its full strength."

Aaww...

This is one of those self control things, isn't it?

((I have the same problem OOC-wise. Turns out it depends on the RL moon. As you can see, I've yet to claim my prize...))
    Last edited by goto124; 2015-05-28 at 11:10 AM.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    Deadra

Deadra Blackfyre strides into the club (or awkwardly makes hr way through the doorway, depending on how big the front entrance is), dressed to the nines in her dark, dark purple dress, choker, fingerless lace gloves and studded platform boots.

Back where she is from, she ruled the underdark, and she made her way through the club as though these were her subjects as well.

She scanned the club, hoping to find the person she was supposed to meet tonight.
    Sarah is already waiting when Deadra enters, dressed up too - in her case, that means a black velvet gown, a midnight blue choker with a dark green emerald hanging from it, and a pair of matching lace gloves; it seems she just may have inherited some of Deadra's fashion sense, though her shoes are a pair of deep purple slippers, easy to kick off.

She nods in acknowledgement as her maker approaches the table, grinning slightly. "Greetings. You haven't aged a bit..." The 'younger' vampire laughs quietly as she finishes speaking, standing up and pulling a chair out for her guest. "Have a seat, please. It's good to see you again. I'll cover the tab, but I've done well for myself - there's no need to settle for anything less than the best out of concern for my finances."

[Bar - Angel of Departures]

"You give me no reason to believe you, especially as you chose to butt into a private conversation - but as I already said I would not bring conflict here, there is little to be done about that." And, with that, the mechangel turns to leave, the long skating motions that she makes with the spikes at the ends of her legs moving her at a fairly fast run, despite her still floating; it seems that regardless of her other intentions or what made her seek out Axxanot, Akaris isn't going to be a customer here tonight, at least as long as Shadow is here.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Pixie in the Playground

[Not just a Pony: A UNICORN]

Dark Dreams considers the box

I am afraid that I do not know what it might be. Some magical item... perhaps a potion. Unfortunately, you have a bit of a wait ahead: the moon is very nearly full.

Unless, of course, she meant "not before" the next new moon - in which case you may have already waited long enough depending on just how long ago this was. I'm afraid things are just a little too busy for me to keep advised on everything that goes on.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

[Unicorns are not made of corn]

'Oh well.' Axanot puts the box back in its original place. 'Anyway, you can have a seat over there.'

Axanot gestures to a long sofa, next to Tovpir's.

Because unicorns need nice long seats to lie on, right?
    Last edited by goto124; 2015-05-28 at 11:09 PM.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Sarah is already waiting when Deadra enters, dressed up too - in her case, that means a black velvet gown, a midnight blue choker with a dark green emerald hanging from it, and a pair of matching lace gloves; it seems she just may have inherited some of Deadra's fashion sense, though her shoes are a pair of deep purple slippers, easy to kick off.

She nods in acknowledgement as her maker approaches the table, grinning slightly. "Greetings. You haven't aged a bit..." The 'younger' vampire laughs quietly as she finishes speaking, standing up and pulling a chair out for her guest. "Have a seat, please. It's good to see you again. I'll cover the tab, but I've done well for myself - there's no need to settle for anything less than the best out of concern for my finances."
    Deadra takes a seat and nods.

Glad to hear it.

So, how have you been?

Made any thralls?

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

[Deadra]

"Thralls, no..." She grins again, taking her seat again. "Turn someone, yes. Have to introduce you two. And don't worry, I kept to your standards - she's a hot girl around my age. Though I gotta admit that the whole bit where we felt each other's emotions? That was unexpected. And, uh. Doesn't seem to be going away. Though it's worked out pretty well..." Sarah winks, giggling a bit and looking around for someone to order from. "It's a shame they didn't go as nicely with you. But then again, we do have time to make up for that, if you like."

15. - Top - End - #105

Who the staff are serving at the moment:

Axanot: Dark Dreams (Fenric)
    Kelcey: Tovpir (Zefir)
    Sharpe: Domnus (Duck999)

[Tovpir the Scorpionman]

Unsure on what to do about the splitting sofa, KC heads off to the kitchen. Some time later, xe returns, levitating a stone plate on a thick block of wood over hir hands. Despite this, KC is wearing thick gloves over hir opera gloves, as if xe does not trust the plate to keep levitating.

'Watch out everyone, it's hot! And by hot I really mean hot!'

Slowly, KC heads back to Tovpir, and sets the plate down on the table. Taking another look at the sofa, KC taps hir chin before saying, 'Hmm, let me try to fix that.'

Running hir hands over the sofa, white glowy pieces of cloth begin to form over the holes, patching them.
    [Tovpir the stone Scorpion]

The holes are fixed, yeahh, but this only helps until Tovpir wants to leave the sofa. It looks a bit funny when Tovpir tries to get closer to the table and again his feet cut the sofa like daggers.

"You should really think about a stone or something else." the stone scorpion comments. "At least it seems to got what I wanted."

Tovpir looks up as Axanot gestures in his direction, thin takes a look at the Unicorn Pony. He has heared of those things, but never saw one. On a good note, he belives in Legends. He is one himself.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Orc in the Playground

[Deadra]

"Thralls, no..." She grins again, taking her seat again. "Turn someone, yes. Have to introduce you two. And don't worry, I kept to your standards - she's a hot girl around my age. Though I gotta admit that the whole bit where we felt each other's emotions? That was unexpected. And, uh. Doesn't seem to be going away. Though it's worked out pretty well..." Sarah winks, giggling a bit and looking around for someone to order from. "It's a shame they didn't go as nicely with you. But then again, we do have time to make up for that, if you like."
    Of course, time is one thing we have in spades.

Speaking of, how are you managing to pass it around here?

I find myself to be a tad directionless.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Pixie in the Playground

[Little Dark-Blue Giant?]

'Oh well.' Axanot puts the box back in its original place. 'Anyway, you can have a seat over there.'

Axanot gestures to a long sofa, next to Tovpir's.

Because unicorns need nice long seats to lie on, right?
    Dark Dreams nods and heads over to the sofa in question, where she settles herself down

Quite nice: thank you.

She contemplates a moment

Could I have a club soda with lime, no ice, please.
    Last edited by Fenric; 2015-05-29 at 08:19 PM.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

[Pony]

'Alright!' By right it's not Axanot's job, but since everyone's busy, she might as well help.

And off she goes to the bar, soon returning with the drink and setting it on the table.

And that's when Axanot wonders how the pony is going to life that glass cup.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Pixie in the Playground

[Magic Pony]

Axanot doesn't have long to wait! Dark Dream's horn glows the strangest deep blue-black, and a similar glow surrounds the cup and lifts it into the air. It drifts up to her mouth, and she sips from the straw

Ah, thank you: just right. I hate it when I get plain carbonated water rather than proper club soda, and so kind of you to bruise the lime a bit.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    The Wonder Bar of Wonders

Domnus brightens up.
    That seems like a great place. I might drop by at some point. And I hope it's not rude, but... How did you become a bladepire rather than a normal vampire?
    Sharpe sighs. Ah, the memories. "It's no problem, Domnus. In my world, there are more types of vampire than there are types of fish. I simply got turned by a bladepire. For some others, they could get turned by a normal vampire - we call them bloodpires - and get mutated into one of the different kinds." He sighs deeply. "Then I come here and hear that wind vampires are a thing, and they lack bodies."

[Bar - Angel of Departures]

"You give me no reason to believe you, especially as you chose to butt into a private conversation - but as I already said I would not bring conflict here, there is little to be done about that." And, with that, the mechangel turns to leave, the long skating motions that she makes with the spikes at the ends of her legs moving her at a fairly fast run, despite her still floating; it seems that regardless of her other intentions or what made her seek out Axxanot, Akaris isn't going to be a customer here tonight, at least as long as Shadow is here.
    Fixer eyes Akaris as she walks away, then walks towards her, following as she leaves the bar. What a suspicious choice of words: 'I will not bring conflict here.'

He steps up until he's beside Akaris at the entrance. "I know what you're planning. Let's get it over with. It will be decided in battle."

That said, he walks outside and waits.

[Deadra]

Raquel approaches the two and curtsies. "Hi! May I take your order?"

She's getting used to this. Kinda. Ish.

21. - Top - End - #111

Tovpir watches the Pony, as it magicly takes a drink. He doesn't understand why a creature that can't hold normaly a glass use a glass.

"I don't know why people would drink that after all." he comments.

He grabs the drink served to him and takes a nip of the hot drink, maybe a bit is dripping of his maw. Hopefully the building got a good fire protection^^.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh, you know... Training her. That sort of thing. Took her out on a date at one point. But I admit that I've not been doing much myself either - perhaps we should change that?"
    Sarah smiles, shrugging a little. "I'm sure we can figure out something pleasant to do. Whether here or out... Or somewhere more private. But the choice is yours - it's not every day I get to see you, after all, and I'd like to do something to show my appreciation for you."

When Raquel arrives, Sarah simply shrugs, letting Deadra order first, if she wishes to; it's not like she doesn't have access to all the blood she wants, if she needs it, in general. And it's only polite to let her guest pick without pressure.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Orc in the Playground

"Oh, you know... Training her. That sort of thing. Took her out on a date at one point. But I admit that I've not been doing much myself either - perhaps we should change that?"
    Sarah smiles, shrugging a little. "I'm sure we can figure out something pleasant to do. Whether here or out... Or somewhere more private. But the choice is yours - it's not every day I get to see you, after all, and I'd like to do something to show my appreciation for you."

When Raquel arrives, Sarah simply shrugs, letting Deadra order first, if she wishes to; it's not like she doesn't have access to all the blood she wants, if she needs it, in general. And it's only polite to let her guest pick without pressure.
    Deadra turns to Raquel.

Bloody Mary, hold the y Mary.

Chilled glass, or fishbowl, or whatever.

She turns back to Sarah.

I could use something to occupy my time, sounds like fun.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Orc in the Playground

Woah! These two... vampire.. people.

Vampires are intimidating.

Raquel curtsies thrice in succession. "Yes, ma'am! Right away, ma'am!" She can't scurry away fast enough to get the Bloody Mary in a chilled fishbowl for the two ladies.

Blood vampires. Scary! Brrr!

And she's back just as quickly. She drops the fishbowl full of a Bloody Maryyyy with shaking hands. "O-o-one f-fishbowl... W-wil there be a-anything else?"

Please, don't let there be anything else, for the sake of her heart. The heart which is working overtime in the presence of these two.

The no-violence rule doesn't seem to be calming her fear down.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground

"At least we didn't ask for fresh," Sarah points out calmly, a faint smirk playing across her lips as she stares up into Raquel's eyes, holding up a hand politely to let Deadra know she'll get back to her regarding the offer. "I hear that this place prides itself on being able to accommodate any order, and treating the patrons with great respect. You could have had to come back here smelling of blood, easy and ready to be taken, hidden only by whatever you bound the wound with..."

She waits until Raquel has just barely started to turn away before speaking again, voice quiet, but pitched to carry clearly to her. "And yes, there will be something else. I'd like a bowl of living rats for my second guest, if you can manage. If not, whatever was getting ready to spoil will work fine for them. But I forget - you've not met Cora, have you?"

From behind Raquel comes a sound like ash crumbling to the ground, a few far-off notes of breaking glass mixed in; should she turn around, she'll see what looks like a drowned woman's corpse standing inches from her, patches of its body replaced with rusting metal, and its hair made of tattered plastic. While it is clothed, the dress it's wearing is tattered and so stained that the original color is impossible to tell. And then it smiles, revealing its teeth to be shards of broken glass covered in green-black slime that drips from them to sizzle and hiss on the floor, holding up a hand (the fingers of which are syringes filled with stagnant water, ribbons of pus trailing through them) in a wave, which pulls the garment against the nails that protrude from its back.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Orc in the Playground

Raquel is shivering. Just as well, this plotclone doesn't know about her kitsune origins yet. It doesn't occur to her yet that the establishment won't let that happen, but it does occur to her that she should probably get herself turned.

She starts to turn away, ready to bolt to the kitchen and cry when Sarah continues with her order. Just when things can't get any worse, she hears the sound. The sound that'd hunt her dreams that night.

The sound is nothing compared to the look of the monstrosity in front of her.

"AHHHH!" She screams out loud and begins to back away, stopping when she hits a solid wall. She turns around, and...

Luckily for her, Sharpe has decided to show up to address the group personally, all the while putting a hand on her shoulder. What a relief!

"Forgive Raquel, ladies. She's still alive. Do be kind to her." He turns to Raquel. "Go to the kitchen. Calm yourself for a bit. I'll handle it from here." A pause. "Oh, and wait ther-" He turns to face her, only to to find her gone.

He decides he'd have to have a talk with her after this.

"So, what does the scarecrow want? No offense, of course, of course!" Of course, he's referring to Cora.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Tovpir watches the Pony, as it magicly takes a drink. He doesn't understand why a creature that can't hold normaly a glass use a glass.

"I don't know why people would drink that after all." he comments.

He grabs the drink served to him and takes a nip of the hot drink, maybe a bit is dripping of his maw. Hopefully the building got a good fire protection^^.
    Because a trough is just so undignified, of course :)

It is more interesting than water, and I neither drink alcohol nor do I care for sweet.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Orc in the Playground

"At least we didn't ask for fresh," Sarah points out calmly, a faint smirk playing across her lips as she stares up into Raquel's eyes, holding up a hand politely to let Deadra know she'll get back to her regarding the offer. "I hear that this place prides itself on being able to accommodate any order, and treating the patrons with great respect. You could have had to come back here smelling of blood, easy and ready to be taken, hidden only by whatever you bound the wound with..."

She waits until Raquel has just barely started to turn away before speaking again, voice quiet, but pitched to carry clearly to her. "And yes, there will be something else. I'd like a bowl of living rats for my second guest, if you can manage. If not, whatever was getting ready to spoil will work fine for them. But I forget - you've not met Cora, have you?"

From behind Raquel comes a sound like ash crumbling to the ground, a few far-off notes of breaking glass mixed in; should she turn around, she'll see what looks like a drowned woman's corpse standing inches from her, patches of its body replaced with rusting metal, and its hair made of tattered plastic. While it is clothed, the dress it's wearing is tattered and so stained that the original color is impossible to tell. And then it smiles, revealing its teeth to be shards of broken glass covered in green-black slime that drips from them to sizzle and hiss on the floor, holding up a hand (the fingers of which are syringes filled with stagnant water, ribbons of pus trailing through them) in a wave, which pulls the garment against the nails that protrude from its back.
    Deadra sees the......Cora and nods.

........sup.

Deadra finds Cora somewhat off putting, but is making sure not to let on.

That little waitress was rather skittish, it was adorable, really.

It does bring joy to my heart watching others flee in terror.

Deadra picks up the fishbowl with one hand and takes a sip.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Pixie in the Playground

Today, Tiger!Desiree learned a lesson any sane domesticated fuzzy animal would deem invaluable!

Step 1: People
    Step 2: ???
    Step 3: Pets

Tiger!Desiree zones out for spell, and before she knows it, everyone is gone!

This situation is as comforting as it is upsetting. On one hand, nobody's paying any attention to her. On the other hand, nobody's paying any attention to her.

On the bright side, her fantastic, talented girlfriend is digging through her bags! Axanot is sure to discover her clothing and the leather-bound spellbook and bag of reagents she recovered in that alleyway on the way here!

Y'know, if she wasn't deadtimed for a week.

Rats!

This could be worse! So far, no monsters have appeared that- *Her gaze falls on Cora.*

Heavens preserve her! Kill it with fire! All of the fire!

That thing should not exist! Not here! Back to the abyss with you, demon! The power of Crust compels you!

"Rooaaaar!"

Tiger-Bladepire-Conjurer!Desiree beats a hasty retreat to the club's kitchen where all of the blood and potential ritual ingredients are stored!

30. - Top - End - #120
    Firbolg in the Playground

A guest! Well, at least a person who's here.
    Well, at least there's a thing.

A black sphere about a foot across (exactly a third of a meter, if you're measuring) bobbing a little below human head-height, with sparks in the air around it.
    It zips about, avoiding crowds on the floor and tables, looking for one Raquel, an employee here, who had arranged a meeting just at dusk.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine