New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: HALO 181: 0.55% Cooler Than The Last One!

Quote Originally Posted by DoomITP View Post
    Evan shakes his head quite intently.

\We spoke about this already.
    Evan's Quarters

Luna's face falls. "Ah, right." She looks up at Evan. "Would where we met be an excellent spot?"

2. - Top - End - #422
    Bugbear in the Playground

Marlena's Room

Ross nods and motions for Marlena to follow him to the training room.

They're nice people but they'll probably seem kinda... Off to you.

Evan's Quarters

That'd work for me. Hard to find and such.
    Last edited by DoomITP; 2015-07-05 at 10:41 PM.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Pixie in the Playground

Marlena's Room -> Hallway

Hmmmm...? What do you mean by that?
    She asks, skipping next to him.
    Queen Buttercup avatar by the ever-generous Serpentine

4. - Top - End - #424

Hallway To The Training Room

Ross is quite amused by Marlena's skipping.

They were made in labs for killing bad things. That's all they did for years. It kinda shows in how they act. It effected them both differently.

Once they get into the Training Room both of the Daemphages can be seen in different sections of the room. One of them has dark brown hair cut short, frighteningly built and with tattoos that run from his shoulders down to his wrists. The other quite lighter in build with bright red hair that hangs to his shoulders. The commonality between the two is they both have glowing blue eyes that shine even in the brightly lit training room.

5. - Top - End - #425
    Orc in the Playground

That'd work for me. Hard to find and such.
    Evan's Quarters

"Location: where we met."

Luna starts pacing around excitedly. "So, who're we inviting? You'll bring Grant and family, I'll try and reach Kasumi (Raven), Phil and Zither."

6. - Top - End - #426
    Pixie in the Playground

Training Room

Selena smiles and waves at the strangers, a lock of her hair lifts up and waves too, copying her hand movements.
    "Hello!"
    Queen Buttercup avatar by the ever-generous Serpentine

7. - Top - End - #427

Training Room

Ross stifles laughs as Marlena's hair decides to wave.

Lee seems to be the one who noticed as Grant had his back to the door and things tend to be rather loud when he hits them.

Lee walks up to Ross and Marlena and smiles at the both of them.

How're you both? He asks pleasantly.

--

Evan's Quarters

Evan nods.

Might be a good idea for them to come along. The daemphages can smell things coming.

8. - Top - End - #428
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Cirae looks adorably baffled at that, but does let go of Civvy, eyes wide with confusion as she tiiiiiiilts her head. "Really?"
    "Mmmmhmmmm." Civvy says with a bit of a nod. "Because a lot of people don't understand that close proximity doesn't have to be inherently sexual in nature."
    Last edited by Mee; 2015-07-06 at 08:24 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

9. - Top - End - #429
    Orc in the Playground

Evan nods.

Might be a good idea for them to come along. The daemphages can smell things coming.
    Evan's Quarters

Luna squeals in delight, then calms down a bit, a sad look on her face.

"I have no idea how to do this, Evan. We have a spot and maybe people who're gonna be present, but what's next?"

10. - Top - End - #430
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kitchen]

Tirya nods, coming back over once the noodles are on, looking down at Sophia for a few moments as she decides where to sit while she waits. Which probably seems innocuous enough to her, up until the other paladin grins and plops into the Shifter's lap, tucking her legs up under her and wiggling around a bit to get comfortable. "Should I let you be about that, then? Don't want to bring up sad memories."

11. - Top - End - #431

[Kitchen]

Tirya nods, coming back over once the noodles are on, looking down at Sophia for a few moments as she decides where to sit while she waits. Which probably seems innocuous enough to her, up until the other paladin grins and plops into the Shifter's lap, tucking her legs up under her and wiggling around a bit to get comfortable. "Should I let you be about that, then? Don't want to bring up sad memories."
    Sophia turns scarlet at the other paladin's actions, not sure at all how to react to this. She grabs Tiri's hips in an attempt to stop her from wiggling about, unaware of how that might be taken.
    well, a few of them are dead, but I do have good memories with most of them.
    She responds, flusteredness obvious
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

12. - Top - End - #432
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Sophia turns scarlet at the other paladin's actions, not sure at all how to react to this. She grabs Tiri's hips in an attempt to stop her from wiggling about, unaware of how that might be taken.
    well, a few of them are dead, but I do have good memories with most of them.
    She responds, flusteredness obvious
    Tirya thrums contentedly, and settles in with one last wiggle now that Sophia's hands are on her, resting her head on her new friend's shoulder. "Sorry to hear that, know the feeling... But it's good you remember most of them well." She smiles softly, turning a little to wrap all four of her arms around Sophia, in what would probably be a very nice, comforting, embrace if it weren't pressing their chests together quite so much when the Shifter is already flustered.

13. - Top - End - #433

Tirya thrums contentedly, and settles in with one last wiggle now that Sophia's hands are on her, resting her head on her new friend's shoulder. "Sorry to hear that, know the feeling... But it's good you remember most of them well." She smiles softly, turning a little to wrap all four of her arms around Sophia, in what would probably be a very nice, comforting, embrace if it weren't pressing their chests together quite so much when the Shifter is already flustered.
    Sophia nods, smiling in nostalgia.
    I'll have to tell you some stories about them sometime.
    she utters, voice laced with nostalgia and amusement, before Tirya wraps her in an embrace. Sophia blushes again at this, again flustered by this action. It doesn't help that she had moved to grab some noodles, having been just about to devour it when it drops... right onto Tirya's cleavage. Of course.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

14. - Top - End - #434
    Ogre in the Playground

Sophia nods, smiling in nostalgia.
    I'll have to tell you some stories about them sometime.
    she utters, voice laced with nostalgia and amusement, before Tirya wraps her in an embrace. Sophia blushes again at this, again flustered by this action. It doesn't help that she had moved to grab some noodles, having been just about to devour it when it drops... right onto Tirya's cleavage. Of course.
    "Sounds nice." Tirya giggles a bit, obviously looking forward to that... And then Sophia drops her noodles. Oops. Tiri doesn't seem particularly upset by the accident, though. But she does smirk playfully at her friend, voice teasing as she speaks again. "Gonna get those... Or would you rather I do it for you?"

...Something about the way her fellow paladin looks suggests that regardless of which option she picks, Sophia's going to end up extremely embarrassed.
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2015-07-07 at 07:41 AM.

15. - Top - End - #435

"Sounds nice." Tirya giggles a bit, obviously looking forward to that... And then Sophia drops her noodles. Oops. Tiri doesn't seem particularly upset by the accident, though. But she does smirk playfully at her friend, voice teasing as she speaks again. "Gonna get those... Or would you rather I do it for you?"

...Something about the way her fellow paladin looks suggests that regardless of which option she picks, Sophia's going to end up extremely embarrassed.
    Kitchen

Sophia's skin turns scarlet as she views the noodles land, glowing even brighter at Tiri's playful inquiry.
    um, no... that is, um, well... She stutters, utterly flustered and inwardly dreading what may come next.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

16. - Top - End - #436
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kitchen]

Tiri mock-pouts at her, but it's pretty clear the shifter won't be getting it anytime soon so she reaches into her top to retrieve the noodles, trying to take advantage of the fact that Sophia's mouth is open so che can pop them into it. That's... Not as bafd as it could have been, probably.

Oh, wait. Seems she dropped some too... Guess where they're about to land?

17. - Top - End - #437

Lightbulb Re: HALO 181: 0.55% Cooler Than The Last One!

[Kitchen]

Tiri mock-pouts at her, but it's pretty clear the shifter won't be getting it anytime soon so she reaches into her top to retrieve the noodles, trying to take advantage of the fact that Sophia's mouth is open so che can pop them into it. That's... Not as bafd as it could have been, probably.

Oh, wait. Seems she dropped some too... Guess where they're about to land?
    Sophia blushes at the sight, both from the paladin's... flirting? messing with Sophia? and from the noodles, knowing exactly what's going to happen and shown by a knowing, extremely embarrassed and flustered look.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

18. - Top - End - #438
    Ogre in the Playground

Sophia blushes at the sight, both from the paladin's... flirting? messing with Sophia? and from the noodles, knowing exactly what's going to happen and shown by a knowing, extremely embarrassed and flustered look.
    "Oops. Your choice again. Unless you waaaant me to pick." Tirya giggles, winking at the blushing paladin and wiggling around again, leaving her hand hovering. It's pretty obvious what her choice would be, in case there was any doubt.

19. - Top - End - #439

"Oops. Your choice again. Unless you waaaant me to pick." Tirya giggles, winking at the blushing paladin and wiggling around again, leaving her hand hovering. It's pretty obvious what her choice would be, in case there was any doubt.
    Sophia just stutters, flustered and absolutely red now. I think Tirya has just wrecked Sophia's ability to form sentences by now.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

20. - Top - End - #440
    Ogre in the Playground

Sophia just stutters, flustered and absolutely red now. I think Tirya has just wrecked Sophia's ability to form sentences by now.
    And, just as expected, Tiri reaches down to grab the noodles; this time, if Sophia doesn't stop her, she'll actually get them into the other paladin's mouth, though her fingers go along, 'accidentally' brushing Sophia's tongue... Which is followed by another giggle and a wink as she pulls her hand back, licking off where they did so.

21. - Top - End - #441

And, just as expected, Tiri reaches down to grab the noodles; this time, if Sophia doesn't stop her, she'll actually get them into the other paladin's mouth, though her fingers go along, 'accidentally' brushing Sophia's tongue... Which is followed by another giggle and a wink as she pulls her hand back, licking off where they did so.
    Sophia just faints from embarrassment and flusteredness.
    Good job Tiri, you broke Sophia. :p
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

22. - Top - End - #442
    Ogre in the Playground

Sophia just faints from embarrassment and flusteredness.
    Good job Tiri, you broke Sophia. :p
    Tirya just giggles and carries the shifter back to her room again; this time, she's sitting on the foot of the bed watching her, knees at her chest and back against the wall, unless Sophia would wake up before then.

23. - Top - End - #443

Tirya just giggles and carries the shifter back to her room again; this time, she's sitting on the foot of the bed watching her, knees at her chest and back against the wall, unless Sophia would wake up before then.
    Sophia wakes up from fainting soon after,skin still tinged pink.
    ...I swear, if this keeps happening i'll have to move in.
    Sophia shyly comments, smiling in spite of expecting a whole other round of flirting from that
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

24. - Top - End - #444
    Ogre in the Playground

[Tiri's]

"I can't say I'd object," Tirya replies quietly, returning the smile. "Should I go ahead and swap in a bigger bed? Or are you good with sharing this one?"

25. - Top - End - #445

[Tiri's]

"I can't say I'd object," Tirya replies quietly, returning the smile. "Should I go ahead and swap in a bigger bed? Or are you good with sharing this one?"
    Sophia chuckles at that, still smiling.
    "I must say Tiri, you really do seem to really want me.
    She comments with slight blush, leaving the question of if that fact is true or not hanging in the air
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

26. - Top - End - #446
    Ogre in the Playground

Sophia chuckles at that, still smiling.
    "I must say Tiri, you really do seem to really want me.
    She comments with slight blush, leaving the question of if that fact is true or not hanging in the air
    "And why wouldn't I?" Tirya crawls up the bed to lay down by Sophia's side, snuggling against her. Though this time she keeps it innocent enough, lesser arms wrapping around her friend's waist as the other set gently takes her hands. It's not explicit confirmation, but... It's pretty close.

27. - Top - End - #447

"And why wouldn't I?" Tirya crawls up the bed to lay down by Sophia's side, snuggling against her. Though this time she keeps it innocent enough, lesser arms wrapping around her friend's waist as the other set gently takes her hands. It's not explicit confirmation, but... It's pretty close.
    Well, to be honest, it's just the first time I've been flirted with really.
    Sophia responds, slightly embarrassed by that fact, feeling uncomfortable in the awkward I-don't-know-what-to-do sort of way at this situation
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

28. - Top - End - #448
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, to be honest, it's just the first time I've been flirted with really.
    Sophia responds, slightly embarrassed by that fact, feeling uncomfortable in the awkward I-don't-know-what-to-do sort of way at this situation
    "...Oh." Tirya blushes a litte herself now, nodding in understanding. "No wonder you didn't seem sure how to respond. Sorry about that. I figured someone as cute as you would have plenty of experience. I can tone it back...? Or d'you want me to just stop?"

29. - Top - End - #449

"...Oh." Tirya blushes a litte herself now, nodding in understanding. "No wonder you didn't seem sure how to respond. Sorry about that. I figured someone as cute as you would have plenty of experience. I can tone it back...? Or d'you want me to just stop?"
    heh, it's fine. Maybe I would've if I didn't spend the last five years in the army.
    Sophia replies, reclining and looking up.
    I don't mind flirting in itself, just the sheer volume I guess.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

30. - Top - End - #450

Evan's Quarters

Evan raises an eyebrow at Luna.

What's to worry about? All we really need is for people to show up. It's not as though we're holding an event that anyone is supposed to know about before the fact. We mainly need to focus on getting people there.