New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Can you draw my Char?

I like to have pictures for my characters, the problem is I am not very good at drawing. I have a ranger/monk gestalt that fight a bit like spiderman or daredevil.

The priest felt a chill are the black haired wanderer approached. Many rumors had been floating around camp about the hunter. The silver studs stood in stark contrast to the red sleeveless long coat that hung to his knees. The blue tinged chains wrapped around him like some kind of belt ending at two cleaver like knives in his boots. As he watched the rattle of the chains seemed to be more of a twitch of anticipation. His hands were adorned with red gloves that had silver fangs embossed. Even with the bodies in the street, this man scared him far more than the rumors of Vampires and Werewolves on the verge of open warfare. The cardinal had said there would be more hunters coming, that this was just the first to arrive from the Hunters guild. What kinds of men dedicate their lives to hunting such monsters…

2. - Top - End - #2
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Can you draw my Char?

Quote Originally Posted by frost890 View Post
    I like to have pictures for my characters, the problem is I am not very good at drawing. I have a ranger/monk gestalt that fight a bit like spiderman or daredevil.

The priest felt a chill are the black haired wanderer approached. Many rumors had been floating around camp about the hunter. The silver studs stood in stark contrast to the red sleeveless long coat that hung to his knees. The blue tinged chains wrapped around him like some kind of belt ending at two cleaver like knives in his boots. As he watched the rattle of the chains seemed to be more of a twitch of anticipation. His hands were adorned with red gloves that had silver fangs embossed. Even with the bodies in the street, this man scared him far more than the rumors of Vampires and Werewolves on the verge of open warfare. The cardinal had said there would be more hunters coming, that this was just the first to arrive from the Hunters guild. What kinds of men dedicate their lives to hunting such monsters…
    This is the funniest thing I have ever read.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

LOL! Not exactly what I was thinking but this is awesome anyway.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

You're probably more likely to get a good response from an artist if you provide a specific and interesting description of the character's appearance as you imagine it. The more visual details the better.
    Custom Avatar by Ceika
    Spoiler: Me as a Character... and Planeswalker
    Show
    I Am A: True Neutral Human Wizard (4th Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-13
    Dexterity-14
    Constitution-12
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-17
    Charisma-17
    But I'd definitely multi-class Druid with those stats.

Spoiler: My D&D 5E Homebrews
    Show

Rolling for PC Stats = Always a stupid idea.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

This is what I have so far...

I thought of adding some more details, but didn't quite know what you want. I was thinking small spiked studs that line the shoulders, maybe some wear and tear on the cloak, a dagger or short sword of some kind somewhere?