New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Bugbear in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: Mallside 9: Waaagh!

[Arcane Threads]

Electra moves up to Fayyaad's side as they wait for Dena's return, slowly sneaking an arm around his waist as Dena did. When the MERC lieutenant returns, Fayyaad might note that her eyes linger on Dena's curves just a bit longer than they might if she weren't interested in both men and women. A more clear answer to the question in his mind, obviously, though she's being polite about her ogling. She nods, looking to Fayyaad and smiling.

"'Elegant' is the word I would use. And most definitely enticing." She grins at Dena. "You'll have to be careful wearing that, or you'll be knee deep in boys. And girls, too, for that matter."
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

2. - Top - End - #872

[Arcane Threads]

"As if I weren't already." Dena grins back. "Everything in moderation though..." She eyes Fayyaad, and then looks back at Electra. "But you two are just too cute! Hold still a moment and let me take a photo." The gorgon fishes out a smartphone from the gear she have been carrying and gestures for them to move in closer. "Give me a kiss!" She exclaims before taking the photo.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2017-05-18 at 05:39 PM.

3. - Top - End - #873
    Titan in the Playground

[Arcane Threads]

Fayyaad puts an arm around Electra's shoulders when she sits next to him, and his tail wraps itself around her waist. When Dena makes her requests, his eyebrows shoot up.

"She outranks us, you know. We'd better do as she says," he tells Electra, before leaning in for a kiss.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

4. - Top - End - #874

NinjaGuy

[Arcane Threads]

"Now there's an order I don't mind following," Electra comments with a smile, brushing a bit of her hair out of her face as she leans in to kiss Fayyaad, closing her eyes. Fayyaad might find, as her lips meet his, that despite her artificial origins, her skin feels quite natural on his own. Depending on how long he holds it, he might learn more, but Dena should get some very nice pictures in any case.
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

5. - Top - End - #875

[Arcane Threads]

Dena snaps a few photos of the two and then puts down the phone. "Adorable, so when is the marriage?" She waggles her eyebrows.

6. - Top - End - #876
    Titan in the Playground

[Arcane Threads]

"Come now, Dena," Fayyaad says, after pulling away from Electra. He doesn't let go of her with his arm and tail, though. "If I had such designs on Electra, a noble of Moran-Ir has to court a lady for at least a year."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

7. - Top - End - #877

NinjaGuy

[Arcane Threads]

Electra smirks at Dena when Fayyaad pulls away.

"Jumping the gun a little bit, isn't that?" She grins seductively at Fayyaad. "Don't you know, Dena, that you're supposed to spur the horse around the yard a bit before you buy him?"

8. - Top - End - #878

[Arcane Threads]

"Fine, fine, you need some more time together then. That can be arranged, but surely a lady such as Electra can be seen as an exception to the 1 year rule. We're not in noble-land anymore after all, cut your bonds, spread your wings, try something new. The world lays at your feet." Dena argues.

9. - Top - End - #879
    Titan in the Playground

[Arcane Threads]

"You do make a compelling point," Fayyaad says, trying to sound very serious and not doing a good job of it. "I'm intrigued by the notion of horse-spurring."

10. - Top - End - #880

NinjaGuy

[Arcane Threads]

Electra giggles just a bit, brushing a bit of her hair out of her eyes again.

"I think this one might need more than one rider, though. What do you think, Dena?"

11. - Top - End - #881

[Arcane Threads]

"More than one rider? Maybe he should try one first and see if he can keep in the saddle. I think he's in for a pretty wild ride." Dena retorts.

12. - Top - End - #882
    Titan in the Playground

[Arcane Threads]

Fayyaad appears actually flustered this time. He'd be lying if he said what he thinks Electra's suggesting didn't appeal to him, but Dena did tell him she's not into other women. And this is a bit too forward in any case.

"Yes, I think... taking it one at a time might be wiser, for a start."

13. - Top - End - #883

NinjaGuy

[Arcane Threads]

Electra chuckles, smiling at Fayyaad once more. Can't blame a girl for trying, though she knew it was a long shot, after the story Dena told her earlier at the BDD.

"Well, if that's all you're up to, that's fine by me. I do have one place I want to stop before we start the rodeo, though. Do either of you play an instrument?"

14. - Top - End - #884

[Arcane Threads]

"I've had some practice with a few instruments, but neither of them seem too common around here. Why, you wanna start a band now?" Dena asks with a grin.

15. - Top - End - #885
    Titan in the Playground

[Arcane Threads]

"I've been taught how to play a few, but I haven't done it in a while," Fayyaad admits. "It's considered obligatory education, but I never took to it."

16. - Top - End - #886

NinjaGuy

[Arcane Threads]

Electra chuckles at Dena's question.

"Start a band? Nah, I was more just curious. I do miss playing my guitar back home; I was hoping I could try a couple out today before we leave Mallside. I thought it might be fun to have a bit of an audience." She grins sheepishly. "What do you guys say?"

17. - Top - End - #887

[Arcane Threads]

"I could come along, though don't make me play one though, stringed instruments are not my thing, I learned that from playing a oud, which is similar." She gestures down at herself. "I'm guessing we're not going dressed like this though, unless we like people believing that we're going to a masquerade." To be fair, costumes and real clothes were not always easy to tell apart in the nexus. It was like everyone were going to a cosplay.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2017-05-24 at 01:31 AM.

18. - Top - End - #888
    Titan in the Playground

[Arcane Threads]

"I was taught to play with a few kinds of lute and lyre," Fayyaad explains. "Never had a good handle on them. I'll gladly see you play, although we probably should change back first."

19. - Top - End - #889

NinjaGuy

[Arcane Threads]

Electra chuckles, nodding.

"Yeah, I was planning on changing back. Might be a bit too...distracting, otherwise." She grins at Fayyaad, before turning towards the fitting room she used before and sauntering off.
    Last edited by Nova_Eclipse; 2017-05-23 at 10:12 PM.

20. - Top - End - #890
    Titan in the Playground

Electronics shop
    Karzika and Multimask teleport in to Mallside and Karzika turns to the Electronics Asylum
    "Hey! warn me before you do that ok!?" Multimask says.
    "Sorry, lets see..." Karzika then goes inside.
    "Hey Prof. Chrome needs fluorescent tube lightbulb and cooling fan, you got those? Its for an errand we're running for him. The names Karzika, and this is Multimask"
    The vampire succubus introduces herself and the shapeshifting superheroine.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2017-05-23 at 11:42 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

21. - Top - End - #891
    Titan in the Playground

[Arcane Threads]

Fayyaad looks after the departing Electra just a little longer than is entirely necessary, before heading for the changing room himself, to take off the tux.

22. - Top - End - #892

[Arcane Threads]

"Wanting to find out if she is like a real girl?" Dena teases as she sees Fayyaad's ogling. She doesn't wait for a reply though as she ducks into the changing room herself. She will emerge a little while later in casual clothes, her adventuring gear nowhere to be found.

23. - Top - End - #893

NinjaGuy

[Arcane Threads]

Electra emerges in the clothes she was wearing at the BDD before, but carries just the bikini portion of the outfit she was wearing over the register while she waits for Dena and Fayyaad, and pays for it. It might come in handy later, after all.

24. - Top - End - #894
    Titan in the Playground

[Arcane Threads]

Fayyaad decides to buy the suit he was trying on, as well. He ignores Dena's teasing, due to its being accurate.

"Our next stop is a musical store, then?"

25. - Top - End - #895

[Arcane Threads]

"Yes, off to the music shop I suppose." Dena muses with a smile. "Are you going to keep the clothes though?"

26. - Top - End - #896

NinjaGuy

[Arcane Threads]

Electra nods at both Dena and Fayyaad as they come up, and smiles at both of them, apparently hearing Dena's question.

"I don't see why not. They might come in handy later, after all." She winks at Dena, grinning. "Now then, M'usic Imporium?"

27. - Top - End - #897
    Titan in the Playground

[Arcane Threads]

"I'm always looking for a chance to expand my wardrobe," Fayyaad affirms, before following the two women to the M'usic Imporium.

28. - Top - End - #898

NinjaGuy

[Arcane Threads -> M'usic Imporium]

Electra leads the way to the music shop, and makes a beeline for the electric guitars once inside. She's obviously been in a music store before, though perhaps not one that carries this many different instruments. Once in the section, she'll pause as she looks through the shining bodies of the different guitars. She seems to be looking for something in particular.

29. - Top - End - #899
    Titan in the Playground

Karzika and Multimask
    ".....Whelp, no one is here. Guess we either need to steal the things for Prof Chrome or we give up and find some other way to get pokemon."
    "I'm a superhero, Karzika its kind of my job to foil thieves, and the Kops remember?"
    "Oh fine. We'll give up. Lets go do something else. We can get pokemon whenever we want."
    They walk out of the electronics shop, now wondering what to do.
    "Lets try HALO. I hear they fight evil."
    Karzika grabs Multimask and they teleport away.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

30. - Top - End - #900

M'usic Imporium

Mil, the owner of the store watches the customers entering his store with his one eye, the other behind an eyepatch. Its been a while he last had customers like this.

"Need help finding anything?"