New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Cool Dreamscarred Press fiction!

Announcing at this point that three of the stories have been moved under the new header 'Orion's Belt'. They were always going to be part of the same series; consider this the official intent-to-finish announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Wow! Not only was that awesome, I think I actually kinda understand Archeron now. If all the "intermediate" outer planes got that kind of treatment, I doubt there would be anywhere near as many critics of their utility.
    My extended homebrew sig

2. - Top - End - #122
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

As a restaurant worker, I really wish I could use Jacks line there, especially the day before yesterday.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Barbarian in the Playground

Jack's lines this latest chapter have been great. Gotta love that respect he shows granny.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Pixie in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGirl

I realize this thread is old but I wanted to show my support for good, enjoyable stories. They left me in a better mood than all the Pathfinder comics, not that they were inherently bad. They just felt like advertisements for the Pathfinder system and campaigns as opposed to interesting stories using the system. Whereas these may have taken some liberties with the Dreamscarred Press additions but it was only in service of the story.

Don't have much to add that hasn't been said here other than I'm disappointed they stopped when it seemed like a couple were gearing up for a major story but I get it. The stories and the site might not have enough audience retention to justify continuing which again makes me sad. Thanks for the content regardless everyone. Hope to see something else... eventually...

Also, I tried to register on the site so that I could show my support and point out a typo or 2 but it refuses to let me. Maybe because I'm on mobile. Eh.