New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem 8 The Love Octagon (IC)

Sakata finished changing into her uniform, and came back out of the locker room.

The school's uniform was clearly designed for... bigger girls, and so the uniform, instead of clinging to her and accentuating curves, it looked... well, normal. The uniform top was baggy on her, even in its smallest size, and the shorts came down to hang below her knees.

We haven't started yet, have we?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

2. - Top - End - #332
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Sakata finished changing into her uniform, and came back out of the locker room.

The school's uniform was clearly designed for... bigger girls, and so the uniform, instead of clinging to her and accentuating curves, it looked... well, normal. The uniform top was baggy on her, even in its smallest size, and the shorts came down to hang below her knees.

We haven't started yet, have we?
    "No, we have not," Mallory said, before looking down at her bare feet, "Which reminds me... one second."

She goes into the locker room, then comes out a couple seconds later with socks and tennis shoes, which she quickly slips on, "Forgot to put these on before I ran out to try and find Ms. Linestein." She then notices Sakata's uniform, and raises a brow, "Will you be alright in that? It looks a little big."

3. - Top - End - #333
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "No, we have not," Mallory said, before looking down at her bare feet, "Which reminds me... one second."

She goes into the locker room, then comes out a couple seconds later with socks and tennis shoes, which she quickly slips on, "Forgot to put these on before I ran out to try and find Ms. Linestein." She then notices Sakata's uniform, and raises a brow, "Will you be alright in that? It looks a little big."
    Its the only thing that came close enough to fit. It's a boys small, too.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

4. - Top - End - #334
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"Man I know that feeling. Most of the s*** I wear is either way too long or tight on the arms," Alex admitted. "Though I usually don't need to go swimming in them like you do. ...I do sometimes need to shop in the kids section though," she reluctantly admitted with a blush.

5. - Top - End - #335
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Its the only thing that came close enough to fit. It's a boys small, too.
    "How unfortunate," Mallory mutters, "I hope it doesn't impede your performance today."

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "Man I know that feeling. Most of the s*** I wear is either way too long or tight on the arms," Alex admitted. "Though I usually don't need to go swimming in them like you do. ...I do sometimes need to shop in the kids section though," she reluctantly admitted with a blush.
    "I imagine I would have similar problems if I got much taller," Mallory said with a frown, "Which is a very real possibility since I've grown quite a lot, both over the summer and since school started. I'm starting to reach the point where I'm too tall for the smaller sizes and too thin for the larger ones. My current lack of any real, um..." she looks down at herself, thinking of the polite word to use, "...'assets' to fill things out with doesn't help much either."

Come to think of it, her uniform did feel a bit small on her. She made a mental note to remeasure herself when she got home.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-08-14 at 03:25 PM.

6. - Top - End - #336

RedKnightGirl

"I imagine I would have similar problems if I got much taller," Mallory said with a frown, "Which is a very real possibility since I've grown quite a lot, both over the summer and since school started. I'm starting to reach the point where I'm too tall for the smaller sizes and too thin for the larger ones. My lack of any real, um..." she looks down at herself, thinking of the polite word to use, "...'assets', doesn't help much either."

Come to think of it, her uniform did feel a bit small. She made a mental note to remeasure herself when she got home.
    "I'm sorry, did I just hear you b**** about getting taller to a pair of shrimps?" Alex teased, sticking out her tongue. "The lack of assets actually works for you though. Pulls together the whole sexy, business like look you have going on," she blushed. Before remembering she was supposed to be upset with Mal. Though that wasn't really an excuse to treat her any differently though was it? Thinking about it made her heart feel like it was being squeezed tight in an ice cold grip, but... she'd just power through it, no reason to make more of a scene right?

7. - Top - End - #337
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I'm sorry, did I just hear you b**** about getting taller to a pair of shrimps?" Alex teased, sticking out her tongue. "The lack of assets actually works for you though. Pulls together the whole sexy, business like look you have going on," she blushed. Before remembering she was supposed to be upset with Mal. Though that wasn't really an excuse to treat her any differently though was it? Thinking about it made her heart feel like it was being squeezed tight in an ice cold grip, but... she'd just power through it, no reason to make more of a scene right?
    "Oh, um, sorry, " Mallory said awkwardly, "And... uh, thank you Alex. For the compliment, I mean."

Mallory wrung her hands behind her back. She knew she should say something else, just to make sure Alex wasn't getting the wrong idea. But she already knew, right? She might pull her aside later, but for now just accepting the compliment and acting like it was normal should do, right?
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-08-14 at 03:37 PM.

8. - Top - End - #338
    Titan in the Playground

"How unfortunate," Mallory mutters, "I hope it doesn't impede your performance today."

"I imagine I would have similar problems if I got much taller," Mallory said with a frown, "Which is a very real possibility since I've grown quite a lot, both over the summer and since school started. I'm starting to reach the point where I'm too tall for the smaller sizes and too thin for the larger ones. My current lack of any real, um..." she looks down at herself, thinking of the polite word to use, "...'assets' to fill things out with doesn't help much either."

Come to think of it, her uniform did feel a bit small on her. She made a mental note to remeasure herself when she got home.
    My performance is more likely going to be impacted by a lack of sleep than a pair of loose gym shorts.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

9. - Top - End - #339
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

My performance is more likely going to be impacted by a lack of sleep than a pair of loose gym shorts.
    "Oh? Perhaps you should have a more rigid sleep schedule then. Staying up late is unhealthy, you know. You wouldn't want to make a habit of it."

10. - Top - End - #340
    Titan in the Playground

This is high school. I think sleepless nights come with the territory.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

11. - Top - End - #341
    Titan in the Playground

"I remember reading somewhere that it's possible to only sleep two hours a day and be fine if you do it a certain way. Maybe you can try looking into that?"

12. - Top - End - #342
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    "I remember reading somewhere that it's possible to only sleep two hours a day and be fine if you do it a certain way. Maybe you can try looking into that?"
    Well, Edison supposedly did it that way. Slept for fifteen minutes at a time at all hours. Tried it in math today, and it not go so well for me. Guess Edison was wrong.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

13. - Top - End - #343
    Titan in the Playground

Well, Edison supposedly did it that way. Slept for fifteen minutes at a time at all hours. Tried it in math today, and it not go so well for me. Guess Edison was wrong.
    "Eh, not quite like that. The one I read was to sleep for 30 minutes every four hours."

14. - Top - End - #344
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Oh please, that's just some stupid myth that's less credible than those fad diets people talk about," Mallory says dismissively, "Just set yourself a bedtime schedule and stick with it. It might take a few weeks, but once your body is acclimated you'll be fine."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-08-14 at 04:42 PM.

15. - Top - End - #345

RedKnightGirl

"I uh... just crash when I'm sleepy," Alex admitted somewhat awkwardly. Getting sleep had never really been a big deal for her. Well except for when she'd been sleeping in the locker room, but that was just because it was uncomfortable as f***.

16. - Top - End - #346
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, maybe. Guess we'll see what happens, huh?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

17. - Top - End - #347
    Colossus in the Playground

Episode 12 scene 4b

Instead of your gym mid term.

You have principal's office.

Ms.Smith your crazy hot succubus principal is blowing kisses to your gym teacher while you try to explain the the fight that broke out.

Spoiler: Unopposed
    Show

Allure =d7 Plead your case. +2 VP with Jennifer.

Skill =d9 You did nothing wrong.... Technically. +3 VP with Jennifer

Conflict =d9 Intimidate your friends into silence! +3 VP with Jennifer.

Luck =d5 Suprise me. +1 VP with Jennifer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

18. - Top - End - #348
    Titan in the Playground

"I wasn't even involved! I hid when I heard fighting break out. I'm probably the least involved person here," Taika says.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Allure (+1), Witch (+2)
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

19. - Top - End - #349

RedKnightGirl

F***ing damn it she hated this b****. Being all flirty and s*** was fine, but you just KNEW she wasn't going to pay attention and slam everyone with suspensions anyway just because. She'd done it before after all.

"So long story short, someone beat up one of my friends for no reason which turned into a full blown brawl. I broke it up by slamming someone's face into a locker. But they totally deserved it - they were clawing someone's eyes out for f***s sake," Alex points out.

Spoiler
    Show

Weak Allure, Personality Flip -2

20. - Top - End - #350
    Titan in the Playground

Principal's office? Why was she being sent there? She didn't do anything wrong!

Ana wasn't clawing anyone's eyes out! And I didn't do anything either!

Sakata took a couple steps forward to be in front of the group. I just took Ana down to the Nurse's office because someone... slammed... her... Was that a loose tile in the floor?

Wah! Sakata flailed her arms for a moment as she tried to keep from falling, but to no avail.

Oooh....

Spoiler
    Show
    Weak Skill.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

21. - Top - End - #351
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Mallory was not happy that she was dragged into the principal's office. Not only because she was missing her midterms for this, not only because she didn't like the principal in general (though that was a very big part of it), but because she was being considered a suspect in a riot she tried to stop. Those three things combined made her mood... less than pleasant.

Just before she began her retelling of events, Mallory saw Sakata begin to fall down. Out of pity for one of the few girls here she knew wasn't responsible for this mess, she quickly used her magic to help cushion her landing. Before Sakata can even thank her, Mallory muttered under her breath, "You can repay me later," before turning back to face the principal.

"Yes, there was a riot in the locker room, but I was not a part of it!" she snapped, "When the fighting started, I attempted to calm down the conflict and remind everyone that we were supposed to take a midterm exam soon. When that failed to have any effect, Agatha and I left to try and find Ms. Linestein over there in an attempt to get some order restored."

She paused, not to recall something else but to bite her tongue to avoid insulting the principal and her continued attempts to flirt with their gym teacher. Once she felt she could reasonably continue without lashing out at Ms. Smith, she did so, "However, we could not find her anywhere, so Agatha and I went back to the gym to wait for class to start. Jennifer and the blue-hair girl joined us shortly afterwords, followed closely by Alex and P'ro'shi. I do not know where everyone else was, but the six of us waited in the gym until we were called here. And that is the truth."

She turned in her seat, giving an icy glare to all of the other students in the room (PC and NPC alike), "And let me say one thing to all of you. I heard that things got so bad in there that a girl was injured and security had to be called to stop the fighting. That kind of behavior is inexcusable on school grounds, and anyone involved in the fighting should be ashamed of yourselves. If any of you try to weasel out of this or pin the blame on an innocent, I will personally ensure that your lies are thoroughly dismantled and you are punished as severely as possible in accordance with the school rules. Is that clear?"

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Conflict, Connections (+2), Verbal Barrage (+2), +4 total. Also, using Faustian Pact on Sakata.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-08-17 at 05:36 PM.

22. - Top - End - #352
    Titan in the Playground

"Honestly, I don't have much more information then the rumor mill does. I was changing and talking to Heather, there was some loud noises, someone bopped her, which I mean Heather, across the face. I lugged her into the showers and waited it out, where regrettably fortunately nothing else happened.Isn't that right, heather?" She puts an arm over Heather's shoulder, an action mirrored at the hips by a duo of her tentacles.
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Normal Allure, +2 Touchy Spot.

23. - Top - End - #353
    Titan in the Playground

Gwen frowns and says, "Wait, there was a riot? How bad was that fight? All I heard from Heather and P'ro'shi is that some people were fighting. Why am I even here? I had nothing to do with it at all."

Show
    Strong Allure

24. - Top - End - #354

Mallory was not happy that she was dragged into the principal's office. Not only because she was missing her midterms for this, not only because she didn't like the principal in general (though that was a very big part of it), but because she was being considered a suspect in a riot she tried to stop. Those three things combined made her mood... less than pleasant.

Just before she began her retelling of events, Mallory saw Sakata begin to fall down. Out of pity for one of the few girls here she knew wasn't responsible for this mess, she quickly used her magic to help cushion her landing. Before Sakata can even thank her, Mallory muttered under her breath, "You can repay me later," before turning back to face the principal.

"Yes, there was a riot in the locker room, but I was not a part of it!" she snapped, "When the fighting started, I attempted to calm down the conflict and remind everyone that we were supposed to take a midterm exam soon. When that failed to have any effect, Agatha and I left to try and find Ms. Linestein over there in an attempt to get some order restored."

She paused, not to recall something else but to bite her tongue to avoid insulting the principal and her continued attempts to flirt with their gym teacher. Once she felt she could reasonably continue without lashing out at Ms. Smith, she did so, "However, we could not find her anywhere, so Agatha and I went back to the gym to wait for class to start. Jennifer and the blue-hair girl joined us shortly afterwords, followed closely by Alex and P'ro'shi. I do not know where everyone else was, but the six of us waited in the gym until we were called here. And that is the truth."

She turned in her seat, giving an icy glare to all of the other students in the room (PC and NPC alike), "And let me say one thing to all of you. I heard that things got so bad in there that a girl was injured and security had to be called to stop the fighting. That kind of behavior is inexcusable on school grounds, and anyone involved in the fighting should be ashamed of yourselves. If any of you try to weasel out of this or pin the blame on an innocent, I will personally ensure that your lies are thoroughly dismantled and you are punished as severely as possible in accordance with the school rules. Is that clear?"

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Conflict, Connections (+2), Verbal Barrage (+2), +4 total. Also, using Faustian Pact on Sakata.
    You see Ms.Smith write something on a paper and pass it to the Gym teacher.

Agatha face palms as she manages to see it.

"Honestly, I don't have much more information then the rumor mill does. I was changing and talking to Heather, there was some loud noises, someone bopped her, which I mean Heather, across the face. I lugged her into the showers and waited it out, where regrettably fortunately nothing else happened.Isn't that right, heather?" She puts an arm over Heather's shoulder, an action mirrored at the hips by a duo of her tentacles.
    Show
    Normal Allure, +2 Touchy Spot.
    Heather blushes at this as she puts a hand over the tentacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "I wasn't even involved! I hid when I heard fighting break out. I'm probably the least involved person here," Taika says.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Allure (+1), Witch (+2)
    You hear your phone buzz.

F***ing damn it she hated this b****. Being all flirty and s*** was fine, but you just KNEW she wasn't going to pay attention and slam everyone with suspensions anyway just because. She'd done it before after all.

"So long story short, someone beat up one of my friends for no reason which turned into a full blown brawl. I broke it up by slamming someone's face into a locker. But they totally deserved it - they were clawing someone's eyes out for f***s sake," Alex points out.

Spoiler
    Show

Weak Allure, Personality Flip -2
    Ms.Smith nods at Alex. Looking into her desk she pulls out a paper with a string. It can be worn and she puts it over you.

It's a crossed out zero.

Alex's reaction.

Principal's office? Why was she being sent there? She didn't do anything wrong!

Ana wasn't clawing anyone's eyes out! And I didn't do anything either!

Sakata took a couple steps forward to be in front of the group. I just took Ana down to the Nurse's office because someone... slammed... her... Was that a loose tile in the floor?

Wah! Sakata flailed her arms for a moment as she tried to keep from falling, but to no avail.

Oooh....

Spoiler
    Show
    Weak Skill.
    You get a face full of the succubus's chest.

"There, there, that happens to every other student I talk to." She says patting Sakata's back.

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Gwen frowns and says, "Wait, there was a riot? How bad was that fight? All I heard from Heather and P'ro'shi is that some people were fighting. Why am I even here? I had nothing to do with it at all."

Show
    Strong Allure
    "Oh it was terrible. We had to call security." Ms.Smith responds.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

25. - Top - End - #355
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    You get a face full of the succubus's chest.

"There, there, that happens to every other student I talk to." She says patting Sakata's back.
    That was not what Mallory meant when she cast the spell to 'cushion her landing'. Her magic must have been affected somehow. Or it simply interpreted her command a little too literally. In either case, Mallory felt pretty ashamed.

"I am so sorry," she muttered.

You see Ms.Smith write something on a paper and pass it to the Gym teacher.

Agatha face palms as she manages to see it.
    "What is it?" Mallory whispered to Agatha. She could probably guess already, but confirmation of a theory was always nice.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Titan in the Playground

Taika gets up to leave, evidently being ignored, and checks her phone.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

27. - Top - End - #357
    Titan in the Playground

Heather blushes at this as she puts a hand over the tentacle.
    P'ro'shi pretends to be oblivious while she makes some conversation.
    "Say, how's that eye doing anyway?"

28. - Top - End - #358

"What is it?" Mallory whispered to Agatha. She could probably guess already, but confirmation of a theory was always nice.
    "Phone number" Agatha whispers

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Taika gets up to leave, evidently being ignored, and checks her phone.
    It's Nate.

Spoiler
    Show

Are you okay!?

29. - Top - End - #359

P'ro'shi pretends to be oblivious while she makes some conversation.
    "Say, how's that eye doing anyway?"
    "It's uhhh... Better." Heather replies blushing. "How are you?" She asks

30. - Top - End - #360
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Phone number" Agatha whispers
    "Of course it is," Mallory muttered, rolling her eyes in exasperation. She wasn't going to do more than that while she was still seated in front of the principal, no matter how much she wanted to tell her off for incompetence.

"Well, at least I didn't end up getting you in trouble this time," Mallory whispered, attempting to keep things civil.