New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem 8 The Love Octagon (IC)

-I'm fine. Some idiots started a riot, I hid.-
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

2. - Top - End - #362
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "It's uhhh... Better." Heather replies blushing. "How are you?" She asks
    "Eh, I managed to not get hit. And you aren't particularly heavy to lug around."She demonstrates this point with a quick motion of her tentacles and arms until she's holding Heather in a bridal carry. "See?"
    Last edited by Necroticplague; 2015-08-18 at 07:32 PM.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Of course it is," Mallory muttered, rolling her eyes in exasperation. She wasn't going to do more than that while she was still seated in front of the principal, no matter how much she wanted to tell her off for incompetence.

"Well, at least I didn't end up getting you in trouble this time," Mallory whispered, attempting to keep things civil.
    "Thanks" Agatha adds.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    -I'm fine. Some idiots started a riot, I hid.-
    -Really, why would they do that?- Nate asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    "Eh, I managed to not get hit. And you aren't particularly heavy to lug around."She demonstrates this point with a quick motion of her tentacles and arms until she's holding Heather in a bridal carry. "See?"
    Heather blushes at this.

"Um, thanks...." She squeaks out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #364
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Thanks" Agatha adds.
    "Well, you didn't do anything wrong. Then again, you didn't do anything wrong last time either." She brought her voice down even lower as she whispered, "It's just that the she can't be bothered to focus on her damn job if there's a half-decent ass in the room. Seriously, how hard is it to just pay attention and do your job?"

Well, so much for not going there in front of the principal.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-08-18 at 07:48 PM.

5. - Top - End - #365
    Titan in the Playground

-Heck if I know. Someone probably got nervous, and there are a lot of people tightly packed there.-

Show

6. - Top - End - #366
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

The principal's childish actions were almost welcome. It stopped Alex from continuing to stare at Mallory with abject LONGING in her eyes. Holy f*** how was she supposed to stop crushing on her when she was so damn sexy when she was angry? It made her mouth water and face turn red just seeing her eyes flash like that.

That said... Alex didn't get it. She frowned at the paper around her neck. "What the f*** is this?" she asked. A crossed out zero... zeros were bad, but crossed out zeros meant not a zero. Which was... good? Or not bad anyway. She didn't get it.

7. - Top - End - #367

"Well, you didn't do anything wrong. Then again, you didn't do anything wrong last time either." She brought her voice down even lower as she whispered, "It's just that the she can't be bothered to focus on her damn job if there's a half-decent ass in the room. Seriously, how hard is it to just pay attention and do your job?"

Well, so much for not going there in front of the principal.
    "I think that's normal for succubi." Agatha whispered back.

-Heck if I know. Someone probably got nervous, and there are a lot of people tightly packed there.-
    -That would make sense.- Nate agreed. -Also mid term gym is the worst....-

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    The principal's childish actions were almost welcome. It stopped Alex from continuing to stare at Mallory with abject LONGING in her eyes. Holy f*** how was she supposed to stop crushing on her when she was so damn sexy when she was angry? It made her mouth water and face turn red just seeing her eyes flash like that.

That said... Alex didn't get it. She frowned at the paper around her neck. "What the f*** is this?" she asked. A crossed out zero... zeros were bad, but crossed out zeros meant not a zero. Which was... good? Or not bad anyway. She didn't get it.
    "Zero~ Tolerance! We will not tolerate zeros! Be a hero." Ms.Smith replied. "Until you prove your heroism, you will wear that to classes."

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

8. - Top - End - #368
    Titan in the Playground

Heather blushes at this.

"Um, thanks...." She squeaks out.
    Setting Heather back on her feat P'ro'shi beams for a moment. "Hey, not like I could leave a friend hurt on the ground." Then, her face returns to a bit more neutral expression "You sure you're O.k.? Your cheeks are starting to turn really red."

9. - Top - End - #369
    Titan in the Playground

-Yeah. If people didn't have to worry about oxygen and lactic acid buildup they wouldn't panic so much. Where are you?-

Show

10. - Top - End - #370
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I think that's normal for succubi." Agatha whispered back.
    Mallory scoffed at this, "Figures. Pretty much all of them play into the stereotype hook, line, and sinker. Why should I expect anything different from her? It's a handy excuse for poor behavior, in any case."

"Zero~ Tolerance! We will not tolerate zeros! Be a hero." Ms.Smith replied. "Until you prove your heroism, you will wear that to classes."
    Mallory's eye visibly twitches at this. It was getting harder to not get furious at the principal's antics. Was this really who someone thought should run a high school?

11. - Top - End - #371

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    Setting Heather back on her feat P'ro'shi beams for a moment. "Hey, not like I could leave a friend hurt on the ground." Then, her face returns to a bit more neutral expression "You sure you're O.k.? Your cheeks are starting to turn really red."
    Heather nods. "Yeah... Just too many people." She says pulling on the collar of her shirt

-Yeah. If people didn't have to worry about oxygen and lactic acid buildup they wouldn't panic so much. Where are you?-
    -Still in gym. Halp.- He texts back.

Mallory scoffed at this, "Figures. Pretty much all of them play into the stereotype hook, line, and sinker. Why should I expect anything different from her? It's a handy excuse for poor behavior, in any case."

Mallory's eye visibly twitches at this. It was getting harder to not get furious at the principal's antics. Was this really who someone thought should run a high school?
    "Well alot of the girls seem to love her...." Agatha points out.

12. - Top - End - #372
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Well alot of the girls seem to love her...." Agatha points out.
    "Of course they do, because she goes easy on people and puts more effort into flirting with the staff than actually doing her job," Mallory retorts, "Seriously, their kind just make all demons look bad."

13. - Top - End - #373

"Of course they do, because she goes easy on people and puts more effort into flirting with the staff than actually doing her job," Mallory retorts, "Seriously, their kind just make all demons look bad."
    "Well I meant more she has nice tits in general, but..." Agatha replied out loud and then hung her head in shame

Ms.Smith is waving happily.

14. - Top - End - #374
    Titan in the Playground

Looking back, nobody questions her leaving evidently, so she heads back. -Where are you in there?-

Show

15. - Top - End - #375

Looking back, nobody questions her leaving evidently, so she heads back. -Where are you in there?-
    -In the main room. It sucks...- Nate whined.

16. - Top - End - #376
    Titan in the Playground

-In the main room. It sucks...- Nate whined.
    -Get by a wall an protect yourself. I'll be in shortly.-

Show

17. - Top - End - #377

-Get by a wall an protect yourself. I'll be in shortly.-
    -Love you.- Nate replied.

Takia... Takia enters gym to find her natural foe.

DODGEBALL!!!!

Why didn't Nate DODGE!!!!

18. - Top - End - #378
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Well I meant more she has nice tits in general, but..." Agatha replied out loud and then hung her head in shame

Ms.Smith is waving happily.
    Mallory waved back awkwardly, then leaned over and whispered to Agatha, "Well, she seemed to appreciate the compliment at least. Though now the other girls here might have a harder time believing that you're straight." After a moment, she adds, "How do you want to handle damage control?"

19. - Top - End - #379
    Titan in the Playground

-Love you.- Nate replied.

Takia... Takia enters gym to find her natural foe.

DODGEBALL!!!!

Why didn't Nate DODGE!!!!
    Taika smiles, but doesn't respond.

"Nate! Where are you!"

Show

20. - Top - End - #380

Mallory waved back awkwardly, then leaned over and whispered to Agatha, "Well, she seemed to appreciate the compliment at least. Though now the other girls here might have a harder time believing that you're straight." After a moment, she adds, "How do you want to handle damage control?"
    "Deny, deny, deny." Agatha winced.

21. - Top - End - #381

Taika smiles, but doesn't respond.

"Nate! Where are you!"
    "Here!" He moans, clearly bloodied.

22. - Top - End - #382
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Deny, deny, deny." Agatha winced.
    Mallory nodded, then turned back to the principal, "Ms. Smith, I should point out that Agatha's comment was purely observational, not flirtatious in any way, as that would be a form of sexual harassment. For instance, I myself think you have a nice bosom as well, but am in no way sexually attracted to you and would never try to come on to you."

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY THAT FOR?!? she screamed at herself internally, That just makes you two sound even more guilty! The things I do for Agatha sometimes...

She gave Ms. Smith an awkward smile, hoping this would all just blow over and no one would make a big deal of it.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-08-18 at 09:58 PM.

23. - Top - End - #383

Mallory nodded, then turned back to the principal, "Ms. Smith, I should point out that Agatha's comment was purely observational, not flirtatious in any way, as that would be a form of sexual harassment. For instance, I myself think you have a nice bosom as well, but am in no way sexually attracted to you and would never try to come on to you."

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY THAT FOR?!? she screamed at herself internally, That just makes you two sound even more guilty! The things I do for Agatha sometimes...

She gave Ms. Smith an awkward smile, hoping this would all just blow over and no one would make a big deal of it.
    "Oh! You prefer Pettanko's. That's very brave of you to say." Ms.Smith replies.

Every female student NPC, looks at you, to Agatha's chest, to back to you.

24. - Top - End - #384
    Titan in the Playground

"What the hell!? Come on, you need to get to the nurse." Taika tries to gently pick the boy up.

Show

25. - Top - End - #385

"What the hell!? Come on, you need to get to the nurse." Taika tries to gently pick the boy up.
    Make two conflict checks.

One d6, one d4.

26. - Top - End - #386
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Oh! You prefer Pettanko's. That's very brave of you to say." Ms.Smith replies.

Every female student NPC, looks at you, to Agatha's chest, to back to you.
    Mallory's eyes widened at this, and she felt her face grow hot with embarrassment.

"Th-that's not what I meant. I mean, it's not necessarily that I don't like them, but... I, uh..."

Now it was her turn to look down in embarrassment. She only made the problem a hundred times worse.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-08-18 at 10:50 PM.

27. - Top - End - #387

RedKnightGirl

Alex felt like she should be joining in, but honestly she was still kind of pissed.

"So because I broke up a fight in a locker room I'm suddenly a zero and not a hero?" Alex glowered. "Despite the fact I brought a critically injured student back to life by dumping her into a pool. And despite the fact I could so horribly burnt defending a teacher from a homicidal maniac I had PTSD for months afterwards. AND despite the fact that I've consistently stood up for students in trouble throughout the school year. Sometimes without even critically injuring someone! Not to mention I just helped stopped a home invasion! F*** this s***," she grumbled, taking the stupid sign off of her neck and throwing it over her shoulder. She regretted quitting smoking. If she still did she'd have a lighter to set that f***er ablaze too.
    Last edited by Anubis Dread; 2015-08-18 at 11:01 PM.

28. - Top - End - #388

Mallory's eyes widened at this, and she felt her face grow hot with embarrassment.

"Th-that's not what I meant. I mean, it's not necessarily that I don't like them, but... I, uh..."

Now it was her turn to look down in embarrassment. She only made the problem a hundred times worse.
    "It's okay, you can tell us you like them." Ms.Smith replies

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    Alex felt like she should be joining in, but honestly she was still kind of pissed.

"So because I broke up a fight in a locker room I'm suddenly a zero and not a hero?" Alex glowered. "Despite the fact I brought a critically injured student back to life by dumping her into a pool. And despite the fact I could so horribly burnt defending a teacher from a homicidal maniac I had PTSD for months afterwards. AND despite the fact that I've consistently stood up for students in trouble throughout the school year. Sometimes without even critically injuring someone! Not to mention I just helped stopped a home invasion! F*** this s***," she grumbled, taking the stupid sign off of her neck and throwing it over her shoulder. She regretted quitting smoking. If she still did she'd have a lighter to set that f***er ablaze too.
    "Why didn't you just say you did those things?" Ms.Smith replies tearing up the paper.

29. - Top - End - #389

RedKnightGirl

"...YOU DIDN'T KNOW?!" Alex snapped, so floored by the sheer incompetence of it that she lost all volume control. "I... what the f***! A student died during that whole thing with the holy water! Sort of. Technically. Not to mention that was the same day P'ro'shi both almost died and also ruined an entire swimming pool during a swim meet with abomination blood! A good abomination, and awesome abomination, but still, what the actual f*** do you do all day that you don't even know that s***?!"

30. - Top - End - #390
    Titan in the Playground

You get a face full of the succubus's chest.

"There, there, that happens to every other student I talk to." She says patting Sakata's back.
    Sakata jumps a bit as she feels the hand on her back, but then she relaxes after a second.

A muffled Thank you follows that, and is accompanied with Sakata placing her hands on the principal to try and extricate her head from the principals bosom. Her head being where it is, she places her hands to either side of her head and starts pushing against two very soft boobs as she tries to reclaim her right to breathe.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!