New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem 8 The Love Octagon (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "It's okay, you can tell us you like them." Ms.Smith replies
    Mallory just shrunk down further in her seat. Gods, this was embarrassing. Everyone was probably staring at her now. Should she deny or confirm it? After all, confirming it would let people know she wasn't dating Agatha... but it would be a lie. Kind of, anyway. It really depended on the girl in question. After all, Agatha's chest was-

Agatha, right! She was probably just as embarrassed about this as Mallory was. She had to focus, keep the attention on herself and not Agatha. Looking up at the principal once again, she muttered, "I don't know... Is this really an appropriate time to talk about this sort of thing?"

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "...YOU DIDN'T KNOW?!" Alex snapped, so floored by the sheer incompetence of it that she lost all volume control. "I... what the f***! A student died during that whole thing with the holy water! Sort of. Technically. Not to mention that was the same day P'ro'shi both almost died and also ruined an entire swimming pool during a swim meet with abomination blood! A good abomination, and awesome abomination, but still, what the actual f*** do you do all day that you don't even know that s***?!"
    Thank the gods Alex said what she couldn't. And offered an acceptable change of topic.

"That is a valid point," Mallory said, "That was a pretty serious incident. How were you, the principal of the school, unaware of the details?"
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-08-18 at 11:22 PM.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Sakata jumps a bit as she feels the hand on her back, but then she relaxes after a second.

A muffled Thank you follows that, and is accompanied with Sakata placing her hands on the principal to try and extricate her head from the principals bosom. Her head being where it is, she places her hands to either side of her head and starts pushing against two very soft boobs as she tries to reclaim her right to breathe.
    "Jeez, a little forward aren't you?" She snarks.

"...YOU DIDN'T KNOW?!" Alex snapped, so floored by the sheer incompetence of it that she lost all volume control. "I... what the f***! A student died during that whole thing with the holy water! Sort of. Technically. Not to mention that was the same day P'ro'shi both almost died and also ruined an entire swimming pool during a swim meet with abomination blood! A good abomination, and awesome abomination, but still, what the actual f*** do you do all day that you don't even know that s***?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Mallory just shrunk down further in her seat. Gods, this was embarrassing. Everyone was probably staring at her now. Should she deny or confirm it? After all, confirming it would let people know she wasn't dating Agatha... but it would be a lie. Kind of, anyway. It really depended on the girl in question. After all, Agatha's chest was-

Agatha, right! She was probably just as embarrassed about this as Mallory was. She had to focus, keep the attention on herself and not Agatha. Looking up at the principal once again, she muttered, "I don't know... Is this really an appropriate time to talk about this sort of thing?"

Thank the gods Alex said what she couldn't. And offered an acceptable change of topic.

"That is a valid point," Mallory said, "That was a pretty serious incident. How were you, the principal of the school, unaware of the details?"
    "Oh that Luke Vampire thingy. The cops told me that once it was off of school grounds, it was illegal for them to tell me." Ms.Smith asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"...I hate everyone," Alex plopped her head in her hands and stared down at the table with actual tears in her eyes. "How the f*** am I supposed to do the responsible thing and not just beat everyone up when everyone I could turn to actual help with the situations we get into is f***ing incompetent?"

4. - Top - End - #394
    Titan in the Playground

Make two conflict checks.

One d6, one d4.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well one of those I can't make

(1d6-1)[0]
    (1d6-1)[3]
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

5. - Top - End - #395
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Oh that Luke Vampire thingy. The cops told me that once it was off of school grounds, it was illegal for them to tell me." Ms.Smith asked.
    "Illegal?" Mallory asked, confused, "I'm sorry, I know that the police are not supposed to divulge the details of an ongoing investigation, but you should of at least talked to Luke or Ms. Robins about it, correct? That is certainly not illegal, and even his lies should of included Alex somewhere in them. You couldn't really be ignorant of the incident for this long, could you?"

"...I hate everyone," Alex plopped her head in her hands and stared down at the table with actual tears in her eyes. "How the f*** am I supposed to do the responsible thing and not just beat everyone up when everyone I could turn to actual help with the situations we get into is f***ing incompetent?"
    Mallory said nothing, simply waiting for Ms. Smith's reaction to this statement.

6. - Top - End - #396

"Hey, that's a hateful lie. Only half of our authorities figures are incompetent." Heather points out.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well one of those I can't make

[roll0]
    [roll1]
    You are pretty much unable to even pull Nate, let alone be able to DODGE!

The barrage of dodgeballs brings Takia to her knees.

"Question.... Where's our teacher?" Nate asks.

"Illegal?" Mallory asked, confused, "I'm sorry, I know that the police are not supposed to divulge the details of an ongoing investigation, but you should of at least talked to Luke or Ms. Robins about it, correct? That is certainly not illegal, and even his lies should of included Alex somewhere in them. You couldn't really be ignorant of the incident for this long, could you?"

Mallory said nothing, simply waiting for Ms. Smith's reaction to this statement.
    "Luke's family lawyer said he was not to divulge information on the incident due to legal reasons." Ms.Smith replied. "And Ms.Robin refused to tell me anything."

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

7. - Top - End - #397
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Luke's family lawyer said he was not to divulge information on the incident due to legal reasons." Ms.Smith replied. "And Ms.Robin refused to tell me anything."
    So he couldn't even bring himself to lie to the principal. He had to pay an attorney to plead the fifth for him. Nice workaround on his part. Though Ms. Robins' silence was surprising. Perhaps Mallory should do some questioning of her own at some point. For now though, she had a ditz of a principal to placate.

"Of course," Mallory said, "I suppose the current incident is the more pressing matter in any case. And as I said earlier, Agatha and I at the very least had nothing to do with it, other than make an attempt to find Ms. Linestein."

8. - Top - End - #398
    Titan in the Playground

"Jeez, a little forward aren't you?" She snarks.
    It wasn't until that sentence was said, and Sakata got her head lifted out, that she realized where her hands were. With a face burning crimson, she falls down to the ground.

I, b-but I... I wasn't... I didn't mean to...

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

9. - Top - End - #399

So he couldn't even bring himself to lie to the principal. He had to pay an attorney to plead the fifth for him. Nice workaround on his part. Though Ms. Robins' silence was surprising. Perhaps Mallory should do some questioning of her own at some point. For now though, she had a ditz of a principal to placate.

"Of course," Mallory said, "I suppose the current incident is the more pressing matter in any case. And as I said earlier, Agatha and I at the very least had nothing to do with it, other than make an attempt to find Ms. Linestein."
    "Yes, from all our testimonies, I believe that is the case. You two are free to leave if you wish." Ms.Smith replies.

It wasn't until that sentence was said, and Sakata got her head lifted out, that she realized where her hands were. With a face burning crimson, she falls down to the ground.

I, b-but I... I wasn't... I didn't mean to...
    "It was a joke, dearie." Ms.Smith chuckles, extending a hand.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Titan in the Playground

Heather nods. "Yeah... Just too many people." She says pulling on the collar of her shirt
    "Oh. If that's the case, since we seem to be off the hook, how about we head somewhere a bit more....private?"

11. - Top - End - #401

RedKnightGirl

"Why?" Alex rests her head face down on the table and actually begins to openly weep. "Why do we have so many awesome teachers yet Ignorant McSupendsalot is the Principal? Whyyyyyyyyyy?"

12. - Top - End - #402

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    "Oh. If that's the case, since we seem to be off the hook, how about we head somewhere a bit more....private?"
    "...And discuss my new article?" Heather blushed

"Why?" Alex rests her head face down on the table and actually begins to openly weep. "Why do we have so many awesome teachers yet Ignorant McSupendsalot is the Principal? Whyyyyyyyyyy?"
    "I hired most of them." She says offended.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Yes, from all our testimonies, I believe that is the case. You two are free to leave if you wish." Ms.Smith replies.
    Mallory stands up and bows, "Thank you, Ms. Smith. We do have a gym midterm to take, after all."

She looks over at Ms. Linestein, "Assuming, of course, we are still going to take that today."

Mallory wasn't sure what to do in this particular situation. She couldn't verbally agree with Alex without angering the principal, and any physical attempt at comforting her might be taken the wrong way. Instead, she turns back to the principal and says, "Perhaps it would be best if you excuse Alex as well. Since your... 'punishment' was revoked, there doesn't seem to be any reason for her to be here either."

14. - Top - End - #404

Mallory stands up and bows, "Thank you, Ms. Smith. We do have a gym midterm to take, after all."

She looks over at Ms. Linestein, "Assuming, of course, we are still going to take that today."

Mallory wasn't sure what to do in this particular situation. She couldn't verbally agree with Alex without angering the principal, and any physical attempt at comforting her might be taken the wrong way. Instead, she turns back to the principal and says, "Perhaps it would be best if you excuse Alex as well. Since your... 'punishment' was revoked, there doesn't seem to be any reason for her to be here either."
    "Unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to cancel it." Ms.Lienstein replied.

Ms.Smith nods at Mallory's suggestion.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Titan in the Playground

"...And discuss my new article?" Heather blushed
    "Sure, if that's what you want."

16. - Top - End - #406
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to cancel it." Ms.Lienstein replied.

Ms.Smith nods at Mallory's suggestion.
    "Very well," Mallory said, actually a bit relieved given the day she's had so far, "Make sure to let us know if and when we can expect to make it up then."

After a moment's hesitation, Mallory placed a hand on Alex's shoulder and gently shook her, "Come on Alex, get up. Ms. Smith said we can go."

17. - Top - End - #407
    Titan in the Playground

"It was a joke, dearie." Ms.Smith chuckles, extending a hand.
    Oh, okay. Sakata's face is still a bright red though.

Would it be alright for us to go? I need to change and then see if Ana is doing alright. I mean, I didn't do anything wrong, either, and I don't know anything about what happened anyway...

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

18. - Top - End - #408

RedKnightGirl

"I hired most of them." She says offended.
    "I guess that... oh f*** you only hired them because they're hooooot," Alex continued to sob. "That explains so much! How the f*** did we luck out so much?!"

19. - Top - End - #409
    Titan in the Playground

You are pretty much unable to even pull Nate, let alone be able to DODGE!

The barrage of dodgeballs brings Takia to her knees.

"Question.... Where's our teacher?" Nate asks.
    "Being irresponsible, just like all the others in this damned school. Come on, just crawl away. If someone grabs us, I've taken to carrying a corked vial of acid in my bag."

Show

20. - Top - End - #410
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I guess that... oh f*** you only hired them because they're hooooot," Alex continued to sob. "That explains so much! How the f*** did we luck out so much?!"
    "Alex, let's get you out of here," Mallory said, tugging a little more forcefully this time, "It'll be good for you to get some air before our next class."

Mallory was also worried the principal might punish Alex if she continued belittling her much longer. Even though the accusations were more than likely true.

21. - Top - End - #411

Episode 12 scene 5!

All of you survived gym. YAY!!!!!

You are now in lunch.

Agatha and Mallory are getting teased by the cheerleadering squad.

Nate is slowly bleeding from wounds.

Jen and Luna are hungry.

What do you do?

Spoiler: Unopposed
    Show

Allure. =d6 Offer yourself to Luna. +2 VP with Luna

Skill =d7 Make the best damn meal for Jennifer. +3 VP with Jennifer

Conflict =d5 Stop the cheerleaders for now. +2 VP with Jennifer.

Luck =d4 What is this? Wound be gone? Nate will love this. +1 VP with Jennifer.

22. - Top - End - #412
    Titan in the Playground

Tanya walked into the lunch room rolling one shoulder, trying to make the ache of a dodgeball blow she'd taken there in gym go down. Despite that, and a couple of other sore spots, she actually felt pretty good - a gym midterm that encouraged a little roughhousing was unexpected, but very much okay by her. Pegging a few people with those balls always felt good, and the teacher being away meant the whiners didn't get to ruin it. And she'd managed to avoid getting caught up in the nonsense that had apparently gone down in the locker room shortly after she'd changed, so that was a plus.

She was on her way to her habitual seat in a corner of the lunch room when she spotted a group of cheerleaders crowded around a demon girl and a bombshell human chick. Normally she wouldn't give it a second thought, but the tone she was hearing from the cheerleaders was a bit too familiar for comfort. No, stay out of it, that's how you avoid being on the receiving end, she thought to herself... but as she tried to walk away, something nagged at the back of her mind, and she just couldn't do it. Damn empathy just had to pop up now...

Giving an exasperated sigh at herself, she turned back and approached the group, placing the hand that wasn't holding the paper bag with her lunch in her jean pocket. She stomped one foot on the ground and cleared her throat to get their attention, then fixed them with a cold glare once she had it. "Two choices, sissies. Leave 'em be on your own, or leave 'em be because you're heading to the nurse's office with at least dislocated limbs. No guarantees it won't be anything worse."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Conflict, Deep Freeze +2, Poker Face +2 = +4 total.
    Deep Freeze on scene 1/3.

(She is very much bluffing about that for intimidation purposes. She wouldn't actually intentionally cause injuries that bad, and probably wouldn't start a real fight unless pushed - though she would fight back if someone else started it.)
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

23. - Top - End - #413
    Titan in the Playground

Despite the temptation to lick at the wounds, Taika is tending to the poor boy.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Luck

Show

24. - Top - End - #414
    Titan in the Playground

Well, that could have gone better...

At least it wasn't worse, baka...

A rumbling stomach reminded Sakata that though the spirit may have been willing, the rest of her needed something. She went for the dessert line. Sugar was probably what she was going to need to get through the rest of the day, and cake was definitely in order.

Now, where should she go with her... six pieces of cake!?

Wasn't there something she was supposed to be doing...? Oh, that's right!

Hey, Lunaaaaaa!

Mmmm. Strawberries and frosting.

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    +1 Total. Strong Allure +1, Loveable Klutz +2, Faustian Pact -2.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

25. - Top - End - #415
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

As Sakata fell, Mallory used her magic to give two of the pieces of cake a slight mid-air nudge. With two quick 'plops', they landed perfectly on her tray. "Consider us even," she said to herself as she made her way to Agatha. She sat down next to her and offered her one of the slices, "Cake?"

Mallory tried to ignore the teasing, she really did. And it would have been easy enough if they were just going after her. But when the cheerleaders kept going after Agatha, and started mixing their jabs with flirtatious comments, it became too much for Mallory to handle.

"Enough," she snapped, "Your behavior is childish and quite frankly demeaning to everyone involved. What do you possibly hope to accomplish with this, other than making yourselves look bad? The two of us have done nothing to provoke you. All we want is to eat our lunch in peace. Now, you can either stop your pathetic attempts at flirting with someone who clearly doesn't care about your vapid little lives this instant, or I can bring this up to a teacher and see how they decide to deal with the problem. And while I'm gone, you will have this young lady to keep you company." she added, nodding towards the new arrival, "So, what's it going to be?"

Show
    Conflict, Faustian Pact (+1), Verbal Barrage (+2), Connections? (+2). Can't fail if Connections applies, +3 otherwise.

26. - Top - End - #416

RedKnightGirl

F***ing damn it she was pathetic. Not only had she had a minor meltdown - though not one of her 'meltdowns', just a run of the mill one - in the principal's office, but it had been up to Mallory to get her out of there and calm her down. Even though things were still kind of weird and being around her made her heart hurt and her eyes burn because they couldn't be together. But alright, she could still salvage this. She just needed some time away from Mal to sort things out and work out how she should be dealing with this.

That wouldn't be too hard. Just sit at a different table really. With the tests going on all day they didn't have much time to talk in class, so all she had to do was not talk during break. Not that Mal would want to. She seemed to be having some issues with some bullies. Though Mal could take care of herself, so there was no need to- why was she already on the other side of the room?

"Fatality b****!" Alex declared as she flipped over and upper kicked one of Mal's tormentors in the jaw.

Spoiler
    Show

Strong Conflict +1, VIATA +1, Bruiser +2
    Last edited by Anubis Dread; 2015-08-20 at 12:33 AM.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Titan in the Playground

P'ro'shi looks at the violence being inflicted on a relatively unsuspecting group of chearleaders and tries to get it to cool down a bit. "Alex, what just happened to 'hero, not zero', or whatever the principal just told you! That sign means something!You don't wanna end up back in the slammer, do you?"

Show
    Normal Conflict, +2 Terrifying Presence.

28. - Top - End - #418
    Titan in the Playground

Gwen smiles as she walks over to Luna and says, "Hey Luna. You need a drink? I'm sure we can find someone who will help out."

Show
    Strong Allure.

29. - Top - End - #419

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Tanya walked into the lunch room rolling one shoulder, trying to make the ache of a dodgeball blow she'd taken there in gym go down. Despite that, and a couple of other sore spots, she actually felt pretty good - a gym midterm that encouraged a little roughhousing was unexpected, but very much okay by her. Pegging a few people with those balls always felt good, and the teacher being away meant the whiners didn't get to ruin it. And she'd managed to avoid getting caught up in the nonsense that had apparently gone down in the locker room shortly after she'd changed, so that was a plus.

She was on her way to her habitual seat in a corner of the lunch room when she spotted a group of cheerleaders crowded around a demon girl and a bombshell human chick. Normally she wouldn't give it a second thought, but the tone she was hearing from the cheerleaders was a bit too familiar for comfort. No, stay out of it, that's how you avoid being on the receiving end, she thought to herself... but as she tried to walk away, something nagged at the back of her mind, and she just couldn't do it. Damn empathy just had to pop up now...

Giving an exasperated sigh at herself, she turned back and approached the group, placing the hand that wasn't holding the paper bag with her lunch in her jean pocket. She stomped one foot on the ground and cleared her throat to get their attention, then fixed them with a cold glare once she had it. "Two choices, sissies. Leave 'em be on your own, or leave 'em be because you're heading to the nurse's office with at least dislocated limbs. No guarantees it won't be anything worse."

Show
    Conflict, Deep Freeze +2, Poker Face +2 = +4 total.
    Deep Freeze on scene 1/3.

(She is very much bluffing about that for intimidation purposes. She wouldn't actually intentionally cause injuries that bad, and probably wouldn't start a real fight unless pushed - though she would fight back if someone else started it.)
    "Oh, I get it!" The head of the cheerleaders responded, a very pretty raven haired girl. "You're her girlfriend." She says looking between you and Agatha.

"Well if you ever want to trade up, sweetie. Here's my number." She winks at Agatha slipping a piece of paper into her backpack. Agatha is unamused.

As Sakata fell, Mallory used her magic to give two of the pieces of cake a slight mid-air nudge. With two quick 'plops', they landed perfectly on her tray. "Consider us even," she said to herself as she made her way to Agatha. She sat down next to her and offered her one of the slices, "Cake?"

Mallory tried to ignore the teasing, she really did. And it would have been easy enough if they were just going after her. But when the cheerleaders kept going after Agatha, and started mixing their jabs with flirtatious comments, it became too much for Mallory to handle.

"Enough," she snapped, "Your behavior is childish and quite frankly demeaning to everyone involved. What do you possibly hope to accomplish with this, other than making yourselves look bad? The two of us have done nothing to provoke you. All we want is to eat our lunch in peace. Now, you can either stop your pathetic attempts at flirting with someone who clearly doesn't care about your vapid little lives this instant, or I can bring this up to a teacher and see how they decide to deal with the problem. And while I'm gone, you will have this young lady to keep you company." she added, nodding towards the new arrival, "So, what's it going to be?"

Show
    Conflict, Faustian Pact (+1), Verbal Barrage (+2), Connections? (+2). Can't fail if Connections applies, +3 otherwise.
    One of the more mousier brunette girls runs off crying.

F***ing damn it she was pathetic. Not only had she had a minor meltdown - though not one of her 'meltdowns', just a run of the mill one - in the principal's office, but it had been up to Mallory to get her out of there and calm her down. Even though things were still kind of weird and being around her made her heart hurt and her eyes burn because they couldn't be together. But alright, she could still salvage this. She just needed some time away from Mal to sort things out and work out how she should be dealing with this.

That wouldn't be too hard. Just sit at a different table really. With the tests going on all day they didn't have much time to talk in class, so all she had to do was not talk during break. Not that Mal would want to. She seemed to be having some issues with some bullies. Though Mal could take care of herself, so there was no need to- why was she already on the other side of the room?

"Fatality b****!" Alex declared as she flipped over and upper kicked one of Mal's tormentors in the jaw.

Spoiler
    Show

Strong Conflict +1, VIATA +1, Bruiser +2
    And Alex kicks the blonde

"Bitch, you wanna fight?" She cried out staggered.

Alex's response?

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    P'ro'shi looks at the violence being inflicted on a relatively unsuspecting group of chearleaders and tries to get it to cool down a bit. "Alex, what just happened to 'hero, not zero', or whatever the principal just told you! That sign means something!You don't wanna end up back in the slammer, do you?"

Show
    Normal Conflict, +2 Terrifying Presence.
    Heather is ogling the cheerleaders.

"Hmm. Wonder where Ms.Robin is?" She muses outloud to P'ro'shi

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Despite the temptation to lick at the wounds, Taika is tending to the poor boy.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Luck
    Good thing Takia has just what she needs in her witching bag!

YAY!!!

"Thanks.... So kinda happy you didn't have a gym mid-term." Nate replied, "So how harsh was our principal?" He asks.

Well, that could have gone better...

At least it wasn't worse, baka...

A rumbling stomach reminded Sakata that though the spirit may have been willing, the rest of her needed something. She went for the dessert line. Sugar was probably what she was going to need to get through the rest of the day, and cake was definitely in order.

Now, where should she go with her... six pieces of cake!?

Wasn't there something she was supposed to be doing...? Oh, that's right!

Hey, Lunaaaaaa!

Mmmm. Strawberries and frosting.

Show
    +1 Total. Strong Allure +1, Loveable Klutz +2, Faustian Pact -2.
    So... Are you ready? Luna asked.

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Gwen smiles as she walks over to Luna and says, "Hey Luna. You need a drink? I'm sure we can find someone who will help out."

Show
    Strong Allure.
    Luna waves at Gwen. Hey, how good are you at math, Gwen!

30. - Top - End - #420

RedKnightGirl

On the one hand P'ro'shi was exactly right, which made Alex frown in concern. On the other hand, someone actually WANTED to fight her! She coudln't help but grin.

"Sure!" Alex replied happily, before promptly punching the blonde in the boob.