New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem 8 The Love Octagon (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Um, I know bloodtypes matter to humans, but it doesn't to Vampires. Luna replies.
    It isn't that.... Its... Sakata looks around for a moment as though looking for something.

Maybe it would be better if I just... show you? I don't think I have to keep it to myself... Wanna step outside for a minute?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

2. - Top - End - #482
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Might have just been the gym teacher. I don't know or care - my eyes glaze over when that starts up. It was unprofessional though."
    Nate visibly relaxes. "Well there are worse things then unprofessional." He remarks

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    "Let me guess, compromising position while trying to get a scoop."
    "Something like that." Heather replies.

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "They should be," Mallory said as she let go, "I, for one, will be making sure an adult knows what happened here."

"And yes, though that is a lot harder than it sounds," Mallory said, irritation creeping into her voice, "Her heart is in the right place most of the time, but she's really lacking in self-control. Not to mention her continued lack of respect for authority."
    "Pretty much Alex is someone you plan around." Agatha replies

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    It isn't that.... Its... Sakata looks around for a moment as though looking for something.

Maybe it would be better if I just... show you? I don't think I have to keep it to myself... Wanna step outside for a minute?
    Yeah sure. Luna said extending an arm. She then turns to Gwen. Gwen, you coming?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Titan in the Playground

"They should be," Mallory said as she let go, "I, for one, will be making sure an adult knows what happened here."
    "Guess you can, but I doubt it'll help much," Tanya replied, resignation apparent in her voice. "Girls like that don't stop doing what they do when they get punished. Usually just makes 'em mad at you and try harder, actually. And we can already tell they weren't very afraid of the suspension in the first place."

...sh*t, that's right, that meant she'd just made herself a target for them again, hadn't she? Damn it to hell anyway. At least these ones weren't likely to bother her over being gay she supposed. And with how little she'd talked to anyone around school this year they probably didn't know she was adopted, so that was two less things for them to bother her over compared to middle school. So it could be worse, at least.

About Alex, she responds to Mallory and Agatha, "So, how exactly does she expect to get away with all that? Or does she just not care that she could probably get more suspension time for... well, everything she just did, than those cheerleaders would?"
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

4. - Top - End - #484
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"Oh wow, not bad! I thought you'd suck at punching as much as you do dodging. But instead you're actually kind of passable at it! Sort of," she amended as they continued. "A couple of weeks of training and you might even be on general judo club level. A couple of months and we might be a match, which would be awesome! It might be even quicker if we do some of my special training regime... how do you feel about cats?"

5. - Top - End - #485
    Titan in the Playground

+
    "Something like that." Heather replies.
    "Would it be too probing to ask for details?"

6. - Top - End - #486
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "Guess you can, but I doubt it'll help much," Tanya replied, resignation apparent in her voice. "Girls like that don't stop doing what they do when they get punished. Usually just makes 'em mad at you and try harder, actually. And we can already tell they weren't very afraid of the suspension in the first place."

...sh*t, that's right, that meant she'd just made herself a target for them again, hadn't she? Damn it to hell anyway. At least these ones weren't likely to bother her over being gay she supposed. And with how little she'd talked to anyone around school this year they probably didn't know she was adopted, so that was two less things for them to bother her over compared to middle school. So it could be worse, at least.

About Alex, she responds to Mallory and Agatha, "So, how exactly does she expect to get away with all that? Or does she just not care that she could probably get more suspension time for... well, everything she just did, than those cheerleaders would?"
    "The latter, most likely," Mallory said with distain, "She's been a troublemaker since long before we met, so this isn't anything new to her. Admittedly, she has been improving lately, but she is still far from being completely law-abiding."

"And I am aware that it will make them angry if I turn them in," Mallory added, "But I don't care. It is the right thing to do, and they need to be punished for breaking school rules, even if they end up learning nothing from the experience. Plus, if they are repeat offenders, they may get punished more harshly in the future."

7. - Top - End - #487
    Titan in the Playground

"I suppose... I'm honestly just here because of basic, core classes. I can learn most of what I need from home schooling. This place is horrible."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

8. - Top - End - #488

"She's gotten suspension before, and it's not like our principal is competent." Agatha points out.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "Oh wow, not bad! I thought you'd suck at punching as much as you do dodging. But instead you're actually kind of passable at it! Sort of," she amended as they continued. "A couple of weeks of training and you might even be on general judo club level. A couple of months and we might be a match, which would be awesome! It might be even quicker if we do some of my special training regime... how do you feel about cats?"
    "I'm not going to hurt cats!" Jessica replied.

"Would it be too probing to ask for details?"
    "Kinda." Heather winced.

"The latter, most likely," Mallory said with distain, "She's been a troublemaker since long before we met, so this isn't anything new to her. Admittedly, she has been improving lately, but she is still far from being completely law-abiding."

"And I am aware that it will make them angry if I turn them in," Mallory added, "But I don't care. It is the right thing to do, and they need to be punished for breaking school rules, even if they end up learning nothing from the experience. Plus, if they are repeat offenders, they may get punished more harshly in the future."
    "Probably not. Think Ms.Smith is fond of the cheerleaders." Agatha replied.

"I suppose... I'm honestly just here because of basic, core classes. I can learn most of what I need from home schooling. This place is horrible."
    "I wish my mom cared that much." Nate admitted.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

9. - Top - End - #489
    Titan in the Playground

"I wish my mom cared that much." Nate admitted.
    "She might've willing to teach you, if you can keep up."

Show

10. - Top - End - #490

"My mom or yours?" Nate asked for clarification.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Titan in the Playground

"My mom or yours?" Nate asked for clarification.
    "Mine. Yours I assume would find some excuse of being busy." Seriously, did she know anyone with a functional family? Gwen's, kinda? And... That's about it.

Show

12. - Top - End - #492

"Mine. Yours I assume would find some excuse of being busy." Seriously, did she know anyone with a functional family? Gwen's, kinda? And... That's about it.
    "Heh, hence my only minor confusion." Nate chuckles. "I'd like that." He adds.

13. - Top - End - #493
    Titan in the Playground

"Kinda." Heather winced..
    "How about a trade, then? One embarrassing story of yours to an embarrassing and an awkward of mine?"

14. - Top - End - #494
    Titan in the Playground

(Assuming Gwen goes with them)

Sakata takes Luna outside. She looks up into the sun. It's a nice day today, Sakata says to herself. I wonder how many more I'll see.

She looks over at Luna and smiles. Want a ride? Sakata grabs ahold of Luna, wrapping an arm around each of the Vampires. Now, close your eyes. Real tight. And Sakata jumps up, taking Luna with her. Seconds later, Luna gently lands with her feet on the school roof. Sakata lands little ways off, balanced precariously on top of the small fan exhaust chimney nearby, her skirt fluttering in the exhaust. Considering how clumsy Sakata is, her balance atop the chimney is remarkable.

Nightmares are real. I know. I fight them every night. It's my job. My responsibility.

She holds her hand out, palm up, and her ring begins to glow, transforming into an egg the same color as the gem.

It is the price of my Contract.

Sakata begins to glow herself, and then the light fades revealing the girl in a completely different set of clothes. This one is much more flattering, and reveals more than a little of the lithe pale figure of Sakata's form. And in one of her hands is a hammer with a huge broad head atop its three foot long handle. The head of the hammer bears the inscription: En Nomine Amor.

Because I'm a Magical Girl.
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2015-08-21 at 05:08 AM.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

15. - Top - End - #495

"How about a trade, then? One embarrassing story of yours to an embarrassing and an awkward of mine?"
    Heather shakes her head suddenly nervous.

(Assuming Gwen goes with them)

Sakata takes Luna outside. She looks up into the sun. It's a nice day today, Sakata says to herself. I wonder how many more I'll see.

She looks over at Luna and smiles. Want a ride? Sakata grabs ahold of Luna, wrapping an arm around each of the Vampires. Now, close your eyes. Real tight. And Sakata jumps up, taking Luna with her. Seconds later, Luna gently lands with her feet on the school roof. Sakata lands little ways off, balanced precariously on top of the small fan exhaust chimney nearby, her skirt fluttering in the exhaust. Considering how clumsy Sakata is, her balance atop the chimney is remarkable.

Nightmares are real. I know. I fight them every night. It's my job. My responsibility.

She holds her hand out, palm up, and her ring begins to glow, transforming into an egg the same color as the gem.

It is the price of my Contract.

Sakata begins to glow herself, and then the light fades revealing the girl in a completely different set of clothes. This one is much more flattering, and reveals more than a little of the lithe pale figure of Sakata's form. And in one of her hands is a hammer with a huge broad head atop its three foot long handle. The head of the hammer bears the inscription: En Nomine Amor.

Because I'm a Magical Girl.
    Ohhhh..... Luna replied ogling the magical girl.

I know most blood is fine, but I can't say I've ever dined on magical.... That makes me sound like a cannibal. Luna comments blushing.

16. - Top - End - #496
    Titan in the Playground

Ohhhh..... Luna replied ogling the magical girl.

I know most blood is fine, but I can't say I've ever dined on magical.... That makes me sound like a cannibal. Luna comments blushing.
    No, it makes you sound like a Vampire. Sakarya steps down. Her hammer dissolves into light as she steps toward the vampire. She pulls her hair, now a set of loose braids, back over her shoulder and embraces Luna in a hug.

Don't ever be ashamed of who you are. Because you are beautiful, and amazing. I... I want you to. I don't know why, only that I do. I just- I don't know what will happen, and I want you to be prepared.

She hugs tighter, and offers her neck to the Vampire.

Sorry, I'm so short.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

17. - Top - End - #497
    Titan in the Playground

Heather shakes her head suddenly nervous.
    P'ro'shi raises an eyebrow out of interest before merely shrugging. "Ah well. Your loss."

18. - Top - End - #498
    Titan in the Playground

Tanya gives a slight shrug. "Suit yourself. Quite the Girl Scout, ain't you?" she says with a slight smile, though it's not quite clear whether out of approval or just amusement at the thought of a demon girl scout. Possibly both.

"She's gotten suspension before, and it's not like our principal is competent." Agatha points out.

"She's really that bad, eh?" Tanya replies to the remarks about the principal.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

19. - Top - End - #499

RedKnightGirl

"What? Of course not! The cat part of the training isn't painful at all to the cats!" Alex protests. "All we do is slather you up with tuna juice, then set you in an alley full of alley cats. It's great for building agility, speed, and between all the running and screaming lung capacity as well."

Hm... was this two hundred? It felt more like fifty. Well whatever. "Alright, I'm bored now, so we'll do something different. The talk about the cat training gave me an idea. From now on, I'll try to hit you at random times. I'll yell 'dodge' when I do so. You need to stay alert and be ready to avoid the attack at any time. We'll just do some other exercises while doing that to give you time to get your guard down and focus on something- DODGE!" Alex demanded as she attempted to backhand Jessica's stomach. She didn't exactly want to hurt her too badly.

20. - Top - End - #500
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Tanya gives a slight shrug. "Suit yourself. Quite the Girl Scout, ain't you?" she says with a slight smile, though it's not quite clear whether out of approval or just amusement at the thought of a demon girl scout. Possibly both.
    "I suppose you could say that, though I was never part of the organization," Mallory said, straightening up pridefully, "I am simply a law-abiding citizen who, unlike most of my kind, does not simply follow them out of convenience. I uphold the law, and ensure that those who do not are dealt with."

"Of course she is," Mallory snarled venomously, "They probably have a lot in common, assuming she just wasn't one in the past. I'd be willing to bet she can't take her eyes off of them during school events, either."

"You haven't had the 'pleasure' of meeting her then? Do your best to keep it that way. She's an air-headed bimbo of a succubus that wouldn't even know how to properly do her job if the vice-principal held her hand and gave her step-by-step instructions daily. She's an embarrassment to this school and to demon-kind as a whole, her behavior doing nothing but disseminating every stereotype people have about succubi without the slightest bit of shame."

21. - Top - End - #501
    Titan in the Playground

"I suppose you could say that, though I was never part of the organization," Mallory said, straightening up pridefully, "I am simply a law-abiding citizen who, unlike most of my kind, does not simply follow them out of convenience. I uphold the law, and ensure that those who do not are dealt with."
    And yet I bet you're not going to be reporting your friend Alex when you do those three cheerleaders, Tanya thought, but did not say. That could be a hornet's nest better left un-poked, especially since Mallory otherwise seemed like a nice girl. Besides, as far as Tanya was concerned, the demon girl's devotion to "the law" being less slavish than she claimed was a good thing anyway. Heck, it was what was keeping her from reporting Tanya herself for bluff-threatening those cheerleaders.

"Of course she is," Mallory snarled venomously, "They probably have a lot in common, assuming she just wasn't one in the past. I'd be willing to bet she can't take her eyes off of them during school events, either."

"You haven't had the 'pleasure' of meeting her then? Do your best to keep it that way. She's an air-headed bimbo of a succubus that wouldn't even know how to properly do her job if the vice-principal held her hand and gave her step-by-step instructions daily. She's an embarrassment to this school and to demon-kind as a whole, her behavior doing nothing but disseminating every stereotype people have about succubi without the slightest bit of shame."
    "Haven't met her, no. I hadn't even heard much of anything about her, actually. I, ah, don't socialize much," Tanya admitted a little awkwardly. "Guess I'm not really surprised though - someone like that being in charge helps explain why this school is the way it is."

22. - Top - End - #502
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

And yet I bet you're not going to be reporting your friend Alex when you do those three cheerleaders, Tanya thought, but did not say. That could be a hornet's nest better left un-poked, especially since Mallory otherwise seemed like a nice girl. Besides, as far as Tanya was concerned, the demon girl's devotion to "the law" being less slavish than she claimed was a good thing anyway. Heck, it was what was keeping her from reporting Tanya herself for bluff-threatening those cheerleaders.

"Haven't met her, no. I hadn't even heard much of anything about her, actually. I, ah, don't socialize much," Tanya admitted a little awkwardly. "Guess I'm not really surprised though - someone like that being in charge helps explain why this school is the way it is."
    "Yes, it does," Mallory said with a nod, "As for you lack of socialization, that is a shame. If you want, you can join us for lunch," she motioned to the table, "It's the least we can do to repay you."

23. - Top - End - #503
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes, it does," Mallory said with a nod, "As for you lack of socialization, that is a shame. If you want, you can join us for lunch," she motioned to the table, "It's the least we can do to repay you."
    Tanya is actually rather surprised by the offer, and some of that slips through to her expression rather noticeably. Somehow, caught up in all of this, it hadn't occurred to her that Mallory and Agatha might want to do anything but part ways with her once they finished talking. It's been quite a while since she actually had someone to sit with during lunch, and she'd just assumed she'd be back to her normal habits in a minute.

Well, I have been thinking I should do something to change that, and these two seem nice enough...

She smiles in response, more warmly than the small ones Mal would have seen before. "Okay, if you two are alright with that, I guess I am too."

24. - Top - End - #504
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Tanya is actually rather surprised by the offer, and some of that slips through to her expression rather noticeably. Somehow, caught up in all of this, it hadn't occurred to her that Mallory and Agatha might want to do anything but part ways with her once they finished talking. It's been quite a while since she actually had someone to sit with during lunch, and she'd just assumed she'd be back to her normal habits in a minute.

Well, I have been thinking I should do something to change that, and these two seem nice enough...

She smiles in response, more warmly than the small ones Mal would have seen before. "Okay, if you two are alright with that, I guess I am too."
    "Excellent," Mallory said with a nod, "I confess, I have been trying to expand my own social circle as well, so I can understand how difficult it can be. Tell me, what do you like to do?"
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-08-22 at 12:52 AM.

25. - Top - End - #505

No, it makes you sound like a Vampire. Sakarya steps down. Her hammer dissolves into light as she steps toward the vampire. She pulls her hair, now a set of loose braids, back over her shoulder and embraces Luna in a hug.

Don't ever be ashamed of who you are. Because you are beautiful, and amazing. I... I want you to. I don't know why, only that I do. I just- I don't know what will happen, and I want you to be prepared.

She hugs tighter, and offers her neck to the Vampire.

Sorry, I'm so short.
    Luna leans down, licking her fangs. Not even bothering to ask if she's sure, she drains slowly.

P'ro'shi raises an eyebrow out of interest before merely shrugging. "Ah well. Your loss."
    "I suppose it is." Heather agrees.

"I'm good with it." Agatha replies digging out her sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "What? Of course not! The cat part of the training isn't painful at all to the cats!" Alex protests. "All we do is slather you up with tuna juice, then set you in an alley full of alley cats. It's great for building agility, speed, and between all the running and screaming lung capacity as well."

Hm... was this two hundred? It felt more like fifty. Well whatever. "Alright, I'm bored now, so we'll do something different. The talk about the cat training gave me an idea. From now on, I'll try to hit you at random times. I'll yell 'dodge' when I do so. You need to stay alert and be ready to avoid the attack at any time. We'll just do some other exercises while doing that to give you time to get your guard down and focus on something- DODGE!" Alex demanded as she attempted to backhand Jessica's stomach. She didn't exactly want to hurt her too badly.
    "What about...?" She attempted to ask before Alex floored her.

26. - Top - End - #506
    Titan in the Playground

Luna leans down, licking her fangs. Not even bothering to ask if she's sure, she drains slowly.
    Sakata tries to brace herself for it. It's going to hurt, she knows it.

And it does. At first. A little. But then.... it feels good. Sakata lets out a little moan. She wants Luna to keep her mouth where it is. But she is tired, and this isn't helping...

But it feels good.... It gives her a feeling she hasn't felt since before the accident. Before her Contract.

And she knows as she gently pushes Luna away that this won't be the last time she does this.

Feel....Better?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

27. - Top - End - #507
    Titan in the Playground

"Excellent," Mallory said with a nod, "I confess, I have been trying to expand my own social circle as well, so I can understand how difficult it can be. Tell me, what do you like to do?"
    "You mean for fun?" Tanya asks as they take their seats. "Oh, you know, the usual. Sports, video games, stuff on the internet." Her expression has resumed being difficult to read, but it's not hard to guess from how brief and vague she's being that she's not entirely comfortable talking about herself. "Oh, that gym midterm was actually a fun surprise. Left me with a few sore spots, but I wouldn't mind if we did that more often. Probably about the only time I'm ever gonna have fun taking a midterm."

In the meantime she takes her lunch out of the paper bag she brought it in, showing it to be simple and unremarkable, but healthy. A sandwich, an apple, and a bottle of water, nothing more.

28. - Top - End - #508

RedKnightGirl

"What about...?" She attempted to ask before Alex floored her.
    "I wish I could say I was surprised," Alex sighed. She had a lot of work to do in order to forge herself an eternal rival. "Alright, since you can't dodge we'll just have you do push ups for now to up that arm strength. Your punches hurt more than expected, but you still need to buff those arms up missy! ...wow, that'd actually look really hot on you," Alex mused, looking Jessica up and down drooling slightly.

29. - Top - End - #509
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"You mean for fun?" Tanya asks as they take their seats. "Oh, you know, the usual. Sports, video games, stuff on the internet." Her expression has resumed being difficult to read, but it's not hard to guess from how brief and vague she's being that she's not entirely comfortable talking about herself. "Oh, that gym midterm was actually a fun surprise. Left me with a few sore spots, but I wouldn't mind if we did that more often. Probably about the only time I'm ever gonna have fun taking a midterm."

In the meantime she takes her lunch out of the paper bag she brought it in, showing it to be simple and unremarkable, but healthy. A sandwich, an apple, and a bottle of water, nothing more.
    Mallory gave a small nod at the comment about the midterm as she bit into her own sandwich, then swallowed before saying, "That's good, because due to the riot in the locker room earlier, there's a good chance we will be retaking the gym midterm. You may not have noticed, but Ms. Linestein wasn't actually there to grade anyone."

30. - Top - End - #510
    Titan in the Playground

Mallory gave a small nod at the comment about the midterm as she bit into her own sandwich, then swallowed before saying, "That's good, because due to the riot in the locker room earlier, there's a good chance we will be retaking the gym midterm. You may not have noticed, but Ms. Linestein wasn't actually there to grade anyone."
    Tanya nods and replies in between bites of her own sandwich. "Yeah, I was wondering where she'd gotten to, and after class I heard some girls saying something about something going down in the lockers, so I'd guessed that might be it. Riot, huh? Guess I'm lucky I changed fast today."

"Definitely works for me if we do retake it, though. I ain't gonna complain about getting a grade for playing dodgeball."