New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 53 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem 8 The Love Octagon (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Sakata tries to brace herself for it. It's going to hurt, she knows it.

And it does. At first. A little. But then.... it feels good. Sakata lets out a little moan. She wants Luna to keep her mouth where it is. But she is tired, and this isn't helping...

But it feels good.... It gives her a feeling she hasn't felt since before the accident. Before her Contract.

And she knows as she gently pushes Luna away that this won't be the last time she does this.

Feel....Better?
    Luna nods. Are you... okay? She asks

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "You mean for fun?" Tanya asks as they take their seats. "Oh, you know, the usual. Sports, video games, stuff on the internet." Her expression has resumed being difficult to read, but it's not hard to guess from how brief and vague she's being that she's not entirely comfortable talking about herself. "Oh, that gym midterm was actually a fun surprise. Left me with a few sore spots, but I wouldn't mind if we did that more often. Probably about the only time I'm ever gonna have fun taking a midterm."

In the meantime she takes her lunch out of the paper bag she brought it in, showing it to be simple and unremarkable, but healthy. A sandwich, an apple, and a bottle of water, nothing more.
    "We missed it, talking to the principal." Agatha mentions. "Was it that bad?"

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "I wish I could say I was surprised," Alex sighed. She had a lot of work to do in order to forge herself an eternal rival. "Alright, since you can't dodge we'll just have you do push ups for now to up that arm strength. Your punches hurt more than expected, but you still need to buff those arms up missy! ...wow, that'd actually look really hot on you," Alex mused, looking Jessica up and down drooling slightly.
    "But... Cheerleaders don't have buff arms." Jessica points out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #512
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "We missed it, talking to the principal." Agatha mentions. "Was it that bad?"
    "Bad? I said it was fun, not bad," Tanya replies, a bit confused. Confusion which gets bigger when Agatha's first remark catches up to her. "Wait, talking to the principal? What'd you two do to end up there?"
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

3. - Top - End - #513

"Bad? I said it was fun, not bad," Tanya replies, a bit confused. Confusion which gets bigger when Agatha's first remark catches up to her. "Wait, talking to the principal? What'd you two do to end up there?"
    "Got caught up in other people's rioting." Agatha replies.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #514
    Titan in the Playground

Luna nods. Are you... okay? She asks.
    Sakata nods. Yeah. I'm alright. a soft light emanates from Sakata for a moment, and then she settles back back down to the roof with her former appearance.

But this probably isn't going to help my being tired.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

5. - Top - End - #515
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Yes, although we had nothing to do with it," Mallory clarified, "Once the rioting started, the two of us left in order to try and find Ms. Linestein to stop it. Unfortunately, we couldn't. The only reason we were called in was because people saw us in there when the fighting started. And while I have no proof, it is possible someone falsely accused me of starting the fight."

6. - Top - End - #516
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"But... Cheerleaders don't have buff arms." Jessica points out.
    "Course they do! Their arms are toned as f***! I'm just talking about adding a little extra mass on top of it," Alex points out. "Professional cheerleaders are toned as f*** all over! Legs, middle, butt..." she trails off drooling slightly.

7. - Top - End - #517
    Titan in the Playground

"Got caught up in other people's rioting." Agatha replies.
    Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Yes, although we had nothing to do with it," Mallory clarified, "Once the rioting started, the two of us left in order to try and find Ms. Linestein to stop it. Unfortunately, we couldn't. The only reason we were called in was because people saw us in there when the fighting started. And while I have no proof, it is possible someone falsely accused me of starting the fight."
    "Ah, dragged in for being too close to the action, eh? That sucks. But you're still here, so I guess you at least didn't get punished for something you didn't do, right?" Tanya cocks her head a bit as her next thought dawns on her, "Though from what you said about the principal earlier, maybe you wouldn't have even if you had done something. Did she even punish whoever did start it?"
    Last edited by Zevox; 2015-08-22 at 11:29 PM.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

8. - Top - End - #518

Sakata nods. Yeah. I'm alright. a soft light emanates from Sakata for a moment, and then she settles back back down to the roof with her former appearance.

But this probably isn't going to help my being tired.
    Sorry. Luna winces

"Course they do! Their arms are toned as f***! I'm just talking about adding a little extra mass on top of it," Alex points out. "Professional cheerleaders are toned as f*** all over! Legs, middle, butt..." she trails off drooling slightly.
    "My eyes are up here." Jessica feels compelled to point out.

"Ah, dragged in for being too close to the action, eh? That sucks. But you're still here, so I guess you at least didn't get punished for something you didn't do, right?" Tanya cocks her head a bit as her next thought dawns on her, "Though from what you said about the principal earlier, maybe you wouldn't have even if you had done something. Did she even punish whoever did start it?"
    "She tends... to vary her punishments." Agatha replies diplomatically.

"I think it was just a interrogation." Agatha adds.

9. - Top - End - #519

RedKnightGirl

"My eyes are up here." Jessica feels compelled to point out.
    "Ha! Don't flatter yourself. You're really hot, but you're not a professional athlete," Alex scoffs. Wait... "You're right though, your eyes ARE up here. They should be down there. Push ups!"

10. - Top - End - #520
    Titan in the Playground

"She tends... to vary her punishments." Agatha replies diplomatically.
    Tanya raises an eyebrow at that as she takes her first bite of her apple. "Do I even want to know what that means?" she asks when she finishes chewing.

11. - Top - End - #521
    Titan in the Playground

Sorry. Luna winces.
    Sakata leans up on her tiptoes and tries to give Luna a peck on the cheek. Which due to height differences means she gets to about shoulder height.

its not your fault. I had a long night, and didn't really get a chance to sleep. Hopefully tonight I will.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

12. - Top - End - #522
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Tanya raises an eyebrow at that as she takes her first bite of her apple. "Do I even want to know what that means?" she asks when she finishes chewing.
    "It means that she doles out whatever punishment she feels like rather than what actually suits the infraction," Mallory said bitterly, "Like I said before, she is incompetent at her job to a ludicrous degree. I mean, Alex got away with what pretty much constituted a mild shaming despite sending a girl to the nurse's office! And even that amounted to nothing when Alex said one thing against it, and managed to convince Ms. Smith to revoke it unintentionally! At the very least she should have gotten detention for a stunt like that."

"I think it was just a interrogation." Agatha adds.
    "I suppose," Mallory said with a shrug, "At least she did that much, though it's not really something to congratulate her for."

13. - Top - End - #523

"Ha! Don't flatter yourself. You're really hot, but you're not a professional athlete," Alex scoffs. Wait... "You're right though, your eyes ARE up here. They should be down there. Push ups!"
    "No one our age is!" Jessica replies.

"It means that she doles out whatever punishment she feels like rather than what actually suits the infraction," Mallory said bitterly, "Like I said before, she is incompetent at her job to a ludicrous degree. I mean, Alex got away with what pretty much constituted a mild shaming despite sending a girl to the nurse's office! And even that amounted to nothing when Alex said one thing against it, and managed to convince Ms. Smith to revoke it unintentionally! At the very least she should have gotten detention for a stunt like that."

"I suppose," Mallory said with a shrug, "At least she did that much, though it's not really something to congratulate her for."
    "Yeah, and she only hires teachers because they are hot." Agatha points out.

Sakata leans up on her tiptoes and tries to give Luna a peck on the cheek. Which due to height differences means she gets to about shoulder height.

its not your fault. I had a long night, and didn't really get a chance to sleep. Hopefully tonight I will.
    What kept you up? Luna asked leaning down for the kiss

14. - Top - End - #524
    Titan in the Playground

What kept you up? Luna asked leaning down for the kiss
    I told you, Sakata says, after pecking Luna's cheek. I was fighting nightmares. I have to. If I don't people suffer and give in to despair.
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2015-08-23 at 10:58 AM.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

15. - Top - End - #525
    Titan in the Playground

Tanya just shakes her head at this, clearly not knowing what to say. After another bite of her apple, she finally responds, "So basically, she rolls over at the first sign of someone complaining about what she does. Wow. Hard to believe someone with that little backbone even got the job." She gives Agatha a sympathetic look, now feeling completely certain that reporting the cheerleaders' bullying won't actually accomplish anything. Not that school authorities failing to handle bullying was anything new to her, but this sounded pathetic even compared to her experiences.

"That... makes way too much sense, actually," Tanya admits. "Well, except with Mr. Hann. I mean, I ain't exactly qualified to say what makes a guy 'hot,' but I can't imagine..."

16. - Top - End - #526

I told you, Sakata says, after pecking Luna's cheek. I was fighting nightmares. I have to. If I don't people suffer and give in to despair.
    Luna hugs Sakata

Thank you. She beams.

17. - Top - End - #527

RedKnightGirl

"No one our age is!" Jessica replies.
    "I dunno, P'ro'shi could probably be a professional swimmer if she wanted to," Alex admitted. "And her body DEFINITELY shows that. She is nothing but perfectly tone arms, legs and abs," she sighed wistfully. "But you're fairly fit for a normal person our age. And are definitely well developed in some areas," she complimented.

18. - Top - End - #528

"I dunno, P'ro'shi could probably be a professional swimmer if she wanted to," Alex admitted. "And her body DEFINITELY shows that. She is nothing but perfectly tone arms, legs and abs," she sighed wistfully. "But you're fairly fit for a normal person our age. And are definitely well developed in some areas," she complimented.
    "But she's a squid girl, for all you know she could be 40." Jessica replies.

19. - Top - End - #529
    Titan in the Playground

Luna hugs Sakata

Thank you. She beams.
    Sakata returns the hug. For what?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

20. - Top - End - #530

RedKnightGirl

"But she's a squid girl, for all you know she could be 40." Jessica replies.
    "Man she could be a billion and I'd still want to tap that a**. She is sexy as f*** for whatever age she is," Alex replies. Complexities aside she really was lucky to be sleeping with her.

21. - Top - End - #531
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"She's just lucky most of them are more competent than her," Mallory said, "Still, it's probably best we don't draw attention to that fact around Ms. Broderick. Though honestly, even she would make a better principal than Ms. Smith."

Tanya just shakes her head at this, clearly not knowing what to say. After another bite of her apple, she finally responds, "So basically, she rolls over at the first sign of someone complaining about what she does. Wow. Hard to believe someone with that little backbone even got the job." She gives Agatha a sympathetic look, now feeling completely certain that reporting the cheerleaders' bullying won't actually accomplish anything. Not that school authorities failing to handle bullying was anything new to her, but this sounded pathetic even compared to her experiences.

"That... makes way too much sense, actually," Tanya admits. "Well, except with Mr. Hann. I mean, I ain't exactly qualified to say what makes a guy 'hot,' but I can't imagine..."
    "Well, hopefully her lack of a spine will work both ways," Mallory said darkly, "I'll make sure that they don't get off light for what they did. And I believe Mr. Hann predates her time here."

22. - Top - End - #532

Sakata returns the hug. For what?
    For letting me feed. Luna replies.

"Man she could be a billion and I'd still want to tap that a**. She is sexy as f*** for whatever age she is," Alex replies. Complexities aside she really was lucky to be sleeping with her.
    "But if she isn't our age, then her being a professional athlete isn't a good comparison for me" Jessica replies

23. - Top - End - #533

"She's just lucky most of them are more competent than her," Mallory said, "Still, it's probably best we don't draw attention to that fact around Ms. Broderick. Though honestly, even she would make a better principal than Ms. Smith."

"Well, hopefully her lack of a spine will work both ways," Mallory said darkly, "I'll make sure that they don't get off light for what they did. And I believe Mr. Hann predates her time here."
    "And I think she said something about feeling like she's kicking a puppy, every time she thinks of firing him?" Agatha thinks outloud.

24. - Top - End - #534
    Titan in the Playground

"I hope you can," Tanya replies sincerely. She might not actually expect much after what Mallory and Agatha have told her, but this is definitely one case where she'd be happy to be wrong.

"So, less depressing topic?" Tanya suggests. Now a bit more comfortable around the other girls, she asks, "Don't suppose either of you play any sports or games much? I haven't gotten to do as much of either as I'd like in a while. I can occasionally rope my buddy Kit into a match of tennis or a few rounds of Street Fighter, but that's about it. Well, except online games, but lag's a b*tch with those anyway."

25. - Top - End - #535

"I hope you can," Tanya replies sincerely. She might not actually expect much after what Mallory and Agatha have told her, but this is definitely one case where she'd be happy to be wrong.

"So, less depressing topic?" Tanya suggests. Now a bit more comfortable around the other girls, she asks, "Don't suppose either of you play any sports or games much? I haven't gotten to do as much of either as I'd like in a while. I can occasionally rope my buddy Kit into a match of tennis or a few rounds of Street Fighter, but that's about it. Well, except online games, but lag's a b*tch with those anyway."
    "Super smash bros?" Agatha asked.

26. - Top - End - #536
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I exercise, but no, I'm not part of a sports team," Mallory said, "I am on the debate team, though. And I do play some video games, like Smash."

In truth, Mallory was introduced to video games by Agatha, which meant she mostly played whatever games Agatha played. Of course, she wasn't ready to admit something that embarrassingly pathetic to this new girl.

27. - Top - End - #537
    Titan in the Playground

"Super smash bros?" Agatha asked.
    "I'm more into regular fighters, but Smash is cool too," Tanya replies. "Haven't played much of the new one yet though. I liked Zero Suit Samus when I did - fast characters like that are always fun."

"I exercise, but no, I'm not part of a sports team," Mallory said, "I am on the debate team, though. And I do play some video games, like Smash."

In truth, Mallory was introduced to video games by Agatha, which meant she mostly played whatever games Agatha played. Of course, she wasn't ready to admit something that embarrassingly pathetic to this new girl.
    "Eh, I'm not on any teams either," Tanya admits. "Passed up joining any back when the year started. I'm not sure if they take new members this far into the year, either."

"Debate team though, huh? That's different. Didn't even know we had one of those, honestly."

28. - Top - End - #538

"Eh, I'm not on any teams either," Tanya admits. "Passed up joining any back when the year started. I'm not sure if they take new members this far into the year, either."

"Debate team though, huh? That's different. Didn't even know we had one of those, honestly."
    "Yeah, and we might try out for student council next year." Agatha admits.

29. - Top - End - #539
    Titan in the Playground

"Really?" Tanya looks thoughtful for a moment before asking, "Honest question: what do they even do? Student council's one of those things that I know exists, but never saw a reason to care much about."

30. - Top - End - #540
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Probably not," Mallory admitted, "And yes, the debate team isn't the most popular group here. Most people find it boring compared to the sports teams and such, but I personally feel way more stimulated and involved than I would simply maneuvering a ball around or something."

"Oh yes, that," Mallory muttered, "It is unlikely we'll actually win, but it might be be fun to try anyway."