New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem 8 The Love Octagon (IC)

P'ro'shi chuckles slightly "This is gonna be an eventful evening, isn't it?"

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "Ah well you needed a date didn't you?" Agatha asked.
    "Yes, but I could have asked Melissa instead. Or... or Jen, I suppose." She looked down at her feet, "I just didn't think either of them would say yes."

3. - Top - End - #63
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Yes, but I could have asked Melissa instead. Or... or Jen, I suppose." She looked down at her feet, "I just didn't think either of them would say yes."
    "You should have asked Jen." Agatha teased.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    P'ro'shi chuckles slightly "This is gonna be an eventful evening, isn't it?"
    "Oh yeah, definitely," Alex teases, giving P'ro'shi another soft kiss on her neck. Mmmm, she felt like she needed a year worth of cuddles to make up for the ones she'd missed being an idiot. "I kind of want to invite the others because it'd be fun to all do together, but at the same time I want some one on one time with you," she pouted, conflicted.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"You should have asked Jen." Agatha teased.
    "Y-Yeah, maybe," Mallory muttered, "I mean, I still haven't given her the present I got her at New Year's. I just... I don't think I can compete with Gwen. And even if I could, I don't think Jen likes me like that anyway."

6. - Top - End - #66
    Titan in the Playground

Well what would have made you proud? Luna asked.
    Gwen shrugs and says, "Doing something well, I guess. I just...I can't think of anything like that, where I made the right decision, or did a really good job on something."

7. - Top - End - #67

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "Oh yeah, definitely," Alex teases, giving P'ro'shi another soft kiss on her neck. Mmmm, she felt like she needed a year worth of cuddles to make up for the ones she'd missed being an idiot. "I kind of want to invite the others because it'd be fun to all do together, but at the same time I want some one on one time with you," she pouted, conflicted.
    "Tell me if you see her?" Melissa requests.

"Y-Yeah, maybe," Mallory muttered, "I mean, I still haven't given her the present I got her at New Year's. I just... I don't think I can compete with Gwen. And even if I could, I don't think Jen likes me like that anyway."
    "Give it to her." Agatha insists.

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Gwen shrugs and says, "Doing something well, I guess. I just...I can't think of anything like that, where I made the right decision, or did a really good job on something."
    You made the right decision about your sire. Luna insisted.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

"Tell me if you see her?" Melissa requests.
    "Will do! With any luck, we'll get pics!"

9. - Top - End - #69

RedKnightGirl

"Will do! With any luck, we'll get pics!"
    "Ooo, kinky," Alex teased with a grin. "But yeah if we're going to go ghost hunting we'll definitely need to take pics. And maybe have a video camera or something just in case they show up on that. Though whenever you have a video camera when ghosts are involved everyone ends up dieing..." she frowned.

10. - Top - End - #70

"Ooo, kinky," Alex teased with a grin. "But yeah if we're going to go ghost hunting we'll definitely need to take pics. And maybe have a video camera or something just in case they show up on that. Though whenever you have a video camera when ghosts are involved everyone ends up dieing..." she frowned.
    "Wheres that from?" Melissa asks.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Give it to her." Agatha insists.
    "I... I'll need to get it first," Mallory said, "But I'll try. You don't think she'll find it creepy I hung onto it for so long?"

12. - Top - End - #72

"I... I'll need to get it first," Mallory said, "But I'll try. You don't think she'll find it creepy I hung onto it for so long?"
    "Make it seem as though you just brought it?" Agatha replied.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Make it seem as though you just brought it?" Agatha replied.
    Mallory nodded, "That could work... I mean, I doubt she'll think it's anything more than a gift between friends anyways. Assuming she likes me enough to think of me as a friend in the first place."

Wait, why did she even care what Jen thought? She was getting ready to go out with Melissa! Her demeanor hardened again, "N-Not that I want her to think any more than that anyways. I have enough to deal with in the romance department as is."

14. - Top - End - #74

"Too many romance plates in the air?" Agatha teased.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

You made the right decision about your sire. Luna insisted.
    Gwen frowns and says darkly, "I don't think killing someone is ever the right choice. No matter how awful they were."

16. - Top - End - #76

Gwen frowns and says darkly, "I don't think killing someone is ever the right choice. No matter how awful they were."
    I meant about following me. Luna explained.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Too many romance plates in the air?" Agatha teased.
    "Yes, and I need to get some of them back down," Mallory said sincerely, "I just hope I don't end up breaking any of them in the process."

18. - Top - End - #78

"Yes, and I need to get some of them back down," Mallory said sincerely, "I just hope I don't end up breaking any of them in the process."
    "Which is in this analogy, ruining friendships right?" Agatha asked to make sure.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Which is in this analogy, ruining friendships right?" Agatha asked to make sure.
    "Yeah," Mallory said, "I definitely want to end the romantic part of the whole thing. Well, most of it, anyway."

20. - Top - End - #80

"Yeah," Mallory said, "I definitely want to end the romantic part of the whole thing. Well, most of it, anyway."
    "Most?" Agatha asked.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Most?" Agatha asked.
    "Well, I obviously want to keep it going with Melissa for at least a little bit," Mallory said as she felt her face flush, "You know, since I'm planning on going out with her."

22. - Top - End - #82

"Well, I obviously want to keep it going with Melissa for at least a little bit," Mallory said as she felt her face flush, "You know, since I'm planning on going out with her."
    "Oh... Nevermind." Agatha replied.

23. - Top - End - #83

Episode 12 Scene 3

And with those glorious, glorious few moments of freedom.

You enter Mathematics.

Your teacher Mrs.Himura, is going over a last minute review...

.... Most of you are pretty sure you're boned.

HALP!

Spoiler: Opposed
    Show

Skill. You know exactly what the class needs. +2 VP with Jennifer. Unlock scene 3a

Conflict. RIOT!!!! +1 VP with Luna. Unlock scene 3b.

Luck Get exactly the right amount of help. +2 VP with Jennifer. Skip to scene 4.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Mallory, of course, wasn't too worried about the math test. Unlike English, Math operated on very precise rules with definite answers, so she did rather well in the subject. She did, however, sense the tension from other people in the air around her. And while she didn't use to really care about it (unless it was coming from Agatha, of course), now that she had several friends who shared a class with her it was a concern of hers. And if she was concerned, it might be harder for her to concentrate on the test.

Her hand shot up, and when she was called on, Mallory said, "Mrs. Himura, perhaps you can play some soothing music. Nothing loud, fast, or with lyrics of course, but some of the other students seem tense, and some relaxing sound could help ease people's nerves if played softly."

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Strong Skill (+1), Overachiever (+1), Connections (+2)

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

Sakata sits in the back of the classroom for a reason. She isn't very good at the whole schoolwork thing. Hasn't been ever since... well, since she started working. Hasn't seemed that important. Spending every night the way she has leaves her kinda tired. So she usually spends most of her time in class sleeping. Today is no exception. Her light blue hair dangles behind her as her head lolls back. Her chair leans back precipitously as the review goes on. Then with a final snort, the chair scoots back that extra centimeter, and she crashes to the ground.

Show
    Weak skill.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

26. - Top - End - #86

RedKnightGirl

Oh my Allah this was SO boring! She knew all this s*** already! She had no idea why they were going over this easy s*** when she could be going over a subject she actually had trouble with. She'd never gotten less than a 95 on any math test she actually took. Well at least it'd give her time to do her own thing. Taking a piece of paper, Alex frowned at it thoughtfully before beginning to write. Let's see... what if she... maybe if she... ugh...

"This is total bull s***! Whoever invented this s*** deserves a red hot poker up the a**! As does the one who tried to teach this to an impressionable high school girl!" Of course Alex wasn't actually referring to the material at all, but for some reason some students seemed to think she was and agreed. Go figure.

Spoiler
    Show

Strong Conflict +1, VIATA +1, Fearsome Reputation +2

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

Taika thankfully knows her math. This was cake compared to tracking stars!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Luck , A Thousand Faces (Flat 6), Down & Dirty (+9)
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

P'ro'shi tries rifling through her notebook while trying to sift through the relvent parts of the notes she had taken earliers.
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Strong SKill.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground

Gwen flips through her notes, frowning as she raises her hand everyone once in a while, hopefully getting the class enough help while she studies.

Show
    Weak Luck.

30. - Top - End - #90

Mallory, of course, wasn't too worried about the math test. Unlike English, Math operated on very precise rules with definite answers, so she did rather well in the subject. She did, however, sense the tension from other people in the air around her. And while she didn't use to really care about it (unless it was coming from Agatha, of course), now that she had several friends who shared a class with her it was a concern of hers. And if she was concerned, it might be harder for her to concentrate on the test.

Her hand shot up, and when she was called on, Mallory said, "Mrs. Himura, perhaps you can play some soothing music. Nothing loud, fast, or with lyrics of course, but some of the other students seem tense, and some relaxing sound could help ease people's nerves if played softly."

Show
    Strong Skill (+1), Overachiever (+1), Connections (+2)
    After the test, Melissa is leaving the classroom with you. "So, about that date?" She hints hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Sakata sits in the back of the classroom for a reason. She isn't very good at the whole schoolwork thing. Hasn't been ever since... well, since she started working. Hasn't seemed that important. Spending every night the way she has leaves her kinda tired. So she usually spends most of her time in class sleeping. Today is no exception. Her light blue hair dangles behind her as her head lolls back. Her chair leans back precipitously as the review goes on. Then with a final snort, the chair scoots back that extra centimeter, and she crashes to the ground.

Show
    Weak skill.
    Luna walks up to Sakata after the test.

Hey, you okay? She asks worried.

Oh my Allah this was SO boring! She knew all this s*** already! She had no idea why they were going over this easy s*** when she could be going over a subject she actually had trouble with. She'd never gotten less than a 95 on any math test she actually took. Well at least it'd give her time to do her own thing. Taking a piece of paper, Alex frowned at it thoughtfully before beginning to write. Let's see... what if she... maybe if she... ugh...

"This is total bull s***! Whoever invented this s*** deserves a red hot poker up the a**! As does the one who tried to teach this to an impressionable high school girl!" Of course Alex wasn't actually referring to the material at all, but for some reason some students seemed to think she was and agreed. Go figure.

Spoiler
    Show

Strong Conflict +1, VIATA +1, Fearsome Reputation +2
    Nate looks at Alex.

"So, I'm guessing the test went badly?" He asks awkwardly.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Taika thankfully knows her math. This was cake compared to tracking stars!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Luck , A Thousand Faces (Flat 6), Down & Dirty (+9)
    Hey Takia! You finished the test in half the time. Confident. Jen replies with a nod.

P'ro'shi tries rifling through her notebook while trying to sift through the relvent parts of the notes she had taken earliers.
    Show
    Strong SKill.
    Heather walks up to you after the test.

"How did you do?"

Gwen flips through her notes, frowning as she raises her hand everyone once in a while, hopefully getting the class enough help while she studies.

Show
    Weak Luck.
    Gwen is pretty much never called on.

After the class, Luke walks up to her.

"So... Would you be willing to still be in the Vampire club?" He asks awkwardly.