New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem 8 The Love Octagon (IC)

"One what? Just something to hold onto? Kinda."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

2. - Top - End - #962
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    ..... Welp, I'm never learning your real name. Luna replies with a neutral expression blinking alot.
    "You've heard me say it once, remember? When you were flipping out, and I was being a bit dramatic about helping?" She smiles and points to her left eye as the skin around it turns a cyan color to help indicate the time.

3. - Top - End - #963
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "One what? Just something to hold onto? Kinda."
    Is that fair to him? Jen asks.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    "You've heard me say it once, remember? When you were flipping out, and I was being a bit dramatic about helping?" She smiles and points to her left eye as the skin around it turns a cyan color to help indicate the time.
    Wasn't it a little bit unpronounceable. Luna replies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #964
    Titan in the Playground

Wasn't it a little bit unpronounceable. Luna replies.
    "Clearly not, I managed to pronounce it. You might have a harder time, but that's easily explainable by being a different language."

5. - Top - End - #965

"Clearly not, I managed to pronounce it. You might have a harder time, but that's easily explainable by being a different language."
    Oh, miss I can speak two languages is here. Luna teased sticking her tongue out.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

6. - Top - End - #966
    Titan in the Playground

"Well I doubt breaking up will feel any nicer to him. Or maybe he just doesn't want to be with me. I already was fighting girls off of him before. He has other options. Better options, even..."

Show

7. - Top - End - #967
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"You can just talk." Agatha points out.
    "...I suppose," Mallory muttered, "But you know I'm not the best with people. If I do or say the wrong thing, she might get angry or scared and not like me anymore. And if I don't have the rules in writing beforehand, I might not know until it's too late."

8. - Top - End - #968

"Well I doubt breaking up will feel any nicer to him. Or maybe he just doesn't want to be with me. I already was fighting girls off of him before. He has other options. Better options, even..."
    Like? Jen asked

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "...I suppose," Mallory muttered, "But you know I'm not the best with people. If I do or say the wrong thing, she might get angry or scared and not like me anymore. And if I don't have the rules in writing beforehand, I might not know until it's too late."
    "Want me to talk with her?" Agatha replied.

9. - Top - End - #969
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"To be fair, you DO have an extendable and jointed tongue. It's probably hard for us to speak your language when you can make sounds we can't," Alex pointed out. "Not that I'm complaining about your tongue at all. Not in the slightest..." she trailed off drooling.

10. - Top - End - #970
    Titan in the Playground

"Agatha for one, that other kinda slutty girl for another. Can't remember her name, don't care. Maybe I'll talk to Agatha at our next meet up. At least make it easier for him."

Show

11. - Top - End - #971

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "To be fair, you DO have an extendable and jointed tongue. It's probably hard for us to speak your language when you can make sounds we can't," Alex pointed out. "Not that I'm complaining about your tongue at all. Not in the slightest..." she trailed off drooling.
    Stop drooling, or pass me the beaker, you'll mess up the mixture. Luna replied.

"Agatha for one, that other kinda slutty girl for another. Can't remember her name, don't care. Maybe I'll talk to Agatha at our next meet up. At least make it easier for him."
    Isn't he not interested in Agatha? Jen points out.

12. - Top - End - #972
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Stop drooling, or pass me the beaker, you'll mess up the mixture. Luna replied.
    "Oh, sorry," Alex apologized, handing over the beaker. She briefly considered trying to work out what they were actually doing, before deciding that any help she offered would be anything but and figuring that ignorance would probably better for all concerned.

13. - Top - End - #973
    Titan in the Playground

"Not jointed. Just flexible. Don't have any wierd tongue-bones to have joints on."
    Oh, miss I can speak two languages is here. Luna teased sticking her tongue out.
    P'ro'shi holds up three fingers to respond to this.
    "Tres.Yo hablo espanol."
    Last edited by Necroticplague; 2015-09-03 at 01:34 PM.

14. - Top - End - #974

"Oh, sorry," Alex apologized, handing over the beaker. She briefly considered trying to work out what they were actually doing, before deciding that any help she offered would be anything but and figuring that ignorance would probably better for all concerned.
    Thank you. Luna replied.

"Not jointed. Just flexible. Don't have any wierd tongue-bones to have joints on"

"Tres.Yo hablo espanol."
    I need to learn more languages. Luna groaned.

15. - Top - End - #975
    Titan in the Playground

"Is it that bad?" Luke winces.
    Lets just say that its important to have a good insurance policy and the number for an ambulance company on hand.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

16. - Top - End - #976

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Lets just say that its important to have a good insurance policy and the number for an ambulance company on hand.
    "You mean it isn't just 911, send an ambulance?" Luke asks.

17. - Top - End - #977
    Titan in the Playground

That works, but sometimes you just need to cut out the emergency operator. They, uhh... ask a lot of questions.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

18. - Top - End - #978
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Want me to talk with her?" Agatha replied.
    Mallory set up the next experiment before answering, "I don't know... Maybe? I do want you two to talk and get along at some point. But it's kind of embarrassing that I'm so nervous about this that you even asked me that, let alone that I'm actually considering taking you up on it. She'd probably think I'm so pathetic to have to need you to do something like that for me."

19. - Top - End - #979
    Titan in the Playground

[COLOR="#008000"]Isn't he not interested in Agatha? Jen points out.
    "Missing the point, but true."

Show

20. - Top - End - #980
    Titan in the Playground

I need to learn more languages. Luna groaned.
    "Well, you don't strictly need to, but you probably should. I could teach you how to draw written Deep Aqualish, if you want. It's mostly pictographic."

21. - Top - End - #981

That works, but sometimes you just need to cut out the emergency operator. They, uhh... ask a lot of questions.
    "Fair enough. The celestial was lucky he was never a girl in a previous life I suppose." Luke replied.

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Mallory set up the next experiment before answering, "I don't know... Maybe? I do want you two to talk and get along at some point. But it's kind of embarrassing that I'm so nervous about this that you even asked me that, let alone that I'm actually considering taking you up on it. She'd probably think I'm so pathetic to have to need you to do something like that for me."
    "I could just be there if you wanted." Agatha offers.

"Missing the point, but true."
    I take your point. Ultimately, it's your decision Takia. I can't make it for you. Jen replied.

"Well, you don't strictly need to, but you probably should. I could teach you how to draw written Deep Aqualish, if you want. It's mostly pictographic."
    Like Hieroglyphs? Luna asked to clarify.

22. - Top - End - #982
    Titan in the Playground

Pr'o'shi stays quiet for much of the conversation about her relationship. However, she does respond at the mention of her name's difficulty. "Um, P'ro'shi is a nickname. A romanization of the first 3 syllables, actually. My name is considerably harder to pronounce, and longer to boot."
    "Seriously? That's one hell of a nick. How much harder can your real name actually be?" Tanya replies, having no idea what she's asking.

"It's difficult, and lately I've kind of sucked at balancing s*** properly," Alex admitted. "But I love these two, so it's worth it to be with both of them. The others are just super hot and fun to be around, but hey that's worth something too right?"
    "I... dunno," Tanya replies, with a shake of her head. "Can't wrap my head around that kinda thing. Don't think I want to either, honestly."

Aw, you're no fun. Luna teases.
    Between this and Alex's repeated lewd remarks to P'ro'shi, Tanya is quickly turning bright red. And at this point, noticeably avoiding saying anything about those remarks, and keeping her eyes off Luna. Things - well, mostly Alex - have gone well past her comfort zone, but due to class, she just has to bear with it. She tries to focus on helping with the mid-term while the others are flirting.

"Tres.Yo hablo espanol."
    "Might be worth mentioning that despite the look, I actually don't," Tanya says. "I mean, I know a few of the really common words that most people around here do, but not even enough to make a complete sentence."
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

23. - Top - End - #983
    Titan in the Playground

"I know, it just sucks that I have to make it."

Show

24. - Top - End - #984

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "Seriously? That's one hell of a nick. How much harder can your real name actually be?" Tanya replies, having no idea what she's asking.

"I... dunno," Tanya replies, with a shake of her head. "Can't wrap my head around that kinda thing. Don't think I want to either, honestly."

Between this and Alex's repeated lewd remarks to P'ro'shi, Tanya is quickly turning bright red. And at this point, noticeably avoiding saying anything about those remarks, and keeping her eyes off Luna. Things - well, mostly Alex - have gone well past her comfort zone, but due to class, she just has to bear with it. She tries to focus on helping with the mid-term while the others are flirting.

"Might be worth mentioning that despite the look, I actually don't," Tanya says. "I mean, I know a few of the really common words that most people around here do, but not even enough to make a complete sentence."
    For yourself, or other people? Luna replies getting a dangerous glare.

"I know, it just sucks that I have to make it."
    Have you asked your mom for advice. Jen asks with a unreadable face.

25. - Top - End - #985
    Titan in the Playground

For yourself, or other people? Luna replies getting a dangerous glare.
    "Myself," Tanya replies calmly. "No skin off my nose what anyone else does. Just not what I'd want."
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

26. - Top - End - #986
    Titan in the Playground

"She'd just suggest I start dating someone else and don't bother telling him. It worked for her so far. She doesn't get that Nate is more sensitive than that, and I still would like to stay friends with him."

Show

27. - Top - End - #987
    Titan in the Playground

"Fair enough. The celestial was lucky he was never a girl in a previous life I suppose." Luke replied.
    I dunno. Don't think being a girl has anything to do with it, though. Just being a klutz.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

28. - Top - End - #988
    Titan in the Playground

Heather shakes her head to clear it. "Kinda a shame, she's ****ing hot." Clearly using peripheral vision.
    Gwen sighs, hopes of getting work done not quite gone yet, and says, "Yeah, she is. Hey, hand me that crucible, would you?"

29. - Top - End - #989

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "Myself," Tanya replies calmly. "No skin off my nose what anyone else does. Just not what I'd want."
    Luna brightens considerably at that. Fair enough. So, how good are you at science?

"She'd just suggest I start dating someone else and don't bother telling him. It worked for her so far. She doesn't get that Nate is more sensitive than that, and I still would like to stay friends with him."
    Jen winces Yeah... that would be a terrible idea. She agreed.

I dunno. Don't think being a girl has anything to do with it, though. Just being a klutz.
    "Well the angel had a curse put on him, that makes his bones brittle as hell. If he were a girl, everyone would constantly think he was abused."

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Gwen sighs, hopes of getting work done not quite gone yet, and says, "Yeah, she is. Hey, hand me that crucible, would you?"
    Heather's already started step 1.

"What... I can ogle and work fine." She says defensively.

30. - Top - End - #990
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I could just be there if you wanted." Agatha offers.
    "...That would be nice," Mallory said quietly, "And it will give me the opportunity to see if she is willing to put in the effort to not make you uncomfortable."

After taking a few notes on the results of the second experiment, she adds, "But only if it's not too much trouble for you. And of course, this would be before the date, not during it. I need moral support, not a chaperone."