New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: The Hayle Region (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Regalus View Post
    "My name's Adam, and this is Thistle," Adam greeted as he sat on his haunches, to avoid towering over their little savior; while Thistle gave his own exuberant greeting.

"And we're really glad you saved our hides back there; Do you usually hang around here to keep folks from getting munched?" he inquired with an amiable grin, respecting the little Ralts' space.
    The pokemon tilted its head as it looked at you and gave an answer. Its thoughts organized in short, simple thoughts. Sometimes. Sometimes not. While it didn't shy away from Thistle, it also didn't seem interested in the grass pokemon's antics.

Why are humans here? it asked.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

World at War (PTA) as Francis May

GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

2. - Top - End - #512
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Prehysterical View Post
    As much as he dislikes the idea, Angus resolves to join the group traveling to Central. The Oasis is too harsh for his survival skills at the moment and the Preserve would not be a picnic, either. From Central, he could better make a decision as to where to go next. Walking up to one of the groups (he guesses the biggest one), Angus walks up to one and politely, "Excuse me, is this the Central group?"
    Sure is, said one of the larger mercenaries, a gigantic axe slung across his back. His face was layered with many scars,, and his muscles were significantly bigger than either your brother or your father, both of which were well acknowledged swordsmen in the Fortress.

He assessed you with a keen eye. Fortress lad eh? I suppose you're one of the two new trainers that get to travel for free? Won't always be this way though. We charge a pretty penny for our services. I didn't get these scars to get paid pennies now did I? he gave a gruff laugh at his own humor.

Still though he said You look like you can take care of yourself well enough. Give it a year or so and somebody like you will be just fine in the Claw. Not like those soft trainers from Central eh? Even though the man wasn't from Central he obviously understood the fact that training one's body was of vital importance.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #513
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    "Thanks," Marcus mutters as his Pokemon are taken, doing his best to not stare at the massive mass of a man before him before shaking his head and trying to get some medical attention for himself. As soon as he was in good shape, Marcus pulls out his journals, hastily taking notes.

As the last bit is written down Marcus grabs Puck's note, reading it over and over. It seemed odd, but Puck was probably alright? Either way, Marcus shoots the other boy a quick text. Hey, see you soon! Looking forward to our battle!

For now that was likely enough, right? Little more personal than the note, and more likely to actually be seen.

Marcus pulls out his PokeGear as he waits, searching for services that can help change Natures and Abilities for cheap in Stormwrack as well as any jobs that could net him a little extra cash. He had plans for his Pokemon, but he'd need money for that.
    The pokegear showed you a couple of ads for Mentor services, but only one also had an opportunity for employment attached to it. It was at a breeding service where a man named Earl also helped trainers out with their wild captures in addition to those that he bred. Apparently he also was looking for some eggs to be moved to his shop and was willing to pay for it.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #514
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jacior View Post
    Spoiler: Battle Info
    Show
    Dominic - Health: 51/51; Initiative: 10; Evasions: ATK 1 SATK 1 ANY 2; Injuries: 0
    Arlo - Health: 56/56; Intiative: 2; Evasions: ATK 3+1 SATK 2+1 ANY 0+1; Injuries: 0

Buffs/Debuffs:
    Arlo:
    -Focused Training: +1 to Accuracy, +2 to Skill Checks
    -Inspired Training: +1 to Evasion, +2 to Save Checks
    -Trained: +1 Defense Combat Stage
    -Momentum (Start of Turn): 1

Dominic nods, Arlo could handle this easy! "Ok, use Defense Curl and get ready for rollout!" The armadillo-esque pokemon curled in on itself as Dominic guided his actions. Rolling forward, he gets ready to start attacking the bug pokemon.

Spoiler: Actions, Arlo Turn 1/Dominic Turn 2
    Show
    Dominic
    Standard: Use Focused Orders

Arlo
    Standard: Use Defense Curl (Immune to Critical Hits, Gain 10 Damage Reduction, -4 to Accuracy on moves besides Rollout & Ice Ball, +10 Damage to Rollout & Ice Ball)

Shift: Move closer to Tagged Dwebble

Gain 1 Momentum at end of turn.
    The Dwebble continued to ignore you, happily chomping away at the the food that you had lain on the ground. While they had to have seen the two of you, apparently they didn't believe that you were a threat.

Spoiler
    Show
    Map is up. It's a pretty simple one, but that's ok

[spoiler]

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #515
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"What do you mean? I'm here because I was fetching some water," he questions, quirking hsi head slightly to the side in confusion, "Why do you ask? Are there lots of other humans out here?" he
    Last edited by Regalus; 2015-09-06 at 03:53 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

6. - Top - End - #516
    Titan in the Playground

Before heading to the Breeder, Marcus makes his way to a location in Stormwrack where he can hopefully meet his new Pokemon as well as (hopefully) getting them trained, if only slightly. It would certainly make things easier if he could meet his new Pokemon in a safer environment, as well as learning exactly what they are capable of.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

7. - Top - End - #517
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicOccurence View Post
    Sure is, said one of the larger mercenaries, a gigantic axe slung across his back. His face was layered with many scars,, and his muscles were significantly bigger than either your brother or your father, both of which were well acknowledged swordsmen in the Fortress.

He assessed you with a keen eye. Fortress lad eh? I suppose you're one of the two new trainers that get to travel for free? Won't always be this way though. We charge a pretty penny for our services. I didn't get these scars to get paid pennies now did I? he gave a gruff laugh at his own humor.

Still though he said You look like you can take care of yourself well enough. Give it a year or so and somebody like you will be just fine in the Claw. Not like those soft trainers from Central eh? Even though the man wasn't from Central he obviously understood the fact that training one's body was of vital importance.
    "I aim to rely on no one but myself for travel. To do otherwise is to be a burden. Still... It's not fair to judge the Central lads on things that they never had to deal with. What justice is there in judging a man by his swing when he's never even held a sword? I'll give them a chance to prove themselves before I heap scorn upon them. Now, the ones that use their computers and spellcasting to do things they could do very well on their own... Those are the ones I have no respect for. That and those who let others do all the work only to take the credit themselves."

8. - Top - End - #518
    Ettin in the Playground

"What do you mean? I'm here because I was fetching some water," he questions, quirking hsi head slightly to the side in confusion, "Why do you ask? Are there lots of other humans out here?" he
    The Ralts didn't quite seem to grasp the concept. This is wilds. Home of pokemon. Humans are not pokemon. It still hadn't moved from the spot, despite Thistle's proximity to it.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #519
    Ettin in the Playground

Before heading to the Breeder, Marcus makes his way to a location in Stormwrack where he can hopefully meet his new Pokemon as well as (hopefully) getting them trained, if only slightly. It would certainly make things easier if he could meet his new Pokemon in a safer environment, as well as learning exactly what they are capable of.
    You were able to find a spot at the edge of the city, an abandoned lot. It looked like it had been meant for a large development, potentially of high end resort condos. However the project had been abandoned, leaving a wide expanse of concrete filled with steel beams, unfinished foundation work, and industrial sized pipes. It looked like it could work for some training, even for high level trainers that worked with pokemon who could cause widespread destruction.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #520
    Ettin in the Playground

"I aim to rely on no one but myself for travel. To do otherwise is to be a burden. Still... It's not fair to judge the Central lads on things that they never had to deal with. What justice is there in judging a man by his swing when he's never even held a sword? I'll give them a chance to prove themselves before I heap scorn upon them. Now, the ones that use their computers and spellcasting to do things they could do very well on their own... Those are the ones I have no respect for. That and those who let others do all the work only to take the credit themselves."
    The scarred man started guaffawing at that comment, slapping his huge legs with a similarly gigantic hand. You noticed that, despite the scars, he still had all of his teeth intact, although one was badly chipped and refilled with some sort of smooth rock. Before he could articulate anything however, a cold, cutting voice broke through his laughter. A voice that stirred something inside of you.

It was Brian's voice.

I see that you haven't completely abandoned morals then, even if you insist on using that profane blade. The voice was sharp, cutting through the noise to your ears, as your brother walked through the crowd. He had only just come into the city from the front gate, his clothes dirty from travel and a single scar running across his jawline. His blade, long and elegant hung on his back, made of plain steel without ornamentation. Several oak hewn pokeballs hung on the belt of his flexible leather armor - or, as flexible as armor has any right to be.

While your brother had only been gone a year, he hadn't changed at all in your mind. Still tall with the perfect blond hair that nobles in Zahaard so desired. Still taller than you, he moved with that same assured stride that you remembered. It could be called arrogant, but that didn't capture the idea that, in his life, every single thing he encountered was his inferior. In rank, skill, and power, Brian always seemed to dominate wherever he went, and that hadn't changed.

One thing had changed however. Brian had only obtained a license a year ago and was now able to traverse the Claw without assistance. That was nearly unheard of. Usually it took Zahaard's youth years before they were able to return to their homeland without using mercenaries to get back safely. Again, your brother seemed to achieve the impossible without any trace of effort. And his eyes were the same, set in the disapproving glare of one who thought that his brother was a disgrace to his family.

Spoiler
    Show
    Yay! More family dynamics!

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #521
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Ooooh, I understand now," he starts as his mile brightens with the realization, "See, I'm what's known as a Pokemon Trainer. The big thing about Trainer's like me is that we partner up with pokemon; making our own little families and packs together to keep us safe and bring out the best in each other, like me and Thistle here.

Because of that we travel together a lot. We live in both the wild and in the human towns, and even through different territories. Sometimes we do that to find things that we need, like the water from the river; other times it's to explore new places, or even to help pokemon or human's who are in trouble. But mostly it's my job to make sure that Thistle, and any pokemon who travel with me, grow up healthy, happy and strong while we travel together and protect each other like a family,
    "

"Does that make sense?" he questions with an apologetic smile, a bit bashful at realizing how much he'd talked.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #522

The two brothers appeared to be anything but. Where Brian represented the tall ideal of a chiseled knight, Angus's build was more that of a farmer's boy. Angus's own plain brown hair, the color of fertile earth, clashed the bright blonde hair that his brother wore so proudly. And that handsome face that made the nobles' daughters swoon was so unlike the plain features that caused others to gloss over Angus's presence. The only source of pride that Angus could hold over his brother was that Brian had never landed a blow on Angus during their mock duels. It was something that always irked Brian and only served to further drive a rift between them.

Instead of replying directly to Brian's remark, Angus responds with repressed indignation and concern. "Brian, if Fa-" Angus's jaws clamps shut like a trap. No. You can't call him that now. "If Roderick finds out that you've been talking to me, he's going to be very angry. You should go home before anyone sees and gets word back to him."

13. - Top - End - #523
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Show
    Dominic - Health: 51/51; Initiative: 10; Evasions: ATK 1 SATK 1 ANY 2; Injuries: 0
    Arlo - Health: 56/56; Intiative: 2; Evasions: ATK 3+1 SATK 2+1 ANY 0+1; Injuries: 0

Buffs/Debuffs:
    Arlo:
    -Momentum (Start of Dominic's Turn): 2 or 3

"Ok, now hit it with rollout!" Dominic calls out to Arlo and the sandshrew revs forward and through the sand at the Dwebble that Dominic had pointed to.

Spoiler: Actions, Arlo Turn 2/Dominic Turn 3
    Show
    Dominic
    Standard: Use Inspired Orders

Arlo
    Standard: Use Rollout

Rollout
    Attack vs AC 4: (1d20+2)[11], +1 from Focused Training, +1 from Focused Orders
    Damage: (1d6+29)[34] Physical Rock (DB 3: 1d6+5, +14 Attack, +10 from Defense Curl)
    If Crit: (1d6+5)[7]

Shift: Move to O6

Gain 1 Momentum at end of turn, Plus 1 Momentum if Rollout hits

14. - Top - End - #524
    Ettin in the Playground

The two brothers appeared to be anything but. Where Brian represented the tall ideal of a chiseled knight, Angus's build was more that of a farmer's boy. Angus's own plain brown hair, the color of fertile earth, clashed the bright blonde hair that his brother wore so proudly. And that handsome face that made the nobles' daughters swoon was so unlike the plain features that caused others to gloss over Angus's presence. The only source of pride that Angus could hold over his brother was that Brian had never landed a blow on Angus during their mock duels. It was something that always irked Brian and only served to further drive a rift between them.

Instead of replying directly to Brian's remark, Angus responds with repressed indignation and concern. "Brian, if Fa-" Angus's jaws clamps shut like a trap. No. You can't call him that now. "If Roderick finds out that you've been talking to me, he's going to be very angry. You should go home before anyone sees and gets word back to him."
    A grin spread across Brian's face. Oh, I do think I'll be fine. The prodigal son returns and all that nonsense. Besides, Father hasn't managed to accomplish anything of use to our Order during his time as leader. Soon it will be my turn, and then our order will flourish, and we'll have the influence to properly punish you

But I'm not here for you Angus. I'm not even here for politics he said with a dismissive tone, as if such things were beneath him. No, I'm here for the badge and then I'll be off again.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #525
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ooooh, I understand now," he starts as his mile brightens with the realization, "See, I'm what's known as a Pokemon Trainer. The big thing about Trainer's like me is that we partner up with pokemon; making our own little families and packs together to keep us safe and bring out the best in each other, like me and Thistle here.

Because of that we travel together a lot. We live in both the wild and in the human towns, and even through different territories. Sometimes we do that to find things that we need, like the water from the river; other times it's to explore new places, or even to help pokemon or human's who are in trouble. But mostly it's my job to make sure that Thistle, and any pokemon who travel with me, grow up healthy, happy and strong while we travel together and protect each other like a family,
    "

"Does that make sense?" he questions with an apologetic smile, a bit bashful at realizing how much he'd talked.
    The Ralts responded simply with a No. It cocked its head however, and continued. But I am ... curious? it said, obviously unsure if the final word was the one that it had searched for.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #526
    Ettin in the Playground

Show

Buffs/Debuffs:
    Arlo:
    -Momentum (Start of Dominic's Turn): 2 or 3

"Ok, now hit it with rollout!" Dominic calls out to Arlo and the sandshrew revs forward and through the sand at the Dwebble that Dominic had pointed to.

Spoiler: Actions, Arlo Turn 2/Dominic Turn 3
    Show
    Dominic
    Standard: Use Inspired Orders

Arlo

Rollout
    Attack vs AC 4: [roll0], +1 from Focused Training, +1 from Focused Orders
    Damage: [roll1] Physical Rock (DB 3: 1d6+5, +14 Attack, +10 from Defense Curl)
    If Crit: [roll2]

Shift: Move to O6

The pokemon clicked with anger at the attack and quickly retreated into their shells, their eyes peeking out to see the pokemon that had attacked it. Their hard shells would put up a strong defensive front in much the same way that Arlo used defense curl.

Spoiler
    Show
    They used Withdraw!

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #527
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Thistle snickers at Adam's embarrassed expression upon hearing his speech fail to get the message through; though the lad reclaims his composure before long.

"Oh, are you interested in me?"Adam asked, politely offering the young Ralts the word to see if it fit better, "Well, I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have,"

"Or do you mean to say that you might be interested in seeing what it's like for yourself, if only for a little while?" he asked amiably; hoping to convey, through whatever link the little ralts had to him, that he was wouldn't pressure it either way. He was more than happy to just talk with his little savior for a while if that was the only thing it wanted.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2015-09-07 at 05:44 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #528

To belittle Fath- Roderick so was unbelievable to Angus. They had been taught to respect their elders, but here Brian was talking about the Order as if he already owned it. Agnus's brow drops in disapproval at his brother. "Then don't let me waste your time." Angus turns his back on Brian and faces the group again.

19. - Top - End - #529
    Ettin in the Playground

Thistle snickers at Adam's embarrassed expression upon hearing his speech fail to get the message through; though the lad reclaims his composure before long.

"Oh, are you interested in me?"Adam asked, politely offering the young Ralts the word to see if it fit better, "Well, I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have,"

"Or do you mean to say that you might be interested in seeing what it's like for yourself, if only for a little while?" he asked amiably; hoping to convey, through whatever link the little ralts had to him, that he was wouldn't pressure it either way. He was more than happy to just talk with his little savior for a while if that was the only thing it wanted.
    It took the Ralts a few seconds to process what you had said, but it eventually settled on the second option. For the first time, it moved, walking slowly towards you across the grass.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #530
    Ettin in the Playground

To belittle Fath- Roderick so was unbelievable to Angus. They had been taught to respect their elders, but here Brian was talking about the Order as if he already owned it. Agnus's brow drops in disapproval at his brother. "Then don't let me waste your time." Angus turns his back on Brian and faces the group again.
    Brian walks past you as well, and he disappeared into the streets of the city. The man with the axe grinned. Nothing quite like family drama is there? he chuckled. Don't worry about it, you could do worse. My brother, the other founder of the Ironwalls, defected to Ostra about two years ago. He ran his hand along the blade of his weapon, which hung so he could easily reach the blade by his hip. He's dead now of course. You just have to cut out the rotten bits. I've seen men like him before. He'll go bad, I can guarantee it.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #531
    Titan in the Playground

With an apprehensive look on his face Marcus releases his Pokemon, putting the Nidoran a short distance away from himself and the rest of his team.
    Last edited by Arcran; 2015-09-08 at 10:11 AM.

Show

22. - Top - End - #532
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Show

Buffs/Debuffs:
    Arlo:
    -Momentum (Start of Dominic's Turn): 4 or 5

That... was a little strange. They weren't going to fight back? ... Did he misread the situation? Well... They shouldn't have acted like they couldn't be bothered by him! "Keep going Arlo! We'll wear it down eventually!" The spinning sandshrew reverses direction and shoots towards the marked Dwebble again.

Spoiler: Actions, Arlo Turn 3/Dominic Turn 4
    Show
    Dominic

Arlo

Rollout
    Attack vs AC 4: (1d20+2)[14], +1 from Focused Training, +1 from Momentum
    Damage: (2d6+34)[44] Physical Rock (DB 7: 2d6+10, +14 Attack, +10 from Defense Curl)
    If Crit: Can't Crit

Shift: Move to O8

23. - Top - End - #533
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Thistle remained stock still, practically holding it's breath in excitement, as the ralts closed the distance. Adam for his part made no quick movement, letting the little ralts approach him at its own pace; only occasionally eyeing the area around them to make sure they didn't have an opportunists keeping an eye on them.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #534
    Ettin in the Playground

With an apprehensive look on his face Marcus releases his Pokemon, putting the Nidoran a short distance away from himself and the rest of his team.
    The Nidoran came out of the ball and skidded around, surveying his surroundings with a clear confusion. It pawed the hard ground, noting that it wasn't grass and quickly put his nose down. Finally he realized that he was nowhere near home and looked up at you, fear in his eyes.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #535
    Ettin in the Playground

Show

Buffs/Debuffs:
    Arlo:
    -Momentum (Start of Dominic's Turn): 4 or 5

That... was a little strange. They weren't going to fight back? ... Did he misread the situation? Well... They shouldn't have acted like they couldn't be bothered by him! "Keep going Arlo! We'll wear it down eventually!" The spinning sandshrew reverses direction and shoots towards the marked Dwebble again.

Spoiler: Actions, Arlo Turn 3/Dominic Turn 4
    Show
    Dominic

Arlo

Rollout
    Attack vs AC 4: (1d20)[1], +1 from Focused Training, +1 from Momentum
    Damage: (2d6+19)[26] Physical Rock (DB 7: 2d6+10, +14 Attack, +10 from Defense Curl)
    If Crit: Can't Crit

Shift: Move to O8

With one of the pokemon on the verge of fainting, the three Debble finally launched on an offensive. The crawled up to arlo and began slashing at him with their sharp talons, carrying momentum in much the same way that rollout had done.

Spoiler
    Show
    Fury Cutterx3 vs Arlo!
    AC 3

(1d20)[1]
    (2d6+19)[26], on crit (2d6+8)[12]

(1d20)[6]
    (2d6+19)[25], on crit (2d6+8)[14]

(1d20)[4]
    (2d6+19)[24], on crit (2d6+8)[12]

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #536
    Ettin in the Playground

The ralts finally made its way all the way toward you and tilted its head up. It obviously wasn't sure what to do at the point and seemed intent to let you make the next move, or just follow you around wherever you went.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #537
    Titan in the Playground

"You're okay little guy," Marcus says, doing his best to keep his distance befpre releasing the female Nidoran as well and waiting to see how the two react.

Show

28. - Top - End - #538
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Show

Buffs/Debuffs:
    Arlo:
    -Momentum (Start of Dominic's Turn): 6 (+3 Accuracy, +3 Evasion)

Even the strongest of the Dwebble's attacks couldn't get through the spinning ball of armor that was Arlo. "Hit a different one Arlo!" The sandshrew turns on the spot and aims for a different one. There we go, now they were fighting back! It was still weird though... Eh, maybe they were just weird pokemon. He pulls out one of the pokeballs he'd gotten and throws it at the Dwebble that Arlo had weakened. Hopefully he'd catch it!

Spoiler: Actions, Arlo Turn 4/Dominic Turn 5
    Show
    Dominic
    Standard: Throw Pokeball at Dwebble

Status vs AC 6: (1d20+1)[4] Spend 1 AP for +1 To Hit
    Capture Roll: (1d100)[11]

Swift: Tag Second Dwebble

Arlo

Rollout
    Attack vs AC 4: (1d20+3)[9], +1 from Focused Training, +2 from Momentum
    Damage: [roll]3d10+34 Physical Rock (DB 11: 3d10+10, +14 Attack, +10 from Defense Curl)
    If Crit: (3d10+10)[33]

Shift: Move to Q8

Gain 1 Momentum at end of turn.

29. - Top - End - #539

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicOccurence View Post
    Brian walks past you as well, and he disappeared into the streets of the city. The man with the axe grinned. Nothing quite like family drama is there? he chuckled. Don't worry about it, you could do worse. My brother, the other founder of the Ironwalls, defected to Ostra about two years ago. He ran his hand along the blade of his weapon, which hung so he could easily reach the blade by his hip. He's dead now of course. You just have to cut out the rotten bits. I've seen men like him before. He'll go bad, I can guarantee it.
    Angus looks at the man in surprise. "You're the founder of the Ironwalls? And what is Ostra? How did your brother die?"

30. - Top - End - #540
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Well here's what we can do buddy," Adam says with a pensive look on his face, "You can join me today as part of my pack. I'll train you just like Thistle here, and I'll answer any questions you have; but you'll also have to listen to me and follow a few rules as part of our pack. If you like being with us, than we'll make it official and you can travel with us; but if you feel like you're not up to it, then I'll bring you back here,"

"Would that be acceptable?"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show