Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1224
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: The Hayle Region (IC)

Spoiler: Battle Info
    Show
    Dominic - Health: 61/61; Initiative: 10; Evasions: ATK 1 SATK 1 ANY 2; Injuries: 0
    Arlo - Health: 16/70; Intiative: 5; Evasions: ATK 5+1 SATK 3+1 ANY 1+1; Injuries: 0
    Deadshot - Health: 56/56; Intiative: 9; Evasions: ATK 1+1 SATK 1+1 ANY 1+1; Injuries: 0
    Galen - Health: 52/52; Intiative: 15; Evasions: ATK 3+1 SATK 0+1 ANY 3+1; Injuries: 0
    Gareth - Health: 50/50; Intiative: 5; Evasions: ATK 3+1 SATK 1+1 ANY 1+1; Injuries: 0

Buffs/Debuffs:
    Arlo:
    -Focused Training: +1 to Accuracy, +2 to Skill Checks
    -Inspired Training: +1 to Evasion, +2 to Save Checks
    -Trained: +1 Defense Combat Stage
    -Defense Curl: +1 Defense Combat Stage
    -Momentum: +3 to Accuracy & Evasion
    -Momentum (Start of Dominic's Turn): 6

Dominic sighs as the vine bounces off again. It was almost an insult to Adam really. "We trained for a long time before I got my liscense. I probably spent more time at the gym than at home. Arlo, catch up with him!" He says, calling to the already moving pokemon. The speed of quilladin was annoying in this fight.

Spoiler: Actions, Turn 13
    Show
    Dominic
    Standard: None

Arlo
    Standard: Use Sprint

Shift: Move to X16

Max Momentum
    Last edited by Jacior; 2016-02-26 at 11:34 AM.

2. - Top - End - #992
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"That make's two of us then. Don't let up now Thistle!" Adam called out as the frustrated quillidin whipped at Arlo as they made their second lap around the arena.

Spoiler
    Show

Adam
    *Focused Command

Thistle 31/57
    *Vine Whip
    **AC2: (1d20+2)[20]
    **Damage: (2d6+26)[34]
    *Shift to Q18
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

3. - Top - End - #993
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Show
    Dominic - Health: 61/61; Initiative: 10; Evasions: ATK 1 SATK 1 ANY 2; Injuries: 0
    Arlo - Health: 7/70; Intiative: 5; Evasions: ATK 5+1 SATK 3+1 ANY 1+1; Injuries: 0
    Deadshot - Health: 56/56; Intiative: 9; Evasions: ATK 1+1 SATK 1+1 ANY 1+1; Injuries: 0
    Galen - Health: 52/52; Intiative: 15; Evasions: ATK 3+1 SATK 0+1 ANY 3+1; Injuries: 0
    Gareth - Health: 50/50; Intiative: 5; Evasions: ATK 3+1 SATK 1+1 ANY 1+1; Injuries: 0

Buffs/Debuffs:
    Arlo:
    -Trained: +1 Defense Combat Stage
    -Defense Curl: +1 Defense Combat Stage
    -Momentum: +3 to Accuracy & Evasion
    -Momentum (Start of Dominic's Turn): 6

Arlo lashes out when Thistle pulls away again, digging his claws into the relatively softer flesh of the quilladin. "Arlo, shake it up again! We've got him on the ropes!" The sandslash starts the shaking again, with somewhat less force than he'd used all match

Spoiler: Actions, Turn 14
    Show
    Dominic
    Standard: Focused Orders: +1 to Accuracy, +2 to Skill Checks

Arlo
    Standard: Use Magnitude

Magnitude
    Attack vs AC 2: (1d20+5)[21], +1 from Focused Training, +1 from Focused Orders, +3 from Momentum
    Damage: (2d10+26)[41] Physical Ground (DB 9: 2d10+10, +16 Attack)
    If Crit: (2d10+10)[26]

Shift: Move to S8

Max Momentum

4. - Top - End - #994
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Yes!" Adam woops exactingly as an attack finally hits, both were on their last legs now; so it was time to finish things. One way or another.

"Thistle, Leach Seed!" he cries out as the Quillidin launches a glimmering emerald bullet at Arlo, putting everything they had into the attack as their last stand.

Spoiler
    Show

Adam
    *Focused COmmand

THistle 9/57
    *Leach Seed
    **AC4: (1d20+3)[21] AP SPent
    **On a hit, target loses a Tick of health at the start of their turn.. That is to say, 7 HP
    Last edited by Regalus; 2016-02-26 at 12:12 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #995
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Dominic sighs as the leech seed drains the last of Arlo's energy. "Oh well, that was a good fight. Toughest we've had yet. You're way stronger than the last person I fought! And Arlo took out all three of her pokemon by himself!" He pulls out his pokeball and recalls the unconscious sandslash. He puts his hand on top of hte ball and rubs it. "You did really good. Rest up. We'll go to the center after." Dominic's gaze turns back to Adam and his expression turns more serious than the goofy kid he'd been. "Ready for the next one?" He switches pokeballs and flips it in his hand, spinning in the air.

6. - Top - End - #996
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicOccurence View Post
    Unfortunately your progress to the egg barns was blocked by the rather aggressive Tauros Angus. While he didn't attack you, his demeanor made it abundantly clear that if you chose to step inside the yard to get to the buildings, he planned to charge you down.
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I was under the impression that the egg rooms were in the same building as the guest room. Guess not.

Angus holds his hands up in placation. "All right, all right, I'll stay out." Well, now I know that Jeremy was being serious.

Seeing as how his exit out is being blocked, Angus resigns himself to being stuck until morning. Going back upstairs, he opens the window for some fresh air and waits for the sun to come up.

7. - Top - End - #997
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Oh sweet baby vicinity, you did it Thistle!" Adam praised the grown echidna, who despite the joy of winning found himself able to do little more than give him a thums up as it sat down on the floor to catch it's breath, "Yeah... you definitely deserve a rest after that; good job boy,"

"I can totally believe, and see how he did that; Arlo was really something else," Adam agreed as he returned Thistle and readied his next ball, "Ready. Three,"

"Two," he intoned as he enlarged the ball.

"One," he continued as he got into position.

"Go!" Adam ordered as he loosed his second pokemon, the bashful Ralts landed on the field.

Spoiler
    Show

Milo
    *Speed: 10
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #998
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Show
    Arlo - Health: 0/70; Intiative: 5; Evasions: ATK 5+1 SATK 3+1 ANY 1+1; Injuries: 2

Buffs/Debuffs:
    Galen:
    -Trained: +1 Speed Combat Stage
    -Momentum: +0 to Accuracy & Evasion
    -Momentum (Start of Dominic's Turn): 0

Dominic lets loose at the same time that Adam does, a small dwebble coming to the field with... not much anything going on. It almost seemed apathetic compared to Arlo. "Ok, let's go!" The Dwebble walks forward on its stubby little legs, making a small skittering sound.

Spoiler: Actions, Turn 1
    Show
    Dominic
    Standard: Inspired Orders: +1 to Evasion, +2 to Save Checks

Arlo

Shift: Move to J9

Plus 1 Momentum at end of round

9. - Top - End - #999
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Okay Milo, let's kick things off with a bang! Close in, and use Magical Leaf!"

FOllowing Adam's orders the ralts teleported to the heart of the rubble where the once proud mushroom stood, before forming an array of glittering leaves around itself which then shot out towards the Dwebble with unerring accuracy.

Spoiler
    Show

Adam
    *Focused Command

Milo
    *Teleport to R8
    *Magical Leaf
    **AC: -
    **Damage: (2d6+24)[31] S-Grass Damage
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Show
    Arlo - Health: 0/70; Intiative: 5; Evasions: ATK 5+1 SATK 3+1 ANY 1+1; Injuries: 2
    Galen - Health: 25/52; Intiative: 15; Evasions: ATK 3+1 SATK 0+1 ANY 3+1; Injuries: 2

Buffs/Debuffs:
    Galen:
    -Trained: +1 Speed Combat Stage
    -Momentum: +1 to Accuracy & Evasion
    -Momentum (Start of Dominic's Turn): 1

Dominic's face blanches as Galen eats that attack and comes out looking much worse for wear. "It's ok! Just, hit it with rock blast!" The little dwebble trundles forward and fires a barrage of rocks at Milo

Spoiler: Actions, Turn 2
    Show
    Dominic
    Standard: Focused Orders: +1 to Accuracy, +2 to Skill Checks

Galen
    Standard: Use Rock Blast

Rock Blast
    Attack vs AC 5: (1d20+4)[8], +1 from Focused Training, +1 from Focused Orders, +1 from Momentum, +1 AP
    Damage: (3d10+26)[38] Physical Rock (DB 11: 3d10+10, +16 Attack)
    If Crit: (3d10+10)[21]

Shift: Move to L8

Plus 1 Momentum at end of round, +1 if Rock Blast Hits

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Keep up the pressure! Adam called out as Milo dug himself out fo the small pile of rocks he'd been pelted with, before returning fire with a psionic assault against his foe.

Spoiler
    Show

Adam
    *FOcused Command

Milo 29/54
    *Confusion
    **AC2: (1d20)[6]
    **Damage: (2d6+26)[35]
    **ON a roll of +18 target is confused.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2016-02-26 at 01:37 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Any pretense of Dominic being pleased at what's happening is gone. He doesn't say anything as he recalls the dwebble and pulls out his last pokeball. "Fine. Whatever. You win. I'm buying lunch. You're not beating my next pokemon." He reels back and lets it fly, releasing a cacnea onto the field. "Deadshot, we're not losing." The cacnea would look back at Dominic and then at Adam, slightly perplexed. What happened that made Dominic of all people angry?

Spoiler
    Show
    Deadshot, Speed 9, you go first

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

To see that Adam was taken aback by the sudden change in Dominic's demeanor. Where had that bright sunny boy that exuded joy, excitement and a voracious love for life gone to? Where had this tenuous figure from whom vitriol and spite flowed forth as sickened miasma? He knew not everyone took a poor match well but this? This just seemed so unexpected of the boy who'd walked down the halls with a skip in his step and an adorable shrew on his shoulder.

"Dude I-," he started an stopped, clearly disquieted by the sudden change in his new friend, and unsure how to handle it.

"W-We weren't betting anything, this is a friendly," he added lamely, trying to force a smile as he drew his third and final pokemon; but he couldn't quite make it reach his eyes... not that the other boy seemed to be in a listening mood, having sent out his own last mon without even bothering with their count down. He was half tempted to call off the match and talk to the other boy, but his gut told him that was the worst choice he could make at the moment.

Something had gone horribly wrong, and he didn't know how to fix it.

"Come on out Duke," he called out, lacking his own previous vim and vigor in face of the new dominic; something that would no doubt catch the hound offguard given the lad's competitiveness.

"Just... circle around for now, and stay on your guard, okay?"

Spoiler
    Show

Adam
    *Focused Command

Duke
    *Shift to V3
    Last edited by Regalus; 2016-02-26 at 02:38 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Show
    Galen - Health: -7/52; Intiative: 15; Evasions: ATK 3+1 SATK 0+1 ANY 3+1; Injuries: 4

Buffs/Debuffs:
    Deadshot:
    -Trained: +1 Attack Combat Stage

Dominic looks at the growlithe with dread, basically ignoring Adam. Another terrible type match up, he just couldn't get a damn break! "Close with it. But keep your distance." The cacnea trundles along slowly, not sure perhaps, what this seriousness means.

Show
    Dominic

Deadshot

Shift: Move to J6

Last edited by Jacior; 2016-02-26 at 02:45 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Prehysterical View Post
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I was under the impression that the egg rooms were in the same building as the guest room. Guess not.

Angus holds his hands up in placation. "All right, all right, I'll stay out." Well, now I know that Jeremy was being serious.

Seeing as how his exit out is being blocked, Angus resigns himself to being stuck until morning. Going back upstairs, he opens the window for some fresh air and waits for the sun to come up.
    It took several hours for the sun to come up, and even before it did your host rose and began making brekfast. It was only starly eggs and some Miltank flank, but it was good enough food. As he sat at the table gulping down orange juice, he said Heard you head outside last night. Everything ok?
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

World at War (PTA) as Francis May

GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Regalus View Post
    To see that Adam was taken aback by the sudden change in Dominic's demeanor. Where had that bright sunny boy that exuded joy, excitement and a voracious love for life gone to? Where had this tenuous figure from whom vitriol and spite flowed forth as sickened miasma? He knew not everyone took a poor match well but this? This just seemed so unexpected of the boy who'd walked down the halls with a skip in his step and an adorable shrew on his shoulder.

"Dude I-," he started an stopped, clearly disquieted by the sudden change in his new friend, and unsure how to handle it.

"W-We weren't betting anything, this is a friendly," he added lamely, trying to force a smile as he drew his third and final pokemon; but he couldn't quite make it reach his eyes... not that the other boy seemed to be in a listening mood, having sent out his own last mon without even bothering with their count down. He was half tempted to call off the match and talk to the other boy, but his gut told him that was the worst choice he could make at the moment.

Something had gone horribly wrong, and he didn't know how to fix it.

"Come on out Duke," he called out, lacking his own previous vim and vigor in face of the new dominic; something that would no doubt catch the hound offguard given the lad's competitiveness.

"Just... circle around for now, and stay on your guard, okay?"

Spoiler
    Show

Adam
    *Focused Command

Duke
    *Shift to V3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacior View Post
    Show
    Galen - Health: -7/52; Intiative: 15; Evasions: ATK 3+1 SATK 0+1 ANY 3+1; Injuries: 4

Buffs/Debuffs:
    Deadshot:
    -Trained: +1 Attack Combat Stage

Dominic looks at the growlithe with dread, basically ignoring Adam. Another terrible type match up, he just couldn't get a damn break! "Close with it. But keep your distance." The cacnea trundles along slowly, not sure perhaps, what this seriousness means.

Show
    Dominic

Deadshot

Shift: Move to J6

As both Deadshot and Duke come out of their Pokeballs, both of you are temporarily blinded by a flash of light. As it fades and your eyes return to normal, you see something strange. X shaped crests with curved edges hung in front of both you and your opposing trainer, and also above each of your Pokemon.

Those above Dominic and Deadshot were light green with small flowers emerging from it, while Adam and Dukes was a mottled red that pulsed and glowed like Magma. After a second, both of these faded away without any indication that they'd ever truly been there.

Spoiler
    Show
    Occult checks from both of you! DC 5, 10 for more info.

I'd like you to at least react here IC, but if you want to do the rest off screen, I'm cool with that (with the understanding that I can't mediate any sort of conflicts that come up.

Perception DC 10 to realize that the other person saw something odd. DC 15 to realize they were looking at the same spots you were (ie realize they saw them too)

Oh, and Symbolsight is granted as a bonus feature
    Last edited by CosmicOccurence; 2016-02-26 at 04:58 PM.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    "Marcus," the Trainer states, positively beaming at the compliment before looking at the Bug-Type just released by Lillian. "Marcus Ticker! And sorry, I'm not going to let you light Quicksilver up with that Mach Punch," the Trainer says, pushing the button to return the talkative Pokemon. "I like my Pokemon without giant holes in them. Icon, let's get this show on the road!" Marcus cries before flinging out a new Pokeball, watching with a wide grin as the Nidoran appeared on the battlefield.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show

Marcus: 2/5 AP,
    Quicksilver: 28/62 HP, 6 Defense, 6 Special Defense, 21 Speed
    Focused Training, Brutal Training, +1 Attack CS
    Icon: 61/61 HP, 4 Defense, 4 Special Defense, 13 Speed
    Lillian largely ignored your new Pokemon, although Icon looked pumped for battle. Instead, she commanded her bug to eat a berry before things got too violent.

Spoiler
    Show
    Unsure where Icon is, as Quicksilver is still on the map. I'm assuming he's not near enough the Ledian for it to attack right away.

Berry ROll (1d6)[2]

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1008

It took several hours for the sun to come up, and even before it did your host rose and began making brekfast. It was only starly eggs and some Miltank flank, but it was good enough food. As he sat at the table gulping down orange juice, he said Heard you head outside last night. Everything ok?
    Digging into his own breakfast, Angus replies, "I had a bad dream last night, so I went outside to get some air. Couldn't go back to sleep after that and I didn't want a nighttime brawl with that bull of yours. I've been up waiting, wanting to get going at the first opportunity.

Say, do you have any vegetables for Lamorak? He has no appetite for meat."
    The rockhead snorts disdainfully.

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

As both Deadshot and Duke come out of their Pokeballs, both of you are temporarily blinded by a flash of light. As it fades and your eyes return to normal, you see something strange. X shaped crests with curved edges hung in front of both you and your opposing trainer, and also above each of your Pokemon.

Those above Dominic and Deadshot were light green with small flowers emerging from it, while Adam and Dukes was a mottled red that pulsed and glowed like Magma. After a second, both of these faded away without any indication that they'd ever truly been there.

"Duke, you okay down there buddy?" he called to the growlithe; not expecting a verbal reply but hoping for at least a yip in response.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Occult checks from both of you! DC 5, 10 for more info.

I'd like you to at least react here IC, but if you want to do the rest off screen, I'm cool with that (with the understanding that I can't mediate any sort of conflicts that come up.

Perception DC 10 to realize that the other person saw something odd. DC 15 to realize they were looking at the same spots you were (ie realize they saw them too)

Oh, and Symbolsight is granted as a bonus feature
    Adam rubs his eyes for a second before confirming that yes, he was in fact seeing the surreal scene before him. "Dude! Please tell me you saw that just now," he asked the stressed boy, dearly hoping he wasn't hallucinating for some reason.

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show

Occult: (2d6)[2]
    Perception: (3d6)[8]
    Last edited by Regalus; 2016-02-26 at 08:57 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Titan in the Playground

"Alright Icon, let's do this! Get ready!" Marcus cries, watching as the Nidoran shivers in anticipation, preparing himself mentally.

Show
    Icon uses Focus Energy! He's also on the map now.

Focused Training, Brutal Training, +1 Attack CS, Pumped
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

21. - Top - End - #1011
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Dominic blinks at the sudden flash of light, only slightly more used to it than Adam. Startled out of his foul mood he looks at the symbol floating in midair before it suddenly disappeared. "I uh... that depends... what did you just see? Cause I'm... fairly certain I've gotten the like, cold version of heatstroke now." This was not good. What if he'd stressed himself too hard with traveling the last couple of days... Maybe he should have spent today relaxing... maybe just seeing the sights.
    Last edited by Jacior; 2016-02-28 at 09:32 AM.

22. - Top - End - #1012
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Uh, weird ass glowy symbols.." he began crossing his arms in a vague simulacrum of the strange symbol, "'Cept there were two kinds of 'em; and for of'em total?"

"That sound about right?" he questioned as he squinted, trying to focus his gaze along the arena and the spots where the symbols had formed over head. Had they shaken loose some kind of hologram projector or something after Arlo's quake?
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

"I... ok. I'm not crazy then, but what the heck was that?!" Dominic says, looking around to see if he could see whatever Adam was trying to find.
    Last edited by Jacior; 2016-02-28 at 09:33 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1014
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"I-I don't know... I mean, I don't think those where holograms or something; those kind of projectors would be pretty obvious wouldn't they?" he questions in turn with uncertainty, "Ever see symbols like those before? Maybe...Maybe they mean something somehow? I mean, they were pretty similar but different so that's gotta be important some how right?"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

"You act like I know anything about holograms or weird.... symbol things." Dominic says, shrugging. "Look, I still wanna finish this battle. We can... try and find a library or something afterwards maybe?"

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    "Alright Icon, let's do this! Get ready!" Marcus cries, watching as the Nidoran shivers in anticipation, preparing himself mentally.

Show
    Icon uses Focus Energy! He's also on the map now.

The Ledian flew up into the air and began to glow, its eyes releasing several small shields that floated around its body. Icon, understanding the gravity of the situation, began to shift, and spikes slowly elongating and growing. First a shiny and now an evolution? My, my. This is quite a special battle for such a young trainer.

Spoiler
    Show

Icon evolves at the end of your next turn. You can narrate this if you'd like. If not, I can.

Ledian uses Reflect

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Ettin in the Playground

Digging into his own breakfast, Angus replies, "I had a bad dream last night, so I went outside to get some air. Couldn't go back to sleep after that and I didn't want a nighttime brawl with that bull of yours. I've been up waiting, wanting to get going at the first opportunity.

Say, do you have any vegetables for Lamorak? He has no appetite for meat."
    The rockhead snorts disdainfully.
    He got out some turnips, which Lamrak gobbled down with characteristic excitement. When breakfast was finished, he took you out to the barn, Angus now grazing peacefully off near the far fence.

HE took you to the cart, which was equipped with two machines on the side and covered in a sturdy metal lid. These two things here are heaters, they speed up the hatching process. Now there are 30 eggs in here, and Lillian was supposed to get them last week, so they're already late.

He took you over to a paddok with a Rhyhorn and introduced you to each other. This here's Helena. She's not much of a fighter, but she's about as good a draft Rhyhorn as comes around these parts.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1018

Angus looks at the man in confusion. "Yesterday, you said that Belle the Miltank would be pulling the cart. Did something happen?"

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Titan in the Playground

Marcus can only watch in awe as Icon's body begins to glow with a brilliant light, the Nidoran's form twisting and bulging as new, larger spines sprout where once only tiny stubs had been, and a longer, leaner body of muscle replaces the Nidoran's short, rabbit like form. When Icon lets out a cry that is exponentially more intimidating than his previous, Marcus allows a proud grin to cross his face. This fight was going to be different now that Icon was ready to go.

Lillian's mention of a Shiny Pokemon do put Marcus on edge though;

"I have a Shiny? That's news to me," Marcus says even as he directs Icon into the tall grass. "Evolution on the other hand..."

"Alright Icon, let's turn this into an endurance game! Poison Sting!"

Even as the Nidorino disappears into the tall grass, a massive toxic barb flies out, intent on taking the Ledian down a peg.

Show

Marcus: 1/5 AP,
    Icon: 60/60 HP, 6 Defense, 6 Special Defense, 15 Speed

Marcus uses Brutal Training as Orders!

Icon uses Poison Sting!
    AC 2: (1d20-1)[18], Poison 15+, Critical 16+
    Damage: (1d8+30)[31]
    Critical: (1d8+6)[7]
    Last edited by Arcran; 2016-02-29 at 10:46 AM.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

30. - Top - End - #1020
    Ettin in the Playground

Angus looks at the man in confusion. "Yesterday, you said that Belle the Miltank would be pulling the cart. Did something happen?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Whoops! Totally forgot about that.

Nothing too horrible he replied. She's just feeling a bit under the weather, and I don't want to put her up to a journey. Helena isn't my first choice, she looks out of place you know? But she gets the job done alright.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show