New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Serving the Tiara IC

"Of course", the guide nods, "It's Merick's... we hid here, after he was shot, and bandaged his wound; as I said, they luckily didn't follow us... from here, we headed back immediately - well, as fast as we could, with Merick in that condition..."
    Tome of Radiance, a Magical Girl sourcebook for 3.5/PF.

"Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

Extended signature

2. - Top - End - #152
    Bugbear in the Playground

Alena takes the time to assume a different persona before they leave, as well as changing into her costume.
    The journey may be slow, but it is also harder than she is accustomed to, so she is grateful that they aren't going too fast.

After they arrive and have spotted Merick's blood, she is a little unsettled, but pushes past it. 'Now isn't the time to be squeamish. You're the leader, act like one.'
    "Let's search the area, but keep an eye out for trouble."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Alena is manifesting the Emperor persona.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberVael View Post
    Seriously though. I just don't want to see another setting with the same uninspiring oatmeal polytheism blend.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

Eager for action, Alice goes past the rock to see if she can find anything, even at the risk of falling on an ambush.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

An extra pair of eyes on scouting duty wouldn't hurt, even if they had a guide. Claire keeps an eye on their surroundings as well. At least until Alice rushes ahead of the group. Though Claire does try to catch up with her teammate, she focuses on remaining hidden. "Stop!" She whispers.
    Last edited by RdMarquis; 2015-12-26 at 03:19 AM.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ettin in the Playground

Claire's efforts are for naught, it appears; there are several arrows laying on the rocks, some of them broken after hitting the stone, most likely, but no new ones seem to be incoming.
    Tome of Radiance, a Magical Girl sourcebook for 3.5/PF.

"Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

Extended signature