New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Default ALIS: Leave Me Alone Now! (IC Thread)

(ALIS=Annoying Lurkers in Space)

Its a brand new day on the SRF-003 Calnus seemingly like any other. The large space dreadnought bustles along as usual never stopping, except for brief scans of planets to determine if they are worth sending a crew down to. While the night crew sleepily heads to their barracks, the morning crew groggily grope for their morning coffee. It is on a dull day such of this that normality and routine may very much come to an abrupt end for the crew.

Sadly, the peacefulness of your sleep is shattered when the speaker in your room blares alive. "Potential target spotted. All members of SRF Recon Team 6, report to bay 9 for departure. You have one hour." Sadly, that was you. Looks like you'd have to wake up and get ready quickly. However, as you start to become more awake you find your sleepwear is missing. You are laying naked under the sheets. Had you gotten drunk for some reason last night? You can't remember, but then again if you got drunk you probably wouldn't have remembered. Luckily your bunkmate, Jill seems to not be in the room so you could probably get to your clothing locker without anyone seeing you.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: ALIS: Leave Me Alone Now! (IC Thread)

Ema makes a small "eep!" when she realizes she's bare under her covers holding her sheets tighter in preparation to protect her modesty, but quickly lets out a sigh of relief when she finds she is alone. She knew she shouldn't have taken that glass of wine from the agricultural science team jill had got her, but it was the first real wine she had seen in ages it had tasted real and everything, and brought back pleasant memories of experimenting with fermentation at home, but had it meant waking up like this... *shudder* she just hopes she did it to herself and not that jill had prepared her for bed or let others see her like this- "eep!" she huddles in a corner of her bed under the covers at the thought. "No not now I have to get ready to depart" she hissed to herself as if scolding her own anxiety as she cautiously slips out of bed with the sheet wrapped around her and hastily makes her way to her clothing locker to open it and get dressed and ready to go as quickly as possible.
    Last edited by passinglurker; 2015-09-01 at 10:52 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

As you approach the desk you see one of those electronic pads most of the crew has for sending messages, looking at maps, taking pictures, and the like. You happen to notice its on and a picture is visible. The picture has you passed out in your bed sleeping with Jill posing for a selfie with her head comfortably resting between your ample bosom. The hand not holding the pad to take the selfie has her fingers up in a victory sign.

Next to the pad is a sticky note, "Awesome time! How much you payin' not to share this picture? :P <3 Jill"

When you enter the code for the clothing drawer it beeps a few times and flashes red. "Incorrect Passcode. You changed your passcode...0600 hours ago. Please enter new passcode." A mechanical voice says.

Suddenly you feel two hands slip around from behind and grab your boobs. "SURPRISE!" Jill exclaims trying to scare you. She must have been hiding somewhere! "Wooooooah they're so big! How long have you had these?" She asks jiggling them up and down, "God, I'm so jealous. I'm an ironing board compared to you!" She says in awe as she casually plays with your boobs her body pressed against you from behind. Jill always did have no qualms with getting in your personal space. Even now she was playing with your boobs as if she was just causally touching an everyday object.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Ema sees the picture and starts to panic she had to get dressed and find Jill before she shared the picture. Things then got worse when the clothes locker refused to open. She was in naught but a sheet being blackmailed and had to go on an important mission in less than an hour! "No no no no no no this can't be happen-IIIEEEE!" She shrieked when Jill surprised her "J-Jillian s-stop! ahhh-I-I need to depar-ohhh... d-don't sq-sqeeze... eep!... please *pant* please stop. *pant*" she pleads desperately as it feels like jill is playing with her breasts like she was a kitten with a ball of yarn made of sensitive nerves. "Th-that m-mission... *whimper* I-I'm on it... *gasp* I need to g-get dres-*moan* eep! s-stop making me make weird noises! W-what if someone hears!?!" she adds clutching to her one layer of fabric modesty as hard as she can and praying jill lets her go or at least stops moving her breasts around so much

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Woooooah! It does that much just jiggling?!" Jill asked shocked as she jiggles and giggles. "Well if you reaaaaaally want me to stop messing around up there..." She says mischeviously before her hand starts drifting lower. "What kinda other adorable noises do you make?" She teases. "And go ahead and get dressed. I'm just playing around while I wait. Besides, why are you rushing me? you're the one who still hasn't even opened her drawer, silly face." She asked as her lower hand starts playing around as well. "And I'm not making weird sounds. I don't need to be concerned about someone hearing. Besides, these rooms are sound-proof. I didn't believe it until I was over in Hector's room to borrow a movie and heard how loud Jack snored...Man you wouldn't believe!" She says casually talking as if she wasn't basically molesting you.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

"p-p-p-please s-s-stop th-this isn't proper..." She says as her anxiety quickens her breath to the point of hyperventilation, and her heart pounds at seemingly dangerous speed. The intimate contact alone was just part of the problem it was her anxiety about how unladylike this all was that was blowing her reactions out of proportion. When jill moves her hands ema quickly tries to guess the new code for the drawer with one hand. She shrieks in surprise and distress when jill starts playing with other parts of her sheet clad body, and then tries to grab one of jill's mischievous digits with her other hand in a bid for respite.

Intuition of guess the lock code with gut instincts and or luck! (4d6)[7]

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Incorrect Passcode. Warning: Too Many Errors Will Lock Your Access for One Hour."

"Oh my, holding hands already?" Jill asked. "I didn't know our relationship was that serious." Jill teased nipping at Ema's neck. "Why do you flip out so much anyways? Its just touching."

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

"y-you know why. I have g-ahh-general a-ahh-anxiety.*shudders as nipped* I cope with discipline and structure. eep! *her sheet just dropped to the floor cause she wasn't holding it* Thi-this is o-outside that. I-I am not s-sure how to properly react and it gives me stress m-making me overreact" She answers honestly trying to cross her legs and catch her newly bared frost detectors under her free arm while breathing heavily "Y-you changed my locker code. p-please open it for me. I-I need to be there dressed and on time... A date! y-you keep asking for one r-right!? g-get me there properly dressed and on time and I'll take you on a d-d-date when I get back..." she says trying to delay this disaster till after the mission.

Charm of please wait till after I save the world to take my virginity (2d6)[5]

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"See, that's why I'm trying to help you relax! You're too uptight! Waaaaaay too anal. Like something is up your butt..." She grins, "Oh! Perfect time to check!" She teases as she slaps your butt. Luckily, that's all she does. "Anyways, relax, you can react how ya want. Does it not feel good?" She asks with a smirk. "Plus your undies are waaaaaay too bland for such a sexy bod' ya' know?" She asked. "Hmmm...how about another idea? You got an hour. Doesn't take you that long to get ready does it?" She teased. "I'll give ya two options. You can return the favor and have some fun with me and I'll help ya guess that code that I totally don't know because how could I have possibly done that...or I get to pick somethin' sexy for you to wear." She teases beckoning with one hand toward her bed which had some very risque underwear that really didn't cover anything at all. "Come on, some light makin' out and fun time will help you feel better on your mission." She teased as she put her hands back to work messing with you in different spots. Each time you covered one, she'd somehow find another. "Oh right! And if you are lame and boring and pick the undies I get another pic." She teased with a wink.
    Last edited by Major; 2015-09-01 at 01:53 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

Ema didn't like her options either way she say herself giving jill more to blackmail her with. Jill was certainly pretty (flat or no) though she wouldn't have minded getting to know her if she didn't torment her so. Doing the same back to jill did have its appeal though. Its possible no one would know she'd be at her mission dressed and ready, and again she was pretty and might make cute sounds... Her face glowing beat red ema tries to shake off that train of thought she could never accept such an invitation it was all to embarrassing to admit that it appealed to her. meanwhile her hands are moving from spot to spot like they were trying to put out fires and her body is squirming and writhing reacting to jill's "playing" all making this very hard to think "Uniform! uniform! I-I need a guarantee that either way I'll have a proper uniform it's an official mission!" She blurts out beat red with watery eyes between her shrieks and eeps as she is played with.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Ouuuch are you implying I'm a liar?" Jill asked acting hurt as she worked her hands harder and faster making you feel amazing. Your not sure how much long you can last. "You can wear one of mine worst case." Jill said motioning toward her closest. "Now...less talking more using your mouth for fun stuff." She teased. "I mean, unless you want to be late."

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ettin in the Playground

Ema's vision starts to swim and to her distress her hips start to move rhythmically to all this the effect of jill's actions were very powerful she almost didn't want to answer and just let it all happen, but no she wasn't giving in so easily "compromise! compromise! p-pick something less scandalous for me and I'll kiss you! mouth to mouth! for five minutes straight!" She covers her mouth surprised at that last bit it was definitely the groping talking, and jill might catch that she might work her some more to get her to do worse and she's not sure how long she'd last... Ema doesn't give her a chance then, and she tries to come around grab the girl and go straight for her lips.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Jill is actually surprised at your offer. She had figured the uptight girl would just be tormented for a while. As you start to kiss her, she doesn't react due to surprise at first, but then returns the kiss. You feel her tongue in you as she starts backing toward the bed. Unfortunately for you her fingers only stopped while she was surprised. With tongue twisting going on, Jill can't really respond to your offer of compromise.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

She's surprised by the tongue and gets lost for a moment trying to mimic the action until she realized jill's hands were still working her. With her bodies heat rising Ema kicks into survival mode to try to prevent a climatic ending all while trying to not come up for air. The girl is offering no resistance so she opens the top of the girls uniform just enough to pull her shoulders through and pushes it all down below her elbows to try to pin her arms to her sides. She then presses harder with her kissing pushing the other girl on to her back with ema on top when they reach the bed and keeps herself elevated and out of reach of the hopefully restrained limbs above the girl by straddling over her with her elbows and knees all while being careful to keep the lips locked and an eye on the clock fully intending to release once 5 minutes had passed.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Jill smirks as she's pinned and keeps up the kissing as she kicks up legs up and wraps them around you. She slowly begins trying to rock her body against yours smugly. Little did you know that she'd been expecting you to refuse and had more been wondering how long she could torment you for. However, with you giving in she wasn't going to stop.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

Ema panics and flails back with one hand trying find one of the spots jill had used on her in an effort to surprise the jill enough to get her to let go and drop back down long enough for her to try to prevent her from trying the trick again. she believes she finds one when she reaches down the woman's shorts. Meanwhile she keeps an eye on the clock pleading for it to show that 5 minutes or more had passed.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

As you successfully get to work, Jill finds that your hand in the way makes it hard to rock against you. Unluckily for you, that has freed her hand. Whatever, its just another three of four minutes right? Eventually the five minutes passes. Sadly, it seems your focus wasn't enough and before too long you find that your body enjoyed it even if your mind didn't. Luckily she'd pulled you to her bed, cause you certainly wouldn't have wanted to have to clean that up before your mission. If it makes you feel any better your own work met with similar successes and is pretty soaked.

With the five minutes done, you cease your kissing. "W-woah...ok. W-wasn't expecting you to actually do something like that...damn, I gotta not tease you as much." She says panting. "Honestly, I was just thinking you were too uptight and needed to chill." She said laying flopped on her bed. "Anyways...go ahead and grab my uniform and stuff. You earned it..." She said weakly grabbing the undies and throwing them at you.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

Ema is curled up quivering with a panicked look she can't believe that happened either she was just trying to get Jill to stop, but one thing led to another and things got carried away- Her train of thought is interrupted by jill tossing the pathetic scraps she calls "undies" to her and she frowns "You say I earned this? and this? and this?... and this?..." She says pulling herself together her voice growing darker and darker as she gathers the loose garments from around the room until she has them all "You tampered with my possessions, molested my body, abused my diagnosed psychological disorder, blackmailed me, caused me extreme distress not heading my calls for respite, and I suffered many other forms of humiliation at your hand, and all while I mercifully don't report your misconduct. I feel I am at my lowest that I have nothing really to lose reporting you now. What is that worst that could happen? that the whole crew finds out? that evidence is leaked and they see me naked? you have no discipline no restraint you would distribute photos to the same effect anyway. You dare say all I've earned is a warm used uniform and some harlots undergarments? No... I would say I've earned much more than that... now what have I earned Jillian?.. your absolute obedience?... or my revenge?" she says with a terrible aura having been pushed well passed her limit.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Jill quickly sits up, "Ok woah woah woah..." She said holding up a hand to stop her. "First off, the tampered thing was a joke! Geez, don't get your panties in a knot. Its not a huge deal. Like you've never pranked anybody on your shifts or in training?" She asked, "Everybody does it!" She said, "And the molested and abused and blackmailed is kinda an exaggeration. You're way too up tight! I was playing around, we're both girls. Its not like I haven't seen you in the girls' locker room!" She said rubbing her temple, "And to be fair YOU started making out with me! I was mostly just trying to make you slightly uncomfortable and tease you. I expected you to put your foot down way harder and sooner if it was seriously something that really bugged you. I was seeing how far I could tease you, then you started making out with me and reaching in my pants! It couldn't have been that bad considering how much you kept going and how wet my hand is!" She said defensively. "And I've never shared any photos or pranks or anything before! Has anything ever left the room in public or any of that when people saw? Geez..." She said flopping back on the bad. "You really killed the mood...just when I thought you were lightening up..." She grumbled. "And harlot is pretty cruel considering you started the actual making out..." She muttered. "Some non-granny panties undies would probably help your up-tight ego by helping you feel better, but whatever. 80085 is your code." She said rolling her eyes, "Though I'd looooooove to see your 'revenge', might make it more fun." She said with a smirk.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground

She'll address jill in a moment first thing she does is test the code to see if it works.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

The code works. In addition, when you enter the code you notice that the picture on the pad just deleted itself.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ettin in the Playground

Ema is relived when the locker opens, but is over joyed when she finds the picture deleted. she then looks back at jill... maybe she had misjudged her?(part of the reason her intimidation is so low is because she is such a soft marshmallow push over that rarely carries through with any threats because she second guesses herself to easily) "*sigh* there is to much to say... I b-believed I was being blackmailed I couldn't put my foot down not at the cost of my reputation on a ship where I would have no where to hide... so I tried to appease you or distract you I don't know the ways you were touching me were making it so hard to think, and before I knew it everything I was trying to prevent happened... but maybe you are right about somethings, but maybe you are wrong about others... you did get me that wine last night I did think it was a nice gesture... our standards are just so different if you feel you must do this I would wish you would be gentler with me so I don't over react and cause... this..." She says gesturing to the hot mess she is now, and then blushes and covers herself still self conscious of her nudity becdause sure she's been seen before in the locker room but its not like she's stopped to hold a conversation like this. "i-if you want to try to pull me outside my comfort zone a hug or a peck on the cheek to start would be more than sufficient you don't need to play with my intimate regions or go through elaborate plots to encourage me to do the same to you. h-how about we still go on that date when I get back my treat? A-and if it would stop you from stripping me in my sleep and changing my locker codes if you suggest clothing and undergarments that is more reasonable than these *gulp* I would c-consider it..." she says trying to patch things up with jill after her dramatic and foolish outburst before bracing herself for what the more carefree girl suggests she wears.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Nah, I'm sorry too. I was trying to tease you and escalated it way more than intended..." She says, "And we'll try and get you comfy and work way for undies. I don't expect you to wear those. Hell, I don't wear those often most the time. But you can worry about that after. I'll dig around when not worn out."

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ettin in the Playground

Relived that the tensions had been eased Ema gathers a change of her usual official attire, quickly showers, and refreshes herself, and hurries to the bay with a piece of toasted ration in her mouth. The the whole time anxious guilt and the flashes of what just happened crop up she just does her best to shake them off.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

As you arrive, you find the dropship being loaded with most of the recon team waiting in the hanger. The leader of the recon team is leaning against the dropship while working on his datapad. You can see some of the recon soldiers, a few of the scientists, and the pilot and copilot. A few members aren't here yet, but overall it seems the majority are.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ettin in the Playground

Thankful that she doesn't seem to be late ema straightens herself back out after all that running and properly finshes her toasted ration a little embarrassed that she ran here with it in her mouth without need before reporting in as per procedure though clearly a little nervous.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

As you approach the leader, Captain Jensen, he glances up before looking down and marking something on his datapad. He stops for a moment and sniffs, glancing up at you and then your hand, before going back to his sheet. "Got everything you need, Basil?"

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ettin in the Playground

"eep! Y-yes sir I-I'm ready to depart" she shammers double checking that yes indeed her equipment bag is on her person her nervousness spiking when the man sniffs and glances at her hand. She was sure to scrub hard did it still smell? was it that obvious? does everyone think she- Her face goes red at the thought She awaits departure with an anxious quiver, but doesn't say anything hoping not to bring attention and she hopes no one talks to her either.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

As you wait the departure you see a few others walk in. Also, is it just your imagination or are more people glancing at your hand and then whispering to themselves and looking amused?

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ettin in the Playground

Her breathing quickens as her anxiety gets worse and she sticks her hand in her bag and makes as if she is organizing it as she usually does... just a lot more frantic and panicked. She wants to confirm her suspicions are wrong but its just too embarrassing to talk about what happened.