New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: ALIS: Leave Me Alone Now! (IC Thread)

"Well I mean there sorta is...B-but its umm not quick and not something we could d-do right now. Well I mean I guess technically it c-could be done now but not easily or as efficiently and I doubt you'd want to while c-covered in flour and dirty and...I mean if the hero wants to do it i would comply. But I think for now the e-easiest method to wash off would be if we ummm...both cleaned off at the same time. Y-you could use my symbol conversion b- but it would require us to ummm...wash with each other." She said. You can't see her face but she is most likely embarassed. "It umm...would require physical contact though for the runes to acknowledge us..."

2. - Top - End - #242
    Ettin in the Playground

"I... I-I'll just trust your judgement this time" Ema says submissively with a shy blush as she tries hard not to think about what could happen next it wouldn't be perverted if she doesn't dwell on it right?..

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"I don't want you uncomfortable. Are you sure?" Lenneth asked, back still turned. "I mean, I could just get you wet with water attacks if you want. I could like throw a water vortex at you or a giant wave or something. It wouldn't be quite the same thing as a shower, but it'd wash you off without both of us having to shower together if that made you uncomfortable."

4. - Top - End - #244
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well discomfort is to be expected... i-its a fact of life... I mean i-if I was alright with... or enjoyed... bathing with you... w-what would you think of me?... You'd probably label me a pervert and want me to stay away... so I'm in trouble either way right?" Ema says very nervously "Either way being attacked with water sounds like a bad idea my cuts from the thicket are still healing"

5. - Top - End - #245
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"W-what?! I would never think of you as a pervert!" Lenneth exclaimed quickly turning around with a shocked look on her face. "And I would never want you to stay away!" She insisted. When you mention the injuries she hesitates, "Ummm...h-how bad are they? Do they trouble you too much?" She asked nervously as she moved toward the showering area. "Ummm...if you are uncomfortable with me I could turn away and you would just have to keep a hand on my shoulder or something while washing. I know you hate when I look at while you are naked." Lenneth adds.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ettin in the Playground

wouldn't think of me as a pervert? rescue might never come no one might ever know... no! this is a naive and desperate girl you mustn't take advantage! Ema thinks "I-I don't Hate it or you. I don't think I truely hate much of anything i-it just makes me anxious, a-and at the moment my anxiety shouldn't be listened to its all haywire being in a place that is so alien to me. I-I'll have to get used to those skimpy clothes anyway... so what's that compared to showering with a beautiful young woman" Ema says trying to rationalize a practical course of action as she follows lenn to the shower until that last bit at which point she covers her mouth in shock that she really said that "S-sorry th-that came out wrong -n-not that I don't think you're pretty! oooohgh... I just don't want to make you uncomfortable either by saying something forward and out of place. I-I'm very sorry..."

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"U-uncomfortable? H-hardly!" Lenneth said with a smile. "That's a much better thought than me thinking you hated it!" She said excitedly. "Well then! I will activate the run once you are ready." She said as she undressed completely and set the clothes in a pile on the side. "We will get you cleaned off then I'll get both of us some clothes."

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ettin in the Playground

Ema didn't feel worthy of the girls adoration but still being naked and covered in flour was a more pressing matter "I suppose we'll have to wash each other to make sure we stay in contact" Ema says conveying she is ready as she tries to find an acceptable place to put her hands on lenn's bare body to initialize contact. Of course touching the other woman is electric to Ema it would be lieing to say she didn't feel some anticipation now

9. - Top - End - #249
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Lenneth presses her right hand up against the rune and both her hand and the rune glow blue for a moment before the large rune on the roof glows as well. A rune appears under your feet that hadn't been visible before it started glowing. The floor rune's light floated over your body as if scanning the two of you and then faded back into being barely visible. A moment later the rune on the ceiling activated and water, like warm rain, dripped from it.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ettin in the Playground

Ema was beginning to treat this whole marooned on perverted alien death planet as a sort of blessing in disguise after all she gets to bathe with a cutie that isn't overly forward. Unlike all those times jill intruded in the showers on the ship.

"S-so I gather from your grandmother that the use of abbreviated names carry special meaning in your culture as well? How about you educate me on that" Ema says as she washed her tattooed friend though she subconsciously comps a bit more of a feel than she realizes in the process.