New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: steinulfr's Reign of Winter (IC)

Husk moves carefully across the ice and calls to Mellio on the other side. " 've got no rope here. Didn't think I'd be needing it. I wish I'd been right..." Husk studies the ice carefully looking for weak spots and going around them.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Sorry for not replying sooner, finals and all. Good news though they end today. Husk moves through H9-H7 across the ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Koo Rehtorb View Post
    I hear Rich Burlew grinds people's bones to make his bread.

Maybe someday I'll say something clever enough to be sigged, nah probably not

2. - Top - End - #212
    Troll in the Playground

Just past the river, you spot a man's boots sticking out from under a snowbank. It looks like he probably fell through the ice, then managed to get out and drag himself a little further before freezing to death.

Looking up the path, you see that it climbs to the top of a hill not far in front of you. The trail is more stamped down here, suggesting fairly recent travel by men and horses. Ahead, you can see a trio of men standing on the trail. They look like they're supposed to be standing guard, but they seem pretty distracted. You could probably sneak up on them if you want.
    Please don't capitalize my name.

Cho avatar by Noel. Thanks!

3. - Top - End - #213

Husk rejoins his companions on these other side of the ice bank. "I wouldn't think that lot would be friendly given everything else we've found out here so far. Be on your guard." Husk keeps a hand on the sword at his hip and studies the group on the hill.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Yoren tailed behind Mellio and took notice of the fragile ice ahead with suspicion. After taking a brief moment to breathe in the icy air, he nods in agreement towards Husk and readies his Earth Breaker.
    Posting will be sporadic as my work schedule has decided to shift suddenly, though I will still keep up with posts and updates as usual.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Titan in the Playground

Mellio looks distinctly uncomfortable, looking up at the three men. She looks around at Husk and Aeghis without coming to any clear conclusion about how best to move forward. "You wanna go ask 'em what they're doing here?" she whispers to the burly-looking cleric. "I don't know how we should do this."

She looks about uncertainly, and motions Terhe and the others forward, while also trying to imply caution.

6. - Top - End - #216

Husk looks around at his companions. Surely the lot of them could take such a small group even if they did turn out to be hostile. "We have no other way to go but forward..." Husk says quietly. Husk takes a step towards the group ahead before turning to address his companions. "Yoren what say you and I take up the lead while the rest of ye follow?" After getting agreement from the group Husk moves forward alongside Yoren with the rest of the group in tow.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Aeghis will walk ahead with them, staying slightly behind to better take advantage of his ranged attacks "I hope they are friendly, this trip may start taking a toll on us if it keeps going like it has been going until now"

8. - Top - End - #218
    Troll in the Playground

Quoting from the OOC thread in case people didn't see it there:

Quote Originally Posted by steinulfr View Post
    I think it's pretty apparent that this game has had some issues with players dropping out and the generally slow pace. On the whole, at this point it hasn't gone as well as I would like, and I don't particularly see it improving.

As such, I think it's for the best that I go ahead and end it cleanly at this time.

My apologies that this game never quite materialized properly, and hopefully you have more successful gaming experiences in the future.
    Please don't capitalize my name.

Cho avatar by Noel. Thanks!