New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Of Gods and Monsters

Starlight frowned, took the shoes, then teleported back to where she'd left the android child.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #302
    Titan in the Playground

Aspa was ready this time for Ki blasts as she punched each one with her own Shotgun Blitz. Making them exploded back on the Cyborg. While Callins Was continuing to strike at not the cyborg but his blade, as he was attempting to disarm him, and claim the sword for his own.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    The Spychic mystic points one of his wands at Artic.

suddenly the arcosian can feel great pressure all around him. Unless he can build up alot of strength suddenly, Artic will be held in place by the other Arcosian's telekinesis.
    Artic's normal-power setting doubles the Arcosian's strength and speed. Unwilling to increase it from there, he simply attempts to struggle out from the other's telekinetic grasp.

Tell me something: He attempts to speak to his counterpart. What happens to our people during and after the reign of Frieza?
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Titan in the Playground

The two snakes as per their usual appear out of nothing as they move and entwine around the boy.

"Hello little one, it has been a while, or have we not met yet?" They look to Star as she approaches.

"AH hello Ms. Starlight, we are glad to see you, we rarely get to talk with you."

5. - Top - End - #305
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    The two snakes as per their usual appear out of nothing as they move and entwine around the boy.

"Hello little one, it has been a while, or have we not met yet?" They look to Star as she approaches.

"AH hello Ms. Starlight, we are glad to see you, we rarely get to talk with you."
    "It has been a while, hasn't it?" Starlight admitted. "I'm doing fine. I'm just looking after the kid to make sure the Red Pants Army doesn't take him away. He's an ex-prisoner of theirs. From Oxy's future, apparently."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "It has been a while, hasn't it?" Starlight admitted. "I'm doing fine. I'm just looking after the kid to make sure the Red Pants Army doesn't take him away. He's an ex-prisoner of theirs. From Oxy's future, apparently."
    "Red Pants Army?" Que asked. followed by Zoyl.

"Not Red Ribbon?"

"Oh yes them, gotcha. We remember now. Shame they were able to find Gero's works. HoweverI am certain our allies will take care of them. Oh so when do you think we will all go home?" They ask Starlight.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ettin in the Playground

[Andean Mountain Range]

Old Kami's projection takes a second look at the arrangement of the staff and stones. Something in this is highly suspicious. It appears someone conducted a magic ritual here just after the bug's passing.

Kami takes a closer look at the staff. Blood. Hmmm. Blood is made of cells, isn't it? That's something the old man learned from Callin, as well as memories of Dr. Magenta. A year ago, the bug mumbled something about his predecessor recovering from a single cell.

Could it be the bug's still alive? In a really small and pathetic way, but alive nonetheless?

And whoever came here was rooting on that occurrence and tried donating blood to help him?

Well, it doesn't look like it's working.

But if the bug's alive, his mind and spirit must be here, trapped here, in between life and death.

Kami puts one ethereal hand on the staff, holds another before his face and focuses.

---

[Nowhere]

A blue light appears in the nothingness Oxy is in. It forms into five big pylons surrounding him and three, great blue balls of fire alight above him.

"We meet again, bug", a voice echoes from the heigths. "Looks like you repeated your friend's mistake and died fighting the wrong fight. So, are you ready to move on yet? Or will you linger here untill someone else drags you back?"

---

[North Kai's place]

"Well, we might move you to watch over a solar system where no intelligent life has developed yet. Earth is at a point where they can do just fine with just their own guardian deity", King Kai explains. "Beyond that... well, it depends on what these mortals will do. If you let them in afterlife and they do something against our laws, you could be charged as their co-criminal. Do you think they are... errr, would be the sort to cause trouble up here?"
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

8. - Top - End - #308
    Titan in the Playground

Sun Kai calculated the possible troublemakers: 23 and 22 didn't care about the afterlife, Callins and Aspa he didn't think would have any problems, Iris would probably be fine here, the Arcosians were too focused on rebelling against their Empire to cause them any trouble, that strange pony thing was an agent of someplace else so she would probably respect the laws, the only potential trouble he could see was two in particular:
    -Pokasuu, who was the descendant of Majin Buu from the future, in the past where Majin Buu was still known as the greatest threat to the universe that ever existed.
    -Oxyribo,has stated plans to beat up gods, attacked the Guardian of Earth twice, has arrogance in spades and all the social skills of a nerd who did nothing but read books all day.....and whom he let in.

He took a sip of tea.
    "Most of them, no. Their overall goals are focused on mortal matters, and not anything involving the Otherworld. They plan to overthrow the Arcosian Empire, which I guess will cause a lot of people dying and paperwork for Yenma to sort out, and you'll probably have to redraw your star charts if they succeed, but really I can only see two people to watch out for:

Pokasuu who um....might be the less problematic of the two, because she is only a problem in the sense that her behavior is fundamentally good to outright naive but she is caught in the unfortunate circumstance of being from a future where she is descended from Majin Buu....but in a past where he is still considered the greatest menace ever. She won't cause trouble through actions, its more her presence that could be thorny, because people might mistake her for Buu in some way.

and then there is Oxyribo. His intentions....are good as well. Its just that he is utterly lacking in humility, tact, social conditioning, or shame. He has a moral code, and his long term goals aren't to specifically set out to change the Otherworld in any way, its just that for some reason he doesn't see any problem with being forceful with gods if he thinks he needs to do it as apart of a plan he needs to do for what he thinks is right. and if his interactions with Yama Kami was any indication, he is kind of holding us to his own standards. He could be a problem in the sense that he is an idealist with the mentality of a perfectionist and will of a warrior: he is only a problem if we get in his way. He seems fine with the current system in general, its just he might try to temporarily hijack or deal with specific parts of it for his own needs if he thinks his plan calls for it."
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

9. - Top - End - #309
    Ettin in the Playground

"I see", King Kai says ponderously and eats a piece of cake. "Oh well, it's nothing I haven't had to deal with before. Oh, this girl you mentioned... Earth's old god said she's from future Earth. Have you considered it's very likely Majin Buu is sealed away on Earth?"

Sunny might notice King Kai's pet monkey is playing with some piece of paper and folding it into a paperplane.

10. - Top - End - #310

The child appears to be frightened of the snakes now surrounding him.

A sound can be heard outside the ship.
    [Fight]

It appears that the general has quite a strong grip on his blade-Callins can't take it from him. suddenly, he flash steps out from between Callins and Aspa, meaning the blasts Aspa bounced back at him are now heading for Callins

[Limbo]
    ...Yes, I get it. They want to be family. But... I'm not sure about that. I mean, I apreciate the thought, but... I don't really need a mother and father.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Nowhere]
    A blue light appears in the nothingness Oxy is in. It forms into five big pylons surrounding him and three, great blue balls of fire alight above him.

"We meet again, bug", a voice echoes from the heights. "Looks like you repeated your friend's mistake and died fighting the wrong fight. So, are you ready to move on yet? Or will you linger here until someone else drags you back?"
    ...And then there's this guy. Please tell me that kicking his ass is part of my unfinished business?

IT COULD BE. LEAVE THIS PLACE, FORMER GOD OF EARTH. YOU ARE UNWELCOME HERE.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Ettin in the Playground

The apparition doesn't react to the voice booming from the void. It's quite possible Old Kami can't hear it, save indirectly through Oxy's thoughts. "Still itching for a grudge rematch? I'd say you're way past a point where that's in any way relevant", Kami's voice echoes. "I could say you're wasting our time, but I don't think time passes for you anymore. You could spend a subjective eternity ruminating your miserable fate. But you got to choose: are your friends, your plan to overthrow some interstellar empire, your will to be strongest or whatever, important enough to go on? Or will you just die and hope for better luck in next life?"

"Because the latter can be arranged. I can set fire to your remains and set you free. The world of the living isn't your concern in this state. You can just swallow the bitter fact that you lost."

"If you won't do that, I can give you all energy this apparition has. I know that's my pupil would want me to do. So which is it?"

12. - Top - End - #312

The apparition doesn't react to the voice booming from the void. It's quite possible Old Kami can't hear it, save indirectly through Oxy's thoughts. "Still itching for a grudge rematch? I'd say you're way past a point where that's in any way relevant", Kami's voice echoes. "I could say you're wasting our time, but I don't think time passes for you anymore. You could spend a subjective eternity ruminating your miserable fate. But you got to choose: are your friends, your plan to overthrow some interstellar empire, your will to be strongest or whatever, important enough to go on? Or will you just die and hope for better luck in next life?"

"Because the latter can be arranged. I can set fire to your remains and set you free. The world of the living isn't your concern in this state. You can just swallow the bitter fact that you lost."

"If you won't do that, I can give you all energy this apparition has. I know that's my pupil would want me to do. So which is it?"
    Option three! You **** off and I find my own way Back! I don't need your help.

You! Booming Voice? I think I know what you want. Send me back!

[Andean Mountains]
    in a smear of purple blood, a single living cell twitches, metabolic functions accelerate,and chemical processes happen, turning a single white blood cell into a stem cell. The cell divides. And again, and again.

[Limbo]
    IT WAS NEVER MY PREROGATIVE WHETHER YOU RETURN OR NOT. I'M MERELY ENSURING YOU HAVE THE RESOLVE.

Then how the Hell am I supposed to get back?

THE PROCESS HAS ALREADY BEGUN

[Other World, an Undisclosed Planet]

An exhausted Agent of the Time Patrol appears on a planet at the far end of the other world.

So. Why did you help? I mean, I understand why the Boss wants this kid to pull through, but why give your blood for raw materials? Why help him?He's not even from your timeline.

I can see things that no other can. Not time, not space, not fate, just things.

The survival of the Bug ensures that one of three worthy people will be my successor*cough*. The Bug himself, the True God of Death, or the Benevolent Tyrant. Any or all of them could take my place when the time comes, but none of them will if the Bug dies. That's what I was after, no more, no less, ensuring my legacy.

Besides, he's important to the potential fates of others as well.

You could get in so much trouble for this. You know that, right?

You need to brush up on what my duties really are.

North Kaio-sama of this timeline is preforming an informal but dangerous and potentially illegal interrogation of the Stellar Kai of the Sol system.

You may want to report in on that. If "Sun Kai" is reported and reassigned, well... We both know how the Bug would react to that, and he'll be strong enough to pull it off easily at the end of this 24-earth-hour period.

Fine, I'll report that to Supreme Kaio of time.

I better not be assigned to do that too. Been running around all week. Not even supposed to be grumble grumble

The agent ports out

The God who lives on this planet returns to his home.

A few years. A few more years and he can die.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #313
    Titan in the Playground

"I see", King Kai says ponderously and eats a piece of cake. "Oh well, it's nothing I haven't had to deal with before. Oh, this girl you mentioned... Earth's old god said she's from future Earth. Have you considered it's very likely Majin Buu is sealed away on Earth?"

Sunny might notice King Kai's pet monkey is playing with some piece of paper and folding it into a paperplane.
    Sun Kai spits out his tea in shock.
    "Whoa! Are you crazy!? That info on the file is blacked out for a reason! Even if Pokasuu is indication that he can change for the better, its still dangerous for us to know that! Even if its true, I shouldn't know that, because of security reasons, we don't want Majin Buu getting out in any case. We don't know what the odds of him turning good ARE, if we investigated and confirmed that yes, Majin Buu is sealed on Earth, we'd be targets for people wanting to know that info to!

Not to mention how oh, the Rebel Alliance will react will find out that is true. They'd be like:"Why did nobody tell us? or "why did you put the greatest threat in the universe on this planet full of living beings?" and so on and so forth, and oddly enough, from Oxyribo and Pokasuu they'd be more like "why did you imprison our historical hero for millions of years?" because they don't seem to understand the concept that Majin Buu was once evil in their time, and is still evil now.

IF Majin Buu being sealed on Earth, is in fact true. I say we don't investigate this, so that when we claim ignorance, it'll be the truth and we can be pleasantly surprised when logic and reason prevails and it turns out that he is sealed on some barren lifeless rock that no one could possibly see any value in and therefore never go to."

14. - Top - End - #314
    Ogre in the Playground

"Red Pants Army?" Que asked. followed by Zoyl.

"Not Red Ribbon?"

"Oh yes them, gotcha. We remember now. Shame they were able to find Gero's works. HoweverI am certain our allies will take care of them. Oh so when do you think we will all go home?" They ask Starlight.
    The child appears to be frightened of the snakes now surrounding him.
    "No, not Red Ribbon. Red Pants. The ones that created Oxy? By the way, please let Pinkie be, he appears to be frightened of you." With that, Starlight turned to the child. "Don't worry, they may look scary, but they're our friends," she said with a smile. Then she turned back to the snakes.

"What do you mean by---"

A sound can be heard outside the ship.
    Starlight was interrupted by the noise, her face turning to concern. "Pinkie, hide. Que, Zoyl, guard him." With that, she teleported right outside the ship to check on the noise.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

[Fight]

It appears that the general has quite a strong grip on his blade-Callins can't take it from him. suddenly, he flash steps out from between Callins and Aspa, meaning the blasts Aspa bounced back at him are now heading for Callins
    Callins knocked every ki blast up into the sky as he allowed them to travel and eventually dissipate. He noticed Yama's ki off in the distance as he was also looking for the cyborg. Aspa was just looking with her eyes as she could not detect the Android like Callins, at least not without her helmet.
    Once Callins had found the General he charged him, Aspa followed suit.

Callins was wondering why Yama was there, but he had to focus on the General or risk dying again. Callins and Aspa were not going to give this general a rest. Callins was already there as he brought the Nyoi-bo down on the cyborgs head once more. Aspa stayed back as she focuses her energy. she seems to so how zoom in on the two as a sharp focused Ki blast hits the General.
    Sniper Repose
    "No, not Red Ribbon. Red Pants. The ones that created Oxy? By the way, please let Pinkie be, he appears to be frightened of you." With that, Starlight turned to the child. "Don't worry, they may look scary, but they're our friends," she said with a smile. Then she turned back to the snakes.

"What do you mean by---"

Starlight was interrupted by the noise, her face turning to concern. "Pinkie, hide. Que, Zoyl, guard him." With that, she teleported right outside the ship to check on the noise.
    "Pinkie follow us." The Serpents lead the young boy to the medical room/slash office.
    'Stay here we will protect you."

16. - Top - End - #316
    Ettin in the Playground

[North Kai's place]

"Sunny, Sunny, Sunny... relax", King Kai says and leans back. "Knowing this information won't put you in any more peril than you already are. For a while now, it's not been a question whether this will become our business, only when. It may be a few centuries, even millenia off from now, but still: Knowing this, do you want to continue your job at Earth's sun?"

---

[Limbo]

The five pylons and the balls of fire start shrinking as Oxy's physical body grows in the living world. "If you don't want my help, so be it", Kami's voice echoes, "but know that you already had help. You have some guardian angels far weirder than me bug. You should thank them if they ever reveal themselves to you." An invisible wind blows the apparition apart and Oxy is left alone.

When Oxy regains his senses enough to perceive the living world again, Kami is nowhere to be seen.

17. - Top - End - #317

[North Kai's place]

"Sunny, Sunny, Sunny... relax", King Kai says and leans back. "Knowing this information won't put you in any more peril than you already are. For a while now, it's not been a question whether this will become our business, only when. It may be a few centuries, even millenia off from now, but still: Knowing this, do you want to continue your job at Earth's sun?"
    *poof!*

*huff* By*puff* The Authority of*wheeze* Supreme Kai of Time*cough* and the Time Patrol *grunt* I demand that this potentially illegal interrogation cease in the interest of preserving the integrity of the timeline!

[Limbo]

The five pylons and the balls of fire start shrinking as Oxy's physical body grows in the living world. "If you don't want my help, so be it", Kami's voice echoes, "but know that you already had help. You have some guardian angels far weirder than me bug. You should thank them if they ever reveal themselves to you." An invisible wind blows the apparition apart and Oxy is left alone.

When Oxy regains his senses enough to perceive the living world again, Kami is nowhere to be seen.
    Oxy flips off the pillars as they snuff out, and then he too is gone, the void collapsing around him

More cell division takes place until a mass of slime resides on the staff. Biomass from dead cells and the strange donation of live blood is canabalized to fuel the transformation as cells take on new purposes. A body takes shape as cell suicide leades to the creation of distinct limbs, bones and organs forms, skin thickens and chitin forms, and Oxy is standing, fully formed(PL 3200)

Hepicks up his staff, reclaims his demon stones, and feels for Ki... Callins and Aspa fighting... Someone. Probably Turqoiuse. He feels them and... What the hell? He can almost see

He uses his instantaneous movement
    Callins knocked every ki blast up into the sky as he allowed them to travel and eventually dissipate. He noticed Yama's ki off in the distance as he was also looking for the cyborg. Aspa was just looking with her eyes as she could not detect the Android like Callins, at least not without her helmet.
    Once Callins had found the General he charged him, Aspa followed suit.

Callins was wondering why Yama was there, but he had to focus on the General or risk dying again. Callins and Aspa were not going to give this general a rest. Callins was already there as he brought the Nyoi-bo down on the cyborgs head once more. Aspa stayed back as she focuses her energy. she seems to so how zoom in on the two as a sharp focused Ki blast hits the General.
    Sniper Repose
    The General, having had a moment to recover, throws up his shield again, Callins strikes bouncing off. Suddenly

Kaioken X10! Poko Frenzy!

A whole bunch of javelins made of purple ki strike into shield, moving at speeds like missals. The shield shatters just in time for Aspa's enrgy blasts to pirce through the general.

Bleeding, the cyborg falls to the ground.

Oxy is there, somehow alive, and glowing the red of the Kaioken. He flies down after the general.

"Pinkie follow us." The Serpents lead the young boy to the medical room/slash office.
    'Stay here we will protect you."
    The child does what the snakes say
    It appears to be five humans, attacking the outside of the ship.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-09-26 at 04:53 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ogre in the Playground

It appears to be five humans, attacking the outside of the ship.
    "Excuse me," said Starlight, having appeared nearby. "Could you please stop attacking our ship?"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

19. - Top - End - #319
    Titan in the Playground

[North Kai's place]

*poof!*

*huff* By*puff* The Authority of*wheeze* Supreme Kai of Time*cough* and the Time Patrol *grunt* I demand that this potentially illegal interrogation cease in the interest of preserving the integrity of the timeline!
    "Do I....."
    He was interrupted by the time patrol person.
    "Ugh. inter-departmental squabbles, worse: inter-temporal departmental arguments. Look, North Kai is a part of the Bureau of Space and Planets! Higher up than me actually! Thats why he rules what, the northern quadrant of the galaxy? Not only is he in my Bureau, he is the superior of my quadrant, and he called me up here! I'm supposed to come when he calls! How could this possibly be illegal!?"

20. - Top - End - #320

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    "Do I....."
    He was interrupted by the time patrol person.
    "Ugh. inter-departmental squabbles, worse: inter-temporal departmental arguments. Look, North Kai is a part of the Bureau of Space and Planets! Higher up than me actually! Thats why he rules what, the northern quadrant of the galaxy? Not only is he in my Bureau, he is the superior of my quadrant, and he called me up here! I'm supposed to come when he calls! How could this possibly be illegal!?"
    Because, if our informant is correct, he's preforming an interrogation is regard to an alleged criminal manner without going through the proper channels, and is doing so on the word of a planetary god who abdicated his position and thus has no authority.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-09-26 at 05:21 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

21. - Top - End - #321
    Titan in the Playground

Your Alive!
    Your Alive!

They both say together. However Callins was not going to let that stop him from doing what needed to be done. He followed the General down as hse extended the Nyoi-bo to slam the general into the ground. Aspa meanwhile flew to Oxy as she wanted to hug the bug boy.
    I am so happy that you are alive Oxy.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Titan in the Playground

Because, if our informant is correct, he's preforming an interrogation is regard to an alleged criminal manner without going through the proper channels, and is doing so on the word of a planetary god who abdicated his position and thus has no authority.
    He blinks. Where were they when he let in Oxy to the Otherworld? They're stopping this but didn't stop him just letting Oxy in? He found this inconsistent.
    "Wait a minute, why aren't you investigating why Oxyribo got into the Otherworld? Isn't he a time-traveler? Isn't preventing him from causing trouble in the Otherworld YOUR jurisdiction? Why aren't you concerned about him?"

23. - Top - End - #323

Your Alive!
    Your Alive!

They both say together. However Callins was not going to let that stop him from doing what needed to be done. He followed the General down as hse extended the Nyoi-bo to slam the general into the ground. Aspa meanwhile flew to Oxy as she wanted to hug the bug boy.
    I am so happy that you are alive Oxy.
    Please let go of me.

The general is slammed into the ground.

H-How!? I destroyed you RP05!

My name is Oxy, and there was one cell left, dumbass.

Heh. Going to kill me now? Even with your increase in power, you'll never be strong enough to kill the others. Not with Magenta's secret project.

Lucky me. There's a convinient infinite enrgy model Cyborg I can use to upgrade myself with.

You wouldn't! You're too much of a frightened child!

...You're right. I wouldn't, but not because I'm scared. Because I'm a better person than you are.

Luckily, you're a cyborg. I already have your ki and your techniques, so, I really don't need you alive to get the most out of this.

Wh-gurk!

Oxy blasted him through the throat. He'll bleed out in seconds.

Oxy... Just stands there for a minute. He's clearly having mixed emotions about this. He powers down from the Kaioken
    He blinks. Where were they when he let in Oxy to the Otherworld? They're stopping this but didn't stop him just letting Oxy in? He found this inconsistent.
    "Wait a minute, why aren't you investigating why Oxyribo got into the Otherworld? Isn't he a time-traveler? Isn't preventing him from causing trouble in the Otherworld YOUR jurisdiction? Why aren't you concerned about him?"
    Who says we haven't? The Time Patrol's job is to make sure he don'est damage the timeline. Examinations have determined that he did no damage to the timeline or other world while inside and further investigations indicated that his entrance into Other-world may be beneficial to this timeline going forward.

Upon reaching this, we stopped looking into the who and why. Besides, in a few centuries living mortals will be in and out of other-world all the time, so it's not that big a deal.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-09-30 at 06:51 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Titan in the Playground

OOC: Aspa did not hug Oxy she wanted to, but didn't.

Callins just lets out a wave of ki at the body of the general, making sure nothing was left of him. After Oxy finished him off. He then floats up next to Oxy and Aspa.

So you can regen from one cell. That is good know.

We thought you were dead Oxy. It is good to see you alive.

25. - Top - End - #325
    Ettin in the Playground

[North Kai's place]

"Ah, I've been waiting for when one of you decides to come to me personally ever since I got your note", King Kai says with a smile and points to his pet monkey, which at this point has rolled the note into a ball and is now chewing on it.

King Kai gets up from his chair and walks up to the agent. "You have some nerve, coming here and questioning my methods in dealing with my subjects in my part of the universe. From a certain point of view, your whole department hasn't been founded yet! I don't answer to you, I answer to the Central Kaioo and the Kaioshin. But -!" King Kai lifts up a finger to pre-emptively silence any protests the agent might have.

"But, I understand that the sheer fact you are here means this is an alternate timeline, and hence technically falls within purview of your mistress. But unless she plans to just erase this timeline or fold it to another, I will not stand being kept in the dark regarding things happening on my own turf. Nor will I agree to being herded along some master plan I'm not permitted to even know of. I'm one of the Kais who oversees a quarter of the mortal universe, not a pawn on some cosmic chessboard. Your mistress better respect that, instead of having random agents of hers eavesdropping on my conversations and dropping notes without even showing their faces."

"Are we clear on this?"

26. - Top - End - #326
    Titan in the Playground

The Snakes slither and then fly outside the lookout to see what was happening. They float next to Starlight, as they will be beside her.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Ogre in the Playground

The Snakes slither and then fly outside the lookout to see what was happening. They float next to Starlight, as they will be beside her.
    Starlight glanced at the snakes. "Is Pinkie safe?" she asked.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

28. - Top - End - #328
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes He is, now then so long as they don't get inside he will remain alright."

29. - Top - End - #329
    Titan in the Playground

Sun Kai
    "So wait lemme get this straight....time patroller girl is dismissing this incident because mortals will be going in out of Otherworld soon anyways from her POV....and North Kai is talking about not being a pawn and kept in the dark.........I feel like we're talking past each other here.

Can I just like, stay on Earth's Sun, because that is what my answer is going to boil down to either way, no matter what the legality of this is anyways!"

Mostly because he didn't want to be unable to talk to Luxana anymore.

30. - Top - End - #330

"Excuse me," said Starlight, having appeared nearby. "Could you please stop attacking our ship?"
    The soldiers turn on the pony and start firing at her.

The snakes don't notice any power levels coming from them.
    OOC: Aspa did not hug Oxy she wanted to, but didn't.

Callins just lets out a wave of ki at the body of the general, making sure nothing was left of him. After Oxy finished him off. He then floats up next to Oxy and Aspa.

So you can regen from one cell. That is good know.

We thought you were dead Oxy. It is good to see you alive.
    Oxy moves his staff to deflect Callins enrgy wave.

I need the corpse.

The bug-boy aproches the cyborgs corpse, strips off it's coat, pulls off the boots, and takes the sword and scaboard and sets them asside.

You might want to turn around. This isn't going to be pretty.
    [North Kai's place]

"Ah, I've been waiting for when one of you decides to come to me personally ever since I got your note", King Kai says with a smile and points to his pet monkey, which at this point has rolled the note into a ball and is now chewing on it.

King Kai gets up from his chair and walks up to the agent. "You have some nerve, coming here and questioning my methods in dealing with my subjects in my part of the universe. From a certain point of view, your whole department hasn't been founded yet! I don't answer to you, I answer to the Central Kaioo and the Kaioshin. But -!" King Kai lifts up a finger to pre-emptively silence any protests the agent might have.

"But, I understand that the sheer fact you are here means this is an alternate timeline, and hence technically falls within purview of your mistress. But unless she plans to just erase this timeline or fold it to another, I will not stand being kept in the dark regarding things happening on my own turf. Nor will I agree to being herded along some master plan I'm not permitted to even know of. I'm one of the Kais who oversees a quarter of the mortal universe, not a pawn on some cosmic chessboard. Your mistress better respect that, instead of having random agents of hers eavesdropping on my conversations and dropping notes without even showing their faces."

"Are we clear on this?"
    You know, back when I was a rookie time patroler, that probably would have intimidated me. But after I had to make sure Lord Beerus didn't eat anything Supreme Kai of Time made when he crashed the Annual Time Patrol comeradery Pot Luck, nothing short of being Partnered with "Demon God" Dumplin on a long term mission scares me anymore. Please give me a moment, I need to figure out what exactly it is I can tell you.

The oddly colored human like Alien pulls out a futuristic devise that neither kai will see for centuries.
    Sun Kai
    "So wait lemme get this straight....time patroller girl is dismissing this incident because mortals will be going in out of Otherworld soon anyways from her POV....and North Kai is talking about not being a pawn and kept in the dark.........I feel like we're talking past each other here.

Can I just like, stay on Earth's Sun, because that is what my answer is going to boil down to either way, no matter what the legality of this is anyways!"

Mostly because he didn't want to be unable to talk to Luxana anymore.
    The alien finishes.

That would be best.

Okay. I can't tell you everything, but I can tell you that if it wasn't for the Time Travelers, including the one known as Oxyribo, this would be a doomed Timeline simply because there'd be nobody strong enough to destroy Majin Buu's evil half when he gets woken up in a few centuries.

This Timeline is going to be better off in the long run because of their influence, and that's going to be good for the fabric of time as a whole at a later date.

You need more info than that, ask, but if I can't tell you, I won't tell you.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks