New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1474
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Warframe in the Playground 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by thatSeniorGuy View Post
    ... Heat+Cold. It's almost as if DE wants you to play with other Tenno to get the mods.
    I'm fairly sure that you have to hit the button to trigger a blast proc as I know hitting the environment doesn't work (otherwise it would make THE Kela de Thaym's fights easier), but I'm not sure whether you can hit a button from behind with punchthrough or explosive weapons.

For those not familiar, the Endurance challenge involves a floor switch in the middle of a large circular barrier. Standing on the switch causes lasers to shoot at the person standing on the switch and this barrier to spin. Once the barrier starts spinning, buttons on the walls and on the outside of the barrier become active - hitting all of them within a time limit (a button only stays active for so long before you have to hit it again) completes the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Trying to do the Co-action one with 2 people was interesting ~ getting Specters to stand exactly on the buttons was a challenge (Clem doesn't like to stand still)
    Your TWW spoiler mode can still activate buttons, so assuming both people have access to it, you only need two people. I tried it solo with Loki's Decoy, but triggering spoiler mode de-spawns the Decoy.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Oni View Post
    Eastern, Central, Mountain or Pacific?
    I'm in Central, but any night that I'm actually home my schedule tends to be pretty flexible. As an example, tomorrow I expect to be home around 5:30 and as long as I get to bed by midnight I'm good to go to work the next morning.
    Delightfully abrasive in more ways than one
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Mango:you sick, twisted bastard <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

Mango is a dastardly irate unhinged scientist, for realz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharina View Post
    Evil's awesome because of the art.

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Firbolg in the Playground

Your TWW spoiler mode can still activate buttons, so assuming both people have access to it, you only need two people. I tried it solo with Loki's Decoy, but triggering spoiler mode de-spawns the Decoy.
    I did it long before TWW. Its also not one we generally bother with if we come across it while doing other things unless we have a squad member who doesn't have it

I'm fairly sure that you have to hit the button to trigger a blast proc as I know hitting the environment doesn't work (otherwise it would make THE Kela de Thaym's fights easier), but I'm not sure whether you can hit a button from behind with punchthrough or explosive weapons.
    Unless they changed something with Kela's fight we used to do it with an Ingis for the AoE Damage with Punch-Through, haven't been there for a while tho since i got the last of the mod drops i wanted.
    Last edited by Leon; 2017-05-03 at 09:10 AM.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Titan in the Playground

Unless they changed something with Kela's fight we used to do it with an Ingis for the AoE Damage with Punch-Through, haven't been there for a while tho since i got the last of the mod drops i wanted.
    Sorry, I'm not being clear. In the Kela fight, you can shoot through the spinning thing and hit the button behind it with sufficient punchthrough (eg ignis). I think you can also hit the button through the spinning thing with a weapon's explosive aoe effect (eg ogris or tonkor). I don't think you can shoot through the spinning thing with a blast status effect as hitting indestructible environment doesn't trigger weapon procs.

In the case of the Endurance trial, thatSeniorGuy mentioned Heat+Cold, so I assumed he was talking about blast status effect procs to hit buttons hiding behind terrain.

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Bugbear in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Actually, I was trying to be clever and have
    "... Heat+Cold. It's almost ..."
    read as
    "... Blast. It's almost ..."
    where Blast has the meaning of dang it/damn/bugger etc (because my plan of using Valkyr to get through the Endurance challenge evidently isn't going to work). Obviously I wasn't being clever enough

E:
    On an unrelated note, what starters did you guys/girls start with, and how do you feel they compare with the other ones once you got them? I started off with Volt, and I really liked him. Then I got Mag, and felt really underwhelmed (possible because I was comparing her to a potatoed Rhino and Volt, but still). I recently got Excalibur, and I'm sure you know how awesome Exalted Blade is . Do anyone else have the same first impressions?

EE:
    On another unrelated note, how did you handle the Raptor(s)? I only need the Nova Neuroptics, but the fight is still giving me trouble. Frost+hiding inside Snowglobe+sniping with Redeemer's alt-fire kinda worked but shooting with the Redeemer was really awkward. Volt+hiding behind a Electric Shield+sniping with Dex Sybaris didn't really work, so I was thinking of trying Limbo+Stasis+Banish/Cataclysm (plus Rift Surge if I have the energy) .
    Last edited by thatSeniorGuy; 2017-05-03 at 09:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    She was about to say "--this new place that just opened up, Starshinia, which was founded by a red-headed aasimar, but was just taken over by an Azurite fallen paladin turned blackguard. Apropos of nothing, I hear they just invented a new spell called Halflings Don't Have To Breathe."

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Troll in the Playground

EE:
    On another unrelated note, how did you handle the Raptor(s)? I only need the Nova Neuroptics, but the fight is still giving me trouble. Frost+hiding inside Snowglobe+sniping with Redeemer's alt-fire kinda worked but shooting with the Redeemer was really awkward. Volt+hiding behind a Electric Shield+sniping with Dex Sybaris didn't really work, so I was thinking of trying Limbo+Stasis+Banish/Cataclysm (plus Rift Surge if I have the energy) .
    This is some complicated mathematics, so just yell from the back if you have any questions.

Ivara + Dread = Godmode
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

7. - Top - End - #1177

NinjaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by mangosta71 View Post
    This is some complicated mathematics, so just yell from the back if you have any questions.

Ivara + Dread = Godmode
    Looks like I need to hit up those Spy missions then!
    She was about to say "--this new place that just opened up, Starshinia, which was founded by a red-headed aasimar, but was just taken over by an Azurite fallen paladin turned blackguard. Apropos of nothing, I hear they just invented a new spell called Halflings Don't Have To Breathe."

8. - Top - End - #1178

I started with volt, the biggest lie in warframe. I was originally going to choose Mag but my love of lightning led me astray.

Love Mag, don't like Excalibur and volt prime has the dubious honor being the only frame ive rushed to build just so i could level it on the first day of a x2 exp weekend that i was going to be away for the rest of and then sell it after that mission.

Mags ability to be the Doom of all Corpus is missed but she's now good versus the Grineer and has always been neutral vs Infested. Excalibur was bland (even after his rework)
    Last edited by Leon; 2017-05-03 at 10:58 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Titan in the Playground

I started with Excalibur before Exalted Blade existed. I never got rid of him, I kept him in my arsenal out of sentiment.

It was all worth it.

Edit: I do prefer playing Mesa and Valkyr, but I also like sending infinite energy blade rockets everywhere and laughing maniacally.
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonest; 2017-05-03 at 10:57 PM.
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting

10. - Top - End - #1180

E:
    On an unrelated note, what starters did you guys/girls start with, and how do you feel they compare with the other ones once you got them? I started off with Volt, and I really liked him. Then I got Mag, and felt really underwhelmed (possible because I was comparing her to a potatoed Rhino and Volt, but still). I recently got Excalibur, and I'm sure you know how awesome Exalted Blade is . Do anyone else have the same first impressions?
    I started Volt. I was immediately impressed by Shock in the tutorial. His other abilities confused me at first, but I got to like them. However, when I got Zephyr I basically forgot about everyone else. Even the rework didn't excite me much, although it made his ult much more usable. I used him on Draco runs as a buffer once in a while. But one day, I was in a squad with a random Volt who had max power strength. He cast Speed and suddenly I could see everything, go anywhere, hit everyone, all at once. I changed around my build and play rather more Volt. He's great.

I got Mag early. She was fun. I loved Shield Polarize, I liked Crush and Pull (less so once they made it line of sight). Even though she wasn't very strong, no other frame made me feel as much like a god playing with poor mortals. After the rework, uh, she was okay, I guess? Not outstanding at anything, and the kit now revolved around Bullet Attractor, the one ability I didn't care for.

I got Excal eventually, ranked him to 30, and have barely played him since. Give me Valkyr or Nezha any day.

EE:
    Wukong and a Corrosive assault rifle.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Titan in the Playground

Obviously I wasn't being clever enough
    *Face palm* Or being far too clever for me.

On an unrelated note, what starters did you guys/girls start with, and how do you feel they compare with the other ones once you got them?
    I started off with Excalibur back in the open beta but pretty much dropped him after I got Rhino when I started playing again. I like big tanky frames, although killing everything with fire comes a close second.

I used a radiation Vaykor Marelok when I farmed up Nova, but these days I use a radiation and crit modded Lex Prime. Any single target, high damage, ranged weapon should work (eg Dread) as the raptors generally float a little high for effective shotgun use and ammo can be an issue for bullet hose weapons (Soma etc).

If you don't use a tanky frame (Rage/Defy Wukong, Inaros, Iron Skin Rhino, etc) then a good CC frame and staying mobile is necessary (Firequake Ember is my other go-to). Frost should be tanky enough - what build are you using?

Loki is an alternate option to Ivara if spy missions stay dragging you down.

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

On a separate note, there are currently some promocodes as a reward for the warframe youtube site hitting a milestone in subscribers: Enter STAY for a 3 day credit booster and FOLLOW for a 3 day resource booster on the warframe site (note, all upper case).

Codes are valid until the 8th May, so you may be able to get them to last until the event with some careful timing.
    Ooh! Thanks!

E:
    I started with Mag and don't regret it. She may be a little squishy, but she's a powerhouse at cc. For a while i sorta did regret getting her first, just because she's so easy to acquire early and Excalibur and volt take much longer. Having now played all three, Mag definitely stands out as the best of the three for me. Exalted blade is powerful, don't get me wrong, but it feels, I don't know, samey. I mean, Excalibur pretty much hinges on hit 4 and own face, which gets dull really fast for me. Kinda the same reason I didn't stick with Valkyr for very long.

I just never got a good feel for Volt. The speed boost was kinda nice, but I play solo most of the time so it's kinda wasted. It never seemed like I could get much use out of the shield, either.

EE:
    Magnetize and Tiburon made pretty short work of the raptors when I was going for Nova. My biggest problem was getting the exploding thing down into the hole in time. Ten seconds isn't that long when it takes three to fall to the ground.
    The first chapter of The Book of Svarog

“Everything has its time and everything dies.” ~ The Doctor (Doctor Who)

“The facts of nature are settled within the field of human argument.” ~ The Golem- What Everyone Should Know about Science by Harry Collins and Trevor Pinch.

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Troll in the Playground

For those not familiar, the Endurance challenge involves a floor switch in the middle of a large circular barrier. Standing on the switch causes lasers to shoot at the person standing on the switch and this barrier to spin. Once the barrier starts spinning, buttons on the walls and on the outside of the barrier become active - hitting all of them within a time limit (a button only stays active for so long before you have to hit it again) completes the challenge.
    That... is not at all how the test completes.

There is a glass tube in the room. (technically two, but one is broken) If you are standing on the central button, that tube slowly fills with water. You have to fill the tube before the test's timer runs out. Deactivating the lasers isn't the win condition, it just makes it so you can actually stand on the button to fill the tube.
    Man this thing was full of outdated stuff.
    Swoop Falcon
    I make(made?) avatars! Last updated 12-23-2008. Requests not unwelcome. Last request 01-12-2010.

14. - Top - End - #1184

NinjaGuy

*Face palm* Or being far too clever for me.

I started off with Excalibur back in the open beta but pretty much dropped him after I got Rhino when I started playing again. I like big tanky frames, although killing everything with fire comes a close second.
    Yeah, I pretty much main with Rhino if I'm not levelling up a frame or am using another frame specific to the mission type (e.g. Frost for Defence/Mobile Defence/Excavation, Loki for Spy, Volt for Exterminate etc.).

I used a radiation Vaykor Marelok when I farmed up Nova, but these days I use a radiation and crit modded Lex Prime. Any single target, high damage, ranged weapon should work (eg Dread) as the raptors generally float a little high for effective shotgun use and ammo can be an issue for bullet hose weapons (Soma etc).

If you don't use a tanky frame (Rage/Defy Wukong, Inaros, Iron Skin Rhino, etc) then a good CC frame and staying mobile is necessary (Firequake Ember is my other go-to). Frost should be tanky enough - what build are you using?

Loki is an alternate option to Ivara if spy missions stay dragging you down.
    At work, and can't recall the exact build at the moment, it's nothing super complex though; I'll post it when I'm on next. And yeah, Loki's awesome for spy missions, I just haven't gotten around to grinding them out for the blueprints yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastkart View Post
    Magnetize and Tiburon made pretty short work of the raptors when I was going for Nova. My biggest problem was getting the exploding thing down into the hole in time. Ten seconds isn't that long when it takes three to fall to the ground.
    Tiberon you mean? I'll have a look at it, thanks! And yes, the timer for the bomb is ridiculously short, which is one of the many things that annoys me about this fight:
    Spoiler: Mini-rant
    Show
    you have to shoot fairly tanky floating agile enemies that can (almost) one-shot fragile frames, and when you do kill them they drop a tiny bomb on a short timer that deals damage to you if you can't get it in the hole thingys in time. Lotus help you if you kill the Raptor from halfway across the arena from a hole. And you have to do this three times.

But yeah, with all this talk about Mag I realise that Magnetise will actually be really helpful in this fight

And thanks everyone for your suggestions!

PS: Has anyone come across the new Ambulas fight yet? How is it?

15. - Top - End - #1185

Supra Vandal!!!

300 Round magazine is a great buff
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NEO|Phyte View Post
    That... is not at all how the test completes.

There is a glass tube in the room. (technically two, but one is broken) If you are standing on the central button, that tube slowly fills with water. You have to fill the tube before the test's timer runs out. Deactivating the lasers isn't the win condition, it just makes it so you can actually stand on the button to fill the tube.
    I stand corrected - I've only been able to do this test once and I got told to shoot all the buttons.

At work, and can't recall the exact build at the moment, it's nothing super complex though; I'll post it when I'm on next. And yeah, Loki's awesome for spy missions, I just haven't gotten around to grinding them out for the blueprints yet.
    I meant for Raptor - invisibility and fast movement is great for picking things up unhindered, although those bloody sapping osprey balls are still annoying.

It's essentially a large slow moving/turning Bursa that often gets deployed very close to you, with a Corpus escort. If the drop ship takes its time to reach the LZ, you can often kill the Ambulas before it can even land (don't forget to hack it!).
    I managed to farm it up to level ~40, and it takes about a mag's worth of Radiation/Toxin Vaykor Hek shells to kill it, so reasonably tough.

If it manages to deploy, it's got a large laser which hurts under exposed fire (essentially an upgunned Anti-MOA) and it's got a rapid radial stomp like a bursa (it doesn't last long enough for me to see what other attacks it has), so I suggest circle strafing at a reasonable distance if it's shooting back.

Endless missions seem to be the favourite place to farm it - there's an excavation on Venus (Kiliken?) if you want an easy solo (assuming you can deal with the wonky power cell spawning), although Outer Terminus on Pluto (defence) seems to be the prime farming place at the moment.
    Bear in mind that the higher the level of the Ambulas, the more thingys it drops (caps at level 40), so if you can handle it, the higher the level, the better.

Finally, both the dropship and the Ambulas can be scanned for the codex.
    Last edited by Brother Oni; 2017-05-05 at 06:50 AM.

17. - Top - End - #1187

NinjaGuy

Sorry for the late reply Oni, I've been a bit busy.

I meant for Raptor - invisibility and fast movement is great for picking things up unhindered, although those bloody sapping osprey balls are still annoying.
    Oh right, my bad. And yeah, I also spent some time on Venus farming beacons. Looking forward to the boss fight!

Also, my current Frost build; keep in mind that I made this build when I was starting out and looking at it now I feel a little bit embarrassed ), Also, I don't have any primed Warframe mods, syndicate mods, or corrupted mods yet.

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Titan in the Playground

Oh right, my bad. And yeah, I also spent some time on Venus farming beacons. Looking forward to the boss fight!
    The boss fight is actually quite fun and a little tricky if you bring the wrong tool for the job.

Also, my current Frost build; keep in mind that I made this build when I was starting out and looking at it now I feel a little bit embarrassed ), Also, I don't have any primed Warframe mods, syndicate mods, or corrupted mods yet.
    I can see.

It's not too far off my build - I assume from the Stretch that you're going for a Snow Globe build, so may I suggest replacing the Redirection and Fast Deflection with Vigor and Armoured Agility so your Steel Fiber gets more mileage (armour doesn't apply to shields).

Further down the line, as you level up Vitality/Steel Fiber, you can probably drop Vigor for another utility mod (Chilling Globe would be my recommendation).

19. - Top - End - #1189

NinjaGuy

Don't have Vigor yet, but Amoured Agility is a good call!

Also, FINALLY got that last drift mod and started The War Within!
    Spoiler: Minor spoilers for the TWW I guess?
    Show
    Problem at the Reservoir, a broken Tenno pod, a weird acting Teshin, very mysterious! Where could it lead t- OH DAMMIT NOT AN ARCHWING MISSION

Oh well, y'all did warn me, I guess it will let me improve my manoeuvring skills.

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Titan in the Playground

Don't have Vigor yet, but Amoured Agility is a good call!
    Thankfully Nightmare mods are easier to farm these days as you can get them from Nightmare missions as well (unlock every node on a planet to open the mode up) rather than just waiting for them to turn up on alert.

21. - Top - End - #1191

An Ambulas is a neat opponent.
    It's less tanky than a Bursa, but more mobile and damaging?

It keeps the old kick that sets you on fire.
    It has a Shockwave Moa-like triple knockdown wave (that keeps you on the ground for a good while, like a Bursa) and does some damage with the third pulse.
    Its main attack is spinning around with a red death ray, which is fairly threatening.
    It's got a long range attack where it rains down spikes that create an area electric hazard.

(Like most things in the game, it dies to a single fully modded Tigris Prime burst. But that's not a point against it.)

The boss fight on Pluto is neat because you can run into more than 1 Ambulas at a time, while also having to deal with other threats. It seems like a pretty good game mode.

Supra Vandal!!!

300 Round magazine is a great buff
    It's also more accurate!
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2017-05-07 at 02:29 PM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

22. - Top - End - #1192

NinjaGuy

So that certainly happened ...

Spoiler: The War Within
    Show

... Damn. When DE wants to do a story experience, they can certainly deliver. There is one thing I can't forgive them for though, a cruel hope that DE dangled before me and then viciously snatched away, an act that only a truly corrupt and sadistic entity could perpetuate ...

Spoiler
    Show
    I can't pet my kitty in operator mode in the Orbiter

So, is Operator mode very useful in combat (apart from neutralising Shadow Stalker and Sentient resistances?)

Also, are there an recommendations for the next quest I should do, or should I just go for whatever strikes my fancy?

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    ... snip ...

(Like most things in the game, it dies to a single fully modded Tigris Prime burst. But that's not a point against it.)
    ... snip ...
    When you have a moment, would you mind posting your build for that? My Tigris was awesome at one-shotting things at lower levels, but it's starting to lose it's punch.

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Troll in the Playground

When you have a moment, would you mind posting your build for that? My Tigris was awesome at one-shotting things at lower levels, but it's starting to lose it's punch.
    I'm not he, but here's how I've got mine built.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Man this thing was full of outdated stuff.
    Swoop Falcon
    I make(made?) avatars! Last updated 12-23-2008. Requests not unwelcome. Last request 01-12-2010.

24. - Top - End - #1194

NinjaGuy

Thanks for that Neo|Phyte.

E:
    Also,
    Show

Do your dialogue choices within the quest (Sun/Neutral/Moon or whatever) lead to anything, or are they just there for flavour?
    Last edited by thatSeniorGuy; 2017-05-07 at 10:12 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    So, is Operator mode very useful in combat (apart from neutralising Shadow Stalker and Sentient resistances?)
    Farming Kuva is pretty much the only reason you'll ever use it.
    Last edited by mangosta71; 2017-05-07 at 10:34 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1196

Thanks for that Neo|Phyte.

E:
    Also,
    Show

Do your dialogue choices within the quest (Sun/Neutral/Moon or whatever) lead to anything, or are they just there for flavour?
    Spoiler
    Show

Currently no but probably will eventually, operator is needed to kill the Guards on Kuva Harvester Missions ~ same way you use it in the quest
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

27. - Top - End - #1197

Spoiler: Image
    Show
    http://imgur.com/a/jyUok

The other variants of the Tigris need Nano-Applicator to reach 100% Status chance, so if you can't manage that, forget status and put on Every Reload Speed Mod.

My config B is: (Primed) Point Blank, Sweeping Serration (OR 90% Element), Blaze, Hell's Chamber, other Element mod, Chilling Reload, Tactical Pump, Seeking Fury.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

28. - Top - End - #1198

NinjaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by mangosta71 View Post
    Farming Kuva is pretty much the only reason you'll ever use it.
    Spoiler
    Show

Currently no but probably will eventually, operator is needed to kill the Guards on Kuva Harvester Missions ~ same way you use it in the quest
    Right, that makes sense. Thanks!

And thanks Recaiden!

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Titan in the Playground

Show

Also, are there an recommendations for the next quest I should do, or should I just go for whatever strikes my fancy?
    Spoiler: TWW Spoiler Mode
    Show
    Further to other replies, the Operator can also step on switches, so you only need 2 people with Operators unlocked to get past the Lua Co-op room.

There's also shenanigans with Operator mode on Spy missions - stealth will get you past cameras and I believe the void teleport will get you through laser doors. Note that your warframe will respawn where you revert out of operator mode, although if your operator dies, you respawn back where you left your warframe.

As for next quests, you should now have Sorties unlocked, along with all the syndicate frame quests (Titania, Nidus, Octavia and soon Harrow) and other previously locked frames (Atlas, Mesa, Saryn, Chroma) so there's plenty to keep you busy.

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Troll in the Playground

Finally got my Steel Meridian rep up and snagged a Vaykor Hek, only to discover that I can't put Scattered Justice in it. Massive disappointment. I guess I should check to see if Gleaming Blight is still in my Rakta Dark Dagger, not that that weapon really needs any mods other than Covert Lethality installed...
    Spoiler
    Show