New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Skyside 4

1. - Top - End - #811
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Skyside 4

[MERC Base]

"Looks like no one's home" says Tier. He attempts to kick down the door. Maybe something happened here, or maybe everyone is just busy.
    I'm a Lawful Good Human Paladin
    Justice and honor are a heavy burden for the righteous. We carry this weight so that the weak may grow strong and the meek grow brave
    — The Acts of Iomedae, Pathfinder
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibbilcious View Post
    I lost my artistic license after getting stuck in a poetry jam.

2. - Top - End - #812
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Weapon Factory

"Until it's dispelled, or I join the choir invisible. Neither which would happen before you mission is over, I assure you." Tellysandra reassures with a confident smile.
    Weapon Factory

"Join the choir invisible?" Zefir asks curiouse. He could assume what it means, but better ask her now instead of wondering later.
    "Well then we have nothing to fear I guess."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

3. - Top - End - #813

Weapon Factory

"To die." Tellysandra clarifies. "But no matter, just stand still for a moment while I weave the spell." She holds up the photo so that the eyes, which only Zefir can sense, can look upon it, while the other eyes are looking at Zefir himself. "I can't see what he looks underneath his clothes, but I can venture a guess..."

A illusion is made around Zefir, making him look like this. "Perfect! Great success." Zefir might note that every one of Tellysandra's eyes now are focused on him. "With this... disguise, you will have no trouble entering that base. Just try to act like the real Kirk."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2017-01-22 at 10:25 AM.

4. - Top - End - #814
    Titan in the Playground

[MERC Base]

The door opens finally, to reveal a rather tired-looking orc woman in an armoured longcoat.

"I'm sorry it took so long. How may we help you?"
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

5. - Top - End - #815
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [MERC Base]

The door opens finally, to reveal a rather tired-looking orc woman in an armoured longcoat.

"I'm sorry it took so long. How may we help you?"
    Tier says "I'm the new guy here. I'm assuming that you are the commanding officer here? I was sent here by Dipsnig. He said my talents could best be used here. By the way, sorry for kicking the door. I thought the base was abandoned and that another group raided the place. No offense."
    Justice and honor are a heavy burden for the righteous. We carry this weight so that the weak may grow strong and the meek grow brave

6. - Top - End - #816

Weapon Factory

"To die." Tellysandra clarifies. "But no matter, just stand still for a moment while I weave the spell." She holds up the photo so that the eyes, which only Zefir can sense, can look upon it, while the other eyes are looking at Zefir himself. "I can't see what he looks underneath his clothes, but I can venture a guess..."

A illusion is made around Zefir, making him look like this. "Perfect! Great success." Zefir might note that every one of Tellysandra's eyes now are focused on him. "With this... disguise, you will have no trouble entering that base. Just try to act like the real Kirk."
    Weapon Factory

"I think I can." Zefir says and his voice sounds simular to Kirks. He also smiles, I assume the illusion will copy what he does? Then his expression gets seriouse again.
    "Just a question in case, You are intressed in this Kirk?"

7. - Top - End - #817

Weapon Factory

((Yeah, it simulates Kirk's voice perfectly too.))

"I certainly think he's good looking, if that's what you're asking." Tellysandra replies with a smirk. "I can keep things professional though, I mean, I've never actually talked to the guy. So worry more about your infiltration than me, okay?"

8. - Top - End - #818
    Titan in the Playground

[MERC Base]

"I guess it's not an unfounded fear. We're not popular here," the orc admits. "I'm Elaine Trelawney, but most just call me Pirate. I am one of the higher-ups in this office, yes. Are you a full member?"
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

9. - Top - End - #819

Weapon Factory

"Good luck sir. ...I'll be setting...up what I...need."

El Cuervo continues to wait on top of the machine.

10. - Top - End - #820

Weapon Factory

((Oh, I rather meant this comes from zefir not the illusion. A simple device to change the voice.))

"Yeah." Zefir replies to Tellysandra. "Still kind of hard to do since I only heared Kirk is a womanizer."

He turns to El Curvo.

"I will still need your help. someone needs to make a distraction from outside if things get bad or if things work out fine." he says. "If we do that we go for all or nothing."

11. - Top - End - #821

Weapon Factory

"So I heard as well, just don't go around flirting with the other MERC members now." Tellysandra replies with a smile.
    She then turns to El Cuervo. "Perhaps you can show me what your trick is exactly, just so I know."

12. - Top - End - #822
    Troll in the Playground

[MERC Base]

"I guess it's not an unfounded fear. We're not popular here," the orc admits. "I'm Elaine Trelawney, but most just call me Pirate. I am one of the higher-ups in this office, yes. Are you a full member?"
    "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Pirate."says Tier. Although he is trying to be polite, it sort of sounds like he is forcing it. But when your neutral voice sounds angry, it's kind of hard to know whether it's genuine or not. "I am a full member, one of the newer ones. After looking at the state of things here, I can see why you aren't popular. Looks like everyone is at each other's throats. I'm surprised this place isn't in anarchy." He then pauses and then says "I forgot to ask. Do you have a job for me to do?"

13. - Top - End - #823

Weapon Factory

"Well then."

Feathers start to fall from El Cuervo's wings which before they reach the ground transform into some type of black bird, one for each feather. The birds start circling around the inside of the factory, eyes glowing a pale yellow.

"A thousand pecks is enough to kill almost anything."

14. - Top - End - #824
    Halfling in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: [Tempest Row Spaceport]

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    Winds responds with a firm handshake.
    "Sure thing. People have got to look out for each other."
    Finally he returns the wand to its pocket and strolls away into a fast food joint at the spaceport's edge.
    As Winds enters the fast food joint, there seems to be a bit of a situation.
    "For the last time if you don't have any money you don't get any food, no exceptions!" The manager says rather angrily to probably the weirdest creature you have ever scene as it seemed to be stitched from multiple odd species. It probably was female?
    "Please mister, I forgot my money at home? If i go back empty handed, master won't be happy." It pleads but the manage point to the door and the thing looks down in defeat and starts to leave.
    Last edited by HaltTheSlayer; 2017-01-25 at 03:24 PM.
    Current characters:

Marlock Garrison

Pawn

Halt

Anne

Tik-Tik

15. - Top - End - #825
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default [Tempest Row Spaceport - Crown Burger]

It's not an everday sight, this girl, but Winds has seen weirder. Winds has seen everything. You might even spell it with a Capital 'E'.

He brushes past the abomination on the way to order some sweet fries (root vegetable content not guaranteed) which will probably be terrible but the bathroom sign says 'customers only' and he does prefer to comply with reasonable regulations. He does offer several words of not-so-helpful advice.
    "So don't go back yet. Or at all."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

16. - Top - End - #826

Kobold

She looks at Wind rather confused.
    "Don't...go back." The thought had never crossed her mind. It sounded appealing but where would she go? She could only go so far without charging her animator and as far she knew the only charger for her was with her master. Plus her master would be very upset and probably send the others after her, so with that final thought she just heads back in the direction of Tinker Town where home was.
    "Oh maybe Master Stiches won't be too angry." She says to herself on the street.
    Last edited by HaltTheSlayer; 2017-01-25 at 04:20 PM.
    Current characters:

Marlock Garrison

Pawn

Halt

Anne

Tik-Tik

17. - Top - End - #827
    Titan in the Playground

[MERC Base]

"If you're a full member, then technically you have seniority over me," Pirate says. "I'm just a licensed mercenary. And, well... we got word from the HQ that AMEN members were meeting up in Skyside somewhere. Whatever they're planning, it's probably not good for us."

18. - Top - End - #828

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    Weapon Factory

"Well then."

Feathers start to fall from El Cuervo's wings which before they reach the ground transform into some type of black bird, one for each feather. The birds start circling around the inside of the factory, eyes glowing a pale yellow.

"A thousand pecks is enough to kill almost anything."
    Weapon Factory

"So I heard as well, just don't go around flirting with the other MERC members now." Tellysandra replies with a smile.
    She then turns to El Cuervo. "Perhaps you can show me what your trick is exactly, just so I know."
    Weapon Factory

"I keep that in mind." Zefir says and then grabs his mobile phone to make a call, letting El Cuervo and Tellysandra talk about his ability.

19. - Top - End - #829

Weapon Factory

"Very impressive." Tellysandra observes as she sees the crows. "That's going to be the distraction for Zefir, then?"
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2017-01-25 at 10:42 PM.

20. - Top - End - #830

Weapon Factory

"A distraction, and...perhaps more."

El Cuervo looks over its metal jaw at one of the machines in the factory. It points it from its perch, some of the metal framework of its wings now visible.

"Do we need...that one?"

21. - Top - End - #831

Kobold

(Excuse me but is what exactly is going on at the weapon factory?)
    Current characters:

Marlock Garrison

Pawn

Halt

Anne

Tik-Tik

22. - Top - End - #832

Quote Originally Posted by HaltTheSlayer View Post
    (Excuse me but is what exactly is going on at the weapon factory?)
    (A group of villains are planning how to do an attack. To outsiders, just a bunch of weirdos, which skyside has plenty, got out of nice car and went into an abandon weapon factory.)

23. - Top - End - #833
    Troll in the Playground

[MERC Base]

"If you're a full member, then technically you have seniority over me," Pirate says. "I'm just a licensed mercenary. And, well... we got word from the HQ that AMEN members were meeting up in Skyside somewhere. Whatever they're planning, it's probably not good for us."
    "Where are they meeting?" Asks Tier "It's been a while since I was allowed to shoot something."

24. - Top - End - #834

Kobold

[Weapons Factory]

The main door to the old weapon factory slowly open and Anne walks in unaware that anyone was here.
    "Maybe master won't be angry if i find him weapons...yeah or even fresh parts." She says to herself as she starts looking around for parts.
    Current characters:

Marlock Garrison

Pawn

Halt

Anne

Tik-Tik

25. - Top - End - #835

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    Weapon Factory

"A distraction, and...perhaps more."

El Cuervo looks over its metal jaw at one of the machines in the factory. It points it from its perch, some of the metal framework of its wings now visible.

"Do we need...that one?"
    Quote Originally Posted by HaltTheSlayer View Post
    [Weapons Factory]

The main door to the old weapon factory slowly open and Anne walks in unaware that anyone was here.
    "Maybe master won't be angry if i find him weapons...yeah or even fresh parts." She says to herself as she starts looking around for parts.
    Weapon Factory

Tellysandra glances at it. "Hell if I know, I don't know anything about weapon manufacturing." She then purses her lips as someone enters uninvited, wasn't that door locked?

"Who the hell are you?" She furiously demands as she comes marching towards the newcomer. "This is a private area and low-lives like you are not allowed in here, so get out."

She is a short woman dressed in a sky-blue robe with a conical hat that hides half her face. Her nails are long and painted purple, her skin is appears sickly grey however.

26. - Top - End - #836

Kobold

"...but i have a key?" Anne holds up a skeleton key. "Master said this can open up most of the factories and warehouses in the city and if i return home empty handed he'll yell at me...really loud." Tellysandra gets the idea that Anne was really dense.
    Current characters:

Marlock Garrison

Pawn

Halt

Anne

Tik-Tik

27. - Top - End - #837

Weapon Factory

Zefir remains in the shadows as a foreign person enters the building. He thought this is a safe place and not that anyone can enter. He prepares a gun just in case, which might happen rather fast.

28. - Top - End - #838

Weapon Factory

The warlock will attempt to grab the skeleton key and take it away from Anne. "Insolent child, you should be taught some manners. Who is your master?" She demands, black smoke forming around her in a ominous manner.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2017-01-26 at 09:30 AM.

29. - Top - End - #839

Kobold

Anne keeps the key away. "My master is Stitches!" She says beginning to cower.

Lysander Blackright or Doctor Stitches, was a name that has been recently gaining quite a lot of infamy. He is not a "take of over the world" kind of villain so much as he is blackmarket tradesman. He takes the bodies of the dead and sometimes even the living to make abominations out of them to serve other villains in their schemes. He has actually gained quite a bit of wealth off this trade and few people try to take him down, mostly cause he has a lot of friends in high places.

People have spread rumors about one particular monster of his that has been freely walking the streets running errands for Stitches. Some say she a monster others say she is to innocent to harm anything.
    Current characters:

Marlock Garrison

Pawn

Halt

Anne

Tik-Tik

30. - Top - End - #840

Weapon Factory

Tellysandra purses her lips, Blackright, huh? Why would he keep around such a useless servant? She must have sentimental values. She retracts her hand, the black around her disappearing. "Your master should teach you better, girl. This factory is, and has always been, private property. If you just walk into one next time, the owners might not be as merciful as me."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2017-01-26 at 01:52 PM.