Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi
    Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian

"Flower?" she giggled. "Alright.." she gulped.
    She trotted toward the teacher wich looked more... tired than angry. "Muse Bloom you-" she started to scold, and then looked at Stamps. "Oh. Hello. I'm Ms. Cheerlie. Are you new at school?" she asked sweetly and motherly.
    If he could feel emotions, then he would know, that Muse probably have "worked hard" to earn anger and such a tired stare from this mare.
    Stamps sat next to Muse.

I am a friend of Muse. I am sorry for her leaving class earlier, it was my fault. I um she was suppose to meet me today at the train station, and well I guess she forgot to ask for today off from school. I am so sorry. Stamps acted like a regretful filly, as he tried to win over Cherrliees heart.
    Cheerlie smiled. "I see. But if that so..." she looked at Muse. "You could simply ask premission before class. I would gladly agree- I know how hard time you have getting friends.." she said sadly.
    "But anyway- you can't keep this up, Muse Bloom. You are ineruptting my lesson, and your scores really need to get higher. But... that the least of my worries!" she looked at Stamps again.
    "I...won't spoil your time with your friend. But please note your parents I wish to speak with them as soon as they can."
    Muse nodded sadly.
    Stamps looks to Muse and gives her a comforting hug.

When they leave, Stamps jumps infront of Muse.
    I have an idea Muse!
    "Y..you do?" Muse's eyes followed his jumps.
    "What kind of idea? Run away for life of adventuring?!" she asked with excitment.
    Come live in my town! There we are so many races so many different poeples we all understand and accept each other, and since you'd be there with me, well. His fillies body blushes.

I would be um happier, and there is alot of adventures in my home town.... I know it is a stupid idea.
    Muse smiled widely. "That is the best idea EVER!" she yelled, attracting stares.
    "But then, my granny will murder us." she said with fear.
    "But it would be worth it!"
    I have an idea around that. if you want. You can be accepted into a exchange student program, were you can come with me and it would all work out! Stamps smiles. He certainly was a cute filly just like he was a cute nymph as a changling.
    "mmm... I don't know if I would be trusted to that... my grades quite... terrible." she smiled ashamed. A certain OTHER pink filly alongside with a grey filly gotten closer.
    Muse looked terrified. Even more than at the battle against the angel council.
    Excuse me, Muse and I are having a conversation. Stamps says as she and muse walk past Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.
    I can help you with your schooling I can tutor you. then you can transfer. You see!
    "W..wait." Daimond Tiara said. her tone was quite.. irresistble.
    "I know you weren't yesterday, Muse.. and a lot happend.." she said, looking guilty. Silver Spoon nudged her. "I'm sorry for anything!" she bursted out, and galloped away.
    Muse stood dumb strucked.
    Stamps looked at Muse confused.
    What was that about?
    "I think that we gotten back to the wrong dimension!" she started to freak out.
    And then she seen trio of fillies with freakingly smiliar cutie marks.
    "The world came to it's end!!!" she started to freak out. The glassed grey filly sighed. "I guess... this is a fair reaction..."
    Stamps nods as he thinks he realized what was going on.

Let me guess, those three while Muse was gone did not have cutie marks. I would even go as far to say they worked hard to find them. Then they did something that made her.
    Points to Diamond Tiara.

Nice, which means Muse is not use to it, since she was once a bully to Muse. Stamps so wanted to say my flower, but he had to keep his cover. especially as a filly, it may be strange to have a same sex special somepony.
    "Wow. Are you like.. a detective or something?" the grey filly gotten impressed. Muse kept on freaking out.
    "Yes... they were THE blank flanks of school.. and Diamond Tiara... made even me hate her." she said. "I got nooooooooo idea what exactly they did to her, but she turned into a real princess!" she said with an admire.
    "And..." she stared strangely and muse. "We gave Muse quite a hard time... who are you again?"
    Me? I am um. Muse's friend from Vanhoover. I am visiting today. I was with her when we both disappeared. She looked to Muse, and saw her freaking out. Stamps puts an hoof around Muse and hugged her.
    It is okay Muse, we are safe.
    "You don't understand! Diamond Tiara apoligzed! Is she.. a changling? Can you check this out?" she shaked you.
    Silver Spoon sighedand walked away.
    Stamps smiled as he held Muse in his arms.
    Changlings can't feel other changlings emotions, except for my mother, So I felt her, I know she is a pony. She is nice now okay. She is not mean anymore. Remember what you said, in Equestria you can make enemies your friend.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Side Stories from the three

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    The Cycle

Stamps smiled as he held Muse in his arms.
    Changlings can't feel other changlings emotions, except for my mother, So I felt her, I know she is a pony. She is nice now okay. She is not mean anymore. Remember what you said, in Equestria you can make enemies your friend.
    "But.. bu...but..." she looked dizzy. She... grinned evily.
    "So... now it's the best time to take revange!" she looked at Tiara with hate, as she organized what seemed to be serach group for a lost notebook.
    "She won't dare to strike me back!"
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    "But.. bu...but..." she looked dizzy. She... grinned evily.
    "So... now it's the best time to take revange!" she looked at Tiara with hate, as she organized what seemed to be serach group for a lost notebook.
    "She won't dare to strike me back!"
    Stamps seems to pull out a newspaper and swats Muse on the head, it did not hurt, but it was noticeable.

No Muse. I won't let the filly who stole my heart, and feeds me her love do that. You are a good filly, and shall not hurt her. He then still in a fillies body hugs Muse.
    I love you to much to let you fall. Just like in Equina, I will be your conscious.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

"Fine." she sighed.

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Stamps tackles Muse to the ground and hugs her as hard as he could in a filly body.
    "Thank you Muse thank you thank you thank you. " they are getting looks again.
    "So now about you getting transferred to me school."

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

By the way you 2, we could do a side adventure with Sketch Book - Tea Agony and Sugar/Saffron. If you wanna roleplay Sketch Book wanting to learn from Sugar and Saffron what love is like.

But thats only a suggestion. Maybe it will be too ackward for Sugar and Saffron? I know Saffron would need convincing first... same for Sugar to be honest, she wont understand why Sketch Book need that.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

OOC
    Saffron would be wary, but as i have told you, I am game for it.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

Staff-
    sound like fun!

Cycle-
    "Alright!" she said with enthisam

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

OCC

Not now though, RL is being... distracting. But we could do so in the coming days. I should have some time tommorow or better yet, Monday.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

The Staff

Very well Emmerlaus let us know when you are ready, in the mean time we can do all our PM talks here.

The Cycle

Lets have fun today, then i can get my grandma to send a letter to Mrs. Cherreli. OKAY!

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

"Sound great!" she hopped in place.
    And then.. the bell ringed.
    "awwwwww..." she groaned.

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

Stamps smiled at Muse as he started to walk towards the class.

Come on Flower, why don't you follow your butterfly and come to class with me. Why don't we get a head start on our being in school together?

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

She blushed. "You almost making it sound like fun!"
    The class stared at Muse akwardly. Cheelie coughed. "Well class today will join us.. Muse Bloom friend. Her name is..." she looked questionly at Stamps.
    Students wishpeted. "She got friends?"

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Stamps stand up and smiles to everyone.

Hi everyone. I am Stamps. back home in Olith and Vanhoover I am known as Tetrath. My home is the first of a couple changling hives that have tried to work with Ponies. When Stamps get weird and worried looks.
    Oh no no no. I am a pony, don't worry there. But I am visiting Muse, because we disappeared and found each other during the year we were magically displaced. We became friends over that time, and so here I am visiting her and I get to meet you all.

Stamps grins before sitting back down.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

They stared amazed.. but blankly.
    Tiara stood up, "Well, any friend of Muse is friend of us all! Right?" she said, and the foals cheered and welcomed Stamps with smiles and waves.
    Cheerlie smiled, looked proud at Tiara.
    Muse was schoked, but led Stamps to her place. "Wait... we got such a rare visitor! Stamps.. would you agree tell more about Vanhoover?" Cheerlie said warmly.

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Um sure. If Muse does not mind me take the spot light that is. She looks to Muse and smiles waiting for her to answer.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Muse blushed. "I want to hear about Vanhoover as well!"
    Cheerlie nodded. "Its really an intresting and inspiring place! I'm sure we could learn thing or two!"
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2015-10-11 at 12:31 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Stamps blushes.

Well, lets see where should I start. Umm My dad is Prince Spark, he is son to Queen Arlia. My mom is the fastest Changling alive Adepha. She and dad have known each other since they were kids. Before you ask yes I am adopted. My dad is not a changling, He is a dragon. He and my mom were there the day of the peace summit happened between Equetria and my home. It was right after the Chrysalis attack on Canterlot. My grandma Arlia is wise and peaceful, she wants to always insure the happiness of her people.

Stamps goes on about Olith, how they are not one of the biggest hives, but one of the leaders when it comes to peace and equality between Changlings and Ponies. It should make sense to Muse now why Stamps is so big on equality since that is what his home is like. Stamps then talks about Vanhoover and how despite being over a changling hive, they have always worked together and been at peace with each other for a couple centuries, even though the changlings only revealed themselves recently. Stamps speaks of his family with great respect and love. He especially talks of his dad and Mother. Though he does talk about Arlia and her wife Monah Spark's biological mother. Arlia is Spark's biological Father. Changlings what can you say a defined sex is not always required.

Stamps knows many would be confused by that, but unless he wanted to reveal his cover he would not go into further detail. He also speaks of his other family members Like Aunty Sina and Emmy. a changling and crystal pony couple. Also His Uncle Blaise and wife and stepson Tear Wave, and Water Slide. Water Slide and Stamps get along well.

But ya Vanhoover is a bit of a crucible of races. we accept all and are happy to be with one another. Any um questions? Stamps say this in an adorable way that makes all the colts swoon over her.
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; 2015-10-11 at 12:30 AM.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Muse stared with amazment. The CMC wishpered to each other with an excitment.
    "And there no changling... using it all this mish mash to hurt ponies?" one colt asked, probably just to have excuse to talk with sweet lil' filly stamps.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

No actually. Changlings don't hurt a pony who gives their love freely. Also they have learned to store excess emotions to eat for later. They are called E-rocks. However Ponies should not eat them. Stamps blushes making her even cuter.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

A chubby colt waving his foreleg. "Why? I bet that love could go well with waffles!"

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Stamps looks to the chubby colt.

Well let me put it to you this way. If you try to eat a E-rock, or heaven forbid an E-crystal which is a higher concentration of Emotions. You will be needing the hospital quick, because your body would not be able to handle all that extra emotions. I don't know exactly how it happens though. My dad some time accidentally eats one, when they get mixed in with the gems stones. Mom and I often have to help him out. Though thankfully Dad is a doctor, and we know how to treat E-rock posioning. And well Dad is half changling so he is not effected as badly. Also why would you want to eat something that looks like a glowing rock. Stamps giggles at some of the memories of her dad eating e-rocks of happiness.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

"Becuause it's fun!" Muse joined in. The students, mostly colts asked a lot of questions.
    Until Cheerlie decided to add her side as a Teacher, and provided a statitcs, and thanked Stamps. "Class dismissed!"
    she said cheerfully. Muse tried to reach Stamps, but he gotten circles with such a fans!

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Stamps reaches for Muse, right before getting swarmed. Stamps as a filly can't help but just fail in her reach for Muse, being slightly shorter. They all start asking Stamps more and more questions, as she is trying to look around them for Muse. She was not liking being away from her. He could feel her emotions starting to decline.

I got to go everypony, Muse still has more to show me about Ponyville. He tries to say in vain.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

"awww..."
    "But can we see you later?"
    and they left Stamps be.
    Muse looked jealuse a bit. "Wow... how.. do you do that?"

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

Stamps looks down ashamed as he was alone with Muse.

I am not an Olithian Muse. I am just naturally good at getting other to like me so I can feed, but I did not mean to do that. I only want you. I am sorry.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

"What?" Muse shaked her head. "Im happy for you. Its just.. well.." she blushed.
    "I miss my glory at the PTV.. well beside the part of getting turned into stonr and almost getting eaten by our second auntie...' she sighed.
    "I really did much better at Equinia."

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Just wait till tomorrow when we get to Vanhoover okay, you will love it there.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

"Don't you afraid other changlings will try tp have a taste of your choclate?" She said teasing as she led Stamps to the Sugar cube corner

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

Stamps smiles charmingly at Muse.
    Nope I am not worried at all, for no matter what. Since you are with me, others will respect that. We are very refined when it comes to love. Similar to the crystal empire.