New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem IC 10. The yuri is at max power.

"Sorry, just trying to strike up conversation. For myself, I think they sound either like a nuisance or a redundancy."

2. - Top - End - #272
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    "Sorry, just trying to strike up conversation. For myself, I think they sound either like a nuisance or a redundancy."
    "I dunno. I'm not really into tatoos, but piercing can look pretty hot if they're done right," Alex disagreed. "Like one ring in the nose, three rings in each ear, maybe some nipple piercings... though they seem like they'd be hell to maintain. Since I'm pretty active they probably aren't a good idea."

3. - Top - End - #273
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    With a nod, Taika heads in to see what Nate is up to.
    Nate is currently scooping snow out of his boots unto a towel your mother provided.

"Hey you two, what kept you?" He asks smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "I dunno. I'm not really into tatoos, but piercing can look pretty hot if they're done right," Alex disagreed. "Like one ring in the nose, three rings in each ear, maybe some nipple piercings... though they seem like they'd be hell to maintain. Since I'm pretty active they probably aren't a good idea."
    "Give me something to grab to kick your ass." Jessica pipes up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "Oh gods. I'm sorry." Agatha said aghast.
    Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "No problem," Mallory said, picking up her own and Tanya's, "I know she'll appreciate the gesture. Now come on, we're probably missing a good story."

She made her way back to the game, cups in hand, "Well, I got decaf for Tanya and I, and Ethan has your herbal Agatha." She frowned as she sees Agatha's guilty face, "What's wrong?"
    Agatha looks to Tanya for what to do.
    Sorry guys, it was my late day at work.
    Tanya had been about to reply to Agatha there, but Mal's timing on returning made this a bit on the awkward side. She tried her best to shrug it off though, addressing Agatha's concern first. "Like I said Agatha, you're fine. I never knew mine, so as weird it might sound, it doesn't really bug me much. Far as I'm concerned, mom, dad, and Tam are my real family, whatever a test might say."

Turning to Mal, she explains in a surprisingly blunt fashion, "Tam and I are adopted, both of us lost our birth parents when we were really little, and you walked in on the most awkward part of the conversation possible. Sorry, I honestly forgot I hadn't told you guys yet."
    Last edited by Zevox; 2015-11-04 at 07:36 PM.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

5. - Top - End - #275

RedKnightGirl

"Give me something to grab to kick your ass." Jessica pipes up.
    "Yeah if you can't use this to beat me down I don't think some piercings will help," Alex teased, holding out her long hair. "Man you are going to be PISSED when I cut this though."

6. - Top - End - #276
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Sorry guys, it was my late day at work.
    Tanya had been about to reply to Agatha there, but Mal's timing on returning made this a bit on the awkward side. She tried her best to shrug it off though, addressing Agatha's concern first. "Like I said Agatha, you're fine. I never knew mine, so as weird it might sound, it doesn't really bug me much. Far as I'm concerned, mom, dad, and Tam are my real family, whatever a test might say."

Turning to Mal, she explains in a surprisingly blunt fashion, "Tam and I are adopted, both of us lost our birth parents when we were really little, and you walked in on the most awkward part of the conversation possible. Sorry, I honestly forgot I hadn't told you guys yet."
    [It's fine, I was expecting to wait a while.]
    "Oh, I see," Mallory said, surprisingly nonchalant as she hands Tanya her tea, "That's quite alright. From the look on Agatha's face, I thought it was something serious."

7. - Top - End - #277
    Titan in the Playground

"Just girl stuff."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

8. - Top - End - #278

"Yeah if you can't use this to beat me down I don't think some piercings will help," Alex teased, holding out her long hair. "Man you are going to be PISSED when I cut this though."
    "Dammit!" Jessica stomped her foot.

"Oh, I see," Mallory said, surprisingly nonchalant as she hands Tanya her tea, "That's quite alright. From the look on Agatha's face, I thought it was something serious."
    Ethan is the perfect gentlemen as he hands Agatha his tea.

"Just girl stuff."
    Oh yeah, just the girlest of stuff. Ribbons and such. Jen adds.

Nate gives you a What is going on look.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Titan in the Playground

"Yeah, it's the maintenance that makes me question it. I mean, before and after gym, and when I swim, and probably before our trysts. Be annoying to have to keep taking them in and out. Plus, with how fast I heal, it'd be hard to keep it pierced. At least pretending to have tats is easy." She looks down her arm and focuses, with black spots appearing on her arm that form some flowing shapes.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground

"Anyways, I have experiments to run, unless you guys aren't tired."

Show

11. - Top - End - #281
    Titan in the Playground

Ethan is the perfect gentlemen as he hands Agatha his tea.
    Tanya takes her own tea from Mal in the meantime. "Thanks. And yeah, I had just explained the part about our birth parents. Guess that can come across pretty bad." She takes a fairly large drink of the tea. "Not bad. I don't usually drink much besides water and milk, but this is pretty nice stuff," she remarks, while watching Agatha and Ethan out of the corner of her eye.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

12. - Top - End - #282
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Tanya takes her own tea from Mal in the meantime. "Thanks. And yeah, I had just explained the part about our birth parents. Guess that can come across pretty bad." She takes a fairly large drink of the tea. "Not bad. I don't usually drink much besides water and milk, but this is pretty nice stuff," she remarks, while watching Agatha and Ethan out of the corner of her eye.
    "My father is really particular about what kind he gets," Mallory said, "I suppose I get that from him as well. But anyways, yes I suppose that would be something hard to make come off as not a big deal," she adds, sipping her own tea, "I can somewhat relate, actually. Being a demon, my spirit is technically not connected to my physical body in the same way yours is. As such, even though I am their daughter through genetics, one can make the argument that since I am technically inhabiting the body of their child who died in the womb, I am not my parents' birth daughter. Personally, like you I find that a rather pointless distinction. They still raised me from birth, and I consider them to be my family in every sense of the word. In fact, I feel more connected to them than I do most of my past lives."

She can't help but give a glance towards Ethan and Agatha as well, and it takes everything she has not to outwardly smirk.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-11-04 at 08:34 PM.

13. - Top - End - #283

"Yeah, it's the maintenance that makes me question it. I mean, before and after gym, and when I swim, and probably before our trysts. Be annoying to have to keep taking them in and out. Plus, with how fast I heal, it'd be hard to keep it pierced. At least pretending to have tats is easy." She looks down her arm and focuses, with black spots appearing on her arm that form some flowing shapes.
    ".... How did you do that?" Jessica asked.

"Anyways, I have experiments to run, unless you guys aren't tired."
    I think I am, but I could be persuaded to stay up. Jen replies.

"I'm good to continue." Nate replies.

"My father is really particular about what kind he gets," Mallory said, "I suppose I get that from him as well. But anyways, yes I suppose that would be something hard to make come off as not a big deal," she adds, sipping her own tea, "I can somewhat relate, actually. Being a demon, my spirit is technically not connected to my physical body in the same way yours is. As such, even though I am their daughter through genetics, one can make the argument that since I am technically inhabiting the body of their child who died in the womb, I am not my parents' birth daughter. Personally, like you I find that a rather pointless distinction. They still raised me from birth, and I consider them to be my family in every sense of the word. In fact, I feel more connected to them than I do most of my past lives."

She can't help but give a glance towards Ethan and Agatha as well, and it takes everything she has not to outwardly smirk.
    "Hmm. I'd like to pretend that my father wasn't my father." Agatha adds.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

"So... Movie I assume?"

Show

15. - Top - End - #285
    Titan in the Playground

Tana blinks a bit in surprise as Mal brings up her demon status and past lives. "Right. Huh. You know Mal, it's weirdly easy to forget that about you, despite the skin color," she responds. "I guess you're right, there is a little in common there."

After another drink of the tea, she adds, "Honestly... I have wondered at times what it'd be like. To be an angel or demon, I mean. Having all those past lives, probably knowing people out there from 'em that you care about, knowing for sure that even if you die it ain't the end. It's hard to picture."

Maybe having another angel or demon out there that you love, and can be reunited with every time. A true soulmate... she thinks, but doesn't say.

Tanya quirks an eyebrow, though more at Mal than Agatha, since she had earlier kept her from asking about the topic.

16. - Top - End - #286

"So... Movie I assume?"
    "Any ideas?" Nate asks Takia.

Tana blinks a bit in surprise as Mal brings up her demon status and past lives. "Right. Huh. You know Mal, it's weirdly easy to forget that about you, despite the skin color," she responds. "I guess you're right, there is a little in common there."

After another drink of the tea, she adds, "Honestly... I have wondered at times what it'd be like. To be an angel or demon, I mean. Having all those past lives, probably knowing people out there from 'em that you care about, knowing for sure that even if you die it ain't the end. It's hard to picture."

Maybe having another angel or demon out there that you love, and can be reunited with every time. A true soulmate... she thinks, but doesn't say.

Tanya quirks an eyebrow, though more at Mal than Agatha, since she had earlier kept her from asking about the topic.
    "Same here, same here." Ethan chuckles.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Titan in the Playground

".... How did you do that?" Jessica asked.
    "Do what? This?" She then focuses on a more striking alteration as her hair turns a cyan hue. "It's.....hard to explain. Suffice to say, I focus, I change colors. Why do you think my tentacles are such a different color from the rest of me?"

18. - Top - End - #288
    Titan in the Playground

"Ugh, not that again. Jen, you pick something."

Show

19. - Top - End - #289
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Mallory frowned at this, "Agatha, as much as you probably hate to admit it, your father is part of what defines you. However, that does not mean you need to see him as your family beyond blood. Who your family is is something you need to figure out for yourself. You owe him nothing, especially after how he treated you."

She was so close to mentioning how she considered Agatha part of her family. The only thing that stopped her was that she didn't want to embarrass Agatha (or herself) in front of their new friends.

"I'll take that as a compliment," Mallory said with a smile as she sips her tea again.

"As for what it's like... really, it's not easy for me to explain it to mortals, even smart ones like Agatha. Let's just say that while I have their memories, I have about as much of an emotional connection to my past lives as you do to your birth parents. That is, not a whole lot."

20. - Top - End - #290

"Do what? This?" She then focuses on a more striking alteration as her hair turns a cyan hue. "It's.....hard to explain. Suffice to say, I focus, I change colors. Why do you think my tentacles are such a different color from the rest of me?"
    "Because that's natural...." Jessica replied.

"Ugh, not that again. Jen, you pick something."
    Jen starts strolling through channels.

The siege for Werebear island? That any good? She asks you two.

Nate looks to you questioningly.

Mallory frowned at this, "Agatha, as much as you probably hate to admit it, your father is part of what defines you. However, that does not mean you need to see him as your family beyond blood. Who your family is is something you need to figure out for yourself. You owe him nothing, especially after how he treated you."

She was so close to mentioning how she considered Agatha part of her family. The only thing that stopped her was that she didn't want to embarrass Agatha (or herself) in front of their new friends.

"I'll take that as a compliment," Mallory said with a smile as she sips her tea again.

"As for what it's like... really, it's not easy for me to explain it to mortals, even smart ones like Agatha. Let's just say that while I have their memories, I have about as much of an emotional connection to my past lives as you do to your birth parents. That is, not a whole lot."
    "It's really weird." Agatha adds.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Titan in the Playground

"No." Heather replied shaking her head. "Just please. Leave me alone."
    Gwen nods sadly and says, "A-alright. For...For what it's worth...I'm sorry if I did something wrong." She turns and walks away, lower lip quivering as she tries to contain tears.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Titan in the Playground

"It's really weird." Agatha adds.
    "Huh," Tanya says with a small frown, "thing is, I always figured it was not remembering 'em that keeps me from feeling much about my original parents. If you say so, though."

"I... think I can get you not being able to explain it though. I once had one of my old buddies ask what it was like being adopted, and all I could really tell him was that I don't know what it's like to be anything else. Suppose that'd be the same for you, huh?"

"How he treated you...?" Tanya repeats hesitantly, having a hard time ignoring that.

23. - Top - End - #293

RedKnightGirl

"Because that's natural...." Jessica replied.
    "For P'ro'shi? Yeah it is," Alex scowled. "It's also pretty," she adds after a moments thought. "P'ro'shi won the genetic lottery I have to say. Tentacles, color shifting, fast healing, immortality, she's awesome. If she wasn't stupid enough to date me I'd be insanely jealous," she stuck out her tongue teasingly.

24. - Top - End - #294

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Gwen nods sadly and says, "A-alright. For...For what it's worth...I'm sorry if I did something wrong." She turns and walks away, lower lip quivering as she tries to contain tears.
    "You didn't do anything wrong." Heather replies hugging Gwen.

"Huh," Tanya says with a small frown, "thing is, I always figured it was not remembering 'em that keeps me from feeling much about my original parents. If you say so, though."

"I... think I can get you not being able to explain it though. I once had one of my old buddies ask what it was like being adopted, and all I could really tell him was that I don't know what it's like to be anything else. Suppose that'd be the same for you, huh?"

"How he treated you...?" Tanya repeats hesitantly, having a hard time ignoring that.
    ".... He's an *******, let's leave it at that." Agatha replied.

"For P'ro'shi? Yeah it is," Alex scowled. "It's also pretty," she adds after a moments thought. "P'ro'shi won the genetic lottery I have to say. Tentacles, color shifting, fast healing, immortality, she's awesome. If she wasn't stupid enough to date me I'd be insanely jealous," she stuck out her tongue teasingly.
    "How many girlfriends do you have?" Jessica asked with raised eyebrow.

25. - Top - End - #295

RedKnightGirl

"How many girlfriends do you have?" Jessica asked with raised eyebrow.
    "Three, and also a friend with benefits I am trying very hard not to be my girlfriend since she's not in a good place emotionally right now and it'd be bad for her," Alex replied.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"It's an imperfect analogy," Mallory admits, "But it's the closest I can make for you to understand. And yes, I would say that particular experience would be the same for us. I've had these memories with me for... well, as long as I can remember, really."

27. - Top - End - #297

"Three, and also a friend with benefits I am trying very hard not to be my girlfriend since she's not in a good place emotionally right now and it'd be bad for her," Alex replied.
    "Huh. That's alot." Jessica replies.

"It's an imperfect analogy," Mallory admits, "But it's the closest I can make for you to understand. And yes, I would say that particular experience would be the same for us. I've had these memories with me for... well, as long as I can remember, really."
    "Even your first life?" Agatha asked.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Even your first life?" Agatha asked.
    "I meant for as long as I've been... well, me," Mallory replied, "The memories I have don't go that far back. There is a limit to my knowledge of the past, just like you probably don't remember every moment of your life. The farther back in history my memories go, the less clear things are."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-11-04 at 09:59 PM.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

".... He's an *******, let's leave it at that." Agatha replied.
    "Alright," Tanya answers, still clearly concerned but not wanting to upset Agatha by pressing on a topic that would obviously do little but (that was the first time she'd heard the other girl swear, after all).

Tanya chuckles. "Yeah, that is typically how memories work," she can't help but snark at that.

30. - Top - End - #300

"I meant for as long as I've been... well, me," Mallory replied, "The memories I have don't go that far back. There is a limit to my knowledge of the past, just like you probably don't remember every moment of your life. The farther back in history my memories go, the less clear things are."
    "Huh. Ver would have sworn she remembered every single moment of every life." Agatha chuckled.