New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem IC 10. The yuri is at max power.

"I know... I just don't know how..." Taika looks up at Nate as he comes back in. "So what was that?"
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

2. - Top - End - #32
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"Because P'ro'shi has evolved to live in the dark, frigid depths of the ocean and I'm weird," Alex replies simply. "That and icecream is yummy. You?"

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Long enough to get you home. Luna replied.
    Sakata shrugs.

Okay. But what about you? Will you be able to get home?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

4. - Top - End - #34
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "I know... I just don't know how..." Taika looks up at Nate as he comes back in. "So what was that?"
    "Hey, I might have to stay the night. Is it possible?" He asks as he looks a window.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "Because P'ro'shi has evolved to live in the dark, frigid depths of the ocean and I'm weird," Alex replies simply. "That and icecream is yummy. You?"
    ".... No reason." Jessica replies not seeming to want to talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Sakata shrugs.

Okay. But what about you? Will you be able to get home?
    I don't know. Maybe. Luna responded with a shrug.

Then a smirk

I'll be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

Oh. Okay then.

Sakata watches the snow falling outside their little bubble for a minute, then she turns back to Luna.

Did you enjoy your cake?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

6. - Top - End - #36

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Oh. Okay then.

Sakata watches the snow falling outside their little bubble for a minute, then she turns back to Luna.

Did you enjoy your cake?
    "I did! Also did you see? Luna payed with a 100 dollar bill! She must be rich!" Sarah butts in.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

7. - Top - End - #37

RedKnightGirl

"Oh Minion," Alex sighed, shaking her head despairingly before wrapping her arm around Jessica's shoulders. "Something is up with you you. And you know when I want something I'll either bug you until you give up from annoyance or beat it out of you. Let's save us some trouble and skip to the part we talk about it, okay?" Despite the way she phrased it it's clear she cares about what's bothering her.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

Agatha does not seem to be amused by your snarky commentary.

"Jeez! Mal! Keep it down. I'm trying to watch..." She starts before Ethan joins in.

"We lost a lot of souls, when the boom mics allied with the Werebears." He agrees laughing.
    Tanya can't help but smirk at Ethan's remarks. He always did have a good sense of humor.

Fortunately, Tanya finds a ample chest of her own to land safely in.

Perhaps unfortunately this chest belongs to Agatha.

"Are you done jumping around?" She asks, annoyed.
    There's a brief moment where Tanya is simply still, too stunned by this to react. It passes quickly, and she pulls herself away from Agatha in a fraction of a second after getting her senses back. "Sorry, sh**, I'm so sorry!" she says, blushing furiously. "T-that was a total accident! I-I just got too into the action there..." She looks away, unable to make eye contact with Agatha out of embarrassment and shame.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Agatha does not seem to be amused by your snarky commentary.

"Jeez! Mal! Keep it down. I'm trying to watch..." She starts before Ethan joins in.

"We lost a lot of souls, when the boom mics allied with the Werebears." He agrees laughing.
    "Sorry," Mallory mutters guiltily to Agatha, before taking another bite of pizza. While providing commentary on these sorts of movies wasn't unusual for her, Mallory had to admit that she had been doing it more with this movie than usual. She guessed it was because she was still kind of nervous about having people other than Agatha over at her house, one of whom she just met.

And who apparently liked her jokes. Mallory gave him an approving smirk from her chair.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    There's a brief moment where Tanya is simply still, too stunned by this to react. It passes quickly, and she pulls herself away from Agatha in a fraction of a second after getting her senses back. "Sorry, sh**, I'm so sorry!" she says, blushing furiously. "T-that was a total accident! I-I just got too into the action there..." She looks away, unable to make eye contact with Agatha out of embarrassment and shame.
    Mallory glared angrily at Tanya, "What did I say about rough-housing? Sit back down! You're lucky you didn't break anything."

"Are you okay?" she asked Agatha, clearly concerned.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Mallory glared angrily at Tanya, "What did I say about rough-housing? Sit back down! You're lucky you didn't break anything."

"Are you okay?" she asked Agatha, clearly concerned.
    "Y-yeah, that was pretty boneheaded of me..." Tanya agrees, returning to her seat, eyes on the floor, her blush not going down. "It was just getting so exciting, I couldn't help myself..." she mutters.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

"Hey, I might have to stay the night. Is it possible?" He asks as he looks a window.
    "Of course, you always have a place here. What happened?"

Show

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Y-yeah, that was pretty boneheaded of me..." Tanya agrees, returning to her seat, eyes on the floor, her blush not going down. "It was just getting so exciting, I couldn't help myself..." she mutters.
    Mallory sighed. While she was still angry at Tanya, it wasn't hard for her to feel a little pity for the poor girl.

"Just... don't do it again, okay?" she said with a hint of irritation, "I can use my magic to get rid of minor scuffs and scratches, but I can't really do much if you break something or someone other than try to explain it to my parents. And yours. I would really like you to come over more often, but I can't let you if you can't control yourself."

Mallory blinked. Did she really just say that out loud? She hunched over in embarrassment and went back to eating her pizza in silence.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-10-30 at 05:55 PM.

13. - Top - End - #43

"Oh Minion," Alex sighed, shaking her head despairingly before wrapping her arm around Jessica's shoulders. "Something is up with you you. And you know when I want something I'll either bug you until you give up from annoyance or beat it out of you. Let's save us some trouble and skip to the part we talk about it, okay?" Despite the way she phrased it it's clear she cares about what's bothering her.
    "Gah! Can you not call me minion in public!" Jessica asks jumping back.

"Of course, you always have a place here. What happened?"
    "Look out the window." Nate suggests.

And you find a winter wonderland.

"I'm not sure it's safe to go home."

Are you sure, us saying here is wise? Jen asks trying to give eye signals to Takia, Nate misses the signals due to looking out the window.

@The movie party!

"Yeah I'm fine." Agatha replies. "As long as someone keeps to their seat!" She says glaring more out of annoyance then any real rage.

"So anyone want to speculate why the actress was in this movie?" Ethan teases.
    Last edited by Illven; 2015-10-30 at 05:56 PM.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Titan in the Playground

Taika gives a shrug, matching eyes with Jen. "Wiser than going out there. I'm not flying you guys in that weather, and mom won't be home until late..." Taika looks at Jen as though a thought just occurred. "I guess our movie date is canceled, Nate." Taika sighs wistfully. If this were a different type of anime, this would be a way for things to go very right instead of very wrong. Two of the objects of her affection snowed in at her house? Gah, damn your monogamy! "So... What do you guys want to do after finishing homework?"

Show

15. - Top - End - #45

RedKnightGirl

"Gah! Can you not call me minion in public!" Jessica asks jumping back.
    "If it'll get you to stop being a brat and open up? Sure," Alex shrugged.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Yeah I'm fine." Agatha replies. "As long as someone keeps to their seat!" She says glaring more out of annoyance then any real rage.

"I can think of two big reasons," Mallory snarked, "Three when she bends over."

She shoots an apologetic look at Agatha as she takes a swig of soda. Mallory hoped that her friend understood that while she was trying to stop, that set-up was just too perfect to let slip by.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-10-30 at 06:19 PM.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

Mallory sighed. While she was still angry at Tanya, it wasn't hard for her to feel a little pity for the poor girl.

"Just... don't do it again, okay?" she said with a hint of irritation, "I can use my magic to get rid of minor scuffs and scratches, but I can't really do much if you break something or someone other than try to explain it to my parents. And yours. I would really like you to come over more often, but I can't let you if you can't control yourself."

Mallory blinked. Did she really just say that out loud? She hunched over in embarrassment and went back to eating her pizza in silence.
    @The movie party!

"O-okay..." Tanya answered. Her blush recedes only slowly. Unintended and awkward as it was, that was the first time she had ever... well, touched, sort of... another girl there, and between that and the fact that the movie's protagonist couldn't help but remind of it, it was a source of embarrassment - and other thoughts - that wasn't going away nearly quickly enough for her.

In fact, she almost didn't catch Mal's remark because of it. Almost. She looks up at the demon girl as she realizes what she said and gives her a small smile. "Heh, well, maybe I can have you guys over at my place next time. It's not as big, but we ain't a huge group."

"Cheap flick like this, can't have been for the money," Tanya answers. "My bet would be she likes this kinda stuff just as much as we do."

She shoots an apologetic look at Agatha as she takes a swig of soda. Mallory hoped that her friend understood that while she was trying to stop, that set-up was just too perfect to let slip by.
    Tanya can't help but gape at Mallory at that remark. Of all the people she would've expected to be making lewd jokes, the straight-laced demon girl was near the bottom of the list.

18. - Top - End - #48

Taika gives a shrug, matching eyes with Jen. "Wiser than going out there. I'm not flying you guys in that weather, and mom won't be home until late..." Taika looks at Jen as though a thought just occurred. "I guess our movie date is canceled, Nate." Taika sighs wistfully. If this were a different type of anime, this would be a way for things to go very right instead of very wrong. Two of the objects of her affection snowed in at her house? Gah, damn your monogamy! "So... What do you guys want to do after finishing homework?"
    I don't know anything good on tv? Jen asked.

"Heh, Snowball fight?" Nate teases.

"If it'll get you to stop being a brat and open up? Sure," Alex shrugged.
    "I don't want to share my problems in the middle of an icecream store!" Jessica replied.

Agatha rolls her eyes.

Ethan laughs, but then waves his hand.

"You mis-understand me." He says. "I meant. Why did she agree?"

19. - Top - End - #49

RedKnightGirl

"I don't want to share my problems in the middle of an icecream store!" Jessica replied.
    "We can huddle in a corner," Alex offered seriously.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground

" Despite what xe says, it's entirely xir missing out." P'ro'shi states plainly, taking a couple leaps of logic as to what the problem might be.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"O-okay..." Tanya answered. Her blush recedes only slowly. Unintended and awkward as it was, that was the first time she had ever... well, touched, sort of... another girl there, and between that and the fact that the movie's protagonist couldn't help but remind of it, it was a source of embarrassment - and other thoughts - that wasn't going away nearly quickly enough for her.

In fact, she almost didn't catch Mal's remark because of it. Almost. She looks up at the demon girl as she realizes what she said and gives her a small smile. "Heh, well, maybe I can have you guys over at my place next time. It's not as big, but we ain't a huge group."

"Cheap flick like this, can't have been for the money," Tanya answers. "My bet would be she likes this kinda stuff just as much as we do."

Tanya can't help but gape at Mallory at that remark. Of all the people she would've expected to be making lewd jokes, the straight-laced demon girl was near the bottom of the list.
    Mallory blinked at Tanya's invitation, looking about as stunned as Tanya did of her joke. "Um... yes, that would... that sounds like fun."

She couldn't help but smile a little at this. Someone was actually inviting her over to their house, not for some party or to help them with school, but just to hang out. Because they liked her company. Disastrous attempts to hang out at Agatha's aside, this almost never happened to her.

It felt good.

Agatha rolls her eyes.

Ethan laughs, but then waves his hand.

"You mis-understand me." He says. "I meant. Why did she agree?"
    "Well, on that front I think Tanya may be right," Mallory said, "That or she's new to Hollywood and couldn't find anything better."

Speaking of Tanya, she was looking at her funny. Out of instinct, Mallory felt her forehead for any signs of horn growth. As expected, nothing was there, but she was still a little concerned. And self-conscious.

"Are you okay?" she asked the girl, "I didn't think my acceptance of your invitation was that shocking to you."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-10-30 at 06:55 PM.

22. - Top - End - #52

"We can huddle in a corner," Alex offered seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    " Despite what xe says, it's entirely xir missing out." P'ro'shi states plainly, taking a couple leaps of logic as to what the problem might be.
    Jessica turns to P'ro'shi.

"What?" She asks blinking in confusion.

23. - Top - End - #53

Mallory blinked at Tanya's invitation, looking about as stunned as Tanya did of her joke. "Um... yes, that would... that sounds like fun."

She couldn't help but smile a little at this. Someone was actually inviting her over to their house, not for some party or to help them with school, but just to hang out. Because they liked her company. Disastrous attempts to hang out at Agatha's aside, this almost never happened to her.

It felt good.

"Well, on that front I think Tanya may be right," Mallory said, "That or she's new to Hollywood and couldn't find anything better."

Speaking of Tanya, she was looking at her funny. Out of instinct, Mallory felt her forehead for any signs of horn growth. As expected, nothing was there, but she was still a little concerned. And self-conscious.

"Are you okay?" she asked the girl, "I didn't think my acceptance of your invitation was that shocking to you."
    "Oh that's boring. You two are being boring." Ethan comments.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground

Tanya blinks once at Mal's statement, surprised that the other girl had mistaken why she was looking at her like that. "It ain't that," she says. "Just... was not expectin' a crack like that outta you of all people." She thinks for a moment before adding, "Gotta admit, it's kinda nice seeing you relax and cut loose like that. Didn't know you had it in you."

It wasn't completely lost on Tanya that a joke like Mallory had made coming from Alex would've annoyed her to no end. Coming from Mal though, it felt like it had an entirely different meaning somehow, which made her more at ease with it. And it wasn't like she hadn't been thinking basically the same thing after all, she just wasn't comfortable saying it.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Titan in the Playground

Jessica turns to P'ro'shi.

"What?" She asks blinking in confusion.
    "Sorry, did I assume too much?"
    She then makes a motion likes she's putting on some manner of detective hat before she starts rattling off her leaps.
    "You seem to regard us being here as unusual, implying that being here would be unusual for you as well. Given what's served here, it stands to figure that this means that you're likely here for some manner of comfort after distressing, unusual event. Given the day, this likely indicates some manner of interpersonal distress. Most likely being you were either turned down, dumped, or betrayed."

26. - Top - End - #56

Tanya blinks once at Mal's statement, surprised that the other girl had mistaken why she was looking at her like that. "It ain't that," she says. "Just... was not expectin' a crack like that outta you of all people." She thinks for a moment before adding, "Gotta admit, it's kinda nice seeing you relax and cut loose like that. Didn't know you had it in you."

It wasn't completely lost on Tanya that a joke like Mallory had made coming from Alex would've annoyed her to no end. Coming from Mal though, it felt like it had an entirely different meaning somehow, which made her more at ease with it. And it wasn't like she hadn't been thinking basically the same thing after all, she just wasn't comfortable saying it.
    "Oh, is she usually spun up?" Ethan asks Tanya, then face palms

"Probably should not have asked that in front of her."

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    "Sorry, did I assume too much?"
    She then makes a motion likes she's putting on some manner of detective hat before she starts rattling off her leaps.
    "You seem to regard us being here as unusual, implying that being here would be unusual for you as well. Given what's served here, it stands to figure that this means that you're likely here for some manner of comfort after distressing, unusual event. Given the day, this likely indicates some manner of interpersonal distress. Most likely being you were either turned down, dumped, or betrayed."
    Jessica waits.

".... I'm going now."

27. - Top - End - #57
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh? Then what'd you have in mind?" Tanya asks. "Like... she had the hots for the director, or something?"

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Oh really?" Mallory asked, sounding annoyed at his comment, "What's your explanation for her being in the movie, then?"

"Oh," Mallory said with a tone of embarrassment, "Yes, well, I suppose that is an unusual thing for you to hear from me. My humor is not usually that crude. After all, I would get in trouble if I said something like that in school, and even out of it I would rather people have a more respectable image of me. That's probably the worst you'll hear out of me."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-10-30 at 07:32 PM.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, is she usually spun up?" Ethan asks Tanya, then face palms

"Probably should not have asked that in front of her."
    Tanya says nothing in particular to that remark, though she does have a small smirk on her face. She actually doubts Mal will mind the remark much, but prefers to let the other girl's reaction speak for itself.

"Oh," Mallory said with a tone of embarrassment, "Yes, well, I suppose that is an unusual thing for you to hear from me. My humor is not usually that crude. After all, I would get in trouble if I said something like that in school, and even out of it I would rather people have a more respectable image of me. That's probably the worst you'll hear out of me."
    "I can live with that," Tanya says with a smile. "'Sides, ain't like I can disagree on that one." She leans back in her seat and puts her hands behind her head, finally starting to relax as the conversation takes her mind off her accident. "Though I doubt you'd get in trouble saying that at our school. I mean, we both know someone who routinely gets away with worse."

30. - Top - End - #60
    Titan in the Playground

I don't know anything good on tv? Jen asked.

"Heh, Snowball fight?" Nate teases.
    "Not on TV. The only station we get is news. Encourages us to stay outside playing. Speaking of, that's not a bad idea, Nate. Gets everyone running around outside."

Show