New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem IC 10. The yuri is at max power.

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "Sure. Perhaps tomorrow after school?" Agatha asks.
    "Sounds like a plan," Tanya responds. "You'll see, it'll take time, but once you're doing things right, all that exercise is sure to start paying off."

"In the meantime though, think we need to get back to the gym," Tanya remarked. "Hope Ms. Lienstein has gotten Alex to cool the heck off. It's a wonder the nurse's office wasn't crowded when we got there, the way she was playin'."
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

2. - Top - End - #782
    Titan in the Playground

Mm... Jen was so warm. She already missed the physical comfort that a warm body brought. It's a shame Jen wasn't as forward or open, so Taika just enjoyed the hug for what it was worth.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

3. - Top - End - #783
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "Sounds like a plan," Tanya responds. "You'll see, it'll take time, but once you're doing things right, all that exercise is sure to start paying off."

"In the meantime though, think we need to get back to the gym," Tanya remarked. "Hope Ms. Lienstein has gotten Alex to cool the heck off. It's a wonder the nurse's office wasn't crowded when we got there, the way she was playin'."
    "Maybe they think they'll be all brave and cool if they hide how injured they are?" Agatha suggests

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Mm... Jen was so warm. She already missed the physical comfort that a warm body brought. It's a shame Jen wasn't as forward or open, so Taika just enjoyed the hug for what it was worth.
    So. That's good. Ashley doesn't seem to be too worried about the debate. Jen replied.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #784
    Titan in the Playground

"Maybe they think they'll be all brave and cool if they hide how injured they are?" Agatha suggests
    "Maybe," Tanya replied as they started walking. She was like that with some things, she supposed. Not her health, though. No way her mom would stand for her doing anything stupid when it came to that. "Kinda dumb of them if so, though. Just means they're risking making those injuries worse."

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

5. - Top - End - #785

"Maybe," Tanya replied as they started walking. She was like that with some things, she supposed. Not her health, though. No way her mom would stand for her doing anything stupid when it came to that. "Kinda dumb of them if so, though. Just means they're risking making those injuries worse."
    "But then, they'll look even braver and tougher." Agatha replied disdainfully.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

6. - Top - End - #786
    Titan in the Playground

So. That's good. Ashley doesn't seem to be too worried about the debate. Jen replied.
    "Nope, should be a good showing."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

7. - Top - End - #787

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Nope, should be a good showing."
    So do you want to head back to gym? Jen asked the two ladies in her arms.

8. - Top - End - #788
    Titan in the Playground

"But then, they'll look even braver and tougher." Agatha replied disdainfully.
    "Sure, right up until they land themselves a trip to a hospital," Tanya deadpanned. "Nobody looks tough on a stretcher, and I doubt they'll feel all that brave if they find out not gettin' something looked at or treated has left 'em with a permanent problem."

The two rounded the corner and reached the gym. It was all Tanya could do to hide her disappointment seeing Jessica still up and about. But at least Alex seemed calmer. Probably a result of having Luna around, Tanya decided.

9. - Top - End - #789

"Sure, right up until they land themselves a trip to a hospital," Tanya deadpanned. "Nobody looks tough on a stretcher, and I doubt they'll feel all that brave if they find out not gettin' something looked at or treated has left 'em with a permanent problem."

The two rounded the corner and reached the gym. It was all Tanya could do to hide her disappointment seeing Jessica still up and about. But at least Alex seemed calmer. Probably a result of having Luna around, Tanya decided.
    Agatha walks into the gym apprehensive.

Then sees Nate.

"Hey... Um. Do you know Nate?" She says trying, and failing not to smile.

10. - Top - End - #790
    Titan in the Playground

Agatha walks into the gym apprehensive.

Then sees Nate.

"Hey... Um. Do you know Nate?" She says trying, and failing not to smile.
    "No, I don't," Tanya answered, though she thought she'd heard the name before somewhere. "Friend of yours?" she asks, guessing from the smile.

11. - Top - End - #791

"No, I don't," Tanya answered, though she thought she'd heard the name before somewhere. "Friend of yours?" she asks, guessing from the smile.
    "Uh. Kinda." Agatha said brushing her hair out of her face.

"I kinda like him alot too." She admitted blushing.

12. - Top - End - #792
    Titan in the Playground

"Uh. Kinda." Agatha said brushing her hair out of her face.

"I kinda like him alot too." She admitted blushing.
    "Oh," Tanya said, not quite able to keep her voice neutral. Well, crap, that was a bit of a snag in Ethan's hopes of getting her to go out with him. "I, uh, thought the guy you liked was that Steve person?" Tanya asked, genuinely confused, given how both Agatha and Mal had acted like finding someone for her was going to be very hard when it turned out he wasn't an option - for whatever reason, she'd never heard - back on valentine's day.

13. - Top - End - #793
    Titan in the Playground

"What are you looking for in a book?" Heather asked.
    "Truths. Not truths of the moment, but truths forever. That's not to say fiction is of little value, though."

14. - Top - End - #794

"Oh," Tanya said, not quite able to keep her voice neutral. Well, crap, that was a bit of a snag in Ethan's hopes of getting her to go out with him. "I, uh, thought the guy you liked was that Steve person?" Tanya asked, genuinely confused, given how both Agatha and Mal had acted like finding someone for her was going to be very hard when it turned out he wasn't an option - for whatever reason, she'd never heard - back on valentine's day.
    "I'm not dating anyone yet." Agatha replied defensively. "I can like more then one person."

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    "Truths. Not truths of the moment, but truths forever. That's not to say fiction is of little value, though."
    "So like defining moments?" Heather asked.

15. - Top - End - #795
    Titan in the Playground

"I'm not dating anyone yet." Agatha replied defensively. "I can like more then one person."
    "True," Tanya answered calmly, a bit surprised by that reaction and not wanting Agatha to think that she was saying she was doing something wrong. "I'm just surprised, is all. How come you didn't try giving him something on valentine's day, then?" she asked.

16. - Top - End - #796
    Titan in the Playground

"So like defining moments?" Heather asked.
    "More like defining themes. Even if every word of something is a lie, that doesn't mean it can't belie something true."

17. - Top - End - #797

"True," Tanya answered calmly, a bit surprised by that reaction and not wanting Agatha to think that she was saying she was doing something wrong. "I'm just surprised, is all. How come you didn't try giving him something on valentine's day, then?" she asked.
    "He was dating Takia at the time." Agatha replied. "They broke up afterwards." She added as explanation.

"More like defining themes. Even if every word of something is a lie, that doesn't mean it can't belie something true."
    "What themes do you like then?" Heather asks.

18. - Top - End - #798
    Titan in the Playground

"What themes do you like then?" Heather asks.
    P'ro'shi merely gives a shrug. "Ones I haven't seen before. Things already seen are of little value to me."

19. - Top - End - #799
    Titan in the Playground

"He was dating Takia at the time." Agatha replied. "They broke up afterwards." She added as explanation.
    Taika.... Taika... "The vamp chick that hypnotized me earlier?" Tanya half-asked, half-stated as the name clicked. Quite the coincidence, that. Actually, now that she thought about it, maybe that weird panic attack she'd had earlier was some kind of side-effect of the hypnosis. It might be a very good thing Mal had set up that spell of her own indeed, if so.

"Huh. Wonder how he's taking that?" she remarked, glancing over at Nate.

20. - Top - End - #800

P'ro'shi merely gives a shrug. "Ones I haven't seen before. Things already seen are of little value to me."
    "Ah, so NOVEL experiences!" Heather replies with a grin.

21. - Top - End - #801

Taika.... Taika... "The vamp chick that hypnotized me earlier?" Tanya half-asked, half-stated as the name clicked. Quite the coincidence, that. Actually, now that she thought about it, maybe that weird panic attack she'd had earlier was some kind of side-effect of the hypnosis. It might be a very good thing Mal had set up that spell of her own indeed, if so.

"Huh. Wonder how he's taking that?" she remarked, glancing over at Nate.
    "Pretty good I think.... I hope." Agatha replies.

22. - Top - End - #802
    Titan in the Playground

"Pretty good I think.... I hope." Agatha replies.
    "You don't know?" Tanya said, eyebrow raising. So they didn't speak much, if it had been a week or two since the break-up.

"Well, you could go find out," she suggested. "You got the excuse of wanting to introduce me, if you want. Trust me, if there's one thing I definitely get, it's being nervous around people you like and needing someone else there for support," she said sincerely. Plus on the up side it would give her the chance to see whether Nate seemed interested in Agatha, or if he was too torn up over his break-up to be interested in anyone else yet.

23. - Top - End - #803
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I'm waiting for Ashley." Lorena says.

"Waiting for Ashley, what?" Ashley asks as she walks into the room.

"Oh, huh. Nothing! How are you?" Lorena calls out clearly love struck.

"Are you two the only ones here right now? Where is everyone!" Ashley said annoyed, as she absently mindedly gave Lorena a hug.
    "I don't know," Mallory said, shooting a glare at Lorena, "You would think that given the importance of this afternoon that they would take the opportunity to meet that has been given to them."

She would say that she was surprised that Lorena came at all, but her reaction when Ashley entered the room reminded Mallory of the real reason Lorena probably showed up. She couldn't blame Ashley for being too distracted to notice, but found it weird that Lorena apparently didn't realize how obvious she was.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-11-21 at 09:21 PM.

24. - Top - End - #804

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "I don't know," Mallory said, shooting a glare at Lorena, "You would think that given the importance of this afternoon that they would take the opportunity to meet that has been given to them."

She would say that she was surprised that Lorena came at all, but her reaction when Ashley entered the room reminded Mallory of the real reason Lorena probably showed up. She couldn't blame Ashley for being too distracted to notice, but found it weird that Lorena apparently didn't realize how obvious she was.
    "Well thank you two for coming." Ashley beamed at both of you.

"So, show me what you got, you two." She said beckoning to Mal's paper.

Lorena looks at you to start.

25. - Top - End - #805
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Well thank you two for coming." Ashley beamed at both of you.

"So, show me what you got, you two." She said beckoning to Mal's paper.

Lorena looks at you to start.
    Mallory nodded, then turned to Ashley, "Well, I figure that a good game-plan would be to focus on cases of magic-based crimes committed by non-sorcerers, especially those where their status as a magic user was only found out after the fact and thus could have been prevented if a registration system was in place. I've got figures on those, as well as census data, estimated numbers for each type of magic user, both national and global, and a list of common magic spells used that can remain undetected if not properly searched for. I also think we need to make sure everyone is on the same page about whether vampires should be registered alongside the others, as they reside in a sort of gray area that Southington might try to exploit to sow discord among us. Lorena and I agree that they probably should on the basis of their hypnotic gaze."

She handed the folder to Ashley for her to look over, hoping that it was more than sufficient.

26. - Top - End - #806

"You don't know?" Tanya said, eyebrow raising. So they didn't speak much, if it had been a week or two since the break-up.

"Well, you could go find out," she suggested. "You got the excuse of wanting to introduce me, if you want. Trust me, if there's one thing I definitely get, it's being nervous around people you like and needing someone else there for support," she said sincerely. Plus on the up side it would give her the chance to see whether Nate seemed interested in Agatha, or if he was too torn up over his break-up to be interested in anyone else yet.
    Agatha looks really happy at that.

"Hey, Nate!" She calls out waving him over.

"I want you to meet my friend Tanya." She said gesturing to you.

"Oh. Hey Tanya." Nate said clasping your hand and shaking it.

27. - Top - End - #807

Mallory nodded, then turned to Ashley, "Well, I figure that a good game-plan would be to focus on cases of magic-based crimes committed by non-sorcerers, especially those where their status as a magic user was only found out after the fact and thus could have been prevented if a registration system was in place. I've got figures on those, as well as census data, estimated numbers for each type of magic user, both national and global, and a list of common magic spells used that can remain undetected if not properly searched for. I also think we need to make sure everyone is on the same page about whether vampires should be registered alongside the others, as they reside in a sort of gray area that Southington might try to exploit to sow discord among us. Lorena and I agree that they probably should on the basis of their hypnotic gaze."

She handed the folder to Ashley for her to look over, hoping that it was more than sufficient.
    "Well since you're the only two who seem to be working, that's what we'll be going for then." Ashley replied before turning her head to sneeze.

"Oh no, are you okay?" Lorena asks worried. Totally taking the excuse to feel for a fever.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Ashley replied BATing away the hand. "What do we say when they registration is a slippery slope to discrimination?" She asks Mal.

28. - Top - End - #808
    Titan in the Playground

Agatha looks really happy at that.

"Hey, Nate!" She calls out waving him over.

"I want you to meet my friend Tanya." She said gesturing to you.

"Oh. Hey Tanya." Nate said clasping your hand and shaking it.
    "Yo," Tanya replies, having to briefly balance the ice pack on her wrist while using her other hand to shake. "Sorry the hand's a bit wet there. Got this after that little slip-up earlier you mighta seen," she remarked. "Ain't bad, but gotta keep the swelling down to make sure it don't get worse, y'know?"

29. - Top - End - #809
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Well since you're the only two who seem to be working, that's what we'll be going for then." Ashley replied before turning her head to sneeze.

"Oh no, are you okay?" Lorena asks worried. Totally taking the excuse to feel for a fever.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Ashley replied BATing away the hand. "What do we say when they registration is a slippery slope to discrimination?" She asks Mal.
    Mallory frowned, "I admit, that is probably going to be one of the tougher counterpoints we'll get. Personally, I would say that when the people being registered are potentially capable of things like mind control and weaponizing the water and air with only a few words, being in a database is a rather small price to pay for safety and greater accountability."

"And are you sure you're okay?" she added, "It would be a shame if you had to drop out because you got sick. Or spread it to the rest of the team."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-11-21 at 10:22 PM.

30. - Top - End - #810

"Yo," Tanya replies, having to briefly balance the ice pack on her wrist while using her other hand to shake. "Sorry the hand's a bit wet there. Got this after that little slip-up earlier you mighta seen," she remarked. "Ain't bad, but gotta keep the swelling down to make sure it don't get worse, y'know?"
    "Oh, what happened to your hand?" Nate asked re-actively

Mallory frowned, "I admit, that is probably going to be one of the tougher counterpoints we'll get. Personally, I would say that when the people being registered are potentially capable of things like mind control and weaponizing the water and air with only a few words, being in a database is a rather small price to pay for safety and greater accountability."

"And are you sure you're okay?" she added, "It would be a shame if you had to drop out because you got sick. Or spread it to the rest of the team."
    "Plus we register guns, but don't prosecute gun owners." Lorena replies

"I'll be fine." Ashley said dismissively.