New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 173233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1534
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem IC 10. The yuri is at max power.

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Sakata closes her eyes, takes a deep breath, and exhales slowly, opening her eyes as she does so. She takes Agatha's hand up, reaches for her pinky, and grasps onto something just under it. Strong. Gentle. He will be ideal. When the time comes, he will ride through Hellfire for you. I do not see the end of your string, Agatha Commons, but the one to whom you are bound will find you.

She turns to Nate. You have many strings, many lives. They were all true, and yet you are lost. The strings have tangled. Find yourself, and she will be led to you on wings of love.

She turns to Catherine. She takes the girls palm into her own, and reaches for a string that isn't visible. She takes it into her hand and examines it. You are unbound. Your string has frayed and unraveled. It may yet find purchase with another string, but it cannot be to one you seek. Thier strings are strong. Immutable.
    BACK IN TIME.

"So... I haven't met him yet?" Agatha says forlorn.

"So like who am I?" Nate said confused.

"Wait. Wait... That sounds like my heart is dying?" Catherine replied, poking her chest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Titan in the Playground

Just be glad it wasn't cut. Then you would really be lost. At least this way, you still have a chance to find love.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

3. - Top - End - #1233

Just be glad it wasn't cut. Then you would really be lost. At least this way, you still have a chance to find love.
    BACK IN TIME

"So wait, who else has a cut string?" Catherine asked.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Titan in the Playground

I've met one or two people with them. Lost souls... But! I can say this for certain. Say what you want. Your string leads not to Agatha. She is most definitely tied to someone else.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

5. - Top - End - #1235

I've met one or two people with them. Lost souls... But! I can say this for certain. Say what you want. Your string leads not to Agatha. She is most definitely tied to someone else.
    BACK IN TIME.

Catherine sighs.

Before turning to Malone and Nate.

"If that's true. Whichever one of you wins her heart. Take care of her." She states.

6. - Top - End - #1236

Episode 14 Scene 6

It is SCIENCE class, when you are mysteriously called away from class.

Mallory gets a text from the Ashley.

The rest of you. The Principal wants you.

Mallory

You see the debate team clustered around a bed in the nurse's office, as you move in to see what's up you see your fellow teammates cluttered around Ashley who's... well hacking up a lung.

"So..*cough* *cough*" Ashley starts having trouble even speaking.

"We have a problem." Lorena carries on for her, stroking her hair which earns a half hearted slap from Ashley.

"Someone's poisoning Ashley's natural domain." Lorena continues. "She obviously can't debate like this."

"And none of the senior members, want to handle this "train wreck."" Ashley adds bitterly before glaring at them and hacking up a lung.

"And frankly Mallory, I know you won't respect me. So you're getting promoted to temporary conductor!" Lorena replies giving you a hopeful thumbs up.

So how do you want to lead your team.

Spoiler: Unopposed
    Show

Skill =d6 Point out that you can't possibly fail with all the preparations you've done. +3 VP with Jennifer

Conflict =d7 Let them know that failure will not be tolerated. +3 VP with Jennifer, and learn one of Catherine's abilities at random.

Luck =d5 Huh, who knew that you could give a stirring speech on the hat like that. +2 VP with Jennifer.

Either way. Surprise bonus if Mal succeeds this roll, and the roll in 6b

Maggots

"So I've called you in here for a very important mission." Ms.Smith adds steepleing her fingers together. "The Student government apparently hates knowledge, and slacked off in preparing the debate area."

"I'm distracting the Southington team with a "special tour!"" She adds throwing up some fake enthusiasm. "It'll work. For a little while."

"I need you to use your magics and friendship to help your friend. What do you say?" She adds hopefully.

Spoiler: Unopposed
    Show

Skill =d5 You know just what wires need to be plugged in where. And Luna can supply the electricity. +1 VP with Jennifer.

Conflict =d7 Move all the equipment where it needs to go. Man these things are heavy, and wow Jennifer with your physical prowess. +3 VP with Jennifer

Luck =d6 Find out a certain problem and fix it beforehand. +2 VP with Jennifer.

Roll 6b automatically unlocked.
    Last edited by Illven; 2015-12-02 at 03:13 AM.

7. - Top - End - #1237
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

The Principal was awful. Just so so awful. Friendship powers? Calling all of them out of class just because they hang out together to do this was a really unfair way to divide the labor. Not to mention this wasn't even all of her friends. Tanya and her were kind of cold, she was only sort of casual with a few others, not to mention Jon and Jessica weren't here among others.

But unfair and weird logic or not it was simple enough work and Alex got right into it.

Spoiler
    Show

Strong Conflict +1, VIATA +1, Personality Flip -2

8. - Top - End - #1238
    Titan in the Playground

Drawing back on her own experience with having to rig up the lights before on one faithful New Years, P'ro'shi is once again handling various electric things around the room. A few faint sparkings and a slight burning smell come from her deciding to try and see which ones were live in a very literally hand on way. "'Kay, think I figured out where these speakers go, can someone leg them over while I look for where to put the mic?"
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Strong Skill

9. - Top - End - #1239
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Mallory was stunned at the news. She wasn't used to being in a leadership role, and having one thrust upon her so suddenly was certainly not what she was expecting today. That said, it was awfully convenient for Southington that Ashley's domain was being poisoned today of all days. If someone (and by 'someone' Mallory was assuming Lestran) had deliberately done so in order to cripple the debate team, they had another thing coming.

"Thank you for trusting me with this responsibility, Ashley," Mallory said with a bow, "I will not let you down. As for the rest of you."

She turned on her heel to face the rest of the team, her gaze hardening into a steely glare as she assumed a dominant stance, "I cannot believe you would forsake your duties as members of this team by counting this debate as a loss just because our leader is incapacitated. If you all fold this easily under pressure, it's a miracle our team has gotten as far as it has. Of course, that may just be because Ashley was a competent enough leader to keep you all in line. Competent enough that she was most likely targeted in a deliberate act of sabotage by a member of the Southington debate team to throw our team in disarray. Well, I will not allow that to happen."

She stood up straighter, playing her height for all it was worth as she continued, "Let me make one thing perfectly clear: we are going to defeat Southington in the debate today, even if I have to spend the remaining time between now and then doing nothing but whipping you all into shape. The fact that you lack so much discipline that I am in charge in the first place proves that you all desperately need it. By the end of today, you may hate me, if you don't already. I do not care. As long as I am in charge, we will not lose. Is that understood?"

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Conflict, Faustian Pact (+1), Verbal Barrage (+2), +3 total.

Spoiler: For Tanya, if she wants to roll with it (since once again I couldn't find a natural way to bring it up)
    Show
    No real nasty side-effects this time. Mal's 'intimidation spell' just hasn't worn off yet. So no matter what she does, Tanya comes off as intimidating/threatening to other people. Which isn't really good in a situation where she isn't actually threatening anybody.

10. - Top - End - #1240
    Titan in the Playground

Whose idea was this? Though maybe a better question would be to ask who thought it was a good idea for Sakata to be doing wiring work?

Which was how she ended up tangled in wires hanging from the lights on the stage. Upside down.

Help? Anybody?

Spoiler
    Show
    Weak Skill.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Titan in the Playground

Tanya spent most of the group's time in the principal's office giving Alex the evil eye. It was more than a little tempting to just confront her about Catherine herself, and she had to keep reminding herself that she needed to wait for Mal.

Once they were all out in the auditorium, it was easier to just avoid her - though partially because she wasn't able to do what she'd normally be doing, moving things, thanks to her sprained wrist. She cursed that freak panic attack from gym under her breath. She wanted to help, but what the heck could she do with only one good hand?

"Hey, I'm not gonna be able to haul stuff with this," she said to one of the people assigning tasks, displaying her wrist and the ice pack she'd now bound to it rather inelegantly with duct tape. Huh, her voice sounded strangely gruff and annoyed, even to her. She chalked it up to the mood that talking and thinking about Alex put her in. "Can I help hook some of those speakers up or somethin' instead? Wouldn't be my first time, I've done at home before." ...by which she meant she'd seen her dad hook speakers up at home once or twice. Well, how different could these really be, anyway?

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Skill, +2 Poker Face, -2 Faustian Pact = +0 total.
    Last edited by Zevox; 2015-12-02 at 08:34 PM.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

12. - Top - End - #1242
    Titan in the Playground

While not normally the strongest person around, even after the vamping, Taika puts forth an extra effort to make sure that what needed doing was done. Sure, there were a couple of weird sounding pops coming from her body as she did the work but - "Tanya! Do not put that wire there!" she shouts suddenly, as the girl nearly fries a speaker.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Conflict (-1, Auto 6), Fortune Talisman (+2, Tanya)
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2015-12-02 at 09:31 PM.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

13. - Top - End - #1243

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    While not normally the strongest person around, even after the vamping, Taika puts forth an extra effort to make sure that what needed doing was done. Sure, there were a couple of weird sounding pops coming from her body as she did the work but - "Tanya! Do not put that wire there!" she shouts suddenly, as the girl nearly fries a speaker.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Conflict (-1, Auto 6), Fortune Talisman (+2, Tanya)
    As Tanya doesn't hear you, and puts the wire exactly where you told her not to go.....

They start working. Maybe these speaks are wired differently then you're used to.

Damn, Takia. I had no idea you've been working out. Jen replies, feeling for biceps.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Tanya spent most of the group's time in the principal's office giving Alex the evil eye. It was more than a little tempting to just confront her about Catherine herself, and she had to keep reminding herself that she needed to wait for Mal.

Once they were all out in the auditorium, it was easier to just avoid her - though partially because she wasn't able to do what she'd normally be doing, moving things, thanks to her sprained wrist. She cursed that freak panic attack from gym under her breath. She wanted to help, but what the heck could she do with only one good hand?

"Hey, I'm not gonna be able to haul stuff with this," she said to one of the people assigning tasks, displaying her wrist and the ice pack she'd now bound to it rather inelegantly with duct tape. Huh, her voice sounded strangely gruff and annoyed, even to her. She chalked it up to the mood that talking and thinking about Alex put her in. "Can I help hook some of those speakers up or somethin' instead? Wouldn't be my first time, I've done at home before." ...by which she meant she'd seen her dad hook speakers up at home once or twice. Well, how different could these really be, anyway?

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Skill, +2 Poker Face, -2 Faustian Pact = +0 total.
    Apparently that not different, as you plug the wires into where they need to go, they actually come to life.

"Huh. If I had known it'd be that easy." A woman replies crossing her arms

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    The Principal was awful. Just so so awful. Friendship powers? Calling all of them out of class just because they hang out together to do this was a really unfair way to divide the labor. Not to mention this wasn't even all of her friends. Tanya and her were kind of cold, she was only sort of casual with a few others, not to mention Jon and Jessica weren't here among others.

But unfair and weird logic or not it was simple enough work and Alex got right into it.

Spoiler
    Show

Strong Conflict +1, VIATA +1, Personality Flip -2
    Perhaps it was the lack of motivation. Or perhaps it was Luna incessantly asking what happened with Catherine.

But you really don't get much done. Luna is really distracting.

So? She asks,

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    Drawing back on her own experience with having to rig up the lights before on one faithful New Years, P'ro'shi is once again handling various electric things around the room. A few faint sparkings and a slight burning smell come from her deciding to try and see which ones were live in a very literally hand on way. "'Kay, think I figured out where these speakers go, can someone leg them over while I look for where to put the mic?"
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Strong Skill
    Mrs.Edwards gives the ground a stomp before lifting the rather large speaker

"Shouldn't it be mics plural?" She questions as she starts moving towards the speaker.

Whose idea was this? Though maybe a better question would be to ask who thought it was a good idea for Sakata to be doing wiring work?

Which was how she ended up tangled in wires hanging from the lights on the stage. Upside down.

Help? Anybody?

Spoiler
    Show
    Weak Skill.
    Surprisingly Sakata random failings turns on the fireworks display button, as projectors kick off into high gear showing the ceilings and walls in mutlicolored displays. Ms.Smith flies up.

"Huh. I thought those were busted. This is gonna be awesome!"

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Mallory was stunned at the news. She wasn't used to being in a leadership role, and having one thrust upon her so suddenly was certainly not what she was expecting today. That said, it was awfully convenient for Southington that Ashley's domain was being poisoned today of all days. If someone (and by 'someone' Mallory was assuming Lestran) had deliberately done so in order to cripple the debate team, they had another thing coming.

"Thank you for trusting me with this responsibility, Ashley," Mallory said with a bow, "I will not let you down. As for the rest of you."

She turned on her heel to face the rest of the team, her gaze hardening into a steely glare as she assumed a dominant stance, "I cannot believe you would forsake your duties as members of this team by counting this debate as a loss just because our leader is incapacitated. If you all fold this easily under pressure, it's a miracle our team has gotten as far as it has. Of course, that may just be because Ashley was a competent enough leader to keep you all in line. Competent enough that she was most likely targeted in a deliberate act of sabotage by a member of the Southington debate team to throw our team in disarray. Well, I will not allow that to happen."

She stood up straighter, playing her height for all it was worth as she continued, "Let me make one thing perfectly clear: we are going to defeat Southington in the debate today, even if I have to spend the remaining time between now and then doing nothing but whipping you all into shape. The fact that you lack so much discipline that I am in charge in the first place proves that you all desperately need it. By the end of today, you may hate me, if you don't already. I do not care. As long as I am in charge, we will not lose. Is that understood?"

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Conflict, Faustian Pact (+1), Verbal Barrage (+2), +3 total.

Spoiler: For Tanya, if she wants to roll with it (since once again I couldn't find a natural way to bring it up)
    Show
    No real nasty side-effects this time. Mal's 'intimidation spell' just hasn't worn off yet. So no matter what she does, Tanya comes off as intimidating/threatening to other people. Which isn't really good in a situation where she isn't actually threatening anybody.
    "You know what, **** this!" Harry exclaims throwing his arms up. "I'm not taking orders from a freshie, who's barely had the time to get her debate feet wet." He says picking up his bag. The nurse walks over at the yelling wondering what's wrong.

"I have years more experiencing debating then you do." He adds forgetting the fact that you're a demon. "Let's see how big an explosion you make, when you crash and burn without me!" He says storming out. Swiftly following are Tiffany, Karen, and Diego.

"Guys. Guys! C'mon stop being...." Ashley starts before she coughs up a lung.

Lorena and Bran however stay.

"Can I get an apology...." Lorena asks holding up a hand awkwardly. "See I didn't abandon my duty.... You were just asked before me."

Bran just gives you a hug.

"We'll make this work." He promises.

14. - Top - End - #1244
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Perhaps it was the lack of motivation. Or perhaps it was Luna incessantly asking what happened with Catherine.

But you really don't get much done. Luna is really distracting.

So? She asks,
    "There really isn't much to tell. We went to the library and talked a bit. Commiserated on both of us having crushes on someone who doesn't feel the same way back. I gave her some friendly advice to reign in some of her more stalkerish tendencies. Then she studied a bit and we just sort of chilled. Why are you so interested?" Alex asks with a frown.

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"You know what, **** this!" Harry exclaims throwing his arms up. "I'm not taking orders from a freshie, who's barely had the time to get her debate feet wet." He says picking up his bag. The nurse walks over at the yelling wondering what's wrong.

"I have years more experiencing debating then you do." He adds forgetting the fact that you're a demon. "Let's see how big an explosion you make, when you crash and burn without me!" He says storming out. Swiftly following are Tiffany, Karen, and Diego.

"Guys. Guys! C'mon stop being...." Ashley starts before she coughs up a lung.

Lorena and Bran however stay.

"Can I get an apology...." Lorena asks holding up a hand awkwardly. "See I didn't abandon my duty.... You were just asked before me."

Bran just gives you a hug.

"We'll make this work." He promises.
    Mallory just glared at the others as they left. "Good riddance," she spat when they were out of the room, "We don't need them anyway."

She tensed up as Bran hugged her, and muttered, "Not helping." But didn't actually push him off.

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Titan in the Playground

Taika's arms feel shaky, and the girl nearly collapses as Jen lays a hand on her. "I haven't. I just haven't been trying my hardest at things, might have over strained myself. I'll be fine in a few minutes," she says, looking extra pale. "Anything else need doing?"

Show

17. - Top - End - #1247
    Titan in the Playground

Apparently that not different, as you plug the wires into where they need to go, they actually come to life.

"Huh. If I had known it'd be that easy." A woman replies crossing her arms
    No kidding, Tanya thinks. She was honestly a little surprised - these were actually the same model her dad had put into their basement for the TV they watched when working out. And they were about as dead simple as these gizmos came, or so she'd heard. She'd actually kind of lucked out.

"Well, that's that down, at least," she says to the other girl. "We got more of these things still to do?" She hoped so - she hated to feel like she wasn't pulling her weight at anything, and doubly so when it was for her friends, but with one hand out of commission there was only so much she could do here.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

18. - Top - End - #1248

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "There really isn't much to tell. We went to the library and talked a bit. Commiserated on both of us having crushes on someone who doesn't feel the same way back. I gave her some friendly advice to reign in some of her more stalkerish tendencies. Then she studied a bit and we just sort of chilled. Why are you so interested?" Alex asks with a frown.
    Because talk to Mallory, and she's some Machiavellian overlord Luna replied.

Talk to the girl... And I'm starting to wonder if she has friends. She adds.

Mallory just glared at the others as they left. "Good riddance," she spat when they were out of the room, "We don't need them anyway."

She tensed up as Bran hugged her, and muttered, "Not helping." But didn't actually push him off.
    "Oh sorry." Bran replied backing off.

Lorena's hand falters awkwardly.

"Well I know some people who are getting Orwellian retconed out of the year book's picture." Ashley mused.

Taika's arms feel shaky, and the girl nearly collapses as Jen lays a hand on her. "I haven't. I just haven't been trying my hardest at things, might have over strained myself. I'll be fine in a few minutes," she says, looking extra pale. "Anything else need doing?"
    Jen starts rubbing your arms.

I don't believe so. Unless you want to handle the two lovebirds over there, chatting instead of moving the podium. She suggests

No kidding, Tanya thinks. She was honestly a little surprised - these were actually the same model her dad had put into their basement for the TV they watched when working out. And they were about as dead simple as these gizmos came, or so she'd heard. She'd actually kind of lucked out.

"Well, that's that down, at least," she says to the other girl. "We got more of these things still to do?" She hoped so - she hated to feel like she wasn't pulling her weight at anything, and doubly so when it was for her friends, but with one hand out of commission there was only so much she could do here.
    "I don't think so." She replies. "Lindsey Evermenn by the way, I'm the debate club teacher." She adds.

19. - Top - End - #1249
    Titan in the Playground

Mrs.Edwards gives the ground a stomp before lifting the rather large speaker

"Shouldn't it be mics plural?" She questions as she starts moving towards the speaker.
    "Errr.... maybe? I mean, I thought they took turns talking, so you only really needed one....." It is at this point she wish she had been paying more attention when the relevent teammate had talked about the format of such things.

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Titan in the Playground

"Hehe, maybe in a bit. My legs are closer to a liquid than a solid right now, and when was the last time Alex took orders from someone lying down?"

Show

21. - Top - End - #1251
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Oh sorry." Bran replied backing off.

Lorena's hand falters awkwardly.

"Well I know some people who are getting Orwellian retconed out of the year book's picture." Ashley mused.
    "I wouldn't even bother with that," Mallory said, "Just kick them all out and be done with it. We can always find people to replace them."

Mallory turned to Lorena and said, "And yes, I'm sorry I accused you of not doing your part... you were the first one to show up at the meeting today after all, and you're here. And that means a lot. The way you said it to me, I thought you were offered the position, but declined because you assumed I wouldn't listen to you. Which would have been wrong, by the way."

Good to know I wasn't the last resort, at least, she thought to herself.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-12-02 at 11:32 PM.

22. - Top - End - #1252

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    "Errr.... maybe? I mean, I thought they took turns talking, so you only really needed one....." It is at this point she wish she had been paying more attention when the relevent teammate had talked about the format of such things.
    "No although they try to usually, people do talk over each other." Mrs.Edwards explains.

"Hehe, maybe in a bit. My legs are closer to a liquid than a solid right now, and when was the last time Alex took orders from someone lying down?"
    I thought she was a sub in bed. Jen pointed out.

That weird feeling, when you know more about a friend's sex life then you do your own. Jen added half in thought.

23. - Top - End - #1253

"I wouldn't even bother with that," Mallory said, "Just kick them all out and be done with it. We can always find people to replace them."

Mallory turned to Lorena and said, "And yes, I'm sorry I accused you of not doing your part... you were the first one to show up at the meeting today after all, and you're here. And that means a lot. The way you said it to me, I thought you were offered the position, but declined because you assumed I wouldn't listen to you. Which would have been wrong, by the way."

Good to know I wasn't the last resort, at least, she thought to herself.
    "Wait really you would have listened to me." Lorena adds happily.

"Oh and I call co-captain so this never happens again!" She says slamming on the bedpost.

24. - Top - End - #1254
    Titan in the Playground

"I don't think so." She replies. "Lindsey Evermenn by the way, I'm the debate club teacher." She adds.
    "Ah," Tanya replied. She should've guessed. "Tanya," she introduced herself simply. "So, there anything left I could help with? I mean, normally I'd be great at hauling stuff, but..." Well, her wrist was obvious enough.

25. - Top - End - #1255
    Titan in the Playground

I thought she was a sub in bed. Jen pointed out.

That weird feeling, when you know more about a friend's sex life then you do your own. Jen added half in thought.
    "Right, thanks for that reminder..." Taika says, pressing her fingers to the bridge of her nose. "Don't worry. Someone our age probably shouldn't be as sure of their sexuality as her... Certainly not as active."

Show

26. - Top - End - #1256
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Wait really you would have listened to me." Lorena adds happily.

"Oh and I call co-captain so this never happens again!" She says slamming on the bedpost.
    Mallory winces at the sound of the impact.

"Careful," she scolds, "Sick team leader, remember? And at least let me show you I can do better before jumping up to take charge."

27. - Top - End - #1257

"Ah," Tanya replied. She should've guessed. "Tanya," she introduced herself simply. "So, there anything left I could help with? I mean, normally I'd be great at hauling stuff, but..." Well, her wrist was obvious enough.
    "Ouch, what happened?" Ms.Evermenn replied.

"Right, thanks for that reminder..." Taika says, pressing her fingers to the bridge of her nose. "Don't worry. Someone our age probably shouldn't be as sure of their sexuality as her... Certainly not as active."
    Eh. Active probably not. Jen replied.

But knowing who you are is always nice. She mentions.

Mallory winces at the sound of the impact.

"Careful," she scolds, "Sick team leader, remember? And at least let me show you I can do better before jumping up to take charge."
    "Co-captain Mal. I'm just the backup." Lorena qualifies, going over to nurse Ashley.

28. - Top - End - #1258
    Titan in the Playground

Eh. Active probably not. Jen replied.

But knowing who you are is always nice. She mentions.
    "You've got all of college to figure out who you are. Why rush things?"

Show

29. - Top - End - #1259
    Titan in the Playground

"Ouch, what happened?" Ms.Evermenn replied.
    "Slip-up in gym," Tanya explained with a shrug. "No big, it's just a sprain. Not my first, probably won't be my last. Just annoying that it's gettin' in the way for now."

30. - Top - End - #1260

"You've got all of college to figure out who you are. Why rush things?"
    I'm not saying it's necessary. Jen clarified.

But why wait till college to start?