New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 20353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1534
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem IC 10. The yuri is at max power.

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Yes, see you at the debate," Mallory repeated ominously as Lestran left.

When she was gone, Mallory went to Ashley's side and helped her to sit up, "I am so sorry about that. Lestran is an old enemy of mine from middle school. She probably thought to come in here to try and unnerve me once she heard my name called over the PA."
    "She's the catgirl you keep bitching about, right?" Ashley replies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #1322

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Dang, sounds like it will be crowded."
    Hmm... I didn't think about that... Jen admits.

Anyone claustrophobic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "Yeah, par for the course around here," Tanya agrees with a shrug. Huh, why had Mal never mentioned Ms. Evermann before? She seemed like she might be one of the more competent teachers around here, if she recognized how nuts half of the school was.

Oh, wait, that was probably exactly why. Mal didn't tend to bring up teachers unless it was important or she wanted to complain about them, so if she didn't have any reason to complain about Ms. Evermann...
    "I really need to transfer." Ms.Evermann admits.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "She IS pretty small," Alex agreed, walking over to where Amaya was dangling. "OI! CUTE STUFF! IF YOU DON'T TRUST THE INCOMP- I MEAN, MS. SMITH JUST DROP DOWN AND I'LL CATCH YOU!" she called up.
    Out of everything so far, this got a response from the little girl.

She turned her head to the principal.

For the love of the goddess, don't drop me.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "She's the catgirl you keep bitching about, right?" Ashley replies.
    Mallory nodded, "She's the one. She may act all sweet and innocent, but the truth is that she's a manipulative and cunning sadist. Not to mention about as good as I am at debating."

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Titan in the Playground

"That bad on the teacher end of things?" Tanya asks, actually curious for once. She usually didn't chat much with teachers around here - but then, they usually didn't want to talk about anything but classwork, and she didn't have much to say about that.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

6. - Top - End - #1326

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Out of everything so far, this got a response from the little girl.

She turned her head to the principal.

For the love of the goddess, don't drop me.
    She wraps her tail around your leg as she starts pulling at more wires.

"You'll be fine." She beams at you.

Freeing you she slowly starts to move to the ground.

"How's that?"

Mallory nodded, "She's the one. She may act all sweet and innocent, but the truth is that she's a manipulative and cunning sadist. Not to mention about as good as I am at debating."
    "Really? I guess she uses those claws?" Ashley asks.

7. - Top - End - #1327

"That bad on the teacher end of things?" Tanya asks, actually curious for once. She usually didn't chat much with teachers around here - but then, they usually didn't want to talk about anything but classwork, and she didn't have much to say about that.
    "Eh. I'd probably get more respect at another school." Ms.Evermann replied.

8. - Top - End - #1328
    Titan in the Playground

"Eh. I'd probably get more respect at another school." Ms.Evermann replied.
    "Outta the kids or the faculty?" Tanya asks, before shrugging and adding, "Eh, guess I wouldn't know either way. Haven't been to any other high schools, and obviously don't have any way o' knowin' how teachers treat each other."

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Titan in the Playground

She wraps her tail around your leg as she starts pulling at more wires.

"You'll be fine." She beams at you.

Freeing you she slowly starts to move to the ground.

"How's that?"
    Fine, fine. Just don't drop me into her arms. I do not feel like being dragged around like a doll again.
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2015-12-03 at 09:28 PM.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

10. - Top - End - #1330

"Outta the kids or the faculty?" Tanya asks, before shrugging and adding, "Eh, guess I wouldn't know either way. Haven't been to any other high schools, and obviously don't have any way o' knowin' how teachers treat each other."
    "Both." Ms.Evermann answered with a shrug and a shake of her head.

Fine, fine. Just don't drop me into her arms. I do not feel like being dragged around like a doll again.
    "Why would she do that?" Ms.Smith asks placing you firmly on the ground.

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Really? I guess she uses those claws?" Ashley asks.
    "Not most of the time," Mallory said, "She prefers to use her words as her weapon of choice. Though she has scratched me once or twice in the past, come to think of it..."

12. - Top - End - #1332

"Not most of the time," Mallory said, "She prefers to use her words as her weapon of choice. Though she has scratched me once or twice in the past, come to think of it..."
    "I'm surprised she wasn't suspended for assault if she's done that." Ashley replies.

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Titan in the Playground

"Both." Ms.Evermann answered with a shrug and a shake of her head.
    Tanya gave another shrug of her. As she'd just said, she wouldn't know whether that was true anyway. "Well, at least you got a decent debate team here, right? Or so I've heard, at least. Only person on it I actually know is Mal, and while it ain't hard to guess she's good, I've never actually been to a debate."

14. - Top - End - #1334
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"Because she's adorable, duh," Alex rolled her eyes. She's kind of surprised that Ms. Smith didn't drop her. She guessed even a broken clock is right twice a day.

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I'm surprised she wasn't suspended for assault if she's done that." Ashley replies.
    "Well, she didn't scratch me so much as she ripped my blouse," Mallory admitted, "And thanks to an obviously rehearsed apology and some crocodile tears in front of the teacher, she was able to pass it off as an accident. But I know she was faking it, especially since we happened to be in line for photo day when it happened."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-12-03 at 09:58 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1336

Tanya gave another shrug of her. As she'd just said, she wouldn't know whether that was true anyway. "Well, at least you got a decent debate team here, right? Or so I've heard, at least. Only person on it I actually know is Mal, and while it ain't hard to guess she's good, I've never actually been to a debate."
    "Yeah, they're pretty good. Especially for a bunch of teenagers." Ms.Evermann replies.

"Because she's adorable, duh," Alex rolled her eyes. She's kind of surprised that Ms. Smith didn't drop her. She guessed even a broken clock is right twice a day.
    "Hmm. Well I can't have you assaulting students." Ms.Smith replies. "So you're going to need to keep your hands off of her."

"Well, she didn't scratch me so much as she ripped my blouse," Mallory admitted, "And thanks to an obviously rehearsed apology and some crocodile tears in front of the teacher, she was able to pass it off as an accident. But I know she was faking it, especially since we happened to be in line for photo day when it happened."
    "Wouldn't that just be a sexual assault crime?" Ashley points out.

17. - Top - End - #1337

RedKnightGirl

"Hmm. Well I can't have you assaulting students." Ms.Smith replies. "So you're going to need to keep your hands off of her."
    Alex barely avoided laughing out loud at the idea of her not assaulting students in one way or another. "Well the only reason I carried her last time was because someone asked me to. So unless someone asks me to again that shouldn't be a problem," he shrugged.

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Wouldn't that just be a sexual assault crime?" Ashley points out.
    "I probably could of argued that, had I thought of doing so at the time," Mallory said, "But back then, I didn't see anything sexual about it, and honestly I don't think Lestran was trying anything like that anyway. It's not like she tore it off of me or exposed anything indecent. She just ripped it up enough to ruin it. A shame too, since it was one of my favorites."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-12-03 at 10:23 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1339
    Titan in the Playground

"Yeah, they're pretty good. Especially for a bunch of teenagers." Ms.Evermann replies.
    Gee, thanks...

"So, expectin' to win today, then, I'm guessin'?" she actually said. "I hear Southington's team ain't so hot. Aside from the one girl Mal's worried about, anyway, but I'm sure she can handle her."

20. - Top - End - #1340

Alex barely avoided laughing out loud at the idea of her not assaulting students in one way or another. "Well the only reason I carried her last time was because someone asked me to. So unless someone asks me to again that shouldn't be a problem," he shrugged.
    "Oh... Why did you ask?" Ms.Smith ask Sakata not understanding.

"I probably could of argued that, had I thought of doing so at the time," Mallory said, "But back then, I didn't see anything sexual about it, and honestly I don't think Lestran was trying anything like that anyway. It's not like she tore it off of me or exposed anything indecent. She just ripped it up enough to ruin it. A shame too, since it was one of my favorites."
    "Damn. What a bitch." Ashley replied. "Did you try to sue her for damages?" She asks.

Gee, thanks...

"So, expectin' to win today, then, I'm guessin'?" she actually said. "I hear Southington's team ain't so hot. Aside from the one girl Mal's worried about, anyway, but I'm sure she can handle her."
    "Yeah, now that the arena's fixed, nothing can go wrong." Ms.Evermann replied.
    Last edited by Illven; 2015-12-03 at 10:43 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1341
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Damn. What a bitch." Ashley replied. "Did you try to sue her for damages?" She asks.
    "That, I tried," Mallory said, "But when I brought it up she just offered to either fix it herself or pay for a new blouse, and I couldn't really refuse and press her for more without looking like the bad guy. Which is probably exactly what she wanted me to do."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-12-03 at 10:45 PM.

22. - Top - End - #1342
    Titan in the Playground

I didn't ask. And if I recall correctly, you were only asked to help me to my feet because I tripped and fell. I do not break easily. I am not a porcelain doll. I do not need to be carried. And I most certainly do not need to be propositioned either!

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

23. - Top - End - #1343

RedKnightGirl

I didn't ask. And if I recall correctly, you were only asked to help me to my feet because I tripped and fell. I do not break easily. I am not a porcelain doll. I do not need to be carried. And I most certainly do not need to be propositioned either!
    "...oh. Whoops. Misunderstood her then," Alex admits sheepishly. "And as cute as you are you aren't really my type sweetie. You'd look like you'd be wonderful to cuddle, and I could probably do it all day, but I don't need us to be all up in each others sexy parts to do that. Not that I'd do it anyway since you seem to not like it."

24. - Top - End - #1344

"That, I tried," Mallory said, "But when I brought it up she just offered to either fix it herself or pay for a new blouse, and I couldn't really refuse and press her for more without looking like the bad guy. Which is probably exactly what she wanted me to do."
    ".... If she's offering to fix it... Can she?" Ashley asked.

"...oh. Whoops. Misunderstood her then," Alex admits sheepishly. "And as cute as you are you aren't really my type sweetie. You'd look like you'd be wonderful to cuddle, and I could probably do it all day, but I don't need us to be all up in each others sexy parts to do that. Not that I'd do it anyway since you seem to not like it."
    "I feel like I'm missing alot." Ms.Smith replies. "Someone going to explain?"

25. - Top - End - #1345
    Titan in the Playground

You couldn't understand what I like. You wouldn't be able to comprehend what I look for in a relationship. And you seem to think I don't like anything because I am not promiscuous.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Titan in the Playground

Hmm... I didn't think about that... Jen admits.

Anyone claustrophobic.

"Either nobody heard you, or nobody is, it seems."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

27. - Top - End - #1347

RedKnightGirl

You couldn't understand what I like. You wouldn't be able to comprehend what I look for in a relationship. And you seem to think I don't like anything because I am not promiscuous.
    "Not... really. To all of that. I just like sex and cuddles. What you like and look for doesn't really bug me. If you aren't looking for one or the other than that's okay, we just won't be doing anything like that together," Alex shrugged, completely ignoring Ms. Smith. "Though even if you were you're not my type. You're a bit too... dreamy. I like my girls down to earth. Not that there's anything wrong with being idealistic, it just isn't what I go for."

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Titan in the Playground

"Yeah, now that the arena's fixed, nothing can go wrong." Ms.Evermann replied.
    "Cool," Tanya says simply, nodding at that. If she were talking to someone her own age, she might say something about not getting overconfident, but there was no way she was going to say something like that to a teacher.

29. - Top - End - #1349

"Not... really. To all of that. I just like sex and cuddles. What you like and look for doesn't really bug me. If you aren't looking for one or the other than that's okay, we just won't be doing anything like that together," Alex shrugged, completely ignoring Ms. Smith. "Though even if you were you're not my type. You're a bit too... dreamy. I like my girls down to earth. Not that there's anything wrong with being idealistic, it just isn't what I go for."
    "Have you ever tried explaining what you like?" Ms.Smith asks Sakata.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Either nobody heard you, or nobody is, it seems."
    Well okay. That's one bullet dodged. Jen replied before wincing and making sure Rose wasn't around.

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

".... If she's offering to fix it... Can she?" Ashley asked.
    "I wouldn't know," Mallory said, "I just took the money. I didn't trust her to fix anything of mine."

"So are you feeling any better?" she asked, in an attempt to change the topic, "You aren't coughing as much as you were earlier, at least."