New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2237383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1534
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem IC 10. The yuri is at max power.

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "Right, you intended to take your friendship right to marriage, once you got bored with me!" Melissa said suppressing a son.
    "I was not going to get bored with you!" Mallory snapped, clearly uncomfortable with the topic, "I cared about you and wanted to make it work, remember? You're the one that issued the ultimatum to me."

Mallory sighed, "Look, can we please talk about this later? I don't think Ashley needs to hear us arguing."

Admittedly, she was more concerned with Ashley believing that she was trying to seduce Agatha, which was the last thing she wanted her team leader thinking about her.

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "Mal," Tanya replies briefly. "Nickname, not important right now. There anything we can do about this?" she asks, wracking her brain and coming up with nothing.
    "Unless you want to join, not really." Ms.Evermann replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "You're right. Thanks for excusing me so I can go talk to them," Alex replied with a nod of confirmation before turning around to leave. Talking to Ms. Edwards would be pretty cool right about now. Or maybe she could track down Catherine.
    "I didn't technically!..." Ms.Smith starts

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "I was not going to get bored with you!" Mallory snapped, clearly uncomfortable with the topic, "I cared about you and wanted to make it work, remember? You're the one that issued the ultimatum to me."

Mallory sighed, "Look, can we please talk about this later? I don't think Ashley needs to hear us arguing."

Admittedly, she was more concerned with Ashley believing that she was trying to seduce Agatha, which was the last thing she wanted her team leader thinking about her.
    "Fine!" Melissa replied.

"We're dispatching a cleaning crew as we speak. They estimate a hour arrival time. You should feel better by dinner." Melissa replied looking everywhere but Mal.

"But the debate. Atchoo! Is before then." Ashley protests sneezing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Titan in the Playground

"Unless you want to join, not really." Ms.Evermann replies.
    Tanya growls in frustration, but responds, "Doubt I'd be any help even if I did. Even if I thought I was good enough at arguing to join a debate team, which I don't, I've got no idea how these things actually work. And no team needs a member that just drags 'em down."

Her hands were balled into fists at her sides. Her friend was in trouble on her big game day, and there was nothing she could do about it. She hated feeling helpless, whether to help herself or her friends.

An unpleasant thought occurs to her, and she asks, "Wait. Can the debate even go on without the full team? I mean, I know losing that many people would probably cancel most sports games, but like I said, don't know how these things work for debates."
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"I didn't technically!..." Ms.Smith starts
    If she pretended she didn't hear her, she couldn't get in trouble. Whistling to herself to give an excuse to not hear her, Alex walked out the door. Yeah Ms. Robins would be great to visit right now. She was supposed to go there anyway - sort of - so she wouldn't get in trouble. Plus she had a bit to talk about.

5. - Top - End - #1385

Tanya growls in frustration, but responds, "Doubt I'd be any help even if I did. Even if I thought I was good enough at arguing to join a debate team, which I don't, I've got no idea how these things actually work. And no team needs a member that just drags 'em down."

Her hands were balled into fists at her sides. Her friend was in trouble on her big game day, and there was nothing she could do about it. She hated feeling helpless, whether to help herself or her friends.

An unpleasant thought occurs to her, and she asks, "Wait. Can the debate even go on without the full team? I mean, I know losing that many people would probably cancel most sports games, but like I said, don't know how these things work for debates."
    "No. It's not quite that bad. In theory one person could be the entirety of the team." She replies.

"In practice, not so much."

If she pretended she didn't hear her, she couldn't get in trouble. Whistling to herself to give an excuse to not hear her, Alex walked out the door. Yeah Ms. Robins would be great to visit right now. She was supposed to go there anyway - sort of - so she wouldn't get in trouble. Plus she had a bit to talk about.
    If you're going for Catherine. D5 skill roll.

For Ms.Robins. D6 luck roll.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Titan in the Playground

"Yeah. Do you need someone to bring you to the nurses office?" Ms.Smith replies.
    No. I can get there on my own. The last time I had to go anywhere with a student, I ended up being carried. I'd rather avoid that again, if I can.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Titan in the Playground

"No. It's not quite that bad. In theory one person could be the entirety of the team." She replies.

"In practice, not so much."
    Tanya frowns, trying to figure out what that means. "So, 'in practice,' what do things look like right now?"

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

8. - Top - End - #1388

RedKnightGirl

Ms. Robins was probably with another students right now. Whatever, it was worth checking at least. If she was busy she'd have an excuse to bum around the hallways and bump into someone to talk to, but if she didn't even try she might get into trouble. Aurora was awesome, but even she gave him a pretty big tongue lashing if he got in trouble twice in one day.

Spoiler
    Show

Luck: (1d6)[4]

9. - Top - End - #1389

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    No. I can get there on my own. The last time I had to go anywhere with a student, I ended up being carried. I'd rather avoid that again, if I can.
    "I think someone needs to go with you, in- case you collapse." Ms.Smith replies.

"So I'll come!"

Tanya frowns, trying to figure out what that means. "So, 'in practice,' what do things look like right now?"
    "In practice. We're probably boned." Ms.Evermann said frankly.

10. - Top - End - #1390

Ms. Robins was probably with another students right now. Whatever, it was worth checking at least. If she was busy she'd have an excuse to bum around the hallways and bump into someone to talk to, but if she didn't even try she might get into trouble. Aurora was awesome, but even she gave him a pretty big tongue lashing if he got in trouble twice in one day.

Spoiler
    Show

Luck: [roll0]
    You do not find Ms.Robin.

Instead it is Mrs.Himura as hall monitor.

"Alex, what are you doing?" She asks, pointing down her book.

11. - Top - End - #1391

RedKnightGirl

You do not find Ms.Robin.

Instead it is Mrs.Himura as hall monitor.

"Alex, what are you doing?" She asks, pointing down her book.
    "Ms. Smith said that I should speak to Ms. Robins," Alex replied honestly. Sort of. "But hey, been a while since we just hung out. How's it going?"

12. - Top - End - #1392

"Ms. Smith said that I should speak to Ms. Robins," Alex replied honestly. Sort of. "But hey, been a while since we just hung out. How's it going?"
    "I'm good." Mrs.Himura said confused.

"Shouldn't you be in the office then?"

13. - Top - End - #1393

RedKnightGirl

"I'm good." Mrs.Himura said confused.

"Shouldn't you be in the office then?"
    "Yep, I was just heading there now," Alex replied. "You caught me on the way."

14. - Top - End - #1394
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Fine!" Melissa replied.

"We're dispatching a cleaning crew as we speak. They estimate a hour arrival time. You should feel better by dinner." Melissa replied looking everywhere but Mal.

"But the debate. Atchoo! Is before then." Ashley protests sneezing.
    "Do not worry about that," Mallory said, "I can handle the debate. You just rest until you feel better, and you can join us at the victory party."

She turned to Melissa, "Do you have any leads on who might have done this? After all, it's pretty convenient for Southington that this happened today of all days."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-12-05 at 11:25 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1395

"Yep, I was just heading there now," Alex replied. "You caught me on the way."
    Hmm. Give me a d2 roll. A 2 is good.

"Do not worry about that," Mallory said, "I can handle the debate. You just rest until you feel better, and you can join us at the victory party."

She turned to Melissa, "Do you have any leads on who might have done this? After all, it's pretty convenient for Southington that this happened today of all days."
    "No. Not yet. We figured fixing the problem was more important then assigning blame." Melissa replied.

16. - Top - End - #1396

RedKnightGirl

"So... why do so many people get poor marks in your class when it's stupid easy?" Alex asks conversationally, cocking her head curiously. It was something she'd been wondering for a while. She always aced her tests and assignments, and she was stupid, so the fact that everyone else got WAY worst marks than her was kind of weird.

Spoiler
    Show

(1d2)[2]

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"No. Not yet. We figured fixing the problem was more important then assigning blame." Melissa replied.
    "I suppose that's fair, since Ashley's life was on the line and all," Mallory said, "Still, you could of at least taken some pictures of the crime scene before you started cleaning. There might of been something important there."

18. - Top - End - #1398
    Titan in the Playground

"In practice. We're probably boned." Ms.Evermann said frankly.
    Tanya's look of frustration quickly returned at that. "There's gotta be somethin' someone can do," she said through gritted teeth. "Least I can do is get some more heads in on this." By which she meant that Mal had other friends, many of them smarter than her.

She scanned the room, and spotted Jen talking with Taika. A twinge of... something shot through her at that, but she ignored it and headed up to them, her expression still a mix of frustration and anger. "Bad news," she remarked, getting right to it. "The debate team captain's out sick, and half the team's quit over it. Unless somethin' major changes or the team suddenly gets a buncha new members, Scout's stuck playin' at half strength come game time."

19. - Top - End - #1399
    Titan in the Playground

"I think someone needs to go with you, in- case you collapse." Ms.Smith replies.

"So I'll come!"
    Id rather you stayed here and kept an eye on everyone else. I'm fine. I can make it to the nurse on my own.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

20. - Top - End - #1400

Episode 14 scene 6b

Mallory.

You have some time before the debate starts.

How would you like to use it?

Spoiler: Unopposed
    Show

Allure Try to make up with Melissa. Impress Luna with your ability to forgive and forget =d9. + 3 VP with Jen

Skill Inspire the remaining members of your team. Impress the sorceresses with your perseverance. =d9 +2 VP with Jen +1 VP with Luna

Conflict Intimidate some of your former members to re-sign up before you start talking to places of employment about their flakeyness. =d5. +1 VP with Jen

Luck Run into Catherine causing trouble =d7 +2 VP with Jen

Maggots!

You also have some spare time before the debate. How are you going to spend it?

Spoiler: Unopposed
    Show

Allure Try to talk to Catherine to figure out what went wrong between her and Mal. =d9. + 2 VP with Luna. Tanya takes a -2 penalty.

Skill Try to talk to Agatha to figure out what went wrong between Mal and Catherine. =d7 +1 VP with Luna

Conflict Force some students into watching the debate =d7. +1 VP with Luna

Luck Run into Catherine causing trouble, amuse Jen by stomping your friends enemies. =d7 +2 VP with Jen

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Titan in the Playground

"So Agatha, what do you know about Cat? Seems odd for her and Mal to be so at odds with each other. She's starting to seem sincere about being friends with her."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skill
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

22. - Top - End - #1402

RedKnightGirl

As much as Alex was determined not to meddle, her curiosity needed to be sated. Just because she didn't want to get involved didn't mean she didn't want to know, right? The problem was there weren't many people who knew anything about the situation. Mal was out for sure, she was way too involved. Catherine was a bit more reasonable, but she was also delusional. Which only left... oh fudge.

Thankfully Taika was already questioning Agatha when she arrived, so Alex didn't need to say anything. "Yeah, what she said," Alex huffed. "Catherine seems pretty cool from what I've seen."

Spoiler
    Show

Skill, Second Wind +2, Personality Flip +2

23. - Top - End - #1403
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Mallory was on the warpath. Her day had steadily been spiraling downhill since the beginning, and her stress had reached an all-time high. Thus, when she saw a couple of the former debate team members talking to one another about how screwed they all were, she lost it.

"I cannot believe you quit on us!" Mallory shouted, her eyes changing so fast they seemed to flash, "You have a duty, not just to this team but the entire school, to stick things out until the end! But the second Ashley gets sick, under suspiciously fortuitous circumstances for Southington need I remind you, you all decide to bail ship rather than live up to your responsibilities!"

Her fangs had shown up by this point, and her horns had just started peeking out of her forehead as she continued, "And if you're so pissed that I was put in charge, need I remind you that Ashley asked all of you to take charge before me, and you turned her down to 'avoid a trainwreck'! So if you're angry that I'm in charge now, you have no one to blame but yourselves for refusing to take on the responsibility of leadership when it was offered to you! Now the way I see it, you have two options: you can either rejoin the team on your own, or I can make it official and ensure that your employers and college recruiters know that you quit the debate team and no longer represent us. And since I'm guessing you used our team on your resumes, I highly doubt you want that to happen."

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Conflict, Verbal Barrage (+2), Connections (+2), +4 total. Cannot fail (for once )

24. - Top - End - #1404
    Titan in the Playground

While similarly curious about the falling out, P'ro'shi knows the others have already said what she had wanted to know. Any further imposition would surely just make her more defensive. Thus, she merely mills around nearby, trying to be a non-prescence while she waits for the info to spill.
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Stronk Skill, Sneaking Shadow +2

25. - Top - End - #1405
    Titan in the Playground

After filling in Jen (and Taika, if only because she happened to be there) on what was happening with the debate team but finding them as devoid of ideas for what to do about as her, Tanya was restless. Something had gone seriously wrong for her friend, and she wanted to do something about that. Once the group was let loose, she wandered the halls for a while, trying to think of anything to do. I should find Mal, she wound up thinking. She's smart. She'll know what I can do.

She ran into a hall monitor and spun her a story about being a member of the Debate Team who had to come in late today due to a doctor's appointment (which her genuinely-injured wrist conveniently helped make more convincing) to find out where the team was supposed to be at this point. The nurse's office? That surprised Tanya - but after a moment it made sense. When Ms. Evermann had said that the team captain was sick, she'd assumed that she simply hadn't come to school that day at all, but she supposed that must not be the case.

She was headed there, but spotted someone along the way...

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Weak luck -1, +2 Poker Face, +2 Thaw Out = +3 total.
    Thaw Out on scene 1/3.

26. - Top - End - #1406

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "So Agatha, what do you know about Cat? Seems odd for her and Mal to be so at odds with each other. She's starting to seem sincere about being friends with her."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skill
    See below post.

As much as Alex was determined not to meddle, her curiosity needed to be sated. Just because she didn't want to get involved didn't mean she didn't want to know, right? The problem was there weren't many people who knew anything about the situation. Mal was out for sure, she was way too involved. Catherine was a bit more reasonable, but she was also delusional. Which only left... oh fudge.

Thankfully Taika was already questioning Agatha when she arrived, so Alex didn't need to say anything. "Yeah, what she said," Alex huffed. "Catherine seems pretty cool from what I've seen."

Spoiler
    Show

Skill, Second Wind +2, Personality Flip +2
    See below post.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    While similarly curious about the falling out, P'ro'shi knows the others have already said what she had wanted to know. Any further imposition would surely just make her more defensive. Thus, she merely mills around nearby, trying to be a non-prescence while she waits for the info to spill.
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Stronk Skill, Sneaking Shadow +2
    Agatha sighs.

"Well.... how would you feel, if someone asked you in the middle of homeroom out on a date. With dozens of eyes upon you." She starts.

"And then, when you say you don't feel the same, they try to spread that it was because you're homophobic." She replies

Surprisingly, she seems to address P'ro'shi more then Takia and Alex.

Mallory was on the warpath. Her day had steadily been spiraling downhill since the beginning, and her stress had reached an all-time high. Thus, when she saw a couple of the former debate team members talking to one another about how screwed they all were, she lost it.

"I cannot believe you quit on us!" Mallory shouted, her eyes changing so fast they seemed to flash, "You have a duty, not just to this team but the entire school, to stick things out until the end! But the second Ashley gets sick, under suspiciously fortuitous circumstances for Southington need I remind you, you all decide to bail ship rather than live up to your responsibilities!"

Her fangs had shown up by this point, and her horns had just started peeking out of her forehead as she continued, "And if you're so pissed that I was put in charge, need I remind you that Ashley asked all of you to take charge before me, and you turned her down to 'avoid a trainwreck'! So if you're angry that I'm in charge now, you have no one to blame but yourselves for refusing to take on the responsibility of leadership when it was offered to you! Now the way I see it, you have two options: you can either rejoin the team on your own, or I can make it official and ensure that your employers and college recruiters know that you quit the debate team and no longer represent us. And since I'm guessing you used our team on your resumes, I highly doubt you want that to happen."

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Conflict, Verbal Barrage (+2), Connections (+2), +4 total. Cannot fail (for once )
    Karen, Tiffany, and Diego seem to relent, looking ashamed at their past transgression.

Harry seeing them waver, literally flips the table in the student lounge.

"Listen here! You think just because you pull out your freak horns on us, we'll do whatever you say?" He yells at her.

After filling in Jen (and Taika, if only because she happened to be there) on what was happening with the debate team but finding them as devoid of ideas for what to do about as her, Tanya was restless. Something had gone seriously wrong for her friend, and she wanted to do something about that. Once the group was let loose, she wandered the halls for a while, trying to think of anything to do. I should find Mal, she wound up thinking. She's smart. She'll know what I can do.

She ran into a hall monitor and spun her a story about being a member of the Debate Team who had to come in late today due to a doctor's appointment (which her genuinely-injured wrist conveniently helped make more convincing) to find out where the team was supposed to be at this point. The nurse's office? That surprised Tanya - but after a moment it made sense. When Ms. Evermann had said that the team captain was sick, she'd assumed that she simply hadn't come to school that day at all, but she supposed that must not be the case.

She was headed there, but spotted someone along the way...

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Weak luck -1, +2 Poker Face, +2 Thaw Out = +3 total.
    Thaw Out on scene 1/3.
    She sees Catherine, harassing one of the cafeteria ladies.

What do you do?

27. - Top - End - #1407
    Titan in the Playground

"I'm sorry, which one did that? I don't quite follow."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

28. - Top - End - #1408

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "I'm sorry, which one did that? I don't quite follow."
    "Last year, when we were all in middle school. Catherine staged this equality day." Agatha explained.

"Little did we know, that it was just a ruse to try to pressure me into going out with her." She adds.

29. - Top - End - #1409
    Titan in the Playground

She sees Catherine, harassing one of the cafeteria ladies.

What do you do?
    Fire flashed in Tanya's eyes. Well, this wasn't exactly the outlet for her frustrations she was looking for, but it would definitely do.

She strides purposefully up behind Catherine and grabs one of her shoulders (with her good hand, of course) to hold her back, saying, "Leave her be, b***. Don't you have better sh** to be doin' today than harassing random people? Or is that just all you know how to do?"

30. - Top - End - #1410

Fire flashed in Tanya's eyes. Well, this wasn't exactly the outlet for her frustrations she was looking for, but it would definitely do.

She strides purposefully up behind Catherine and grabs one of her shoulders (with her good hand, of course) to hold her back, saying, "Leave her be, b***. Don't you have better sh** to be doin' today than harassing random people? Or is that just all you know how to do?"
    "Oh hey!" Catherine says brightly.

"It's....." she clicks her fingers as she tries to remember your name.

"I...don't think I got your name. What is it?" Cat replies.

Hey, Tanya! What's happening? Jen asks turning a corner and seeing the three of you.