New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 243940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1534
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem IC 10. The yuri is at max power.

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Mallory started trying to breath slowly to calm herself down as she continued to cling to her home ec teacher. After several moments, she managed to calm down enough to say, "I... I'm not sure if I can handle so much in one day. And the debate hasn't even started yet. How can I get the rest of my team to trust that I can lead them to victory when even I don't believe it?"
    "Mallory." Ms.Broderick replies.

"Winning isn't everything."
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #1442

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    Alex sighed. "Yeah, alright. So we know why you don't like Catherine. Did you just talk Mal into hating her too? Not that you'd need to talk her into it. Mal would freaking disembowel herself with a spoon if you asked her to."
    "Mal hated her first." Agatha said simply.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "Mal hated her first." Agatha said simply.
    "Really?" Alex asked, genuinely surprised. "What happened between them?"

4. - Top - End - #1444

"Really?" Alex asked, genuinely surprised. "What happened between them?"
    "Catherine's always been a bitch to Mal." Agatha shrugs.

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Mallory." Ms.Broderick replies.

"Winning isn't everything."
    "It is when she's involved," Mallory sobbed, getting worked up again, "She's always been equal to me, and rubs it in my face every time I lose to her! I don't want that to happen today on top of everything else! I just want something to go right for me for once!"

6. - Top - End - #1446

"It is when she's involved," Mallory sobbed, getting worked up again, "She's always been equal to me, and rubs it in my face every time I lose to her! I don't want that to happen today on top of everything else! I just want something to go right for me for once!"
    "Lestran, again?" Ms.Broderick asked, knowing the answer.

"But what about all the times you beat her? Wouldn't that qualify as for once?" She asks.

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Lestran, again?" Ms.Broderick asked, knowing the answer.

"But what about all the times you beat her? Wouldn't that qualify as for once?" She asks.
    "I meant today!" Mallory said, "Everything that's gone wrong so far today, it'll all be worth it if I can beat her smug little face in the debate!"

8. - Top - End - #1448

"I meant today!" Mallory said, "Everything that's gone wrong so far today, it'll all be worth it if I can beat her smug little face in the debate!"
    "Well has today been that bad?" Ms.Broderick replies. "Your friends still love you, right?"

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Well has today been that bad?" Ms.Broderick replies. "Your friends still love you, right?"
    "Some of them," Malory said, gripping Ms. Broderick a little too tightly, "Tanya and Jen are on my side, and Taika is with them, and Agatha is with me as always, but Alex probably thinks I'm horrible thanks to Lestran, and she probably got Luna and P'ro'shi too.

10. - Top - End - #1450

"Some of them," Malory said, gripping Ms. Broderick a little too tightly, "Tanya and Jen are on my side, and Taika is with them, and Agatha is with me as always, but Alex probably thinks I'm horrible thanks to Lestran, and she probably got Luna and P'ro'shi too.
    "Does Alex ever think you're horrible though. The girl seems fond of you, warts and all." Ms.Broderick replies.

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Does Alex ever think you're horrible though. The girl seems fond of you, warts and all." Ms.Broderick replies.
    "I... I don't know," Mallory said with a sniffle, "We aren't always friendly to each other, but I... I thought she would at least side with me against my enemy."

"Then again, she still thinks Luke is a good person," she muttered bitterly, "So who knows what she really thinks of my opinions. She might just think I'm hot enough to put up with."

12. - Top - End - #1452

"I... I don't know," Mallory said with a sniffle, "We aren't always friendly to each other, but I... I thought she would at least side with me against my enemy."

"Then again, she still thinks Luke is a good person," she muttered bitterly, "So who knows what she really thinks of my opinions. She might just think I'm hot enough to put up with."
    "All that tells me is that she is entirely too trusting of a person." Ms.Broderick points out.

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"All that tells me is that she is entirely too trusting of a person." Ms.Broderick points out.
    "Then why doesn't she trust me?" Mallory sobbed, "I'm her friend, aren't I? Why does she always take other people's words over mine?"
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-12-09 at 04:26 AM.

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Titan in the Playground

"As soon as Ms.Lunch lady tells me how to cure Ashley!" Catherine replies.

"I don't even know who Ashley is!" She protests.
    "So now we're supposed to believe you suddenly do know who the debate team captain is, but are too dumb to know that a random lunch lady won't know how to cure a sick person when a nurse don't?" Tanya replies, her tone growing angrier as her patience wears thinner.

"Okay, new plan. You either leave her alone and head back wherever you're supposed to be, or I drag you there myself," she growls. "Unconscious, if need be."
    Last edited by Zevox; 2015-12-09 at 07:54 AM.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Titan in the Playground

Despite the address to her, P'ro'shi isn't sure what to say. Thus, she decides to stick with a simple observation. "That sounds fairly controlling and overreacting."

16. - Top - End - #1456

RedKnightGirl

"Catherine's always been a bitch to Mal." Agatha shrugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    Despite the address to her, P'ro'shi isn't sure what to say. Thus, she decides to stick with a simple observation. "That sounds fairly controlling and overreacting."
    "I'll say," Alex muttered an agreement with P'ro'shi before pressing onto the main point. "You say Catherine's always been a b**** to Mal. You don't mean like how they've been talking today, do you? Because Catherine's been nothing but polite. A little annoying yeah, but polite."

17. - Top - End - #1457

"Then why doesn't she trust me?" Mallory sobbed, "I'm her friend, aren't I? Why does she always take other people's words over mine?"
    "Because she wants to believe the best in everyone." Ms.Broderick replies

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "So now we're supposed to believe you suddenly do know who the debate team captain is, but are too dumb to know that a random lunch lady won't know how to cure a sick person when a nurse don't?" Tanya replies, her tone growing angrier as her patience wears thinner.

"Okay, new plan. You either leave her alone and head back wherever you're supposed to be, or I drag you there myself," she growls. "Unconscious, if need be."
    Catherine reacts to this threat. Claws shooting out of her hands as she dives on you in shock.

Roll a conflict check.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    See below post.

"I'll say," Alex muttered an agreement with P'ro'shi before pressing onto the main point. "You say Catherine's always been a b**** to Mal. You don't mean like how they've been talking today, do you? Because Catherine's been nothing but polite. A little annoying yeah, but polite."
    "She puts on a good face for others, and then backstabs Mal, while everyone's backs are turned." Agatha explained.

18. - Top - End - #1458

RedKnightGirl

"She puts on a good face for others, and then backstabs Mal, while everyone's backs are turned." Agatha explained.
    "Stab in the back how? Like, what did she do?" Alex asked.

19. - Top - End - #1459

"Stab in the back how? Like, what did she do?" Alex asked.
    "She cried racism, to get a spot they were both trying for." Agatha replied.

20. - Top - End - #1460

RedKnightGirl

"She cried racism, to get a spot they were both trying for." Agatha replied.
    "Oh. That is kind of a d*** move," Alex admitted with a grimace. Wait... "That Mal was racist or that the person deciding was racist?"

21. - Top - End - #1461

"Oh. That is kind of a d*** move," Alex admitted with a grimace. Wait... "That Mal was racist or that the person deciding was racist?"
    "The person deciding was racist." Agatha explained.

22. - Top - End - #1462

RedKnightGirl

"The person deciding was racist." Agatha explained.
    "...were they?" Alex had to ask with a frown. "Racist I mean."

23. - Top - End - #1463

"...were they?" Alex had to ask with a frown. "Racist I mean."
    "Apparently not. Catherine was added to the team to highlight their diversity." Agatha replied.

24. - Top - End - #1464

RedKnightGirl

"Apparently not. Catherine was added to the team to highlight their diversity." Agatha replied.
    "Agatha. When someone is added to 'highlight diversity' it means they're racist but don't want anyone to know it," Alex face palms.

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Titan in the Playground

"Not sure tokenism really a valid counterpoint."

Then, p'ro'shi falls silent as the more hard to process parts go through her head. The image she got from meeting with the girl is quite different from the one she got meeting her in person. Of course, a good amount of people probably think that about Alex as well, so if any one has a right to be slow to judge, it's these two.

26. - Top - End - #1466

"Agatha. When someone is added to 'highlight diversity' it means they're racist but don't want anyone to know it," Alex face palms.
    "So you're saying that the person was justified in giving Catherine the position to make everyone think they weren't racist?" Agatha asks.

27. - Top - End - #1467

RedKnightGirl

"So you're saying that the person was justified in giving Catherine the position to make everyone think they weren't racist?" Agatha asks.
    "Tokenism! Thank you! That's what I was getting at," Alex thanked P'ro'shi. "But no, they weren't justified in that. But it's not really fair to blame Catherine for it either. I mean, if the judge was racist he was either going to reject her unfairly or promote her unfairly no matter what, it's not really her fault."

28. - Top - End - #1468

"Tokenism! Thank you! That's what I was getting at," Alex thanked P'ro'shi. "But no, they weren't justified in that. But it's not really fair to blame Catherine for it either. I mean, if the judge was racist he was either going to reject her unfairly or promote her unfairly no matter what, it's not really her fault."
    Give me a allure or skill check. =d7

Or Conflict check. But it'll have consequences. =d7

29. - Top - End - #1469

This is when Agatha bolts, yelling over her shoulder.

"I have Unholy water, and I'm not afraid to use it!"

30. - Top - End - #1470

RedKnightGirl

This is when Agatha bolts, yelling over her shoulder.

"I have Unholy water, and I'm not afraid to use it!"
    Alex went cold. Every bit of blood drained from her face, her arms, her legs, she had no idea where it all went but it all just went away leaving her pale and shaking. "Why would someone even joke about that?" she shivered, clutching her arms around herself. ...that wasn't the most horrifying thing though, now that she thought about it. She said Unholy water. Which meant there was only one person who would make it for her. Which was... disturbing, and horrifying. How could Mal even THINK about making so absolutely awful?!