New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Wall VII

1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Wall VII

LOOKING TO HIRE

Experts in lockpicking, trapfinding, breaking and entry, and general burglary wanted for heists in Skyside and Inside. It is suspected to be an easy job, with few guards, more akin to salvage work than real thievery. Specific items need to be found, payoff will be at least fifty-thousand dollars a piece, to be delivered in its worth in quantities of precious metal, gems, and artwork.

Contact Acheron in Trog's Tavern. Dress warmly.
    GLORIOUS SOVIET SNAIL SUPERTECHNOLOGY

Comrade L.E.S.S. by The Mad Hatter!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper9090 View Post
    My weirdest nightmare has just been replaced.
    (Recaiden) He lives!
    (Firedaemon33) Ia! Ia! TechnoScrabble F'Taghn!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Wall VII

URGENT!

Traxxis Caravans finds itself under constant assault! We've lost three full caravan trains of food and supplies to a burning blighted beastie that's not leaving us alone! We've yet to lose a guard, but all the supplies were either eaten by the glutton or destroyed beyond use. Another hit like that and Huntside itself might be in trouble! Save our profits and fondue and capture that monster for us so we can attempt to locate it elsewhere! Kill it and it'll likely just come back meaner than before!

Reward is negotiable upon proof of capture, so hurry! We'll be waiting in Huntside while it is awaiting for you in the Primal Jungle!

Good luck and happy hunting!

-Worried Caravan Driver

(OOC: Just send whomever you want to Hunting Grounds with the Primal Jungle tag and I'll get started. 1-3 people preferred, so no more than that at a time. Happy Hunting!)