New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Midlight's Deep, Epic Edition IC

Each of you have come from places far and wide. Each of you have done things far beyond the scope of most mortals. And each of you have come here for a different reason, but the job is still the same. Summoned by your gods, or sent by powerful archmages, you find yourselves within the plane of Celestia, a land locked within a protective barrier. You each came for a specific location. The legendary dungeon of Midlight's Deep. Most have spoken heavily of the dangers and threats contained within this dungeon, and especially of the deepest levels.

After a few days in preparation, you have each come alongside like-minded individuals to challenge the dungeon with, and set out for your mission. Before you enter, a young lady runs up to you, holding out a scroll. "It's dangerous in there, where you are going. Take this, it'll help you come back if you need a breather. Everyone just needs to remember the spell on it and they can use it. Come back safely."

Stepping down the stairs to the entrance door, you open the door and each enter one by one, and find yourself in a massive open room. Behind you is the door you entered through, but the moment it closes, it vanishes, leaving you in the center of the room. As you look around, you see what look like kobolds coming out of the shadows from every corner of the room. Within only moments, you count at least 20 of them, each one wielding a different weapon.

Spoiler
    Show
    First encounter.

The Kobolds are in all directions, the closest ones being about 100 foot away, while the furthest are as far as 150 foot. Players get the first round.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Midlight's Deep, Epic Edition IC

Crepheus readies himself against the horde.

Spoiler: Rolls+other
    Show

(1d20+8)[12] Initiative.
    (1d20+32)[45] Perception
    (1d20+29)[32] Knowledge (-5 if Dungeoneering, Engineering, Hisstory, or Local, and -14 if Geography or Nobility)

Pre-Entrance Buffs: Shield (40 min, +5 AC) and Divine Power (21 rounds, +7 Attk & Dmg, +21 Temp HP, One extra Attack,round on full attack)
    Extended Signature

Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show

Trasil, Magus 15//Fighter 12/Ab. Champ 3//Spellsword 10/Factotum 4/LA (Kreshen) 1, Game: Aegis Tristalt
    Potentia Abilities: Sword (Sahael), Clock (Renia)
    Current Buffs Spreadsheet
    Other Abilities: Manifest Body, Teleport abilities

Soulsteel, Aegis 10//Soulknife 10//Mythic (Mutant) 10//Vigilante (Exposed Vigilante) 10, Game: London Extranatural Guild

Tara, Spellthief 2, a noncaster in disguise! Game: Academy Living

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Bell takes the time to read the spell a couple times before passing it to the next dungeoner. The spell was deceptively simple to remember. She kept that in mind descending down the stairs into what was the first level of the dungeon.

Spoiler: rolls
    Show
    (1d20+37)[52] perception
    (1d20+33)[34] linguistics to see what they are speaking.
    (1d20+12)[16] initiative if needed.

Belladona speaks very loudly in draconic. Hey can you tell us a bit about this area?
    Custom avatar by Emperor Ing

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Amras adjusted his bow watching the kobolds hidden in the areas far off.
    Spoiler: Ooc:
    Show

Initiative Roll
    (1d20+13)[31]

Perception, +4 vision bonus
    (1d20+32)[33]

Knowledge (arcana) Identifying Kobolds for my Knowledge Devotion Trigger
    (1d20+34)[47]

Knowledge (Martial Lore) Wanting to see if they are in any particular martial stances.
    (1d20+34)[40]

Knowledge Geography Get a general feel for the area
    (1d20+34)[48]

Entering both my stances as a swift action. Master of the Elements (air), Solar Hailstorm Dance
    Entering both my styles as a free action.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

For Alex, the scroll was about as easy to memorize as a two letter code- Which is to say, very, VERY easy. She fluttered after her compatriots as they decended, floating down, and sitting on Amras's head, idly flipping through a book she brought with her.

As they entered, one by one, Alex saw what was there, and fluttered into the building.

"Greetings- We will not harm you until you have attempted to harm us." she said, standing tall and strong. And tiny, admittedly.

However, she stands, prepared to cast time stop when any of them make any attempt to attack. She scans over her opposition, checking the weapons they hold, their armor, and trying to get a quick glance as to any buffs they have on themselves.

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    Rolls:
    Initiative: (1d20+40)[43]
    Perception: (1d20+41)[48] (10 wis, 22 rank, 3 CS, +4 sacred (Deific Obedience), +2 luck (Luckstone + Fate’s Favored))
    Knowledge Marital Aid Another (1d20+29)[46]
    Knowledge (Arcana, Dungeoneering, Psionics, Local, Planes, Religion) (1d20+43)[62]
    Knowledge (Everything else) (1d20+29)[39]
    Diplomacy to befriend them (1d20+39)[54]
    Spellcraft for identification: (1d20+43)[48]
    Last edited by The Vagabond; 2015-11-20 at 03:46 PM.

GNU Terry Pratchett

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

You scan the room and eye your possible foes, each one carrying a different melee martial weapon. None of them seem to be armored, and it seems like none of them are carrying ranged weapons that you can see. A more detailed study notes the same symbol on their clothes, marking them as some sort of team, but for the life of you, you are unable to see any magic auras on them whatsoever. If it weren't for the fact that this was THE dungeon, you'd probably mistake them for child's play.

One of the Kobolds steps forward a few spaces and stares down the party, yelling out in Draconic. "Leave, interlopers, or fall."

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

"We have come to discover what lies in this land- Not to fall to your blades. We can spare both of us much time with ease. Yield to us, and let us pass. Maybe take us back to your home. But decide to fight, and we will be forced to show no mercy. Please, let us pass so that no blood between us must be shed." she said, standing tall and ready.

(1d20+39)[48]
    Last edited by The Vagabond; 2015-11-27 at 01:47 PM.

GNU Terry Pratchett

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

You could always hire us! Avoid some bloodshed, and maybe aim some blood shed.

(1d20+7)[12] Aid other.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Firbolg in the Playground

MindFlayer

Grigori, silent until now, raises his head to look to the Kobolds surrounding.
    "Whatever you said, I think we are beyond speech. There are some in this world who only learn to live as they begin to die. I suspect these are among those. We should waste no more time in teaching them to live."
    Grigori raises his withered arms, fingers outstretched as light dances first around his fingertips, then in a ring around his hands.
    "In holy name and deadly glory of Wee Jas, they'll see the light one way or another!"

The light explodes outward, spreading to a ring 50 feet in diameter before rising up and forming a hemisphere around the party. For all but Grigori, the wall of light blocks the view of the Kobolds. Grigori can still see through it though.
    "And in the holy name and deadly glory of Wee Jas, let us see how even the fiercest warrior clashes blades," he mutters, snapping his fingers. A second ring extends from him, this time of slicing, gnashing blades. Stopping just shy of the Wall of Light, these whirling swords thirst for blood.

Alex, Grigori reaches out telepathically. You mentioned being able to conjure walls of stone from the ground. I hope that these knives cut the tribe down to size, but if too many come through I wish not to be swarmed. Keep an eye behind us, and please create one such wall to channel their forces where we can all strike them square.

Spoiler
    Show
    I finally post!

Since this turn cuts off our Line of Sight to the enemy, please have me delay until after Amras takes a few ranged shots at the Kobolds, or anyone else does anything they want to do before getting boxed in.

Grigori will use his Standard action to cast Wall of Light, creating a hemisphere 5 ft/2 CL wide (50 ft for CL 21). This Wall of Light causes any creature who passes through to become Dazzled (-1 to attack and Perception) for the duration (21 minutes), no save. It is also opaque to all creatures except me.

He'll then use his Swift action to convert one of his Heal spells into a spontaneous Blade Barrier, which also has a max radius of 5 ft/2 CL but I'll actually make it a little smaller, as small as it can be while remaining entirely within the hemisphere (it's always 20 ft tall, so it might have to be about 20 feet back from the edge of the hemisphere. Although I think the hemisphere would rise up faster than it comes in (I don't really feel like doing the trig) so the Blade Barrier can be further out in that case. It's somewhere between 30 and 45 feet from us, in any case.) The goal is to have the furious Kobolds just charge through the light and mince themselves on the blades, being unaware of the threat just behind it. If any creature crosses the barrier, it'll take 15d6 damage, Reflex DC 28 for half.

With my Move action I'll activate the Animated property of my shield, letting it float ahead of me for four rounds.

As a Free action, I'll draw my Guisarme.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

"It seems they wish to die, so be it." Amras ignored Grigori, his body transformed into a fiery version of itself, his skin under his clothes cracked like molten lava and his eyes turn a bright orange. "Time is eternal, may it lend me it's stillness for that I may destroy my enemies!" Amras lifted his bow behind the wall and starts systematically shooting them one by one. The speed at which these arrows are uncanny and seem to be appearing from the bow itself and splitting into two arrows while each arrow appears to become lit with elemental fire.

Spoiler: Ooc: Infinitite Arrow Works
    Show
    Stances: Solar Hailstorm Stance // Master of the Elements (Fire)
    Strike Used: Time Stands Still (4 + rapid shot + 2 solar hailstorm stance) x 2 = 14
    I ignore fire resistance up to my initiator lvl in damage (+21 elemental damage gets through)
    I have a special enchant that grants +xd6 precision damage to the same target subsequent if I hit in the same round.
    (for example if I hit one kobold three times in sequence, I deal +1d6 and +2d6 on the 2nd and 3rd, they don't have to be
    consecutive I can miss and the damage will still go through.) It resets for every target I change. I also crit on a 19-20 x 3

Spoiler: 1st
    Show
    1st attack
    (1d20+41)[56]
    crit roll
    (1d20+41)[44]
    Damage
    (2d10+62)[78]

Fire Damage
    (1d6+5)[9]
    crit fire
    (1d10)[1]

2nd attack
    (1d20+41)[59]
    crit roll
    (1d20+41)[54]
    Damage
    (2d10+62)[67]

Fire Damage
    (1d6+5)[8]
    crit fire
    (1d10)[5]

3rd attack
    (1d20+41)[44]
    crit roll
    (1d20+41)[56]
    Damage
    (2d10+62)[68]

Fire Damage
    (1d6+5)[11]
    crit fire
    (1d10)[10]

Spoiler: 4th
    Show
    4th attack
    (1d20+41)[61]
    crit roll
    (1d20+41)[50]
    Damage
    (2d10+62)[77]

Fire Damage
    (1d6+5)[6]
    crit fire
    (1d10)[8]

Spoiler: 5th
    Show
    5th attack
    (1d20+41)[58]
    crit roll
    (1d20+41)[42]
    Damage
    (2d10+62)[77]

Fire Damage
    (1d6+5)[9]
    crit fire
    (1d10)[8]

Spoiler: 6th
    Show
    6th attack
    (1d20+41)[43]
    crit roll
    (1d20+41)[47]
    Damage
    (2d10+62)[77]

Fire Damage
    (1d6+5)[7]
    crit fire
    (1d10)[5]

Spoiler: 7th
    Show
    7th attack
    (1d20+41)[54]
    crit roll
    (1d20+41)[42]
    Damage
    (2d10+62)[70]

Fire Damage
    (1d6+5)[8]
    crit fire
    (1d10)[6]

Spoiler: 8th
    Show
    8th attack
    (1d20+41)[45]
    crit roll
    (1d20+41)[52]
    Damage
    (2d10+62)[69]

Fire Damage
    (1d6+5)[11]
    crit fire
    (1d10)[3]

Spoiler: 9th
    Show
    9th attack (+36 attack mod)
    (1d20+41)[47]
    crit roll
    (1d20+41)[58]
    Damage
    (2d10+62)[77]

Fire Damage
    (1d6+5)[10]
    crit fire
    (1d10)[8]

Spoiler: 10th
    Show
    10th attack (+36 attack mod)
    (1d20+41)[52]
    crit roll
    (1d20+41)[54]
    Damage
    (2d10+62)[72]

Fire Damage
    (1d6+5)[9]
    crit fire
    (1d10)[3]

Spoiler: 11th
    Show
    11th attack (+31 attack mod)
    (1d20+41)[58]
    crit roll
    (1d20+41)[53]
    Damage
    (2d10+62)[75]

Fire Damage
    (1d6+5)[7]
    crit fire
    (1d10)[7]

Spoiler: 12th
    Show
    12th attack (+31 attack mod)
    (1d20+41)[43]
    crit roll
    (1d20+41)[58]
    Damage
    (2d10+62)[72]

Fire Damage
    (1d6+5)[9]
    crit fire
    (1d10)[2]

Spoiler: 13th
    Show
    13th attack (+26 attack mod)
    (1d20+41)[55]
    crit roll
    (1d20+41)[55]
    Damage
    (2d10+62)[79]

Fire Damage
    (1d6+5)[6]
    crit fire
    (1d10)[5]

Spoiler: 14
    Show
    14th attack (+26 attack mod)
    (1d20+41)[44]
    crit roll
    (1d20+41)[48]
    Damage
    (2d10+62)[74]

Fire Damage
    (1d6+5)[6]
    crit fire
    (1d10)[1]

edit: Forgot to give progressions to attacks after the 8th added the attack mod that should be there in the roll.
    Last edited by Nightraiderx; 2015-12-02 at 11:39 AM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Amras launches a number of arrows, each seemingly before the last left the bow, with the arrows splitting apart as soon as they shoot out. The first kobold he shoots at pulls down his longsword, holding his hand out, the first arrow stops short, even though it was clearly on its path to hit him, but the extra shot that came with it nails him in the chest. While he is capable of deflecting a few of the following shots, he ends up collapsing, three extra arrows caught in his body.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spellcraft DC....autopass, probably. Wings of Cover

Seven shots were necessary to kill the kobold, including the crit and the bonus damage that I rolled.

The arrows home in on the next target, but the kobold manages to dance around most of the shots like he wasn't even there. As the Kobolds go to move forward, Grigori summons up a wall of light to scare them off, but the Kobolds don't even blink as they lurch into the light, unaware of the blades within. These Kobolds stop just short of the end of the light, which Grigori can tell they are trying to take advantage of the light to hide in.

Spoiler
    Show
    4 kobolds within the hemisphere of light. Grigori can tell that they took two actions to go through.

The remaining Kobolds close in from the sides, stopping a safe distance away with their weapons ready.

Spoiler
    Show
    To the right and left, the Kobolds are 60 feet away and closing. There are 12 of them within that range.

Behind you, however, the remaining three start to bring themselves in within 50 feet, but as opposed to fully closing the distance, they stop short and ready themselves for combat.

Spoiler
    Show
    Player turn. If anyone is curious, the kobolds behind you used swift expeditious retreat to move further than their natural speed.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

Belladona draws her Katana. She then readies an action to use the death from above maneuver comboed into an iaijutsu strike on the first kobold to move into range.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

Amras looks at the ones trying to get closer, "being conservative like that isn't going to save you!" He reacts quickly to the three remaining kobolds, shooting them down.

Show

Alright I'm interlacing my trickshot arrows with my AoO arrows in such a way that:
    after each AoO use as many trickshot arrows to down the target or just that many attacks,
    and then use the next trickshots on the next target. remember: each successive hit adds on +xd6 precision damage
    where x is the number of times it was hit before. My damage is still cumulative as well. (ignoring up to 21 fire resistance in damage)

Spoiler: First AOO: Arrow 1
    Show
    attack
    (1d20+42)[59]
    crit confirmation
    (1d20+48)[58]

piercing damage
    (1d8+16)[21]

fire damage
    (1d6+5)[7]
    crit fire damage
    (2d10)[8]

Spoiler: First AOO: Arrow 2
    Show
    attack
    (1d20+42)[52]
    crit confirmation
    (1d20+48)[58]

piercing damage
    (1d8+16)[23]

fire damage
    (1d6+5)[8]
    crit fire damage
    (2d10)[13]

Spoiler: Second AOO: Arrow 1
    Show
    attack
    (1d20+42)[56]
    crit confirmation
    (1d20+48)[57]

piercing damage
    (1d8+16)[21]

fire damage
    (1d6+5)[6]
    crit fire damage
    (2d10)[10]

Spoiler: Second AOO: Arrow 2
    Show
    attack
    (1d20+42)[45]
    crit confirmation
    (1d20+48)[62]

piercing damage
    (1d8+16)[21]

fire damage
    (1d6+5)[9]
    crit fire damage
    (2d10)[14]

Spoiler: Third AOO: Arrow 1
    Show
    attack
    (1d20+42)[61]
    crit confirmation
    (1d20+48)[56]

piercing damage
    (1d8+16)[22]

fire damage
    (1d6+5)[7]
    crit fire damage
    (2d10)[18]

Spoiler: Third AOO: Arrow 2
    Show
    attack
    (1d20+42)[55]
    crit confirmation
    (1d20+48)[60]

piercing damage
    (1d8+16)[20]

fire damage
    (1d6+5)[7]
    crit fire damage
    (2d10)[18]

Spoiler: Trick Shot Arrow 1
    Show
    attack
    (1d20+42)[52]
    crit confirmation
    (1d20+42)[50]

piercing damage
    (1d8+10)[13]

fire damage
    (1d6+5)[7]
    crit fire damage
    (2d10)[12]

Spoiler: Trick Shot Arrow 2
    Show
    attack
    (1d20+42)[53]
    crit confirmation
    (1d20+42)[51]

piercing damage
    (1d8+10)[16]

fire damage
    (1d6+5)[6]
    crit fire damage
    (2d10)[7]

Spoiler: Trick Shot Arrow 3
    Show
    attack
    (1d20+42)[58]
    crit confirmation
    (1d20+42)[55]

piercing damage
    (1d8+10)[16]

fire damage
    (1d6+5)[8]
    crit fire damage
    (2d10)[5]

Spoiler: Trick Shot Arrow 4
    Show
    attack
    (1d20+42)[47]
    crit confirmation
    (1d20+42)[45]

piercing damage
    (1d8+10)[15]

fire damage
    (1d6+5)[11]
    crit fire damage
    (2d10)[7]

Spoiler: Trick Shot Arrow 5
    Show
    attack
    (1d20+42)[60]
    crit confirmation
    (1d20+42)[62]

piercing damage
    (1d8+10)[17]

fire damage
    (1d6+5)[7]
    crit fire damage
    (2d10)[9]
    Last edited by Nightraiderx; 2015-12-11 at 11:39 AM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Crepheus says a few quick words, waves his hands about, and a pillar of fire comes down on a few unlucky Kobolds.

Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show

Move action: Cast Empowered, Intensified, Maximized Shocking Grasp into my sword, using Ordained Champion's Spell Channel ability.

Standard: Cast Flame Strike, centered where I could get the most Kobolds in a 10-foot circle, dealing (15d6)[46] Damage. Half fire, Half pure divine energy.

Extended Signature

Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show

Trasil, Magus 15//Fighter 12/Ab. Champ 3//Spellsword 10/Factotum 4/LA (Kreshen) 1, Game: Aegis Tristalt
    Potentia Abilities: Sword (Sahael), Clock (Renia)
    Current Buffs Spreadsheet
    Other Abilities: Manifest Body, Teleport abilities

Soulsteel, Aegis 10//Soulknife 10//Mythic (Mutant) 10//Vigilante (Exposed Vigilante) 10, Game: London Extranatural Guild

Tara, Spellthief 2, a noncaster in disguise! Game: Academy Living

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

"Alright then, let's finish this up." Amras aims at the remaining kobolds, he pulls his arrow, the arrow consumed by flames
    as the flames are augmented.

Show

swift action: Elemental Breach ignores immunities/resistances and damage reduction.
    +50% more elemental damage

Cascade of Elemental Wrath makes all my attacks full energy damage + INT MOD +1d6 using +2 animus for an extra
    attack. (2 attacks with splitting in place)

+1d6 stacking precision per hit on the same target consecutively until target is dead or I switch targets.
    16 attacks total.

Spoiler: First Attack
    Show

Attack roll
    (1d20+41)[61]

Critical Chance
    (1d20+41)[58]

Fire damage (+50% after damage is rolled)
    (1d8+46)[49]
    (2d6)[9]

Fire Crit Damage
    (2d10)[12]

Spoiler: Second Attack
    Show

Attack roll
    (1d20+41)[51]

Critical Chance
    (1d20+41)[56]

(1d8+46)[51]
    (2d6)[6]

Fire Crit Damage
    (2d10)[9]

Spoiler: Third Attack
    Show

Attack roll
    (1d20+41)[44]

Critical Chance
    (1d20+41)[57]

(1d8+46)[49]
    (2d6)[4]

Fire Crit Damage
    (2d10)[6]

Spoiler: Fourth Attack
    Show

Attack roll
    (1d20+41)[53]

Critical Chance
    (1d20+41)[58]

(1d8+46)[52]
    (2d6)[7]

Fire Crit Damage
    (2d10)[9]

Spoiler: Fifth Attack
    Show

Attack roll
    (1d20+41)[49]

Critical Chance
    (1d20+41)[54]

(1d8+46)[49]
    (2d6)[6]

Fire Crit Damage
    (2d10)[9]

Spoiler: Sixth Attack
    Show

Attack roll
    (1d20+41)[61]

Critical Chance
    (1d20+41)[48]

(1d8+46)[51]
    (2d6)[4]

Fire Crit Damage
    (2d10)[4]

Spoiler: Seventh Attack
    Show

Attack roll
    (1d20+41)[49]

Critical Chance
    (1d20+41)[55]

(1d8+46)[50]
    (2d6)[6]

Fire Crit Damage
    (2d10)[17]

Spoiler: Eigth Attack
    Show

Attack roll
    (1d20+41)[52]

Critical Chance
    (1d20+41)[58]

(1d8+46)[48]
    (2d6)[5]

Fire Crit Damage
    (2d10)[19]

Spoiler: Ninth Attack
    Show

Attack roll
    (1d20+41)[58]

Critical Chance
    (1d20+41)[49]

(1d8+46)[49]
    (2d6)[8]

Fire Crit Damage
    (2d10)[14]

Spoiler: Tenth Attack
    Show

Attack roll
    (1d20+41)[50]

Critical Chance
    (1d20+41)[48]

(1d8+46)[52]
    (2d6)[8]

Fire Crit Damage
    (2d10)[12]

Spoiler: Eleventh Attack
    Show

Attack roll
    (1d20+36)[51]

Critical Chance
    (1d20+36)[45]

(1d8+46)[47]
    (2d6)[2]

Fire Crit Damage
    (2d10)[10]

Spoiler: Twelth Attack
    Show

Attack roll
    (1d20+36)[47]

Critical Chance
    (1d20+36)[38]

(1d8+46)[50]
    (2d6)[7]

Fire Crit Damage
    (2d10)[10]

Spoiler: Thirteenth Attack
    Show

Attack roll
    (1d20+31)[42]

Critical Chance
    (1d20+31)[46]

(1d8+46)[47]
    (2d6)[4]

Fire Crit Damage
    (2d10)[10]

Spoiler: Fourteenth Attack
    Show

Attack roll
    (1d20+31)[32]

Critical Chance
    (1d20+31)[32]

(1d8+46)[48]
    (2d6)[6]

Fire Crit Damage
    (2d10)[19]

Spoiler: Fifteenth Attack
    Show

Attack roll
    (1d20+26)[27]

Critical Chance
    (1d20+26)[31]

(1d8+46)[53]
    (2d6)[9]

Fire Crit Damage
    (2d10)[17]

Spoiler: Sixteenth Attack
    Show

Attack roll
    (1d20+26)[41]

Critical Chance
    (1d20+26)[30]

(1d8+46)[50]
    (2d6)[4]

Fire Crit Damage
    (2d10)[12]

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Amras launches a flurry of arrows at the approaching Kobolds, striking down one of them with little effort, while the other two are struck by the pillar of flame, coming out clearly worse for the effort. Once the smoke clears, Amras launches four arrows into each of the injured kobolds, with each of them deflecting one with an obvious spell, while another two jam into them to cause them to collapse like the others. The remaining shots are all turned onto another Kobold, and like the others, the first bounces off its magic, while another two hit their mark, leaving the rest to miss.

With that done, it has become clear that Grigori, has vanished, or maybe he was never really there, and the Kobolds close the distance with a charge. As they charge through the wall of light and the blades behind it, they launch a few attacks at the closest targets each, but not before drawing arrow shots from Amras. Once finished, the three party members find themselves engaged in close combat with the Kobolds

Spoiler
    Show
    Three Kobolds on Crepheus
    Kobold 1 (1d20+45)[55]
    Damage (1d8+21)[28]

Kobold 2 (1d20+45)[49]
    Damage (1d8+21)[26]

Kobold 3 (1d20+45)[59]
    Damage (1d8+21)[29]

Three on Belladona (Kobold 5 is the badly injured one)
    Kobold 4 (1d20+45)[46]
    Damage (1d8+21)[28]

Kobold 5 (1d20+45)[47]
    Damage (1d8+21)[28]

Kobold 6 (1d20+45)[48]
    Damage (1d8+21)[29]

The remainder have moved to attack Amras, considering how dangerous he has proven himself
    Kobold 7 (1d20+45)[60]
    Damage (1d8+21)[29]

Kobold 8 (1d20+45)[60]
    Damage (1d8+21)[24]

Kobold 9 (1d20+45)[49]
    Damage (1d8+21)[28]

Kobold 10 (1d20+45)[52]
    Damage (1d8+21)[25]

Kobold 11 (1d20+45)[55]
    Damage (1d8+21)[26]

I have numbered the Kobolds in the order that they attack, please use numbers to designated who your AoO's (Amras) and Readied action (Belladona) are aimed at.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

"These things keep on coming, but it's fine I have plenty of more arrows for them." Amras draws his bow again, reacting to each kobold interlacing his shots as they approach.

Show
    Trick shots will be shot after I hit with my AoO on the same Kobold (till Kobold is dead if that is any case)
    All kobolds I hit with an attack will be marked. (-8 attack and 20% spellfailure chance) and will just attack them in the order the numbers
    are ordered for kobalds. Remember 21 fire resist goes through and shots add that +xd6 as usual.

Spoiler: 1st AoO:
    Show
    Attack roll
    (1d20+34)[46]
    Crit Confirmation
    (1d20+34)[53]

Piercing damage
    [roll]1d8+10+8[/roll]

Fire Damage
    (1d6+5)[10]
    crit fire damage
    (2d10)[9]