New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: The war room of Anthropolia - Free form game-

Ingway seems pleased with the marshall's reaction.

"But of course I have the means to do that. I have sent many pirates to their deaths but I have also saved some. I knew they would be useful one day, now they owes me a favor and they all will be more than happy to be paid to kill, steal and loot once more. Many were just young men tired of miserable life and wanted to live adventures, before they knew it they were dragged to a life of sin and crime."

After hearing the High Constable strategy Ingway says, "I still think this is stupid idea. Attack our own people? To claim territories that already belong to our king? That is useless and insane."

EDIT:
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Can we get more info on Quarthmall and the other cities?
    Last edited by Zurvan; 2015-12-05 at 07:05 PM.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Dwarf in the Playground

Show
    Where are my players? I PM them and update later.

EDIT:

"Well, we have two plans, that is start." says the marchal as he stroke his chin.

"Let us vote, is everyone in favor of leaving the southern islands problem in the hands of the minister of justice? And how about Lord Panne's plan? Is everyone here in favor of that?"

"How about the other problems? Any plans or ideias?"
    Last edited by Orcus The Vile; 2015-12-07 at 07:37 PM.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Orc in the Playground

DruidGirl

Ferdinand looks worried. His collegues sound more evil than the enemines, but he must say soemthing for the good of the realm.

"I think both ideas are problematic. Using criminals can be risky, what if one of them is captured? After torture and interrogation they would end up confessing that he is working for our kingdom and that may lead to problems.

"Second, I'm not comfortable about using our nobles as scapegoats. Third, I would have no problem being part or even lead a group to a city in civil war."
    "The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door."

I want more Strong female characters.

"In place of a Dark Lord, you would have a queen! Not dark, but beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me, and despair!"

4. - Top - End - #34
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ingway seems surprised, he hasn't thought about that.

"I guess that is true... Perhaps I should hire an agent of trust to work as an intermediary between the corsair and this council"

5. - Top - End - #35
    Firbolg in the Playground

Xanthe leans back, all the talk of war going over her head. "Can't we simply talk to them? Dance with them? There is so much more than blood. And it would be awful if anyone would suspect us of dark deeds, I do have a decent reputation, or so I am told."

6. - Top - End - #36
    Dwarf in the Playground

"That is not a bad ideia."

Says Ingway suprised.

"We could establish a trade agreement with their merchant guilds and ambassadors, presenting our wishes and concerns. They are our allies after all."

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"I do think as well that this isn't a bad idea, despite being an idalistic one. But sending them conditions will allow us, possibly, to set up the population against them if needed, ensuring we are saviors later when needed. Again, that may as well work fine right from the start."

The whole sentence is announced with a cold emotionless voice : those are facts, nothing more.
    I just moved with my gf, and might need some time to find the perfect spot for my cpu. Still trying to keep up with my games.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Very well" says the marshal.

"We will try to approach the southern islands problem with diplomacy at first. Any ideas for the other problems?"

9. - Top - End - #39
    Orc in the Playground

DruidGirl

"We can ask for help from other nations I believe in militaristic empire is a threat to them as much as it is a threat to us."

He looks at Haun Shol.

"It appears we already have the Death Valley support. Why not go after other nations? Since no battle or open conflict started already, maybe, we should use diplomacy first."
    "The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door."

I want more Strong female characters.

"In place of a Dark Lord, you would have a queen! Not dark, but beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me, and despair!"

10. - Top - End - #40
    Halfling in the Playground

"Diplomacy is....not my strong suit." Raven pauses for a moment. "That ambassador with the crystal though? I may be able to find him. Though...there is a catch you all should be aware of." The woman's eyes seem to light and she smiles sickeningly. "It requires blood. One pint, to be exact."

Raven draws an ornate and jagged knife, putting it on the table. "I'm sure the court physician won't mind me taking a few vials of his. Oh, don't worry, I'm very experienced."

Show
    Feel free to be very opposed to this. Raven isn't expecting people to be down with it.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Blood?", Xanthe, asks, shocked. "The thought alone makes me unwell. If you wish to proceed with such affairs, please, withdraw yourself from our present company. I could not bear to see such a thing, as would other tender souls among us."