New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Another one bites the dust!

Arcivus swings around (above Mr. Benson now), disregarding the blue and heading straight for the red dragon. The first blow cripples the beast, which looks up severely bloodied, with nothing but hate in its eyes as it stares down Arcivus who hovers at about eye level.

Red: My death is meaningless! I have been promised etern--

Not relenting, Arcivus takes a final swing and drives his sword deep into the creatures chest, the red dragon collapsing, slain.

Blue: Now I take his place as master here!

The dragons seem unfazed by the turn of events, and seem not to share a dragons typical value or even fear of losing their life.

Legendary Action!

The blue continues now, this time on to Dr. Nimm.

Blue: The gnome next! Kill him and they fall!

Dr. Nimm is swung at and struck by the blue's tail for a hefty 20 damage.

Xavier, go!

--

Initiative:

Leena (22)-HP: 144/144; Reli: 80/80
    Kyle (19): 160/170
    Arcivus (18)-HP: 204/204
    Xavier (17)-HP: 82/162 (prone)
    Black (10): 46 damage
    Dr. Nimm (9)-HP: 124/183; Mr. Benson 0/80
    Christopher (5)-HP: 0/143 (prone)
    Blue (2): uninjured

2. - Top - End - #272
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Rob's Epic Level Campaign Continues!

"Heh. You will find that no simple task. I am deceptively sturdy, gentlewyrms!"

Remember I have flash pellet as a reaction.
    Last edited by Dr_Nimm; 2016-04-27 at 09:12 PM.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Barbarian in the Playground

"You foolish dragons are being used like pawns! Have you no dignity?"

First, I stand up so I am no longer prone.

Second, I manifest Mass Healing Word at 8th Level, affecting 5 injured allies within 60 feet of me and myself.

We are healed a total of 20+6 = 26 hit points.

Third, I activate Psionic Attack Mode: Mind Thrust, Twinned. I target the blue dragon and the black dragon.

Attack rolls: 5+12 = 17 on the blue dragon and 3+12 = 15 on the black dragon.

Damage rolls: 27+6 = 33 on the blue dragon and 24+6 = 30 on the black dragon.

As my reaction, I manifest Shield if I am the target of an attack.

4. - Top - End - #274

SolithKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier Alexis View Post

Second, I manifest Mass Healing Word at 8th Level, affecting 5 injured allies within 60 feet of me and myself.

Third, I activate Psionic Attack Mode: Mind Thrust, Twinned. I target the blue dragon and the black dragon.

Remember that you are blessed and have 1d4 to your attackrolls

Arcivus, currently looking like a blood soaked bane of dragons, laughs!
    "Your wit is as dull as your former leader, and that will be your downfall!"
    Last edited by Ketiara; 2016-04-29 at 10:01 AM.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Xavier concentrates on his surroundings and focuses. Everyone in the party feels their bodies rejuvenated, as if a burst of adrenaline was initiated. Xavier's blasts fly out. Only the blue is struck, the black evades the effect of the attack.

Legendary Action!

Seeing Christopher up again, the blue swings at him one last time. Instinctively, Christopher brings up his shield, which absorbs the blow! The dragon is noticeably frustrated for having missed a prone target.

The black dragon soars overhead and drops abruptly, hovering just over Dr. Nimm. His size is such that he also covers the space over Reli and Mr. Benson as well.

Black: The angel is mine!

He proceeds to wail on Christopher, who is still prone! Christopher is struck with a claw and a bite as he deflects another claw attack! He takes a total of 31 damage, dropping him back down!

Blue: Do not let them heal him! Finish him off!

This brings us back to Dr. Nimm. Christopher is in serious peril. GO!

--

Initiative:

Kyle (19): 170/170
    Xavier (17)-HP: 108/162
    Black (10): 46 damage
    Dr. Nimm (9)-HP: 150/183; Mr. Benson 0/80
    Christopher (5)-HP: 0/143 (prone)
    Blue (2): 33 damage

6. - Top - End - #276

"Hmph. This is beginning to irritate me considerable. I saw you creatures as an inconvenience, but now I shall take pleasure in causing you harm. Perhaps Ill even conduct a live autopsy. Yeeeesssss."

Bonus action: toss ice bomb at red dragon. 31 hit. 28 dmg. Then I run next to CM and cast forcecage on the both of us.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Nimm View Post
    "Hmph. This is beginning to irritate me considerable. I saw you creatures as an inconvenience, but now I shall take pleasure in causing you harm. Perhaps Ill even conduct a live autopsy. Yeeeesssss."

Bonus action: toss ice bomb at red dragon. 31 hit. 28 dmg. Then I run next to CM and cast forcecage on the both of us.
    The red dragon is dead. Only the blue and black remain. You can use a different bomb and target a different dragon.

8. - Top - End - #278

Lol. How did I miss that? Going offense then.

I toss the bomb then cast disintegrate on the black.

"Diiiieeeeeee!"

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Lol. How did I miss that? Going offense then.

I toss the bomb then cast disintegrate on the black.

"Diiiieeeeeee!"
    Dr. Nimm throws a series of concoctions at the black dragon as it hovers overhead. The bomb blasts the dragon and scorches its hide but it dodges the Disintegrate ray outright.

Black: Don't worry little one, you are next!

Legendary Actions!

The black and blue both look at Christopher and sneer.

Blue: Finish this one and then the gnome. The mystic is next!

Both dragons lash their tails at the unconscious and dying Christopher. Dr. Nimm should have healed him, because both hits land (totaling 4 death saving throws), and his body spasms, lifeless. The dragons snarl, as if gaining some small victory.

NO! Christopher!

The blue then looks to Dr. Nimm, but is unable to reach him due to the black flying so close overhead.

Blue: (to the black) You finish the gnome. I'll take on the mystic!

The blue then turns and snarls at Xavier, striking at him. He tears into Xavier with his claws. Shield is manifested, but the dragon claws through the force-barrier. It's bite, however, is deflected. Xavier takes 25 damage.

Legendary Action!

The black then turns his attention to Dr. Nimm, lashing at him once again with his tail. Dr. Nimm instinctively drops a smoke pellet to deter the attack, but it is in vain as he is swatted for 13 damage.

Round 4 is coming by up next. My computer is updating, so I'll be a few minutes. I want this to soak in one you guys.

--

Initiative:

Xavier (17)-HP: 83/162
    Black (10): 74 damage
    Dr. Nimm (9)-HP: 137/183; Mr. Benson 0/80
    Christopher (5): slain
    Last edited by DM7581; 2016-04-30 at 09:20 PM.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Round 4!

Top of the round, Leena, infuriated unleashes on the black. She draws very different looking arrows and aim carefully.

She fires off her last 2 remaining dragon slaying arrows at the black. Both arrows connect for a total of 65 damage. She then commands Reli to distract the black dragon so someone else can get a clean shot.

Leena: (to Reli) Get the black one!

Reli hops slightly as he snaps and snarls at the black dragon, distracting it (Help Action).

Legendary Actions!

The dragons do not relent, striking again at Xavier and Dr. Nimm. Dr. Nimm is able to duck under the blow, but Xavier is struck for 17 damage.

Seeing an opening, and a wounded dragon, Kyle closes in and fires off an arrow. He misses the dragon as it swerves in the air. Slightly frustrated, and not wanting to waste the opportunity, Kyle closes in and draws a dagger, throws it at the dragon! This one hits and Kyle can be seen cracking a slight smile. The dragon takes 37 damage (Sneak Attack applies!)

Legendary Action!

The blue swings once again at Xavier, trying to wear him down. The Shield effect, still up, is able to deflect the attack, however.

We go on to Arcivus. The black looks severely injured, but does not seem to care about its own condition. The blue is barely injured and is equally fearless.

--

Initiative:

Xavier (17)-HP: 66/162
    Black (10): 175 damage

11. - Top - End - #281

In Draconic: "Your understanding of the power of alchemy is pitiful. Death is merely a pause of the body's chemistry, a state which can be reversed by those skilled in the craft.

Slay my friends a hundred times, they will return to torment you. For I am none other than Dr. Phineas Nimm.

But you, black worm, have greatly inconvenienced me. You'd better finish me quick, as I have special plans in mind for you."
    Last edited by Dr_Nimm; 2016-04-30 at 09:55 PM.

12. - Top - End - #282

"Arcivus! Unleash your full wrath upon the blue dragon and I will attempt to finish whatever is left of these fools!"

13. - Top - End - #283

SolithKnightGuy

"Arcivus! Unleash your full wrath upon the blue dragon and I will attempt to finish whatever is left of these fools!"
    Arcivus hits the Blue with all he got!

12+3+15-5=25, 9+19+7 + (5th lvl spell 27dam) 62dam
    10+3+15-5=23, 10+19+8 +(3rd lvl spell 24dam) 61dam

Arcivus plays confident, but know his divine power is almost drained for the day.

Spoiler: Arcivus Spelllist and effects
    Show

HP:-/204
    LoH: 25/100
    Effects: sacred weapon +5 to hit (run out)
    Spell: deathward, freedom of movement
    Aura: Courage, Protection. Personal: Purity of Spirit.
    Epic: Boon of Resilience

Spells prepared (25), Spellslots: 16 Spells used: 13
    ((D) = Devotion spells)
    1 (3/4): Protection from Evil and Good (D), Sanctuary (D), Bless, Heroism, Shield of Faith, Wrathful Smite
    2 (0/3): Lesser Restoration (D), Zone of Truth (D), Protection from poison, Protection from poison, Locate Object
    3 (0/3): Beacon of Hope (D), Dispel Magic (D), Blinding Smite, Aura of Vitality, Crusaders Mantle
    4 (0/3): Freedom of Movement (D), Guardian of Faith (D), Death Ward, Staggering Smite, Locate Creature
    5 (0/3): Commune (D), Flame Strike (D), Banishing smite, Destruction Wave, Circle of Power
    Last edited by Ketiara; 2016-05-01 at 02:07 PM.
    Spoiler: Arcivus Luscient
    Show

HP: 204/204
    AC: 22
    Stats: 25, 10, 18, 10, 12, 20
    Passive Perception: 11
    Saving Throws: Str 8 (13), Dex 1 (6), Con 11 (16), Wis 8 (13), Cha 11 (17)
    Aura of Protection +5 to all Saves for everyone within 30ft
    Aura of Courage/Devotion immunity to Frighten/Charm for everyone within 30ft
    Always under effect of Protection to Evil and Good

14. - Top - End - #284

"Good work Arcivius! Now, I hope this will be enough to end these vile creatures!"

As my standard action, I activate Psionic Attack Mode: Mind Thrust, Twinned and Empowered. I target the blue dragon and the black dragon.

Attack rolls: 16+12 = 28 on the blue dragon and 8+12 = 20 on the black dragon.

Damage rolls: 29+6 = 35 on the blue dragon and 23+6 = 29 on the black dragon.

As my bonus action, I activate Psionic Attack Mode: Mind Thrust, Quickened, Twinned and Empowered. I target the blue dragon and the black dragon.

Attack rolls: 13+12 = 25 on the blue dragon and 6+12 = 18 on the black dragon.

Damage rolls: 24+6 = 30 on the blue dragon and 27+6 = 33 on the black dragon.

15. - Top - End - #285

Quote Originally Posted by Ketiara View Post
    Remember that you are blessed and have 1d4 to your attackrolls

Arcivus, currently looking like a blood soaked bane of dragons, laughs!
    "Your wit is as dull as your former leader, and that will be your downfall!"
    I just noticed this post. I have not been adding the 1d4 at all.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

"Good work Arcivius! Now, I hope this will be enough to end these vile creatures!"

As my standard action, I activate Psionic Attack Mode: Mind Thrust, Twinned and Empowered. I target the blue dragon and the black dragon.

Attack rolls: 16+12 = 28 on the blue dragon and 8+12 = 20 on the black dragon.

Damage rolls: 29+6 = 35 on the blue dragon and 23+6 = 29 on the black dragon.

As my bonus action, I activate Psionic Attack Mode: Mind Thrust, Quickened, Twinned and Empowered. I target the blue dragon and the black dragon.

Attack rolls: 13+12 = 25 on the blue dragon and 6+12 = 18 on the black dragon.

Damage rolls: 24+6 = 30 on the blue dragon and 27+6 = 33 on the black dragon.

Arcivus engages the blue dragon and cleaves into him. The dragon snarls and hisses as he his cut across its body. Xavier follows with his mental blasts. The first series tags both dragons, finally dropping the black!

The blue looks around, surrounded and nearly defeated, but roars at you all, insisting this to be a fight to the death.

Since Xavier's bonus action was a twinned power, you can edit the post to reflect having but a single target left.

--

Initiative:

Xavier (17)-HP: 66/162
    Black (10): slain
    Blue (2): 191 damage
    Last edited by DM7581; 2016-05-02 at 08:49 PM.

17. - Top - End - #287

"Leave that one alive. I need it for research."

18. - Top - End - #288

"Leave that one alive. I need it for research."
    "Have you gone mad? Very well, I will do as you wish but I hope you have a plan to subdue it. I am beginning to suspect all of these dragons actually wanted to die."

As my bonus action, I manifest Mass Healing Word at 5th Level. I heal Dr. Nimm, Mr. Benson, if allowed, and I a total of 7+6= 13 hit points. Christopher Michael as well unless he is beyond repair at the moment.

19. - Top - End - #289

I look at Xavier quizzically.

"Of course I'm mad. I thought you knew. Anyway, 'alive' is a relative term. Just beat it near to death, or at least don't ruin the body too badly."
    Last edited by Dr_Nimm; 2016-05-02 at 10:06 PM.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Xavier speaks an alien word as he concentrates on the anatomy of his allies, healing them slightly,

The dragon obviously hear what you are saying about it.

Blue: You dare mock me?! You will know death-- if not at my hands, another!

As a construct, Mr. Benson cannot benefit from curative magic. Also, at the moment, Christopher is beyond repair.

That brings us to Dr. Nimm. You can try to subdue the dragon with melee attacks if you wish. Any magic or ranged attacks are automatically lethal.

--

Initiative:

Xavier (17)-HP: 79/162
    Black (10): slain
    Dr. Nimm (9)-HP: 150/183; Mr. Benson 0/80
    Blue (2): 191 damage

21. - Top - End - #291

Fireball bomb admixture- 23 to hit 62 dmg (do I add.into? If.so, 69 damage. Giggity!

Bonus bomb 34 to.hit 28 dmg

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Ka-Boom

Dr. Nimm flings a bomb at the far side of the dragon. It lands on target, erupting in a huge blast of flame, but not catching any allies in its wake. He readies another bomb, but as the smoke clears, the blue is charred beyond repair.

He easily diffuses the bonus bomb.

You all now stand among a number of slain dragons, a slain ally, and a large hunk of material (Mr. Benson) that is in desperate need of repair.

Spoiler: Christopher only (everyone else, feel free to read, but stay in character)
    Show

The last image you had was on your back as dragons were wailing on you. The chaos and voices of your allies drifted into nothingness as you fell unconscious. There was darkness for a time. A long time. You felt as if you were floating in an endless void. Shapeless, formless. Only your consciousness existing, as your physical body had been left in the physical realm.

It seems as if an eternity passes when finally, a small point of light pierces the darkness. The point slowly grows and expands until a large burning sun is revealed before you. You feel the essence of Pelor. This is the second time that this has happened to you. The first was when you rashly charged gargoyles years back in a Vampire Lord's lair. It was a foolish assault and you were brought back only after you felt the error of your ways. It was as if you were being taught a lesson because more was expected of you in your life.

Now, it is different.

The warmth of Pelor has waned. His light is faded, almost a dull yellow when it had once been a fiery, almost blistering orange. His voice as he speaks is hollow and echoed, as if he is now but a shadow of what he once was.

Pelor: You... must not... falter... I give my... last... breath ... hope rests on your... heal the people... see to the sick... defeat.. the forces... of death...

The low glow pulses strongly and a sense of divine, radiant energy surges through you. Just enough.

You awake, still prone, on your back (1 HP). You feel dark and nearly empty inside. You can still feel connected with divine energy, but you no longer feel Pelor's presence with it.

You all surround Christopher, as if trying to decide the next course of action. Suddenly, he gasps, his eyes wide. A tear runs down his cheek, as if it were him who has lost (or nearly lost) someone dear. There is a moment of silence as he finally realizes he has returned...

--

On the brighter side... there are 5 mini-dragon lairs to loot...

23. - Top - End - #293

"Christopher! Are you alright?"

24. - Top - End - #294

SolithKnightGuy

Default Re: Ka-Boom

Quote Originally Posted by DM7581 View Post
    Dr. Nimm flings a bomb at the far side of the dragon. It lands on target, erupting in a huge blast of flame, but not catching any allies in its wake. He readies another bomb, but as the smoke clears, the blue is charred beyond repair.

He easily diffuses the bonus bomb.

You all now stand among a number of slain dragons, a slain ally, and a large hunk of material (Mr. Benson) that is in desperate need of repair.

Spoiler: Christopher only (everyone else, feel free to read, but stay in character)
    Show

The last image you had was on your back as dragons were wailing on you. The chaos and voices of your allies drifted into nothingness as you fell unconscious. There was darkness for a time. A long time. You felt as if you were floating in an endless void. Shapeless, formless. Only your consciousness existing, as your physical body had been left in the physical realm.

It seems as if an eternity passes when finally, a small point of light pierces the darkness. The point slowly grows and expands until a large burning sun is revealed before you. You feel the essence of Pelor. This is the second time that this has happened to you. The first was when you rashly charged gargoyles years back in a Vampire Lord's lair. It was a foolish assault and you were brought back only after you felt the error of your ways. It was as if you were being taught a lesson because more was expected of you in your life.

Now, it is different.

The warmth of Pelor has waned. His light is faded, almost a dull yellow when it had once been a fiery, almost blistering orange. His voice as he speaks is hollow and echoed, as if he is now but a shadow of what he once was.

Pelor: You... must not... falter... I give my... last... breath ... hope rests on your... heal the people... see to the sick... defeat.. the forces... of death...

The low glow pulses strongly and a sense of divine, radiant energy surges through you. Just enough.

You awake, still prone, on your back (1 HP). You feel dark and nearly empty inside. You can still feel connected with divine energy, but you no longer feel Pelor's presence with it.

You all surround Christopher, as if trying to decide the next course of action. Suddenly, he gasps, his eyes wide. A tear runs down his cheek, as if it were him who has lost (or nearly lost) someone dear. There is a moment of silence as he finally realizes he has returned...

--

On the brighter side... there are 5 mini-dragon lairs to loot...
    As the dragon dies Arcivus hurries to Christopher's side, searching for signs of life.
    Just as arcivus has given up hope, Christopher draws in a breath!
    arcivus quickly uses 20hp LoH, to get him up a bit.

"It's a miracle!" Arcivus whispers to himself.

Quickly regaining composure Arcivus call out to the man in the shadows.

"Show yourself friend! You have nothing to fear from us, and we would not have been this many left hadn't it been for you!"
    Last edited by Ketiara; 2016-05-04 at 12:31 PM.

25. - Top - End - #295

"Ah. I was about to restore you to life. I'm glad you saved me the materials. Cheer up, old boy. What hapenned?"

I begin the lengthy process of repairing Mr. Benson, listening to CM.

Also I adress the halfling rogue Kyle: "You are quite skillful. Have we met? My memory is spotty. How came you to be here, sir?"

I keep an eye on all entrances. I send Rupert Pompeius Nimm to scout ahead to the treasure rooms, in stealth, to warn me if he sees anyone there that's not in our group.

I deploy S.C.A.T. (Simulated Canine Alert Toy) to warn of hostiles (alarm spell). I had it from 3.5. I don't know if it transfers. If not then w/e
    Last edited by Dr_Nimm; 2016-05-04 at 12:36 PM.

26. - Top - End - #296

"I do not know how the rest of you feel but I could use a long rest. I am afraid my mental strength is somewhat drained."

27. - Top - End - #297

SolithKnightGuy

"I do not know how the rest of you feel but I could use a long rest. I am afraid my mental strength is somewhat drained."
    Arcivus lets out a laugh
    "I havnt felt this drained of my dietis blessing since I was forced to fight off waves of skeletons as a youth as part of my preparations to become a full pledge paladin. I need time to pray and reflect on whats been going on here"

"I also feel somewhat distanced to Heironeous, I guess its because we are down here in Chromaticus realm".
    Spoiler: Arcivus Luscient
    Show

HP: 204/204
    AC: 22
    Stats: 25, 10, 18, 10, 12, 20
    Passive Perception: 11
    Saving Throws: Str 8 (13), Dex 1 (6), Con 11 (16), Wis 8 (13), Cha 11 (17)
    Aura of Protection +5 to all Saves for everyone within 30ft
    Aura of Courage/Devotion immunity to Frighten/Charm for everyone within 30ft
    Always under effect of Protection to Evil and Good

28. - Top - End - #298

"A sound idea, gentlemen. I will fortify the area."

I cast wall of stone, sealing the entrance with a high sort of box as tall as it can be, leaving a small 5×5 opening at the top. Cieling is slanted such that we have line.of sight to opening. Enemies will have to climb or fly through one at a time or find another way through.

I use my engineering knowledge to build the box in the strongest way possible. 31 on roll.

I hold.for 10 mins.and.make.it permanent.
    Last edited by Dr_Nimm; 2016-05-04 at 03:42 PM.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

SCAT circles about and looks intensely for intruders. He does wander off a ways, but never out of sight or earshot. Rupert is gone a while, if not because these caves are high up. You will have to go cave by cave to see what is in each. He does not have the ability or capacity to appraise anything.

Kyle has come out of the shadows and never hid himself again after he was revealed, so I will dismiss the hiding part of Arcivus' question.

Kyle: Xavier... Christopher... It's been a while. Hope you've been well. No, I have not met you formally, Nimm but I have been watching. The elf has good ears. She almost heard me. The dragons, not so much.

He goes on to tell his story, which basically started off with him adventuring early alongside Bear Ghost and Artemis some time ago. He has met Xavier (also Crassus, Fell, but not Teleroth, Guardian, or Ridion) as well through his travels, but then the group sort of disbanded. Artemis retired to the Academy, Bear Ghost left to reunite with his tribe, and Kyle went on his own to continue to master his craft. You can tell that he takes what he does quite seriously. He is also not one to speak so much.

Kyle: So the green dragon, Garyxk-whatever, stole a bunch of my stuff. We were never strong enough to take him down, so I tracked him to Bear Ghost's tribe. When I saw that he abandoned his lair, I tracked him here. The she-dragon you fought was once with him. You should have killed her. I got my stuff back, so I'll call that even. I was only curious abut this Chromata-guy and what he might have, but decided to jump in when I saw you all outmatched...

He seems to not care too much to remember the names of his enemies and is a bit to the point. Every bit as much as Christopher and Xavier remember him. Good 'ol Kyle. He just wants to kill the bad guys and take their loot. He seems to get by quite unnoticed as well. Not too far fetched for a roguish halfling, but he is real good.

His eyes are a bit shifty, as if constantly evaluating a situation. Or a good place to hide. He seems uneasy about talking and everyone listening, so he quiets down at the first instance of anyone speaking up.

Everyone agrees that resting is a good idea...

"A sound idea, gentlemen. I will fortify the area."

I cast wall of stone, sealing the entrance with a high sort of box as tall as it can be, leaving a small 5×5 opening at the top. Cieling is slanted such that we have line.of sight to opening. Enemies will have to climb or fly through one at a time or find another way through.

I use my engineering knowledge to build the box in the strongest way possible. 31 on roll.

I hold.for 10 mins.and.make.it permanent.
    Leena looks at Nimm with a half-cocked head and then everyone else as if something is amiss.

Leena: Are you mad, Nimm? Well, yes, I know you ARE, but... Look, dragons... or some other creatures are very likely to pass through this particular spot. If we rest, we are better off retreating back a little or maybe picking one of the smaller openings and resting there. Here in plain sight? The last thing we need are a mob of dragon cultists down our throat!

Leena harshly suggests that you all find a better hidden place to wall yourself in.

Leena: I actually do not mind the green dragon's lair. There was cover and it is unlikely that she would return with reinforcements. No dragon I ever met would admit being ousted from their own lair, let a lone a green. Those are the most conceited of the bunch.

She has a good point...

Any follow-up?

30. - Top - End - #300

"Before we rest, we should secure the treasure before someone gets wind that the dragons have ah... vacated. I dont mind resting elsewhere in theory, but unless you can carry a half ton broken golem, Ill want to rest here and repair Mr Benson. I don't mind camping here by myself for tonight."
    Last edited by Dr_Nimm; 2016-05-04 at 10:31 PM.