New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Bugbear in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Default Re: Rob's Epic Level Campaign Continues!

Quote Originally Posted by DM7581 View Post
    I'll say that you trust Xavier's words and follow through with your initial action, minus the move (he did say to stay put). Instead, you just reposition yourself at point, along with Reli and Mr. Benson, with Leena just behind.

--

Xavier takes his turn to fly above the wall of thorns and manifest his wall. The dragon look sat you all suspiciously, but comes forward in flight, colliding with the wall.

Ah! Cowards! You mean to delay your destruction?!

The Wall of Force is placed halfway between you all (20 feet or so), meaning that the dragon uses 20 feet of movement in coming into contact. The wall is placed in a square, 50x50 feet. Not knowing the dimensions, she snarls.

Trickery! No matter!

She then climbs 50 feet up (her fly speed is 80), feeling the invisible wall, until she is almost over it. She remains on the opposite side, hovering and using the wall as cover. At this point everyone can assume that there is an invisible wall there, and it looks to be about 50 feet high. You are not sure of its width.

This puts her a good 55 feet away, diagonally (20 feet back, 50 feet up) from Arcivus and the front row, about 60 away from Leena, and about 70 away from Dr. Nimm. Xavier took his action to fly up, so he is actually closer at around 40 feet away.

Yes (a^2)+(b^2)=c^2. I am solving for the hypotenuse in each case.

The dragon seems to be ready to defend herself midflight, at a moments notice (Dodge action).

This ends the first round. Everyone seems pumped and buffed up.

--

Round 2!

Leena, seeing that an arrow would be a waste of time, quickly repositions herself.

We should spread out now, to not get caught in a breath weapon! (In Elvish) Reli, with me!

She then proceeds around the right side of where the dragon is hovering, but doesn't seem to make it to where the wall might be. She and Reli then stand at the defensive.

She curses the dragon in draconic, in an attempt to goad the creature.

@!*&%*$#@!

--

Initiative:

Leena (29): Hunter's Mark (c), Aura of Purity
    Dr. Nimm (21): Aura of Purity (c), behind thorn-wall
    Xavier (21): Aura of Purity, behind thorn-wall, flying, Wall of Force (c)
    Arcivus (18): Aura of Purity, Death Ward, Freedom of Movement, flying
    Arnesvedonia (10): flying

Xavier, Nimm, you go!
    SoH,CaH,ToA the rhyme that I use to remember my trig :D

I know my turn is over, but I try and communicate in celestrial to Xavier and the rest, that it would be a good idea to use those walls to box in the dragon with enough room for us, to move in and out but not it.
    Last edited by Ketiara; 2016-03-05 at 05:35 PM.
    Spoiler: Arcivus Luscient
    Show

HP: 204/204
    AC: 22
    Stats: 25, 10, 18, 10, 12, 20
    Passive Perception: 11
    Saving Throws: Str 8 (13), Dex 1 (6), Con 11 (16), Wis 8 (13), Cha 11 (17)
    Aura of Protection +5 to all Saves for everyone within 30ft
    Aura of Courage/Devotion immunity to Frighten/Charm for everyone within 30ft
    Always under effect of Protection to Evil and Good

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ketiara View Post

I know my turn is over, but I try and communicate in celestrial to Xavier and the rest, that it would be a good idea to use those walls to box in the dragon with enough room for us, to move in and out but not it.
    Yes... but each wall requires concentration. I don't think you have enough casters for that.

3. - Top - End - #123

SolithKnightGuy

Yes... but each wall requires concentration. I don't think you have enough casters for that.
    Well Arcivus doesnt know that... having only recently experienced psionics...
    Spoiler: only for the DM
    Show
    but 10 discs mesuring 10x10 should be enough to cage in a gargantuan dragon... "I would guess" :D
    Show

4. - Top - End - #124

I.misty step right on.top of that wall I'm at, then toss a bomb. 20 to hit 32 fire dmg.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Nimm View Post
    I.misty step right on.top of that wall I'm at, then toss a bomb. 20 to hit 32 fire dmg.
    Dr. Nimm vanishes in a blink, right next to Xavier... just for a moment though. He seems to have miscalculated the integrity of the wall. His bomb goes off as a wild fling, exploding on the Wall of Force, with virtually no chance of even being able to hit the dragon.

Even more frustrating is that the wall is not solid, but rather a collection of spiked and twisted vines. As Dr. Nimm falls through, he is scraped up quite a bit, taking 15 points of damage. He takes no falling damage, however, but is back at ground level and can exit the bushes on his next turn. Seeing this, the dragon chuckles, her voice echoing in the vast cavern.

Foolish gnome! You talk too much, yet leap before you look!

Waiting on Xavier.
    Last edited by DM7581; 2016-03-05 at 10:55 PM.

6. - Top - End - #126

Ow! Blasted vegetation! Whose idea was it to come here?!

7. - Top - End - #127
    Barbarian in the Playground

"I am afraid I am not quite that powerful my friend."

I will ready an action.

If the dragon attempts to use her breath weapon, I will manifest Wall of Force in front of her to block it from affecting my companions and I.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Okay, then. Arcivus?

9. - Top - End - #129

SolithKnightGuy

Okay, then. Arcivus?
    Arcivus cast protection from poison on himself and listen to Leenas warning. He fly toward the wall of force on the opposite side of Leena, 10ft in the air.

"It will be a pleasure ridding the world of your evil!"

Spoiler: Arcivus Spelllist and effects
    Show

Effects: sacred weapon
    Spell: deathward, freedom of movement, protection from poison Aura: Courage, Protection. Personal: Purity of Spirit. Epic: Boon of Resilience
    Spells prepared (25), Spellslots: 16 Spells used: 3
    ((D) = Devotion spells)
    1 (4): Protection from Evil and Good (D), Sanctuary (D), Bless, Heroism, Shield of Faith, Wrathful Smite
    2 (2/3): Lesser Restoration (D), Zone of Truth (D), Protection from poison, Protection from poison, Locate Object
    3 (3): Beacon of Hope (D), Dispel Magic (D), Blinding Smite, Aura of Vitality, Crusaders Mantle
    4 (1/3): Freedom of Movement (D), Guardian of Faith (D), Death Ward, Staggering Smite, Locate Creature
    5 (3): Commune (D), Flame Strike (D), Banishing smite, Destruction Wave, Circle of Power
    Last edited by Ketiara; 2016-03-13 at 02:04 AM.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Arcivus cast protection from poison on himself and listen to Leenas warning. He fly toward the wall of force on the opposite side of Leena, 10ft in the air.

"It will be a pleasure ridding the world of your evil!"

Spoiler: Arcivus Spelllist and effects
    Show

Effects: sacred weapon
    Spell: deathward, freedom of movement, protection from poison Aura: Courage, Protection. Personal: Purity of Spirit. Epic: Boon of Resilience
    Spells prepared (25), Spellslots: 16 Spells used: 3
    ((D) = Devotion spells)
    1 (4): Protection from Evil and Good (D), Sanctuary (D), Bless, Heroism, Shield of Faith, Wrathful Smite
    2 (2/3): Lesser Restoration (D), Zone of Truth (D), Protection from poison, Protection from poison, Locate Object
    3 (3): Beacon of Hope (D), Dispel Magic (D), Blinding Smite, Aura of Vitality, Crusaders Mantle
    4 (1/3): Freedom of Movement (D), Guardian of Faith (D), Death Ward, Staggering Smite, Locate Creature
    5 (3): Commune (D), Flame Strike (D), Banishing smite, Destruction Wave, Circle of Power
    The wicked dragon eyes her options and goes for the lone warrior, Arcivus!

She charges forward and flares her wings, radiating her presence! She snarls inwardly as if taking a breath and the lets out a tremendous bellow. Her roar echoes into the depth of the cavern, shaking the very walls around you!

Frightful Presence! A sense of fear tingles down everyone spine, if just momentarily.

Arcivus and Mr. Benson are immune, unfortunately nobody else is. Luckily, Dr. Nimm's Aura of Purity grants advantage to such an effect.

Dr. Nimm, Xavier both succumb to the terror of the dragon and are frightened! Leena and Reli made a few lucky saves.

Frightened: disadvantage on attack rolls and ability checks, cannot willingly move closer to source of fear.

As if that is not enough... she continues on with an attack on Arcivus, tearing into him with her claws and teeth! Arcivus takes a total of 53 29 damage. Some of it was the raw poison let out by the creatures essence, which was slightly reduced by Arcivus' spell.

Leena finally has an opening. She reluctantly sends Reli off to assist Arcivus.

Leena: Go! Help him!

Reli snarls and darts forward to engage. He does not attack, but curiously looks to be trying to distract the dragon. He succeeds (Help action). Arcivus gains advantage on his next attack roll against the dragon!

Leena follows with 2 more arrows, both dragon slaying. The first catches the creatures wing, but the second strikes deep in its torso. The creature lets out a massive below, as if in excruciating pain. The second arrow was a critical. Leena inflicts a total of 133 damage between both attacks!

Legendary Action!

The dragon, in frustration, lashes out at Arcivus with her tail! Arcivus takes an additional 18 9 damage from the blow (current HP: 166/204)

The dragon notices the ineffectiveness of her attacks and snarls in frustration.

This brings us to Dr. Nimm and Xavier. Remember that you are both frightened. Dr. Nimm! You are in the actual thorn wall. As you scrounge through (whether you move out or not), you take an additional 15 damage (current HP: 153/183). Go!

--

Initiative:

Dr. Nimm (21): Aura of Purity (c), in thorn-wall, frightened
    Xavier (21): Aura of Purity, behind thorn-wall, flying, Wall of Force (c), frightened
    Arcivus (18): Aura of Purity, Death Ward, Freedom of Movement, Protection from Poison, flying
    Last edited by DM7581; 2016-03-08 at 12:50 PM.

11. - Top - End - #131

"Finish off this dragon quickly my friends. I will shield us!"

As a bonus action, I manifest Mass Healing Word at 5th level, healing any ally within 60 feet of me 13 hit points.

Then, I ready another Wall of Force if the dragon either attacks or uses her breath weapon against us. The wall will be placed in a location and have a design which best blocks the dragon's offensive.

12. - Top - End - #132

SolithKnightGuy

The wicked dragon eyes her options and goes for the lone warrior, Arcivus!

Leena finally has an opening. She reluctantly sends Reli off to assist Arcivus.

Leena: Go! Help him!

Reli snarls and darts forward to engage. He does not attack, but curiously looks to be trying to distract the dragon. He succeeds (Help action). Arcivus gains advantage on his next attack roll against the dragon!

Leena follows with 2 more arrows, both dragon slaying. The first catches the creatures wing, but the second strikes deep in its torso. The creature lets out a massive below, as if in excruciating pain. The second arrow was a critical. Leena inflicts a total of 133 damage between both attacks!

The dragon notices the ineffectiveness of her attacks and snarls in frustration.
    Arcivus smiles at the dragons frustration. And as I fly close to the dragon around it like a cat cuddling a leg to end up at a spot around the back of its neck.
    Spoiler: DM META help
    Show
    Im not exactly sure where I am in space according to the dragon, so ill let you decide. But my goal is to move "behind" and above it, so im sorta above it around its neck. AND I want to be in a spot where I dont feel that the dragon can hit me with all its attacks. Id rather spend my action and move to get to this spot, rather than moving somewhere uncool and using my action.

Dragon! I know you are just a misguided soul! But your actions have consequences! Unless you desire grace, I will kill you for your sins!

If I have my action ill attack and ofcourse fuel my attacks with spells:
    first with advantage:
    17/17: +15-5=27 to hit; (2d6)9+19+5+(4d8)22+(1d8)7=62
    12+15-5 = 22 to hit; (2d6)8+19+5+(4d8)21+(1d8)7=60 (if i hit)
    OA: 20!; 15-5=30; (4d6)15+19+5+(12d8)64 +(2d8)8 = 111(If I get this OA ill ofcourse use a 5th lvl spell, allthough I can only fuel it with lvl 4 might), if the dragon stays put this math would be avoided :D
    Last edited by Ketiara; 2016-03-08 at 05:51 PM.
    Show

13. - Top - End - #133

"Egads! What a terrible foe! I dare not move away from this thicket."

I use a bonus action to toss a fire bomb at the thicket. I see what effect it has before using my action. Hit 15. Dmg 32
    Last edited by Dr_Nimm; 2016-03-08 at 08:22 PM.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Arcivus smiles at the dragons frustration. And as I fly close to the dragon around it like a cat cuddling a leg to end up at a spot around the back of its neck.
    Spoiler: DM META help
    Show
    Im not exactly sure where I am in space according to the dragon, so ill let you decide. But my goal is to move "behind" and above it, so im sorta above it around its neck. AND I want to be in a spot where I dont feel that the dragon can hit me with all its attacks. Id rather spend my action and move to get to this spot, rather than moving somewhere uncool and using my action.

Dragon! I know you are just a misguided soul! But your actions have consequences! Unless you desire grace, I will kill you for your sins!

If I have my action ill attack and ofcourse fuel my attacks with spells:
    first with advantage:
    OA: 20!; 15-5=30; (4d6)15+19+5+(12d8)64 +(2d8)8 = 111(If I get this OA ill ofcourse use a 5th lvl spell, allthough I can only fuel it with lvl 4 might), if the dragon stays put this math would be avoided :D
    Hold your horses, kiddo. Nimm first and then we get to you.

Dr. Nimm tosses a bomb which almost instantly incinerates a large portion of the dry and brittle growth. This opens up a space roughly in the middle of the wall, about 10 feet wide. What you see before you is Leena to the far right, about 40 or so feet ahead of you, her bow drawn and eyes on the dragon, Mr. Benson standing at the ready not to far ahead of you, Xavier hovering overhead, and the massive wyrm flapping, suspended just off of the ground, with Reli and Arcivus flanking it, on the left, also about 40 feet away.

You have a clear visual of mostly everything. I will follow-up with a new map.

Care to finish off your action?

15. - Top - End - #135

Hands a-trembling, I steady my nerves enough to cast a bomb admixture with fireball at level 9 for 70 damage for the fireball, 25 for the bomb, total of 95 fire damage.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Hands a-trembling, I steady my nerves enough to cast a bomb admixture with fireball at level 9 for 70 damage for the fireball, 25 for the bomb, total of 95 fire damage.
    And your attack roll for the bomb? Remember that you are at advantage. Oh, and a Fireball has a blast radius of 20 feet, meaning that you are likely to catch Arcivus and Reli in it if you fling it mid-level. You can try to aim high, but you might miss with the bomb (it will explode regardless once it hits the Wall of Force.

If you are good with this, give me an attack roll at disadvantage for the bomb.

17. - Top - End - #137

And your attack roll for the bomb? Remember that you are at advantage. Oh, and a Fireball has a blast radius of 20 feet, meaning that you are likely to catch Arcivus and Reli in it if you fling it mid-level. You can try to aim high, but you might miss with the bomb (it will explode regardless once it hits the Wall of Force.

If you are good with this, give me an attack roll at disadvantage for the bomb.
    Woops, didnt consider that. Ill just cast a fireball then. I only do 70 damage but I don't have all those complications and an attack roll. Ill aim it high.

18. - Top - End - #138

SolithKnightGuy

Woops, didnt consider that. Ill just cast a fireball then. I only do 70 damage but I don't have all those complications and an attack roll. Ill aim it high.
    After having barely avoided a massive amount of damage from a wizard slinging the biggest fireball ever seen. Arcivus moves in to attack.

He moves above the dragon and slightly behind it. that way he can get a opportunity attack should the dragon move after Leena or some of the others.

and then he attacks.

first with advantage:
    OA: 20!; 15-5=30; (4d6)15+19+5+(12d8)64 +(2d8)8 = 111(If I get this OA ill ofcourse use a 5th lvl spell, allthough I can only fuel it with lvl 4 might).
    Last edited by Ketiara; 2016-03-09 at 03:33 PM.
    Show

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

After having barely avoided a massive amount of damage from a wizard slinging the biggest fireball ever seen. Arcivus moves in to attack.

He moves above the dragon and slightly behind it. that way he can get a opportunity attack should the dragon move after Leena or some of the others.

and then he attacks.

first with advantage:
    OA: 20!; 15-5=30; (4d6)15+19+5+(12d8)64 +(2d8)8 = 111(If I get this OA ill ofcourse use a 5th lvl spell, allthough I can only fuel it with lvl 4 might).
    Hold your horses there. The Fireball aims high, and the dragon ducks down to avert the majority of the blast. She is singed, however, and is looking seriously hurt at this point.

Legendary Action!

Not wanting to be scissored between the wolf and holy warrior, the massive dragon flails its wings and launches itself further up into the air. The wings swing wide and wildly, knocking down Mr. Benson (11 damage), Reli (12 damage), and Arcivus (7 damage). All are all prone, as the dragon climbs toward the ceiling, a good 40 feet away from you all.

The sunstones shine on the beast, the light glistening off the gems and jewels embedded in the hide. This helps illuminate the ceiling, which, although covered in vines, is nearly 100 feet high.

At this point, Arnesvedonia seems to concentrate on the innate powers of her lair. Nothig of note seems to happen, but Dr. Nimm does sense an oddity...

Spoiler: Dr. Nimm Only (everyone else can read, but play in character)
    Show

Despite the heavy fog that surrounds this vile place, an extra layer seems to surround Leena as the dragon focuses her power. Leena even seems slightly off, if just for a second and the dragon smile, if just slightly. You try to remember what this means, but in the instant that it is happening simply cannot remember what. Maybe the Tome of the Keeper might have some insight...

Arcivus... NOW you can go.

But, you are prone and the dragon is a good 40 feet away from you.

No new battle map, as the only changes that have taken pace are the prone characters mentioned and the dragon, which is now 40 feet up in the air instead of at ground level.

--

Initiative:

Reli: Aura of Purity, prone
    Mr. Benson: Aura of Purity, prone
    Xavier (21): Aura of Purity, behind thorn-wall, flying, Wall of Force (c), frightened
    Arcivus (18): Aura of Purity, Death Ward, Freedom of Movement, Protection from Poison, flying (prone)
    Last edited by DM7581; 2016-03-09 at 09:21 PM.

20. - Top - End - #140

SolithKnightGuy

Hold your horses there. The Fireball aims high, and the dragon ducks down to avert the majority of the blast. She is singed, however, and is looking seriously hurt at this point.

Legendary Action!

Not wanting to be scissored between the wolf and holy warrior, the massive dragon flails its wings and launches itself further up into the air. The wings swing wide and wildly, knocking down Mr. Benson (11 damage), Reli (12 damage), and Arcivus (7 damage). All are all prone, as the dragon climbs toward the ceiling, a good 40 feet away from you all.

The sunstones shine on the beast, the light glistening off the gems and jewels embedded in the hide. This helps illuminate the ceiling, which, although covered in vines, is nearly 100 feet high.

At this point, Arnesvedonia seems to concentrate on the innate powers of her lair. Nothig of note seems to happen, but Dr. Nimm does sense an oddity...

Spoiler: Dr. Nimm Only (everyone else can read, but play in character)
    Show

Despite the heavy fog that surrounds this vile place, an extra layer seems to surround Leena as the dragon focuses her power. Leena even seems slightly off, if just for a second and the dragon smile, if just slightly. You try to remember what this means, but in the instant that it is happening simply cannot remember what. Maybe the Tome of the Keeper might have some insight...

Arcivus... NOW you can go.

But, you are prone and the dragon is a good 40 feet away from you.

No new battle map, as the only changes that have taken pace are the prone characters mentioned and the dragon, which is now 40 feet up in the air instead of at ground level.

--

Initiative:

Reli: Aura of Purity, prone
    Arcivus (18): Aura of Purity, Death Ward, Freedom of Movement, Protection from Poison, flying (prone)
    Arcivus flyes up behind the dragon. Uses a dash to get there. And as bonus action he cast shield of faith.

Edit:
    Also if I notice what's going on at Leena, I'd like to call out to her and ask her if she is alright
    Last edited by Ketiara; 2016-03-10 at 12:54 PM.

21. - Top - End - #141

"Hmmm.." I take cover behind the hedge and pull out the tome, try to quickly look up my suspicion.

22. - Top - End - #142

"What trickery is this? Come down and die with honor you coward!"

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Arcivus continues to engage with the dragon, who seems more than willing to face off against the warrior.

Arnesvedonia: You continue to come at me, fool!

The dragon then speaks a series of arcane words and points at Arcivus, a green ray springing from her finger! Arcivus fails to dodge the ray (7+6=13) and takes 82 force damage.

Arnesvedonia: Ah, not resistant to magic so much, huh!

I forgot to roll for it, but Xavier shakes off the frightened condition, while Dr. Nimm not so much.

Arnesvedonia: (low, to Leena in Draconic) Friend! I am under assault. I require your assistance!

Everyone looks suddenly over to Leena, who sets her eyes on Arcivus. It is now apparent by everyone that some power has come over her.

She curses him in Elvish... and then follows up with 2 arrows!

20+17=37, a crit! for 35 damage!
    14+17=31, a hit for 23 damage.

These are both magical attacks, so no resistance applies. Reli then gets up and moves away, toward Leena, snarling at you all, on the defensive.

Legendary Action!

After Leena, the dragon swings at Arcivus with her tail (5+15=20), but the swing is wild and deflected by the Shield of Faith. The dragon snarls in frustration.

Arcivus is severely weakened, but still up at 39/204 HP. No one else was injured.

This brings us to Nimm and Xavier. Go!

--

Initiative:

Leena (29): Hunter's Mark (c), Aura of Purity, Charmed
    Reli: Aura of Purity
    Dr. Nimm (21): Aura of Purity (c), frightened
    Xavier (21): Aura of Purity, flying, Wall of Force (c)
    Arcivus (18): Aura of Purity, Death Ward, Freedom of Movement, Protection from Poison, flying
    Last edited by DM7581; 2016-03-10 at 10:25 PM.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

"Hmmm.." I take cover behind the hedge and pull out the tome, try to quickly look up my suspicion.
    Spoiler: Dr. Nimm
    Show
    No need to take up your action. As Leena fires away, it is a giveaway. Powerful green dragons, in their lair, can charm opponents. Luckily, it is a momentary control and passes within seconds, so there is no need to dispel or otherwise intervene.

25. - Top - End - #145

Cast Heal on Archie at Max slot level. I think I only get 1 Lv 9 slot.right? So its 8. If not, ill.do at.9

"The dragon has charmed Leena, but it should only last a moment!"
    Last edited by Dr_Nimm; 2016-03-11 at 12:24 PM.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Cast Heal on Archie at Max slot level. I think I only get 1 Lv 9 slot.right? So its 8. If not, ill.do at.9

Arcivus is a good 65 feet away, as he is suspended 50 feet in the air, locked in a dog fight with the dragon. You take a step forward and fling a tiny needle at him that strikes at his exposed arm unerringly. A mysterious fluid is instantly injected into his body and a large portion of his wounds close. The needle also disintegrates in its usage.

The dragon seems visibly annoyed at this and scoffs, a huff of its poisonous breath landing heavily on Arcivus.

Arcivus HP: 129/204

Xavier! You come when you're not asked... and pay no heed when I call you!

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Leena: Me? Charmed? Are you out of your mind, Nimm? Why are you attacking him! He is my friend!

The bow is now on you for your remark. Leena didn't take too kindly to it.

Nonetheless, you are pretty sure the charm will wear off.

Quite sure.

Probably sure.

It is more than likely going to wear off.

Now you are getting nervous.

But, it should wear off...

28. - Top - End - #148

As a bonus action and ensuring I move towards Arcivus so he is affected, I manifest Empowered Mass Healing Word at 5th level, restoring 14 hit points to every ally within 60 feet of me.

Again, I ready an action to manifest a Wall of Force to block any attack the dragon attempts.

29. - Top - End - #149

SolithKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier Alexis View Post
    As a bonus action and ensuring I move towards Arcivus so he is affected, I manifest Empowered Mass Healing Word at 5th level, restoring 14 hit points to every ally within 60 feet of me.

Again, I ready an action to manifest a Wall of Force to block any attack the dragon attempts.
    Arcivus is fairly frustrated with Xaviers use of the wall of force, Arcivus knowledge of the spell having seen it in use like 4 times already have ideas how to trap foes with it. Arcivus make a note to himself that if he survive, he will have a word or two with the psion.
    Arcivus also check if Xavier has made a leap in his aging progress, anything that may explain the lack of world changing magic to an - as Arcivus see it - passiveness that will end in his demise.

Is it my turn now? and does the dragon use anything that take it out of my reach?
    Last edited by Ketiara; 2016-03-11 at 07:13 PM.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #150

Arcivus continues to engage with the dragon, who seems more than willing to face off against the warrior.

Arnesvedonia: You continue to come at me, fool!

The dragon then speaks a series of arcane words and points at Arcivus, a green ray springing from her finger! Arcivus fails to dodge the ray (7+6=13) and takes 82 force damage.
    Shouldn't my Wall of Force I readied protect Arcivus from the dragon's attack?