New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Empire II IC thread

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Meynolds View Post
    ((I'm here! I missed the start of the thread, that's all.))

Part of the artificial night shift, Lieutenant Meynolds sits at the Security Console, thinking, as one is prone to do when nothing interesting occurs. Despite the danger the ship is in, the Lieutenant looks completely relaxed. No surprise, given his solid 2.0214159 Nausicaan frame. Nausicaan, odd choice for a Starfleet officer. Still, if you've got ability, you can make it in Starfleet, except for Klingons. Never understood it myself. Might have something to do with being mortal enemies and all that. But, I digress. He watches his monitors, thinking, about nothing in particular, waiting for something to happen. Though he doesn't expect much, he can tell things are going to become much more exiting over the next several weeks or so.
    Lieutenant Meynolds wakes from his "day-time" rest. Of course, there is no day or night in space, but one can pretend with artificial lighting. Anyway, he wakes and goes to the bridge. He notes all the finger-pointing, so retreats for a moment to review the tapes from the day. He notes the ship' computer pointing at Kyrian, so he does the same.
    Lt. Meynolds walks to engineering after hearing HALLE-9k's comment about being infallible. He points at it and says: "While the HAL series may be infallible, there is always vulcan programming that can be in error."

For lack of a better theory, I point at Emerald Rose.

I'll point at Meynolds since he never seems to have a good reason for pointing. He simply joins bandwagons.

XF peers over at the nausicaan and raises a finger a second later. You never seem to do anything useful. You are probably just trying to blend in to the surroundings. Either way, a fool like you who never thinks for himself doesn't deserve to live.

((No offense, dude, but you can look up zaldans to see why I'm acting this way. Normally I'm pretty neutral or...gosh...even nice))
    Last edited by Xykon_Fan; 2007-06-27 at 12:40 AM.
    XF: Operating on 95% insanity since 1337 B.C. Because every event needs an insane werewolf noble.

Blissfully proud owner of a Ceikatar!

Undead Wannabee and Poster-Boy for the Fanclub

2. - Top - End - #182
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

(( Aww...Dangit!

Oh well. Good luck villagers! ))

The "doctor"'s ghost takes off his mask, revealing the face of Luke.

C'mon Leia, lets go to the force buffet.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

3. - Top - End - #183
    Barbarian in the Playground

Exachix nodds and also "Points to Meynolds."
    Cassietar!
    Lilli
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #184
    Banned

I'm not sure that I want to point at Meynolds just yet, but I don't have any better ideas at the moment either....
    I'll have to think about this one.
    Last edited by Shadow; 2007-06-28 at 03:35 PM.

5. - Top - End - #185

"So you are convinced I am a Klingon. How wrong you are. I am no more than I appear to be, a mere security officer. You have nothing to gain by pointing at me, unless you are a Klingon," he pauses, somewhat lost in thought, "I am convinced you are a Klingon, sir." He raises his finger and points at XF.

"Consider who he has pointed at:

Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    XF raises a webbed hand and extends a finger at Castaras
    The Brother
    Points at Inky
    A citizen
    And now me, nothing but what I appear to be."

6. - Top - End - #186
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

XF looks around and thinks for a second...thinking about who started pointing at someone other than joosbawx and only switched later when everyone was doing it...Castaras!

XF raises a webbed hand and extends a finger at Castaras
    *Shines spotlight on Inky and Pingcode*

XF comes out of his quarters, a green glowstick hanging around his neck. A redshirt calls attention to it, and as soon as it's is noticed, it disappears. XF brushes the redshirt away saying, "You are an unimportant NPC who's entire role in this game was to point out my false costume. Go away."

He then says to everyone, "Inky could very well have been siding with Zar, knowing he was to be killed and buddying up to him to try to throw everyone off. Do not kill him, but don't be the stupid idiots you are, and not take notice of that, thinking he is definitely okay."

Pingcode I still believe could be in on this, but less so now than usual.

"Ah, but as you can see from this security footage, I gave reasons. I was at least kind enough to give everyone the benefit of reviewing the entire footage on the security tapes when you were pointing at people. I do not believe that the few seconds of tape you played are the full story. The logic you use is fallible, as it posits all of its argument on the assumption that you are, indeed, simply a nameless crew member. Yes, if you are who you say you are, I have nothing to gain from pointing at you. However, I have everything to lose by not finding the barbarians aboard the ship who are killing people. I am convinced you are one of them."

XF also plays back the part where he participated in the killing of Joosbawx. It doesn't lend much credence to his points since almost everyone pointed, but it is something.
    XF: Operating on 95% insanity since 1337 B.C. Because every event needs an insane werewolf noble.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Troll in the Playground

Going out of town in about an hour, so please send all night PMs to Llama, not me. I will not respond to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by YPU View Post
    Real life doesn’t happen, it surprises you like a trap of a CR way above your level.

8. - Top - End - #188

"I did not state reasons for my points because my reasons had been stated by others. Why waste the breath to explain what had already been explained? And I too would have pointed at Joosbawx, had I been conscious at the time. And I am indeed a nameless crewmember, regardless of whether or not you believe me."

9. - Top - End - #189
    Bugbear in the Playground

Darting around, though a little less panicky this time, the ensign seems to be wandering the halls, avoiding anyone of rank. He carefully picks his way to a hallway, at the other end of which stands Shadow. Glancing around to make sure the cameras see him, he points at Shadow before running off, hoping no one else noticed.
    -Vonriel

"DEMONS RUN WHEN A GOOD MAN GOES TO WAR."

10. - Top - End - #190

(Tomorrow afternoon, someone will die. Make your final cases by then.)
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

11. - Top - End - #191

A figure shimmers into view, claps twice, points at Shadow, and disappears.

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

12. - Top - End - #192
    janusnori
    Guest in the Playground

You joined the same types of bandwagons as the person you are accusing. The only type of logic that that relies on is the assertion that you are a nobody, which your frantic defense tells me could be a lie.

*points at Meynolds*

13. - Top - End - #193

"Captain," he said*pointing at Shadow* to make sure he was clear in whom he meant, "according to the regulations, we can't just go about not pointing at anyone."
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Banned

Really....
    I'm disapointed in.... all three of.... you.... I was under.... the.... impression.... that these.... games.... were each run independantly.... of.... one another....
    It seems.... that.... every time I.... do something.... really devious.... in.... another game.... or I do something extremely good.... in another game.... I'm the.... first.... person.... to be.... targetted next.... in.... the other games.... I happen.... to be playing....
    You should all.... be ashamed.... of yourselves....

15. - Top - End - #195

W-w-who s-s-said anything a-a-about other games? Y-y-you're acting like the c-c-captain, but h-he's dead! We s-s-saw it! Besides, everyone knows c-c-captains, fake or not, are the bane of us ensigns everywhere. Looking rather skittish, Vonriel runs off on the last point.
    -Vonriel

16. - Top - End - #196
    Banned

((I've been acting like this since the first post in this thread.
    Go check. It's for RP reasons.... Just fun.))

@v: Heehee
    Last edited by Shadow; 2007-06-29 at 10:08 AM.

17. - Top - End - #197

((Yeah, well, I needed a point today and you seemed as good a target as any, plus, since the beginning I have been panicky and worried about the captain choosing me for away missions. ))
    -Vonriel

18. - Top - End - #198

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Really....
    I'm disapointed in.... all three of.... you.... I was under.... the.... impression.... that these.... games.... were each run independantly.... of.... one another....
    It seems.... that.... every time I.... do something.... really devious.... in.... another game.... or I do something extremely good.... in another game.... I'm the.... first.... person.... to be.... targetted next.... in.... the other games.... I happen.... to be playing....
    You should all.... be ashamed.... of yourselves....
    Nice ... try ... captain ... but ... I ... was ... pointing ... at ... you ... before ... UL ... ended.
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

19. - Top - End - #199

Polls Closed!

Meynolds was first so he dies.
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #200

Meynolds comes walking out carrying a small box under his arm. "I've got it" *He yells.* "The solution to all our problems with the Klingons." *He pulls out a small hairy fuzzball* "It's a Tribble! Klingons hate tribbles."

*He holds it up to his face and nuzzles it* "And this is the cutest little tribble of all. I'm gonna call him....OW MY NOSE!!" *Meynolds stumbles back, as blood gushes from the wound. He drops the tribble which leaps up and him and tears out his throat. Meynolds slumps to the ground, dead. The tribble meanders off down the ship, growling menacingly.*

Meynolds was killed by the vorpal tribble. He was a citizen. Night begins and will end probably late Sunday night. Please PM all night actions to me.
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #201

The people aboard the ship wake up and meet in the main chamber of the ship. There they realize that Yeoman Rand is missing and go rushing to investigate her room. Sadly, she lays motionless, her body carved to pieces by Klingon weapons. A note lays nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by A note left near the body of the fallen Yeoman Rand who was slain by Klingons during the night.

Any woman that Captain Kirk didn't want to sleep with was unnatural and spooky and that is why she had to die.
    Belethorian was killed. She was a citizen.

Day begins and should end around 11PM EST on Wednesday, but I'm gonna have a friend in town from 7 hours away, so its not going to happen, unless Raislin can handle it. It will be done by Thursday, I assume.
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #202
    Troll in the Playground

It will be done! I'll get it done by then, unless a random act of randomness keeps me away.
    Quote Originally Posted by YPU View Post
    Real life doesn’t happen, it surprises you like a trap of a CR way above your level.

23. - Top - End - #203

DrowGirl

Luke pokes the thread with his light saber.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

~ KuReshtin

~ The Succubus

24. - Top - End - #204
    Ogre in the Playground

((gasp a ghost!!)) ((although...where is everybody? I had to start the pointing last time...))
    Long live the Ceikatar!

Here Be Dragons

25. - Top - End - #205

DrowGirl

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    ((gasp a ghost!!)) ((although...where is everybody? I had to start the pointing last time...))
    (( The power of the pie is strong...strong enough to wake the spirits.... ))
    ~ Timberwolf

~ KuReshtin

~ The Succubus

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    (( The power of the pie is strong...strong enough to wake the spirits.... ))
    ((Heh...let's hope it wakes the rest of the gang, Scoob!))

((Ok...again, I'm going to get this ball rolling for the sake of the game. I'm pointing at Selrahc for the same reason as I did the last day phase. He's not been in the game for pretty much the whole game. SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A REASON TO POINT ELSEWHERE!!!! Right now, I don't know what else to do!))

Q points at Selrahc.
    Last edited by EmeraldRose; 2007-07-04 at 01:42 PM.
    Long live the Ceikatar!

Here Be Dragons

27. - Top - End - #207
    Dwarf in the Playground

Everyone knows I'm a sucker for ghost-killing. I can't stand people who aren't in the game substantially, since I always think they're laying low.

XF looks at Selrahc. His piercing gaze looking both bored and unnervingly antagonistic at the same time. "You haven't talked very much at all. What's the matter? Don't know the language, Klingon?"

He sneers and raises a finger towards Selrahc.

((Sorry about not being on here. Times when I can get on are a little spotty, and I don't have as much opportunity to figure out which threads should be updated, but aren't. Usually I just look at whichever ones are new since I don't have much time. Thanks guys for bumping this onto my list!))

Note: This post is not in any way meant to begin a bandwagon, as so far I'm almost always wrong when I point at ghosts. This post is meant to get Selrahc's attention, thus prodding him to do something. One person pointing wasn't enough evidently, so perhaps two will do what is necessary.

28. - Top - End - #208

A figure in blue materializes, sparkles, claps twice, gives a disapproving.."I hate klingons and know you are one" look in Shadows direction and then *points at him.

Spoiler
    Show

Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Banned

Oh, really?
    I'm a Kingon, am I?
    I find it odd that I get this PM the other day and then you point at me today....
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Alarra is a Klingon. She is attempting to determine my role, something that cannot be allowed if we are to gain victory. Gather your supporters, she must be lynched!
    Aaaaand exactly what evidence is there of this treachery?

No offense, but that's a pretty big claim you've just made.
    I'm not saying that it's not possible....
    Just that I'll need more than your word.

Tell me what's going on.
    She was talking to me last night about the game, and it seems she's figured out what my role is. As a result, she was trying to get me to confirm her suspicions about my role, and thus identifing me as a potential threat to the klingons. She was also implying that there is an underlying plot to the game. (If you must know, she was scried as a klingon, and this information was passed on to me.)
    *Shadow points at Alarra

30. - Top - End - #210

(The fact of the matter is Shadow, that I knew you were a klingon prior to talking to the other party of whom you speak. Perhaps he's the fool, rather than the devil as I suspected, but his contacting of you does nothing for your own claims. And if he claims to you that I was scried as a klingon, than he likely is the fool, as I most certainly am not one. And yes, I believe you are a klingon. I don't know how I manage to find my way in contact with the seer in every game, but I would think that by now people would learn to trust my claims. I don't accuse people without reason. Well, I do...but when I do, I claim to have no reason. )
    Last edited by Alarra; 2007-07-04 at 12:49 PM.

Spoiler
    Show