New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout in the Playground: Out of the Rads in the Grime.

Ellen
    She checks the corpse of the legionaire she killed, trying to find things she could need- guns, caps, ammo, armor, things of the nature. If she was going to survive in the wasteland, she needed to find more things to use.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #182
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    Jake found he only had two enemies left. They both he could tell took a defensive stance. They were not going to go down as easy.
    I'll jist say it once, boys: yer an' yer lads leave an' oi'll not be killin' yer. therwise, if oi don't git yer de lizard 'ill.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Firbolg in the Playground

Dra, Finder, Jake, and J4

It was not strange to see bodies fall left and right around a deathclaw, but what was strange was it appeared to be happened on the opposite side of the battle as well Finder could tell. It was like two pincers were tearing through the bulk of the Legions. Jake's skill however with fisticuffs was impressive. he rolled out of three swings, and as the last guy came down, a solid strike to his knee forced his balance to be off. The machete of the last finding purchase in a second legionnaire. Jake found he only had two enemies left. They both he could tell took a defensive stance. They were not going to go down as easy.

The little girl with Finder looked for cover, till she finally dove behind a dumpster that was in another alley. She was listening to one of the men that was risking their lives to save her. As Finder looks around it was clear the best way to organize such a attack was to be high up. There was only one building that had such a vantage point. Town hall. It if was not for Finder's keen eyes he might have missed the motion of a streak of red from one of the windows.
    As much as it would be fun to just shoot, there is still the off chance that someone hasn't accepted the memo on not wearing that particular cover. Most likely that's what he'd be after in this situation. Maybe have a chat with the skulker, who would suddenly be missing a kneecap or so.

The scavver motions to the girl to stay down while he makes his way over to the town hall. Being a scavver he's gotten through some odd openings, and climbed to where he shouldn't be. Anything to avoid going through the front door for obvious reasons.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

4. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

Ellen and J4

Ellen was about to find a few 10 mm rounds though a pistol seems to be missing, as well as 3 denarius, the armor would take to much time in the heat of battle to take off him however. As she searches an empty pocket, she hears the music from J4's pipboy change. Marty Robbin's Big Iron plays, followed by the clanging sound as J4 drops his axe.

"AHH! Why am I hear!" J4 screamed, as he was shielding his head.

Jake and Dra

They looked from Jake to Dra, there was a clear pause as they looked to each other. However before long you see both of their heads blow apart one right after each other. Jake could see the glint of light from Town hall as something metal catches his eye. He sees Finder enter the building before them getting in through the second floor. Dra was still in the fray chasing down any and all stragglers on the field.

Finder

Finder while a little difficult with the threat of being shot or stabbed, was able to climb into the building from a second floor window. It was dark and grim inside as the old prewar building had no power. It was an old office like space, with doors leading to what he believed would be hallways.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

Ellen and J4

Ellen was about to find a few 10 mm rounds though a pistol seems to be missing, as well as 3 denarius, the armor would take to much time in the heat of battle to take off him however. As she searches an empty pocket, she hears the music from J4's pipboy change. Marty Robbin's Big Iron plays, followed by the clanging sound as J4 drops his axe.

"AHH! Why am I hear!" J4 screamed, as he was shielding his head.
    Oh no. Was it the fourth personality, the.....introverted one? the afraid one spoken of earlier. This was no place for this personalty. She quickly runs up and begins to drag him into an alley where'd they'd both be safe, coincidentally its the same one Wraith is in
    "Here, lets just wait it out...Oh hello Wraith. Wait. You found some power armor? Rushing Radroaches, what a find! If my memory is correct that is Y-17 model...whats it doing here?"
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2016-02-23 at 05:30 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

6. - Top - End - #186
    Orc in the Playground

Alleyway

"Hi Ellen. The robot suit's looking for somebody 'capable' to wear it, as it can't kill on its own due to medical programming. How capable are you? This guy here makes five I've killed, but I've never been in any situation as bloody chaotic as this one. Oh, I found a rifle, but can't use it. I've got the bullets in my pocket." She's never held a rifle before, and doesn't know how to aim a gun properly.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

7. - Top - End - #187
    Colossus in the Playground

Jake goes after Finder.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #188

Finder

Finder while a little difficult with the threat of being shot or stabbed, was able to climb into the building from a second floor window. It was dark and grim inside as the old prewar building had no power. It was an old office like space, with doors leading to what he believed would be hallways.
    Old dark buildings with vague danger, well at least he's in his element. Gun drawn, Finder moves forward listening for any movement. Lucky for him he was on an adrenaline kick. His leg feels warm and that means a slash from early today was reopened on the climb up. Fun. Of particular note, he'd look for any doors that show signs of recent opening.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

9. - Top - End - #189
    Titan in the Playground

Alleyway, (J4 Ellen and Wrath)

"WHo, what AH!!!" J4 was still moaning as he was dragged by Ellen into the alley way. He was curling himself into a ball as he tried to be as small as possible. J4 was shivering from pure fear.

Jake and Finder

Finder hears some groaning as Jake was not far behind him. However as Finder looked around he saw one door was open enough to suggest habitation. It also was facing the correct direction as well. Then you hear another gun shot from that room, as Dra roars outside quickly afterwards.

10. - Top - End - #190

Alleyway, (J4 Ellen and Wrath)

"WHo, what AH!!!" J4 was still moaning as he was dragged by Ellen into the alley way. He was curling himself into a ball as he tried to be as small as possible. J4 was shivering from pure fear.

Jake and Finder

Finder hears some groaning as Jake was not far behind him. However as Finder looked around he saw one door was open enough to suggest habitation. It also was facing the correct direction as well. Then you hear another gun shot from that room, as Dra roars outside quickly afterwards.
    Well that's one thing that can make proceedings go faster. Finder, gun still drawn heads into the open doorway and points his gun at whatever living he can find.
    Spoiler
    Show