New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Stories of Magisterium High School IC

Phyrra cranes her head out of the door, looking for the teacher.

Spoiler
    Show

Using a luck dice, plus lucky break

Use the better of the two
    (1d20+13)[33]
    (1d20+13)[32]

And add
    (1d6)[3]
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #92

Scarlet glances towards the door, but keeps one eye on her coins and the game.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    (1d20+6)[17]
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

3. - Top - End - #93
    Bugbear in the Playground

Domiel pulls out a platinum to match the bet and then glances over when the door creaks.

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show

Perception vs. Sleight of Hand
    (1d20+9)[29]

Perception vs. Teacher
    (1d20+9)[13]

He smiles silently as he notices the magical trick, but says nothing and gives no outward notice.
    Last edited by Dromuthra; 2015-12-21 at 07:19 PM.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zera glances toward the door.

Spoiler: Roll
    Show

[roll]1d20+11[/roll]
    Last edited by Lt Gravemind; 2015-12-21 at 07:37 PM.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGuy

Jeremy switches gears from looking at the game and turns his attention to the teacher.
    Last edited by ptrcz09; 2015-12-21 at 08:39 PM.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Perception(1d20+11)[26]

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

"Gambling in class, huh kids?" An amused voice calls out from the front of the classroom. A figure phases into view, sitting on the teachers desk and grinning widely: long, dark grey hair, a neatly trimmed beard, an off-white gi with several belts keeping it neat and in-place, and bandaged hands. "Not in my class room. Clear the coins away...and don't let me catch you doing it again," he says with a slight chuckle, before rolling backwards into the teacher chair.

"I am your homeroom teacher, Mr Li. You will arrive here on time every day for homeroom, so that your presence in school can be noted for attendance purposes; this homeroom will last for 20 minutes, at which point you will travel to your next class within ten minutes...or you will counted tardy to that class. If you are assigned a detention, I will reside over it...and I can assure you, it will not be a pleasant time: more than likely, you will be helping to clean up the gyms, the locker rooms, the gladiator arena, and various other parts of the physical education sections of the school...so be on your best behavior."

"Look around this class room: these students will be your classmates for the next 6 months; due to some scheduling issues assigning each student personalized schedules, and we are instead implementing classes by class. Hopefully this will be rectified come next semester, but until then I suggest you start making friends with the people around you, because you're going to be spending a lot of time together. Speaking of attendance...no, don't bother calling out your name, I've already made notes of whoever was here when the bell rang."

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

8. - Top - End - #98

Scarlet grabs her coins off the table, placing them back in her coin-purse, blushing embarrassedly. I'm sorry, Professor. I won't due it again.

Damn my draconic lust for wealth! I shouldn't've done this at all... she thinks to hersel.

Show
    Show

Show

9. - Top - End - #99

Phyrra raises her hand.

Assuming she is called upon she pipes up.

What else do we do in homeroom?

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    What else do we do in homeroom?
    Attendance is taken, nobody breaks any rules; homeroom is, as near as I can tell, an administratively-required waste of everybody's time that was only implemented for truancy's sake. Other than that, we can do whatever we wish, as long as it doesn't cause trouble. If, for instance, a small handful of students wished to practice for the upcoming gladiatorial tryouts by picking fights with their classmates, such a thing would be fine as long as it remained the context of a practice and/or honor-bound duel. If such a thing was to happen as part of a fight, however, that would be against the rules." He pauses, his gaze sweeping over the room before continuing: "Since attendance is over with, does anybody have a preference for a group activity this morning? If not we can always go around the room introducing ourselves using a couple short sentences, but I think there'll be plenty enough time for introductions later on, personally."

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

My Homebrew

11. - Top - End - #101

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Attendance is taken, nobody breaks any rules; homeroom is, as near as I can tell, an administratively-required waste of everybody's time that was only implemented for truancy's sake. Other than that, we can do whatever we wish, as long as it doesn't cause trouble. If, for instance, a small handful of students wished to practice for the upcoming gladiatorial tryouts by picking fights with their classmates, such a thing would be fine as long as it remained the context of a practice and/or honor-bound duel. If such a thing was to happen as part of a fight, however, that would be against the rules." He pauses, his gaze sweeping over the room before continuing: "Since attendance is over with, does anybody have a preference for a group activity this morning? If not we can always go around the room introducing ourselves using a couple short sentences, but I think there'll be plenty enough time for introductions later on, personally."
    Group dance! Phyrra replied hopefully.

12. - Top - End - #102

That could be fun! I've never really danced before, Scarlet says, her momentary shame at being caught gambling already a thing of the past.

Show
    Show

Show

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Trevor quickly grabs a hold of his platinum piece and places it in his pocket, lucky break, that was the worse handI have ever seen

He quickly leans closer to Scarlet while speaking to her in a soft voice "Scarlet, is it? I'm surprised to hear you don't dance, you seem quite light on your feet."

14. - Top - End - #104

Quote Originally Posted by neriractor View Post
    Trevor quickly grabs a hold of his platinum piece and places it in his pocket, lucky break, that was the worse handI have ever seen

He quickly leans closer to Scarlet while speaking to her in a soft voice "Scarlet, is it? I'm surprised to hear you don't dance, you seem quite light on your feet."
    Don't worry, Trevor. I'm more then willing to teach her. Phyrra offered.

15. - Top - End - #105

There's a difference between flying and dancing. I can do one-not the other. Scarlet replies.

As for your offer Phyrra... Maybe. she says to the other woman. I guess it depends on if we're even going to be dancing.
    Last edited by JNAProductions; 2015-12-24 at 02:23 AM.

Show
    Show

Show

16. - Top - End - #106

Startled at the sudden appearance of their teacher, Domiel quickly palms the coin and slips it back into his money pouch. Sorry Mr. Li, it won't happen again.

At Phyrra's comment, Domiel turns and says, If you'd be willing to teach, I'd also be interested in learning.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I will pass on dancing." Zera notes, pulling out another book. "Though training for combat will be appropriate to my interests."

18. - Top - End - #108
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lt Gravemind View Post
    "I will pass on dancing." Zera notes, pulling out another book. "Though training for combat will be appropriate to my interests."

I will spar with you, if you wish.
    Last edited by ptrcz09; 2015-12-25 at 10:36 PM.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Very well." Zera replies, closing her book and standing up, moving to stand in a more open area of the classroom.

20. - Top - End - #110

So if they're going to start combat training, I guess we start dancing? Scarlet says, looking first at Phyrra then at the teacher.

Show
    Show

Show

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

"That'll be fine. Push desks to the walls, make sure there's enough room, and don't do anything that'll make me have to intervene. You've all got twenty minutes to fight, or dance, or practice magic, make use of it."

My Homebrew

22. - Top - End - #112

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    "That'll be fine. Push desks to the walls, make sure there's enough room, and don't do anything that'll make me have to intervene. You've all got twenty minutes to fight, or dance, or practice magic, make use of it."
    Phyrra will attempt to impress her new students with her dancing, correcting Scarlet and Domiel's forms with demonstrations.

Spoiler
    Show

Using both of my luck abilities

Perform dance (1d20+18)[29]
    Perform dance (1d20+18)[31]

Bonus (1d6)[5]

23. - Top - End - #113

Spoiler: Performance (Dexterity) Check
    Show
    (1d20+2)[9] Let's see how Scarlet does.

Scarlet stumbles awkwardly through the dancing, occasionally stepping on Phyrra's toes and all around doing a rather poor job of dancing. I'm... Not sure this is for me.
    Last edited by JNAProductions; 2015-12-27 at 07:10 PM.

Show
    Show

Show

24. - Top - End - #114
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lt Gravemind View Post
    "Very well." Zera replies, closing her book and standing up, moving to stand in a more open area of the classroom.
    Jeremy stands and walks to the edge of the open space, hobbling a little as he goes. He reaches into his satchel, and, just before turning to face Zera, pulls out a silvery colored shield with a strange emblem on it.

With a smirk, he calls out Make ready! and mutters a simple incantation, briefly producing a small figurine. Wisps of shadow form together and coalesce into a translucent set of chain mail complete with a pointed cap.

Spoiler
    Show
    He cast mage armor

25. - Top - End - #115
    Dwarf in the Playground

Glowing blades of energy cackling with electricity manifest from Zera's arms. She seems to focus for a moment and they glow with an even brighter power.

She enters a combat stance, ready to leap forward.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Zera manifests her mindblades and imbues them with Psychic Strike.
    Initiative: (1d20+8)[19]

26. - Top - End - #116
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGuy

Impressive, calls Jeremy

Spoiler: Initiative
    Show
    (1d20+7)[12]

Guess you go first
    Last edited by ptrcz09; 2015-12-28 at 02:48 PM.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Phyrra will attempt to impress her new students with her dancing, correcting Scarlet and Domiel's forms with demonstrations.

Spoiler
    Show

Using both of my luck abilities

Perform dance [roll0]
    Perform dance [roll1]

Bonus [roll2]
    that was truly amazing, where did you learn to dance like that?! said Trevor while practicing some minor cantrips and trying to not make a comment about Scarletīs performance.

28. - Top - End - #118

that was truly amazing, where did you learn to dance like that?! said Trevor while practicing some minor cantrips and trying to not make a comment about Scarletīs performance.
    Oh one of my moms is a bard. So at home really. Phyrra replied.

Did you learn anywhere? She asks

29. - Top - End - #119
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zera suddenly lunges forward, charging Jeremy and swinging a powerful uppercut!

Spoiler: Actions
    Show

Charging Power Attack with one of her Psi Blades.
    Attack Roll: (1d20+11)[18]
    Damage: Slashing - (1d8+11)[18] - Electrical - (1d6)[3] - Psychic Strike - (2d8)[15]
    Last edited by Lt Gravemind; 2015-12-28 at 10:32 PM.

30. - Top - End - #120

Domiel stands impressed while Phyrra dances and twirls. Slowly and deliberately, he attempts to mimic what he just saw.

Spoiler: Dance attempts
    Show

Using inspiration on Perform:Dance
    (1d20+16)[27]

Taking Phyrra's corrections as they come, Domiel finds the dance to be somewhat similar to his combat forms - each a precise series of stances, but with the dance feeling more natural, more free. As he finishes his turn, Domiel turns to Phyrra and says, Wow, that felt great! Not sure I could repeat that on my own, but it was a lot of fun. Thanks!
    Last edited by Dromuthra; 2015-12-29 at 01:34 AM.