1. - Top - End - #121
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by 8BitNinja View Post
    My flesh tastes a lot better with Tobasco sauce
    Eeew. Thats just nasty.
    ,,,,^..^,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Haldir View Post
    Edit- I understand it now, Fighters are like a status symbol. If you're well off enough to own a living Fighter, you must be pretty well off!

2. - Top - End - #122
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vizzerdrix View Post
    Eeew. Thats just nasty.
    I have found your weakness, I will now weaponize Tobasco
    I'm a Lawful Good Human Paladin
    Justice and honor are a heavy burden for the righteous. We carry this weight so that the weak may grow strong and the meek grow brave
    — The Acts of Iomedae, Pathfinder
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibbilcious View Post
    I lost my artistic license after getting stuck in a poetry jam.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Vizzerdrix View Post
    Ive always wanted to try human flesh.
    Are you a human? Do you have unneeded flesh like from a blister?

I have found:
    Spoiler: undefined
    Show

Human blood is sweet.
    Human flesh, in the quantities readily accessible, has limited taste. It can have the sweet & salty taste in large quantities but the amount readily available for chewing tends to lose that taste. Texture is bland, it is chewable and sliceable like thin slices of chicken.

Conclusion: Human flesh is ok for tasting when in large quantities (like a host) but it is an inferior food. Human blood on the other hand is a nice drink but is worthy of small sample sizes.
    Last edited by OldTrees1; 2016-03-04 at 09:52 AM.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OldTrees1 View Post
    Are you a human? Do you have unneeded flesh like from a blister?

I have found:
    Human blood is sweet.
    Human flesh, in the quantities readily accessible, has limited taste. It can have the sweet & salty taste in large quantities but the amount readily available for chewing tends to lose that taste. Texture is bland, it is chewable and sliceable like thin slices of chicken.

Conclusion: Human flesh is ok for tasting when in large quantities (like a host) but it is an inferior food. Human blood on the other hand is a nice drink but is worthy of small sample sizes.
    You hear that sound outside your house?

That's the sound of the Police
    Justice and honor are a heavy burden for the righteous. We carry this weight so that the weak may grow strong and the meek grow brave

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

You hear that sound outside your house?

That's the sound of the Police
    They normally only show up for cannibalism. Not for merely trying scabs/dead skin or licking accidental cuts.

In other news: I am not allowed to donate blood anymore. I am in perfect health and raise no flags on the checklist but someone once had a reaction to some blood that included me as one of the many donors. As such, policy dictates none of us can donate blood anymore. It kinda bothers me.
    Last edited by OldTrees1; 2016-03-04 at 01:32 PM.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

I have committed acts of small animal violence >_>

I can safely assume I am one of a very rare handful of people that can claim he has smacked a opossum in the face with a live mouse.

Spoiler: The story behind that unusual incident
    Show
    So there's a little creek behind my apartment building, naturally attracting mice. On one particularly bad winter night last year, I had ended up catching a total of 13 mice (some were probably the same) in a live trap.

Well, around mouse number 9 I was getting rather ticked off. By mouse 12 I was furious (no I didn't have any lethal traps in working condition). When mousy number 13 got caught and I walked out on my balcony (second story apartment) I might have threw him out of the trap a bit too hard. I watched in horror as he sailed right towards the trunk of a tree but mere feet before the expected impact he hit something else and starting cartwheeling. Right after 2 little glowing beady eyes lit up as I recognized what the mouse hit. The local opossum was sitting on a tree branch and I had just hit him square in the face with a fast moving projectile rodent.

I have never, and probably never will again, see an opossum give a very clear 'What the hell man?' look in my life.
    Last edited by Antonok; 2016-03-04 at 02:11 PM.
    Chrono Crusade avi by Ceika.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Steam Profile

7. - Top - End - #127
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Antonok View Post
    I have committed acts of small animal violence >_>

I can safely assume I am one of a very rare handful of people that can claim he has smacked a opossum in the face with a live mouse.

Spoiler: The story behind that unusual incident
    Show
    So there's a little creek behind my apartment building, naturally attracting mice. On one particularly bad winter night last year, I had ended up catching a total of 13 mice (some were probably the same) in a live trap.

Well, around mouse number 9 I was getting rather ticked off. By mouse 12 I was furious (no I didn't have any lethal traps in working condition). When mousy number 13 got caught and I walked out on my balcony (second story apartment) I might have threw him out of the trap a bit too hard. I watched in horror as he sailed right towards the trunk of a tree but mere feet before the expected impact he hit something else and starting cartwheeling. Right after 2 little glowing beady eyes lit up as I recognized what the mouse hit. The local opossum was sitting on a tree branch and I had just hit him square in the face with a fast moving projectile rodent.

I have never, and probably never will again, see an opossum give a very clear 'What the hell man?' look in my life.
    I killed 2 deer, a javelina, a squirrel, and many pidgeons

checkmate

8. - Top - End - #128
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

This week I pulverized 20 baby fish For Science (to extract proteins and analyze gene expression).

9. - Top - End - #129
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Wyrm View Post
    This week I pulverized 20 baby fish For Science (to extract proteins and analyze gene expression).
    Do you work somewhere to do that? That's not something I usually do for fun (although I have gutted many fish)

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Despite claiming that it couldn't be, it was me who stole the cookies from the cookie jar.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    Despite claiming that it couldn't be, it was me who stole the cookies from the cookie jar.
    NOOOOOOOOOO! You fiend! You monster!
    ,,,,^..^,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Haldir View Post
    Edit- I understand it now, Fighters are like a status symbol. If you're well off enough to own a living Fighter, you must be pretty well off!

12. - Top - End - #132
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Do you work somewhere to do that? That's not something I usually do for fun (although I have gutted many fish)
    It was for a college course.

Also, my professor has convinced me that "inbreeding makes genetics much more interesting."

13. - Top - End - #133
    Bugbear in the Playground

I like to wear human clothes.
    Avatar made by Strawberries! Grazie paesà!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    You win the worst GM thread BTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzyva View Post
    From a different thread, even!.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

When I was a hooligan teenager I wrote "Yossarian Lives" in permanent marker on various schools in my neighborhood while under the cover of darkness.

...I'm a huge nerd.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OldTrees1 View Post
    They normally only show up for cannibalism. Not for merely trying scabs/dead skin or licking accidental cuts.
    Cannibalism isn't illegal in most jurisdictions. Murder is.
    There's no wrong way to play. - S. John Ross

Quote Originally Posted by archaeo View Post
    Man, this is just one of those things you see and realize, "I live in a weird and banal future."

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

When I was a teenager, I work at the aquarium at my first job and I used to scare kids with horseshoe crabs.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Orc in the Playground

I may be addicted to TV tropes
    There's no may for me. Although it was blocked at my school (reason: "Tasteless") so I can't even there.

Also I only registered here to use the search bar so I could find out what kind of sword my DM gave me.
    Does anyone know this? It does 1d4 constitution damage and gets worse with every passing day but some spells can reverse it? I'm afraid it'll just blow up in my face with no warning.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    Considering there are more posts (and threads) in the On Going Games thread than there is in the Order of the Stick Thread, on top of there being more threads in the Homebrewing area, more posts in Finding Players (which includes the OOC threads for On Going Games) and Gaming Other I'd argue that this forum is still primarily a Role Playing Game thread. In fact the only Sub-Forum that has less posts than the Order of the Stick thread across the entire site is Mad Science and Grumpy Technology which also happens to be the youngest sub-forum on this site. And it's not like the other threads that predate Mad Science somehow have been around longer since the forum purges its posts going back to a certain time. So the numbers are a pretty good indicator of where the site is at in a several year spread since I think the last "Purge" was 2015.
    The GameFAQs pro wrestling subforum is far more active than the subforums for all but the newest and most popular games. And eventually 99% of those fall off in discussion while the PWB (as they call themselves) remains as active as ever. Does that make GameFAQs a pro wrestling forum?

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodean_ View Post
    There's no may for me. Although it was blocked at my school (reason: "Tasteless") so I can't even there.

Also I only registered here to use the search bar so I could find out what kind of sword my DM gave me.
    Does anyone know this? It does 1d4 constitution damage and gets worse with every passing day but some spells can reverse it? I'm afraid it'll just blow up in my face with no warning.
    I'm afraid you're in the wrong thread.

You want to make your own thread in the "Roleplaying Games" sub-forum and either post your question there in a new thread, or pick which D&D edition/other game system this weapon exists in and post there.
    I've started streaming again.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Velaryon View Post
    The GameFAQs pro wrestling subforum is far more active than the subforums for all but the newest and most popular games. And eventually 99% of those fall off in discussion while the PWB (as they call themselves) remains as active as ever. Does that make GameFAQs a pro wrestling forum?
    You realize of course that argument is the exact argument against your position? GameFAQs began as a video game walk through and cheat website and then it gained a Pro-Wrestling subforum which has become wildly popular. Giants in the Playground started as a D&D forum website and then it added a comic that became wildly popular but the D&D forums are still more popular than the comic subforum. Giants in the Playground is a Role Playing Game site. Just watch.

The Giants in the Playground Order of the Stick subforum is far more active than the subforums for all but the Play by Post and Role Playing segments. And eventually 99% of those fall off in discussion while the Order of the Stick (except this isn't true) remains as active as ever. Does that make Giants in the Playground an Order of the Stick forum?
    The answer is no.
    Last edited by Razade; 2016-03-06 at 05:47 PM.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Troll in the Playground

I don't like the movie Interstellar

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ettin in the Playground

--I don't masturbate. It's just not interesting for me. Since I also don't have a partner, that means the only treasure type O I get is from wet dreams or, sometimes, self-bondage.

--The only time I've been in what might be called a 'relationship' was with two girls in middle school. One of them asked me out and pretended she'd been dared to, the other...I honestly can't remember how it happened, but we were nominally 'together'. The girls were close friends, and were apparently fine with this arrangement. I had no idea what a relationship was, and basically didn't change my behavior at all, except I went on a minigolfing 'date' with one of them once. At our last middle school dance, I went to kiss the first girl at the end of the night, but I closed my eyes and we bonked noses instead. Then I went to an all-boys high school, and I haven't been in a relationship since.

--When I don't know what to say in a conversation (which is often), I spread my hands and go "Whaaaa" at the other person and hope my silliness will substitute for actual words.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lethologica View Post
    --When I don't know what to say in a conversation (which is often), I spread my hands and go "Whaaaa" at the other person and hope my silliness will substitute for actual words.
    Should've worn a banana suit instead

24. - Top - End - #144
    Troll in the Playground

@Lethologica: Do you do the whole "whaaa" thing a lot?

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki Akuma View Post
    Cannibalism isn't illegal in most jurisdictions. Murder is.
    Note to self: Getting a blister is apparently murder. Who would have thunk it. No more rollerblading for me.
    Last edited by OldTrees1; 2016-03-07 at 10:55 AM.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'm an heterosexual male and in defiance of every depiction of pop culture ever, I don't find girl on girl action to be hot, weirds me out in a way man onman action doesn't.*

*I have no desire to discriminate against lesbians in any way shape or form.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Troll in the Playground

I despise the horror genre. I have never seen a horror movie and I never want to. The few horror game I have played, I hated. I don't find role playing games such as Call of Cthulhu fun. I don't see why being scared is fun and I don't find any aspect of horrible things happening, such as torture, dismemberment, maiming entertaining. I could go on, but I'm not going to

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ettin in the Playground

@Lethologica: Do you do the whole "whaaa" thing a lot?
    All the freaking time. With everyone. Everyone.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elderand View Post
    I'm an heterosexual male and in defiance of every depiction of pop culture ever, I don't find girl on girl action to be hot, weirds me out in a way man onman action doesn't.*

*I have no desire to discriminate against lesbians in any way shape or form.
    I'm actually the same way, though man on man disturbs me just as much. I just don't like/enjoy the concept of orgies at all. I just want sex with one partner(my wife) and one partner only.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Troll in the Playground

I may seem like a hateful person to some people on this forum, but when I go on rants, I'm just venting my anger, I'm probably not even mad about the thing I'm ranting about