New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1474
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [School]

Quote Originally Posted by Fenric View Post
    The councilor shakes his head

You misunderstand: you cannot take all of those classes simultaneously. You must finish Chemistry before you can take Biology, and we do not allow two major sciences at the same time. Economics and Government are taught in alternating semesters, and then Natural and Formal Magic - you will only have four classes here at the school on any given day. Priest instruction is only once per day, so you are looking at five hours of school each day, including your priest class.

His tone becomes ever so slightly scolding

Meanwhile, while you are still enrolled at the school you will not have any Acolyte duties assigned so that you have scope for your homework. Your overall workload will be rather lighter than most other Acolytes in all honesty.
    Genji nodnods, having somewhat been expecting that in all honesty. "Okay, my bad, my bad, so I've got Chem, whichever of Economics and Government is being taught right now, and then Natural and Formal Magics, as well as priest training. That doesn't sound too bad... What kind of stuff do they normally teach in priest training?" He asks the only question that he can really think of, starting to get a bit antsy to get out of here so he has time to freshen up a bit before going to the study center at 4. Speaking of which, he isn't sure exactly what time it is, so he glances around the Counselor's office, trying to see if there's any timekeeping devices he can read to check.

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Foxside: The Temple of Inari 54 - Ten Years of Foxes

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Pokemon Center]

The fact that they're mostly foxes certainly doesn't surprise Batu. Then one of those critters is waving at them. His ears flick. He was under the impression they weren't any smarter than regular animals.

"Uh, hello," he tells Khannie. "I'm Batu, and this is Genji. We're both new here."
    Genji smiles at the silly hobgoblin, "We're actually already acquainted." he turns to Khannie, still happily smiling away, "Hello again, Khannie, I trust that your training is going well?" he looks at the punching bag, almost concerned for the poor thing, and more than a bit amazed that it could stand up to such blows.

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Pixie in the Playground

[Sanctuary]

Caroline looks over the two again, out to the audience

With the authority conferred upon me by Her Holiness Inari Omi-Kami, and the Government of Inside: I now pronounce you Man and Wife.

Her grin grows broad as she looks at Geneva

You may now kiss the groom.

[School]

The councilor nods

Quite right.

Then a smile

You will be taught the details of Inari's teachings, what's expected of a priest and how to help others. It's part Psychology, part Theology, and part Counselling. You are offering yourself as a sharpening stone to hone the souls of others: aspiring to take the lives of others into your hands, and help them reach their true potential: this is no small responsibility. It takes understanding, sympathy, empathy, dedication, and a lifetime of experience and then some...

He tilts his head

You have chosen a very important, but very challenging calling, Genji.

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Sanctuary]

Caroline looks over the two again, out to the audience

With the authority conferred upon me by Her Holiness Inari Omi-Kami, and the Government of Inside: I now pronounce you Man and Wife.

Her grin grows broad as she looks at Geneva

You may now kiss the groom.

[School]

The councilor nods

Quite right.

Then a smile

You will be taught the details of Inari's teachings, what's expected of a priest and how to help others. It's part Psychology, part Theology, and part Counselling. You are offering yourself as a sharpening stone to hone the souls of others: aspiring to take the lives of others into your hands, and help them reach their true potential: this is no small responsibility. It takes understanding, sympathy, empathy, dedication, and a lifetime of experience and then some...

He tilts his head

You have chosen a very important, but very challenging calling, Genji.
    "W-what happens if... if I fail?" Genji asks with a little bit of a quiver to his voice, "I want to help others, I really do, but I'm not particularly strong, or incredibly super-smart or anything like that, so what if... what if I'm not good enough?"

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Sanctuary]

You may bunt the groom. Griffins don't really kiss since they lack lips. Instead, they do the standard feline thing. Geneva read all about it! Unfortunately she must have forgotten to mention this particular detail to Caroline. Oh well, close enough, right? Geneva lowers her beak and leans forward to bunt her forehead into Nick's.

Bonk!

How romantic.

They had talked about how they could pull off a kiss, but is Nick going to do it? She's really hoping so, since she's already pixelating herself into human form to acquire the lips necessary for the next act. Best act fast, though, her vision is already fogging with tears of joy and her cheeks are already flushing just thinking about their wedding kiss. Quickly, Nick!

Khannie, meanwhile, is wishing she had more flowers to throw in the air. Maybe she shouldn't have dumped them all out?

And now, elsewhere and elsewhen...

[Pokemon Center]

"Hi! Um... I don't remember either of you?" Khannie replies somewhat apologetically. There are tons of fox people in the school. Khannie is still trying to figure out how to tell them all apart. She's not racist! She's just... well... use to people all looking really different is all. Everyone in her family and among her circle of friends looks really different. The people from her home village looked really different, too. But eighty percent of the people at the school are foxes! And foxes all look alike! Maybe she's figure it out eventually.

"Oh! I was just punching that thing," she replies brightly. "I think the priests magiced it up so it doesn't explode when it gets hit really hard. Do you like punching stuff, too? Daddy says I'm not allowed to punch anyone except bad guys 'cuz humans and stuff aren't as tough as pokemon."
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Sanctuary]

You may bunt the groom. Griffins don't really kiss since they lack lips. Instead, they do the standard feline thing. Geneva read all about it! Unfortunately she must have forgotten to mention this particular detail to Caroline. Oh well, close enough, right? Geneva lowers her beak and leans forward to bunt her forehead into Nick's.

Bonk!

How romantic.

They had talked about how they could pull off a kiss, but is Nick going to do it? She's really hoping so, since she's already pixelating herself into human form to acquire the lips necessary for the next act. Best act fast, though, her vision is already fogging with tears of joy and her cheeks are already flushing just thinking about their wedding kiss. Quickly, Nick!

Khannie, meanwhile, is wishing she had more flowers to throw in the air. Maybe she shouldn't have dumped them all out?

And now, elsewhere and elsewhen...

[Pokemon Center]

"Hi! Um... I don't remember either of you?" Khannie replies somewhat apologetically. There are tons of fox people in the school. Khannie is still trying to figure out how to tell them all apart. She's not racist! She's just... well... use to people all looking really different is all. Everyone in her family and among her circle of friends looks really different. The people from her home village looked really different, too. But eighty percent of the people at the school are foxes! And foxes all look alike! Maybe she's figure it out eventually.

"Oh! I was just punching that thing," she replies brightly. "I think the priests magiced it up so it doesn't explode when it gets hit really hard. Do you like punching stuff, too? Daddy says I'm not allowed to punch anyone except bad guys 'cuz humans and stuff aren't as tough as pokemon."
    Genji's smile cracks slightly, but he does a good job of righting himself in a timely manner, "Ahh, well I suppose that's to be expected then. My name is Genji, I met you earlier while I was with Jian, and this is Batu." The kitsune turns halfway around, gesturing to Batu broadly, "We were interested in those 'pokey men' you spoke of, and wanted to come see for ourselves, maybe make a few new friends if we can."
    Last edited by deleteman900; 2016-08-11 at 03:10 AM.

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Titan in the Playground

[Pokemon Center]

"I'm Batu, yes. Not much for punching things, though. My father was sorely disappointed," the hobgoblin says. "And yes. We've heard of the pokemon, and we'd like to learn more. A priest said you all have magical abilities. Is that why you can punch really hard?"
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

8. - Top - End - #1028

[Pokemon Center]

"Punching is fun, but I guess not everyone likes it. My daddy isn't very good at punching either," Khannie admits. At the mention of magic her expression brightens considerably. "Oh! I know one magic trick! Umm..." she glances around the room, looking for something suitable for a demonstration. Her eyes quickly settle on a discarded nail, perfect! She hops over, scoops it up, and sets it down on a flat surface head first so that's it's sticking up in the air rather precariously. There's a good chance that a stiff breeze or someone stomping the floor could cause it to topple. That done, she focuses intently on the nail! One might be able to notice the slightest degree of blue glow from her eyes as the nail begins to gently wobble back and forth, each pass causing it to lean a little more, until it falls over and rolls onto the floor.

"There, see? Daddy says that when I get older I'll be able to use magic just like him! But that's the only trick I know right now, daddy calls it 'Mage Hand'."

Okay.

That's...

Pretty unremarkable sorcerer magic. Well, unremarkable as far as sorcery goes, at least.

Probably not what the folks came here to see.

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Pokemon Center]

"Punching is fun, but I guess not everyone likes it. My daddy isn't very good at punching either," Khannie admits. At the mention of magic her expression brightens considerably. "Oh! I know one magic trick! Umm..." she glances around the room, looking for something suitable for a demonstration. Her eyes quickly settle on a discarded nail, perfect! She hops over, scoops it up, and sets it down on a flat surface head first so that's it's sticking up in the air rather precariously. There's a good chance that a stiff breeze or someone stomping the floor could cause it to topple. That done, she focuses intently on the nail! One might be able to notice the slightest degree of blue glow from her eyes as the nail begins to gently wobble back and forth, each pass causing it to lean a little more, until it falls over and rolls onto the floor.

"There, see? Daddy says that when I get older I'll be able to use magic just like him! But that's the only trick I know right now, daddy calls it 'Mage Hand'."

Okay.

That's...

Pretty unremarkable sorcerer magic. Well, unremarkable as far as sorcery goes, at least.

Probably not what the folks came here to see.
    Genji's face lights up at seeing this, "Ooh! My formal magics teacher has me learning that one too! He's making us learn all the theory and stuff first before we're actually allowed to practice it though, something about the dangers of casting spells you don't fully understand or something... So that's totally more than I can do right now!" Genji compliments the Kangashkhan girl with an encouraging grin.

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Titan in the Playground

[Pokemon Center]

"And you were just born able to do it?" Batu asks, then looks around, searching for a Pokemon looking like Khannie. "Is your father somewhere here?"
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

11. - Top - End - #1031

[Pokemon Center]

Yay for magics!

Khannie grins at the encouragement. Because really, what child isn't going to beam when someone says she did a good job?

"Daddy isn't here," Khannie replies. "I just go to the school. We live in the suburbs of Inside. A Zapdos landed on our house once."

It's true.

Right on the top of it.

Gathered all sorts of attention, it was pretty cool.

"Daddy says that sorcerers are born with magic and they just have to figure out how to use it, 'cuz all of them use it a little different. You can't really learn it, you have to puzzle it out," she explains. So D&D style sorcerers, basically.

12. - Top - End - #1032
    Pixie in the Playground

[School]

The councilor smiles reassuringly

Don't worry: that's why they have classes, and why you start out as an Acolyte. You won't be expected to take on other work until your are ready for it, and by the time you're ready you'll wonder what it was that ever worried you before.

He glances at the clock

But didn't you say you had somewhere to go at 4? Hopefully it isn't far: it's 3:30 now.

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Dwarf in the Playground

[School]

The councilor smiles reassuringly

Don't worry: that's why they have classes, and why you start out as an Acolyte. You won't be expected to take on other work until your are ready for it, and by the time you're ready you'll wonder what it was that ever worried you before.

He glances at the clock

But didn't you say you had somewhere to go at 4? Hopefully it isn't far: it's 3:30 now.
    "Just to the study center, thanks for all your help, mister!" Genji waves over his shoulder at the counselor, already halfway out the door. There's no way he'd have time to bathe now, curses! Hopefully he wasn't too terribly offensive...

He raced down the hall, seeking out the study center, and realizing he wasn't entirely sure where it was, per se... maybe he'd run into someone that could help him find it?

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Pixie in the Playground

Default [School]

Genji has no trouble at all finding people to direct him to the study center - and hardly any more trouble finding it: it's a small room in the library, which is right in the middle of the first floor.

Jian is there with a flask and a couple of small cups. She's lost in a book and doesn't notice Genji.

15. - Top - End - #1035
    Dwarf in the Playground

Genji has no trouble at all finding people to direct him to the study center - and hardly any more trouble finding it: it's a small room in the library, which is right in the middle of the first floor.

Jian is there with a flask and a couple of small cups. She's lost in a book and doesn't notice Genji.
    Genji pauses for a handful of moments to admire her, specifically he was admiring how much concentration she was able to put into something as simple as reading a book. Eventually though, curiosity as to the flask got the better of him, and he announced himself with a relatively quiet "Good afternoon, Jian. I hope the rest of your classes went well?" and a smile as he took the seat, honestly unable to help himself as it turned into a grin. Her normally cheerful attitude seemed to be infectious, ;p

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Pixie in the Playground

Default [School]

Jian looks up with a smile

Hi, Genji! Yeah, they were ok. I've got to write an essay on this book by next Monday, I got a ton of Physics problems to solve, and then I have to grade the first year math homework and get your quiz ready for tomorrow.

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jian looks up with a smile

Hi, Genji! Yeah, they were ok. I've got to write an essay on this book by next Monday, I got a ton of Physics problems to solve, and then I have to grade the first year math homework and get your quiz ready for tomorrow.
    He's surprised that she has that much work to do, but supposes that everyone around here is pretty busy. There must not be much space for freeloaders here at the temple... "They've really got you doing ALL of that? Wow... hey, if you need any help, or just like, someone to quiz you on something, I can totally help out?" He offers, more than willing to spend some time helping her out, since that seems like a LOT of work for one person.

18. - Top - End - #1038
    Pixie in the Playground

Default [School]

Jian giggles

My uncle can't afford the tuition, so I work here, too: I take classes half the day and help teach them the other half.

then she shrugs and her ears fold slightly

It slows things down, but it's not like there's any real hurry.

she smiles at Genji, ears in a friendly sideways fold

Thanks.

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jian giggles

My uncle can't afford the tuition, so I work here, too: I take classes half the day and help teach them the other half.

then she shrugs and her ears fold slightly

It slows things down, but it's not like there's any real hurry.

she smiles at Genji, ears in a friendly sideways fold

Thanks.
    The fold of his ears belies Genji's feelings towards finding this out, but he forces a smile for her benefit regardless, "Well... I guess that's something, then. Are you just here to attend the school, or were you planning to join the staff of the temple on a somewhat more permanent basis?" He asks, "I'm joining the priesthood, and given that they didn't ask me for money to take classes, I'm guessing that includes at LEAST a basic level of education, even if it doesn't include some of the fancier stuff that I'm sure some-vixen as smart as you must be taking..~" He compliments her with a more genuine grin this time, taking a seat and getting a bit more comfortable.

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Pixie in the Playground

Default [School]

Jian nods

I'm just going to school, I don't really want to stay here forever. My cousin is an Acolyte and Lady Caroline badgered my uncle into sending me to school... I guess an idle Nogitsune-vixen wasn't something she wanted around.

She grins coquettishly.

(( She is incorrect: Caroline is a firm believer in universal education and doesn't at all agree with Zhangjiajie's policy of allowing the kitsune to claim "wild" status and not attend school: it has nothing to do with what sort of fox being discussed. ))

Which is fair enough, I suppose. And I guess I'm good at math by some freak accident... my teacher's pushing me to apply to Inside University... guess I'm starting to push the limits of what what they teach here.

Jian shrugs with a "go figure" expression, ears flat to the sides in nonplussed semi-embarrassment.

21. - Top - End - #1041
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jian nods

I'm just going to school, I don't really want to stay here forever. My cousin is an Acolyte and Lady Caroline badgered my uncle into sending me to school... I guess an idle Nogitsune-vixen wasn't something she wanted around.

She grins coquettishly.

(( She is incorrect: Caroline is a firm believer in universal education and doesn't at all agree with Zhangjiajie's policy of allowing the kitsune to claim "wild" status and not attend school: it has nothing to do with what sort of fox being discussed. ))

Which is fair enough, I suppose. And I guess I'm good at math by some freak accident... my teacher's pushing me to apply to Inside University... guess I'm starting to push the limits of what what they teach here.

Jian shrugs with a "go figure" expression, ears flat to the sides in nonplussed semi-embarrassment.
    Genji listens calmly, "Huh... It almost sounds like you don't really want to be here." he observed, somewhat surprised, "I can't say that I hate being here, given that the alternative was to go back home and be a farmer for the next millennium or so, which is hardly an appealing thought. I'm not too sure about becoming a priest yet, in all honesty, but I'm willing to give it a go, and see how I do. Kinda sucks that your uncle is making you attend, and then pay your own way on top of that, though." Genji picks up a book that was sitting on the table in front of her, looking through it casually as he spoke.

22. - Top - End - #1042
    Pixie in the Playground

Default [School]

Jian grins

I don't hate it here or anything... I just don't have anything remotely resembling a call to be a priestess. Uncle Fa is on their Facilities Maintenance staff, so we get to live here, but it's just a piddly little apartment and I'd kinda like something nicer.

And don't get me wrong: I chose to go to school here. I could have gone to free public school out in the city... but ew. One of my friends back home went to a human public school...

I'll just say: imagine how long it takes to get chewing-gum out of your tail-fur.

she shudders

Anyway, it's not like I'm graduating next week or anything.
    Last edited by Fenric; 2016-08-12 at 11:29 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1043
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jian grins

I don't hate it here or anything... I just don't have anything remotely resembling a call to be a priestess. Uncle Fa is on their Facilities Maintenance staff, so we get to live here, but it's just a piddly little apartment and I'd kinda like something nicer.

And don't get me wrong: I chose to go to school here. I could have gone to free public school out in the city... but ew. One of my friends back home went to a human public school...

I'll just say: imagine how long it takes to get chewing-gum out of your tail-fur.

she shudders

Anyway, it's not like I'm graduating next week or anything.
    Genji winces in sympathy for her friend's plight, "Point taken, then. If you think your housing is sub-par, I'm rooming with 4 other guys. FOUR of them. With a sixth empty bed, too!" He shudders as well, "The quality of the teachers here seems pretty good so far, I just wish I didn't have to take all the kit classes first off... There's only a couple of folks my age in there, and they're all way too busy drooling to be much of a conversational partner, heh..." He conveniently leaves out that he's affected in much the same way.

"Just gotta keep my head down for now though, it gets better as I make progress. Maybe someday I won't even have to deal with the older priests scolding me anytime my interpretation of Inari doesn't fall in lockstep with theirs..."

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Pixie in the Playground

Default [School]

Jian grins

Allright, allright: you win the "worst sleeping arrangements" prize.

And don't worry: you'll get out of the kit-class quickly enough. One benefit to being human-born is that you're really a lot more mature than the foxkits: you'll have a much easier time understanding the directions and following through than them. Once you learn the basics, you can ask to test out and come up to the next class.

She chuckles at the "drooling" comment, but doesn't otherwise remark on it.

Of course it will get better. And eventually you'll be the one exasperatedly correcting fresh new Acolytes on the mistakes.

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jian grins

Allright, allright: you win the "worst sleeping arrangements" prize.

And don't worry: you'll get out of the kit-class quickly enough. One benefit to being human-born is that you're really a lot more mature than the foxkits: you'll have a much easier time understanding the directions and following through than them. Once you learn the basics, you can ask to test out and come up to the next class.

She chuckles at the "drooling" comment, but doesn't otherwise remark on it.

Of course it will get better. And eventually you'll be the one exasperatedly correcting fresh new Acolytes on the mistakes.
    His tail twitches slightly as he loses himself in dreamland for a moment, just imagining how nice it'll be to move up a bit, before he pulls himself back together, having the grace to look a bit embarrassed as he waves her words away half-heartedly, "Nogitsune really are wicked, huh? Teasing poor little old me with my hopes and dreams like that, heh~ I'll be your peer rather than your underclassman before too much longer, so you better watch out!" He asserts proudly, if not just a bit too loud for the library. "I met this really nice bird-girl, and she told me a bit about her dream to start her own temple someday... Her dream inspired me to reach for the stars as well, and never stop until I hold the whole darn galaxy in the palm of my hand!" He says a bit wistfully, clearly getting quite fired up over discussing this. "Just promise me that once I get there, you'll stop by and pay me a visit, alright? Being successful doesn't mean much if you don't have any friends to enjoy your life with." he stops looking wistful finally, and looks her directly in the eyes, curious about what her response might be.

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Titan in the Playground

[Pokemon Center]

"I wish I'd been born with magic," Batu says. Then again, his tribe could have left him for the wolves if that had happened. "Is Zapdos a Pokemon too? The name seems to encompass a great variety."

27. - Top - End - #1047
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Pokemon Center]

"I wish I'd been born with magic," Batu says. Then again, his tribe could have left him for the wolves if that had happened. "Is Zapdos a Pokemon too? The name seems to encompass a great variety."
    Genji patted the hobgoblin on the head reassuringly, "If it makes you feel any better, I guess I was born with legit magic, but never knew until I came here. Still not THAT good with it to be honest..." He smiles a bit shame-facedly, but hopes the confession will cheer Batu up a bit.

28. - Top - End - #1048
    Pixie in the Playground

Default [School]

Jian chuckles

Yes: wicked, wicked Nogitsune.

Her ball is somehow in her hand, where it can't help but catch Genji's eye: so dark, so pretty... the swirly patterns just go deeper and deeper...

Worse, I'm a vixen: we're renowned for charming poor unsuspecting males for our fun... especially when they have grand, noble goals.

She pauses to see how much of an effect it has on Genji... but clearly she's impressed with his vision (even if maybe it strayed just a bit into fantastic territory)

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jian chuckles

Yes: wicked, wicked Nogitsune.

Her ball is somehow in her hand, where it can't help but catch Genji's eye: so dark, so pretty... the swirly patterns just go deeper and deeper...

Worse, I'm a vixen: we're renowned for charming poor unsuspecting males for our fun... especially when they have grand, noble goals.

She pauses to see how much of an effect it has on Genji... but clearly she's impressed with his vision (even if maybe it strayed just a bit into fantastic territory)
    The tod grins at the charming vixen, moderately resistant to the effect though she can certainly detect a heightened sense of awareness in the way his pupils dilate, if she cares to pay attention. His eyes follow the swirling patterns of the ball nonetheless... "Hah... S-so this is the power of a foxfire that's actually used properly... I can understand why mortals fall victim to it so easily, though you hardly needed your foxfire ball to charm me..~" He teases, trying to put on a brave face and hide how it was affecting him. If he had to put it into words, he'd almost say it was like a kitten with a ball of yarn, he just wanted to reach out and try to snatch the beautiful orb. He clearly wasn't adverse to the playful, surely teasing sensuality in her tone, and was all too eager to show that he wasn't completely hapless at the wordplay she was engaging in, even if his words did lack a certain subtlety that hers had.

30. - Top - End - #1050
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default [Yard]

The guards swallow nervously

The mirrors were... cursed? I don't know if that's the right word... they open to a reversed dimension where things are inverted. Good people might be evil, magic users might be warriors... proud formal institutions are barely known social clubs.

Lord Fenric studied the mechanism: he called them the "Ways" in reference to some book series or other. It isn't a nice place, but it was one means to travel to and from the Nexus because it connects to everywhere everywhen... if you can find the right mirror.

For folks that wander in, it could be quite a trap. The Nexus being what it is, though, it's trivial to get here... and that's part of the problem. The denizens of the Ways started to come here. And some of them... don't like us so much.

Hooray for Plum! Nobody stops her, of course: she gets friendly smiles, greetings, and polite nods.
    "Can the mirrors be moved, you think? Bit risky leaving it down there in the dark, with two other entrances."

And everyone gets smiles and a greeting in return, before she heads down through the cellar-y door and goes along the way she remembers, towards the mirror.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine