New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Worm-verse RP] Grand Super Villians IC

Melio cheerfully replied, "Two pistols for the jetpack and not a laser more, and I'm a brutish thinker, or possibly a thinking brute. Regeneration, immense strength, and X-Ray vision without the cancer beams. It's a bit unreliable normally, and either gets more consistent or shuts down when I'm stressed; the former two parts, that is, not the 'everything is transparent' part. I used to be an art thief, actually; steel vaults don't work well with me. Figured this would be better paying. I quite like money, you know."

He was lying through his teeth about being a proper brute, and of his power specifics, of course, but putting on masks was his specialty, and it was best if they didn't know his weak points.
    -~-~-~-

There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first kind is excellent, the second good, and the third kind useless.
    Niccolo Machiavelli.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

John cast a quick blank glance back at the new cape before returning his stare to Chariot. "I'm not agreeing to that. Like I said. We'll present lists at an agreed upon time at a later date. Negotiating over tech can take place later now that we've agreed an exchange will take place. Instead we should discuss the parameters and foundations of this working relationship. That and this meeting."

The flying girls news didn't exactly rattle John. On the one had his heartbeat picked up, so much so that he was certain the other new recruit could hear it. But it wasn't a huge acceleration. More of a gradual, even increase that built up. Anticipation? No. It had a bit too much nervousness to it for that. Whatever he felt he'd never felt more alive experiencing it.

He gave a curt nod to the Urchin's tinker before turning his gaze once more to Zora. "Are you attending?" His words don't sound like a threat. In fact for the first time in the conversation John lets a hint of emotion creep into his voice. It helps him identify the feeling thats ratcheting up his heartbeat. It doesn't quite replace the rage he's been carrying around since the Redeemers, not by a long shot, but its certainly notable in that its something different. Curiosity.
    Last edited by n0ble; 2016-05-07 at 09:39 PM.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Barbarian in the Playground

While Julia herself doesn't move or even open her mouth, a single whispered word echoes in the air around Zora; if one strained hard enough, they might be able to discern Chariot, Ameliorate, Miasma and even herself blended into a single voice. "Dissonance."
    Last edited by Let'sGetKraken; 2016-05-07 at 11:53 PM.
    Loser of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Astral Collective

Winner of Total War: Hanrui 3
    as
    The Four Courts of Hanrui/The Equinox League

Plausible Victor of Total War: Pricipia
    as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

4. - Top - End - #244
    Ogre in the Playground

Bloodborne

I grimace as I hear the news, our grip on our territory was suffering due to this war with Kabuki. We needed to end this quick. I think for a sec before responding to Ben "Ok you can ignore the Pure, they aren't the priority right now. I want you to round up the guys and send them over to watch this address." I give them them the address that Backlight and Omen had gotten from Kabuki during their... session. "Be careful and don't get caught but I want you to tail any of the Kabuki or Kabuki gang members that leave. Keep me posted of anything interesting that happens or if they go to any warehouses."

I pause and grab his shoulder before he leaves "On second thought I want you and your friend Mark to come with me to the Urchin meeting later. You can see everything that's going on and we can look maybe a little more like a gang. Then you can go join the guys watching the tower but I'll need Mark driving and working protection for a friend of mine."

Diplomacy

I clear my voice to catch everyone's attention "Well I have people watching Kabuki's apartment building. They'll be tailing who comes and goes so we may be able to find some kind of hint to his warehouses that way or at the vary least have some idea of his movements."

I pause for a second thinking. "What if... Hmmm. What if we fake an attack on his apartment building or somewhere in his territory to try and spook him. He may feel worried and send some people out to his warehouses and weaken his defenses or maybe vice versa and weaken the warehouses. We may not be able to wrap it all up in a nice neat bow tonight but if we can get his stash then we may be able to bribe the other gangs into just staying out of it."

I look around with a shrug "Thoughts?"
    "Facilis Descensus Averni." - Virgil, The Aeneid

“Why would I want to win anything other than a beautiful game?” - Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear

5. - Top - End - #245
    Bugbear in the Playground

Bloodborne

The text messages kept Miasma updated. He waited few hours and got something really interesting - one of the Kabuki's gang members left in hurry and by tailing him your henchmen were quite convinced that they know where one of Kabuki's warehouses was located.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Good idea and lucky roll

Diplomacy

Chariot looked unconvinced by brute and fellow tinker.
    "Ok man, we can do it your way. Whatever. I'll do the list of tech I am willing to trade for three blasters and we will start from there."

"Yeah, we were invited. Are you planning to go and steal the show from Kabuki?" Zora answered Calibre, but shoot a quick glance at Backlight when she was asking the question. Then she answered Miasma.

"That could work. I am in favour of taking all the goods out of his hand. But if we are doing it together, we will keep a fair share. "
    Last edited by Madwand; 2016-05-10 at 01:53 PM.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground

Diplomacy

I step back from our discussions for a second to check my phone that had just buzzed, I check and see that one of the new guys in my gang had just sent me something. I quickly read it and then look back at Ben with wide eyes 'This could be a game changer.'. I quickly spit out a few orders to Ben and Mark who had gotten the same messages "Ben I want you to go meet up with the guys at the warehouse, the two still at the building will continue watching the apartment. Mark you go with him but you'll get a call giving you some instructions, please follow them and be courteous."

I grab everyone's attention again with a cough and a gesture "Guys, I sent by Bloodborne to watch Kabuki's apartment a few hours ago and I just got a message from one. We've found the location of one of the warehouses. We should draw up a quick plan for anyone who wants to go and then hit it in an hour or two. This could be more effective then a feint cause it would be an actual threat that could cause him to weaken his personal security to strengthen the remaining warehouses. For all he knows we can find them all and take them out. Everything we gain weakens him and can weaken his influence over the gangs and strengthens ours so he would have to protect them and this would be the perfect opportunity to strike at him either before the meeting or when he is on-route and even weaker. Either way I'll keep an eye on the apartment to see if anything changes after our attack or if the other warehouse becomes known."

“Why would I want to win anything other than a beautiful game?” - Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

He blinked as "If we pool our resources it should be an easy operation. You'd get a cut of course" He addressed Zora "Sixty for us, forty for you. To compensate for the operational costs of dealing with Menagerie. And for the warehouse's location. Potentially others like it too." They saved her life. Even if she couldn't appear weak in front of the team she led, the gist of the message was pretty easy to convey.

You could have been a thrall for that freak. If I'd been more inclined towards working with him you'd be working for us. A plan was beginning to form in his head about how to take the warehouse. Variables entered and left John's head as he structured something out of the capes present. He'd wait for Zora's answer and anything from Omen before presenting what he thought.
    Last edited by n0ble; 2016-05-11 at 06:29 PM.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Titan in the Playground

Diplomacy

Listening to Miasma over the comms, Omen knows it's time to move. If the Urchins were going to instigate a fight, she would have gotten some sign. As it is, her abilities are sorely needed elsewhere. Leaning into the small dashboard, the thinker speaks clearly into the mic. "I'll give you a location for your man, Miasma." She pauses. "And Dissonance. If she's going to be helping us at the meet tomorrow, we should keep her affiliation with us quiet until then." Besides, this will give her w chance to vet this new cape up close.

That done, Omen clambers up to the front of the van, puts it into drive, and makes her way to the location she gave her teammate: a secluded block not too far from the meeting place with the Urchins. They have some ground to cover.

The Raid

"Hello," she says warmly to the man and woman in the mask as they approach. "Omen, but as long as we're in the van or at headquarters, you can just call me Anna." She offers her hand in a firm handshake, which in Mark's case contains $40 as a tip for his chauffeuring her around today. While she's aware of the man's loyalties, a little extra cash never hurt as an incentive. With one hand, she gives him the directions and indicates that he should take the driver's seat, allowing the two capes to sit in the back. In the days since she's taken possession of the van, Omen has converted the back into a long, single bench along one side, with the other built in storage for weapons and her new dashboard. Better to keep these things portable.

"So," she is the first to break the silence as she looks over at the woman in the white mask. Dissonance. Antonym: a musical term for the opposite of harmony. "That was quite the display back there, with the voices. Tell me, how long have you had your gift?"
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2016-05-16 at 09:53 AM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

9. - Top - End - #249

The Raid

As the meeting wraps up, Dissonance is directed by Backlight to Omen's location. Walking up the van alongside Mark - who looks thoroughly freaked out, to her delight - she ignores Omen's handshake and climbs into the vehicle, moving as little as is possible while doing so.

Anna. It's a pretty name. Nice to match it to a face. Guess you'll be the one keeping me alive.

Ignoring Omen's question, Dissonance speaks in the same sourceless-voicemeld that she used at the meeting. "Can he be trusted?" She tilts her head slightly at the man in the driver's seat as she projects the words into the empty air.
    Last edited by Let'sGetKraken; 2016-05-11 at 07:20 PM.
    as
    The Astral Collective

as

as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

10. - Top - End - #250
    Titan in the Playground

It's a little spine-tingling to hear one's own voice amalgamated into the choir, but Omen doesn't let it show. She's saber-rattling, think nothing of it. Dissonance didn't answer the question or accept the handshake either, which points to her either having terrible manners, some sort of disorder, or a serious flair for the dramatic. Given her costume, Omen suspects it's the latter. Not that you're in a place to judge.

"If Miasma trusts him, that's good enough for me." She glances up at Mark, who is no doubt within earshot. She doesn't know him well yet, but if the man at the wheel does turn on her, she'll probably be aware of it beforehand. The van turns on its way to its warehouse stakeout, shifting the compartment slightly, but Omen leans into the turn and is otherwise unaffected. "But I'm glad to see that you're not careless. I like the name, by the way." The woman clearly has her guard up, better to start with something innocuous.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2016-05-11 at 07:48 PM.
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

11. - Top - End - #251

At Omen's words, Dissonance smiles and pulls off her mask, dropping it onto the bench beside her. "Oh good, talking like that's a bit of a nuisance. Thank you, I'm pretty proud of it. And sorry about that, both of you - I didn't mean to be rude, but I don't really have much of a choice when I'm in character. My name is Julia. It's nice to meet you."

She eyes the precog up and down. She looks more normal than I would have expected for an evil mastermind.

Answering Omen's earlier question, she continues, "I've had them for about nine months now. Decided it was time to put them to good use, and your team seemed like it had potential, Backlight's antics aside."
    Last edited by Let'sGetKraken; 2016-05-11 at 07:46 PM.
    as
    The Astral Collective

as

as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

12. - Top - End - #252
    Titan in the Playground

Anna's smile softens slightly as the woman in front of her shows her face. Good, not another one like Caliber. After what happened with Exhilarate and Menagerie - and Autarch now, she supposes - they need to trust each other now more than ever, and this is a good step in that direction.

"Well, apology accepted. I can hardly begrudge you caution, given the world we live in." Considering what they're about to do, it's quite the reasonable step. Her eyebrows raise slightly at the elapsed time since Dissonance's trigger. Of course, she wouldn't have known about it either way, as she was in prison at the time, but... "That's a long time. Why hasn't anyone I've spoken to mentioned you? Have you been active at all since then?"
    Show
    Small Justice

You divine bastard.

13. - Top - End - #253

Julia shifts uncomfortably at that particular line of questioning. "No. I didn't use them. Didn't think short-range sound control would be very useful against Leviathan or the Nine."

"What about you? You're the one they broke out of prison, right? How long have you had your powers for?"
    as
    The Astral Collective

as

as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

14. - Top - End - #254
    Titan in the Playground

Now it is Anna's turn to be uncomfortable. She's barely thought of prison since she escaped, let alone spoken of it openly with anyone. "Fair enough. I can't imagine your powers would have interacted well with Shatterbird's, in any case." She doesn't address the issue of prison quite yet, unsure of how to respond. And then there's the matter of Cauldron.

"I got my powers in a prison raid, not too long before I was broken out of captivity." It's only half a lie, as she adds in a small embarrassed laugh. "It's been something of a learning experience, I have to say."
    Show
    Small Justice

You divine bastard.

15. - Top - End - #255

Julia goes still at the mention of Shatterbird. Dad.

"Yeah. I can imagine."

Caught up in her memories, Julia doesn't need to use her powers to create the drawn-out silence that follows.
    Last edited by Let'sGetKraken; 2016-05-11 at 10:03 PM.
    as
    The Astral Collective

as

as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

16. - Top - End - #256

In the end I was surprised over how quiet I'd been during the talks. Everyone seemed to be handling themselves and I really didn't feel like talking. It was a strange feeling but I knew it well, from back when I'd crashed the car and my brother had ended up in the hospital. I shut up when I wen too far, and the more my phone vibrated in my pocket the more I knew that was what had happened. The Live Stream was calculated, everyone was talking about me, there was intent there. Everyone knew who I was and celebrities were a tourist draw. As long as I didn't press the triumverate too far I should be fine. They didn't need to do anything. Yet.

Plus, think about the twitter followers.

My phone was ringing, and it knew the number. I pulled it out of my pocket, I hadn't meant to bring my personal phone on this walk.

"Everett?" the other end asked.

"Eli!" I said in a way that was way too friendly for a person you sent to the hospital, "what's up bro? Been a while."

"Don't make me come to Brockton."

Click.

I shoved the phone back into my pocket. Of course, HE knew who I was. A half-assed change in voice wasn't going to stop him from recognizing his brother. Hell, he was the reason I wasn't about to go to Boston and be a villain there. I needed to be in a different city than him. It made life easier.

I sighed, which I didn't do much. In the end there was only 3 things that were going to make me feel better, people talking about me, putting something new up, or dusting a ****ton of Kabuki's.

I pulled out the other phone, I was carrying and put in the number. Anna changed hers too often, she kept thinking that someone was going to track it or something. She was the one person who wasn't doing anything too wrong.

"Omen," I said from the dark part of the park, "let's get the team together for tomorrow, I think I have a good thought about how to **** with Kabuki."

@BrocktonBacklight: Hey everyone! Thanks for the news cycle. Who wants an exclusive interview?

@BrocktonBacklight: Yeah @Slumdogskillionaire I'll be doing shirts soon

@BrocktonBacklight: Okay! Who wants to do a big party, slide into DM for place and time yo.

17. - Top - End - #257

Diplomacy
    This information was a game changer. The Urchins huddled together to discuss Bloodbath’s proposition in hushed voices and then Zora said:

‘We are in. But Kabuki shouldn’t get chance to burn the whole things down. We want money or drugs out of this, not ashes. Of course, you get bigger cut. 60/40 is fair.

Cult of Personality in the Age of Internet

Several established reporters wanted to interview Backlight. Dozens wannabe entrepreneurs offered to produce merchandise for him (and promised ‘foolproof’ ways to avoid government coming and banning it), hundreds henchmen pledged to work for him, but they were mostly teenagers and cape-stalkers. And of course, countless blogs and forums asked one question: ‘Will he be able to keep the interest of public or will he burn out and fade?’

He got solid base of fans and haters. Backlight grew overnight into quite polarizing figure.

The Ride and Raid and Meeting
    Show

I admit I dropped the ball here, but could you declare the action you are taking so that I can start the scenes? We discussed killing the Kabuki(s), who is going to the meeting. Going to the meeting to f*ck with Kabuki rep by Dissonance power use and raiding his warehouse for drugs and moneys. Who is doing what and could you give me a consistent scene names?
    Last edited by Madwand; 2016-05-14 at 06:29 PM.

18. - Top - End - #258
    Titan in the Playground

The Raid

The van's sudden stop informs Omen that they've arrived. Looking out the front windows, she sees a quiet alleyway. The warehouse must be nearby. As per her instructions, they have kept their distance - a few blocks - so as to preserve their anonymity. Thanking Mark quietly, she moves to makes sure all the comms channels are active and operating on the individual cluster of different frequencies. No use bothering anyone in the midst of combat unless it's necessary. Settling down on the bench, the thinker exhales audibly.

"What you're going to see... it isn't pretty," she offers as something of a warning to Julia. Closing her eyes, Omen tries to drown out the present world, focusing on the red-black existence of future bloodshed. The violent maelstrom of coming moments overwhelms her, and to the other cape and driver in the van, her body will look as though she's on the verge of a seizure, shaking uncontrollably in invisible pain as the pupils begin to open. All over - in the hollow of her neck, her wrists, one on her forehead - they emerge, a series of supernatural bruises.

Show
    Given the plan outlined in the OOC thread as an approach to the warehouse, what does Omen see?
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2016-05-16 at 09:53 AM.
    Show
    Small Justice

You divine bastard.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground

Diplomacy

I nod along as Zora outlines their terms "That's fair we can work with that, we too want to gain something out of this and not just ashes. We're done with this war and all we want is to end this war to move one in this city. As for a plan I think we can handle it pretty simply for right now and then adapt it as we start to head over with the new information we will be getting from my people that are there. We'll fill you in and make adjustments but for right now I think that our two brutes should go in, Zora and Melio, then the less tanky members such as Backlight, Caliber, Pointblank, and I once I surround the area with fog as quick as I can to give me an idea if people are escaping. since Pointblank wasn't so obliging to bleed into the fog last time, and I assume that he won't do it this time, I'll have my men bleed a little bit each into the fog before taking perimeter positions along with Chariot. Wallclimber can hopefully scout things out as well if she is up for it?"

Show
    Sorry I didn't know if anyone was going to outline the plan before the next post so I figured I may as well. Obviously this is up for change depending on what Anna sees.
    Last edited by GameOfChampions; 2016-05-16 at 09:50 PM.

20. - Top - End - #260

The raid
    Urchins agreed to the outlined plan. Wallcreeper went scouting and after several minutes returned with complete description of warehouse. It was one big hall, full of shelves and stacks of crates that filled at least half of it. There were more than three dozens people inside, all wearing Kabuki' gang colours, most of them armed and alert. She was convinced that at least four clones directed setting up an drug packaging and distribution.

The Bloodborne were ready to bleed for their leader, but Point-Blank refused.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

"Alright change of plan. We use Dissonance to muffle an infiltration team into the warehouse. Backlight , Myself, Melo and Wallcreeper can go in, place the Kabukis. They're out priority targets because if they pull the pins on those grenades it's bad news for any product he has inside." Not that it'd be a bad thing if all that sh!t went up. Well. The drugs at least. Could do with more ordinance. he paused to make sure he had everyone's attention.

"Once we've identified them, Backlight can take out one, I can take out one or two out with my rifle. Melo, can you tank a grenade? If you can, shoot the fourth with this," he gave the newbie a 9mm with some of the armour piercing rounds from Roland. All his ammunition had been retrofitted with them. "But if it comes down to it envelope him. Take the blast, protect whats inside because thats the main goal. Securing the assets. Zora, as soon as you hear the shots, fly in and grab the nearest surviving Kabuki, assuming one's still alive. Fly him out of the warehouse as fast as you can before coming back to help mop up the normals."

John then looked at Chariot "Do you have anything that teleports? We could use it to just remove the Kabukis to a safe destination and the eliminate the men inside. If not your on standby to get us out of there when and/or if we need it. Miasma, Point-Blank, you two are on mook duty, mop up the basic men in there and jam them up. We will come to your aid after we make sure the whole warehouse isn't going to detonate and the product is safe."

A pause. To let what he just said sink in. "Any questions?"
    Last edited by n0ble; 2016-05-17 at 04:39 PM.

22. - Top - End - #262

"I have a question. Do you want him alive to interrogate or should I just break his neck?" Zora asked, business-like.

"I am not going inside." Wallcreeper said, in her wobbly, frightened voice.

"I'll go." Point-Blank said. It wasn't a question.

Chariot shook his head.

"No, I don't have any nifty stuff like that. Without PRT funding and access it's near impossible to build from run-of-the-mills electronics and parts. Teleportation is hard, man. I will fly around and when gun-fight starts I'll trow some stun grenedes
    . "
    Last edited by Madwand; 2016-05-17 at 06:45 PM.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground

Melio replied in a cheery tone, "I can probably take a grenade or two, though it would involve less tanking and more splattering and reforming. Probably. I'm not entirely certain that shooting them is more efficient than kicking them with super strength in their reproductive organs, but either way. Did I say that with enough animosity? I hope I said that with enough animosity. All the cool kids join in on gang rivalries once they join, after all. Oh, and Blank-Point (or Point-Blank? Either way). Feel free to load off your damage to me if you need to. We have lots of synergy. Isn't that a fun word? I like the word synergy. Synergy."
    -~-~-~-

There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first kind is excellent, the second good, and the third kind useless.
    Niccolo Machiavelli.

24. - Top - End - #264
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

John eyed the newbie with a flat look. Wierdo. Maybe his power is messing with his mind. Or maybe it's just the fact that he's a cape. All these people are so weird. Not natural. He turned back to Zora, "Dead. We already have any pertinent information for now. If need be it should be easy to capture or follow another." Then to the scared girl. "If you don't want to go back in then stay outside. Watch for the PRT or anyone else and let us know if they're coming. With the amount of noise we're about to make someone's bound to answer."
    Last edited by n0ble; 2016-05-18 at 07:56 PM.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Ogre in the Playground

I frown a little bit "Sorry Melio if you don't mind I'd rather him put the wounds on people who will bleed if it's possible, at least until I have a few guys in my fog. Then it's all good."

I nod along with Calibers plan, it was good we changed the plan since according to Omen the last one didn't end well. I mentally shrug 'Ohh well what can you do.' I turn around to Zora and Chariot "I guess I'll be going in with you guys, albeit more slowly, I'll join you guys in a sec I'm just gonna talk to my guys. We should wait close to the front door so we can rush in, maybe in an ally or behind a nearby car?"

I jog over to the slightly smaller group of Bloodborne, what with two guys still watching Kabuki and Mark driving the van. I quickly outline the plan so far before I get to there part "ok after everything starts to go down I want you guys to cover the warehouse from outside, shoot any of the enemy that come out and make sure you don't hit any of us. However before you do that I need one thing from you... I need you to bleed for me. When we start going in I'll be leaving a trail of fog behind me, I want you guys to go in and give yourselves a good cut on the arm and let yourself bleed in the fog for a short while. Stay in as long as you feel conformable but leave when you start to feel weak leave because I still want you able to shoot. When the PRT come I want you to not engage and go back to civilian wear and if you get caught say that I forced you to do as I said."
    Last edited by GameOfChampions; 2016-05-19 at 09:37 AM.

26. - Top - End - #266

Julia frowns slightly. "What do you mean, isn't pretty? Is something going down at the warehousohmygodwhatthefu-"

Anyone in close proximity to the van might hear repeated banging and rattling noises - almost like someone frantically trying to open a locked door from the inside.
    as
    The Astral Collective

as

as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

27. - Top - End - #267

"Does anyone want an extra go-pro before we start?" I asked over the comms from my position. I was going to jump through a window. "I have a couple extra and we could use the footage."

I took a deep breath of air that wasn't tainted by Miasma's fog yet, it was going to be one hell of a show in there. Killing a Kabuki was the same as killing a normal person, and I'd done a lot of that. This shouldn't be hard, but that didn't mean that I could relax. It was time to do this.

"Ready on this end, let's start this thing. Remember, steal and murder to get the drugs, it's villainy 101."

28. - Top - End - #268

The Ride - Villainy 101

"I wil do it" Wallcreeper said. Point Blank shrugged, clearly deciding to stick to his own methods.

Villains put the plan in motion. The only thing was that Blacklight insisted on jumping, to be more cinematic than trying to infiltrate. Zora then decided to fly in with him.

Zora and Blacklight, flying brick and probability-bending breaker bursted through the windows. Backlight landed softly on shelving racks’ top, flipped into air and landed feet first on surprised gunman. Henchmen crumpled with several broken bones on impact, while Backlight gracefully stepped on the ground floor. Zora flown directly into fray, between greatest concentration of targets. She struck like thunderbolt at Kabuki’ clone, grabbing his head with both hands and slamming it into table’s edge. White dust covered her for a split second. Another Kabuki raised his gun and shot Zora in face, but the bullet simply bounced off force-field.

The side-doors boomed, thrown inside by Melio's punch, his rippling form spearheaded second part of attack. The metal doors clipped another henchmen, he whirled and fell to the ground, giant ragged wound across his torso. He will bleed to death in few seconds. Point Blank fallowed half-step behind the brute.

The red mist surrounded the building as the third Kabuki shouted from deeper inside.

“Get shotguns and fire at will! 10000 to the one who hit the glowing a**hole!”

Show

Backlight jumping through the window is un-stealthy. But I rolled in OOC and it goes ok
    For now.
    Last edited by Madwand; 2016-05-22 at 09:49 AM.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

John followed in Melo's and Point-Blanks wake, sighing as he steadily walked behind them, putting a round into the man the door hit. He then took whatever cover was available.So much for silently getting in and picking them off one by one. He would have to talk with Backlight afterwards. First the torture and now this. Too much flash. No staying power.. The thought lumbered it's way across John's psyche as he levelled the rifle at one of the remaining Kabuki clones.

He hadn't had nearly enough experience firing assault rifles. The principal was effectively the same. Brace hardily, inhale then exhale as you fire, finger in the centre of the trigger for central accuracy. No head shots. Only this time he didn't need to be as accurate. Firing full auto would compensate. He squeezed off a burst, which he judged to be about half of the thirty bullet clip, sending the armour piercing rounds hurtling towards the clone's centre mass.

He then snapped the rifle to the right, re-entering himself and his shooting stance before repeating the action at the second clone that wasn't engaging Zora.
    Last edited by n0ble; 2016-05-21 at 11:01 PM.

30. - Top - End - #270

"Watch the coke Zora!" I shouted as she sent the sweet sweet nose-candy flying around the room. I was going to be a target, and that was exactly what we wanted. Frankly I was at least hard to hit, and with Omen telling me what was around the corner it shouldn't have been that hard for me to dodge. The first shots came streaking toward me, three shots from a handgun. I cartwheeled to the left behind a box.

"Omen?" I said into the comms.

"Clear," she responded.

I whipped around from the box and threw a knife in the direction of the shots. There was a shotgun blast. I was already behind something. I had to keep moving quick.

"Omen?"

"More to the left than you think."

I lined up the knife to the side of a box and bounced it off. There was a scream of pain. It was fantastic having someone tell you that you were doing it right.

"Kaaaaabuki! Am I really only worth 10,000 to you? I'm twitter famous."