New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Fruits and Veggies

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Pretty good. All unicorns in the organization are trained in rapid sequential teleportation."
    And how well can you dodge on your own-without teleporting? How many different... effects, can you maintain at a time? How well can you maintain your concentration? How efficient is your energy? How efficient is your movement? How fast are you?
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #362
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Well, some Arcosians can transform, I can't.
    This was bad. "Guh, they're stronger than we are then. We'll have to fight smarter. Analyze their style and probe for weaknesses," she said. "Also, stop overextending. You leave yourself open to a counterattack."

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    And how well can you dodge on your own-without teleporting? How many different... effects, can you maintain at a time? How well can you maintain your concentration? How efficient is your energy? How efficient is your movement? How fast are you?
    "Pretty well, since I can fly. It depends on the complexity of the effects. Pretty well. Very, and very. And I can teleport, so I can get anywhere almost instantaneously."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

3. - Top - End - #363

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Pretty well, since I can fly. It depends on the complexity of the effects. Pretty well. Very, and very. And I can teleport, so I can get anywhere almost instantaneously."
    Ieez examines Starlight with his scouter.

You could do to be more efficient.

And how fast are you... without teleporting?

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #364
    Titan in the Playground

Vs. Tailripper
    He gets blasted again....but this time he forgets he can regenerate from things and immediately jumps out of your grip and begins dodging. Yes. He has actually gotten HARDER because he doesn't remember that he can just regenerate, and is now doing everything he can to evade your attacks.
    "Kill!"
    He blast a barrage of dark ki blasts at you....however his aim is getting bad.

Selraika
    Seven of the clones are destroyed while three keep running and the original contacts the three from a safe distance, maybe a negotiation will get them off her back?
    "Come now..I'm sure we can work out a deal, I'm a rational being, unlike the rest of the Burnouts. Come now, they are dangerous terrorists, I just wanted to get the cure and live a good life, is that too much to ask? Its not as if their lives matter anyways, they've already chose to throw those away."

Vs Surus
    "Wha? Oh. Sorry. I don't keep up with celebs. Too busy drinking soda and reviewing it. I also don't know who Panther Forest is, despite everyone being surprised by that fact. Its kind of a running gag of my life, not knowing who Panther Forest is. I bet, one day? I'll meet him and not know who he is, and he'll be like "you don't know who I am!?" and I'll be like "aaaaaaw, frig....your Panther Forest aren't you?"."
    He shrugs, his bottles only drain up two of the attacks and don't fire back, he tries to dodge but gets hit by some of them. In response he drinks one of the soda bottles filled with ki from your attack...and his PL temporarily goes up. Then he fires the other attack back at you.

Klazika
    While Klazika runs around distracted, Holmarius simply uses magic to change the direction of the hologram so that it runs around in circles, Klazika forever following it in perpetuity
    Then he contacts Callins himself and begins having a conversation of his own while still blocking him from Vati:
    You are a fool if you think I'll let you speak with the Blazing One! It matters not how real you are to me, or if you are a god, by making the mask you have committed a grave error. I worship all things, for I recognize the importance of faith, no matter what that faith is in. One of the things I worship is Ki itself, the essence of all living things, the breath of the universe itself made manifest! Ki is not a machine that you can- or should- be able to turn on and off. It is a living organism, a vital part of life and existence! Do not tamper with it. If you think Ki is merely some energy to facilitate a few special techniques that can be suppressed without consequence, then you still don't understand the true nature of Ki and its place in the world, just like all the other Tuffles.

It is the life energy in all things, I, in my meditations know it to be closer to something spirituality and emotions than science and chemicals. You defile the universe when you use that accursed mask, choke its breath, cut off its life-blood, dampen and suppress its soul. That is not healthy or desirable. You may be a god, but I respect Oxyribo more than you, as he at least knows the sacredness of Ki like all divine beings should, unlike you. Such a being like you does not deserve to speak to Vati.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2016-03-14 at 06:29 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

5. - Top - End - #365

Selraka

Artic slowly approaches as the three remaining parts of the machine-tuffle chose to communicate. He'll humor them for now. And we want to give you the cure, and we want you all to have a good life! He says. Clearly that's not enough for you though: You used incredibly advanced technology to assimilate metal into your body and murdered several of your fellow Tuffles by throwing them into us and our attacks! As far as i'm concerned, you don't have anything we want, except your surrendering to the proper authorities.

Apfel's Ship

It sounds like some kind of celestial bureaucracy that's been right under the Empire's nose the whole time. They consider themselves Gods though Apfel doesn't feel the tingling in his palms in the presence of this "God" like he gets in the presence of someone stronger than him. Apfel wasn't religious but he was pretty sure if he was, he would be very disappointed.

He can't imagine the adherents of the Cult of Destruction are ever disappointed though, especially when Lord Beerus vaporizes them out of pure bemusement.

He is, actually. Lord Apfel confirms. Are you familiar with their cooking?
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

6. - Top - End - #366
    Titan in the Playground

Callins ignored Holmarius. Now that the magic infused tuffle was distracted he could find and go to Vati. taking off his mask he teleports to Vati, and punches his friend square in his pretty boy face.

7. - Top - End - #367
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    Callins ignored Holmarius. Now that the magic infused tuffle was distracted he could find and go to Vati. taking off his mask he teleports to Vati, and punches his friend square in his pretty boy face.
    (OOC: actually this works quite well with I expected Oxyribo to do)

He only hits an after-image and a little box within said after image gets hit by the punch and pops out a message, with confetti:
    NICE TRY, MR. BORING!
    For some reason you have a feeling this joke was meant to make fun of Oxyribo in some parallel universe where they actually met, but considering how much of a workaholic you are, you fit the bill as well. A False Vati appears before you and smiles a troll-face smile, and does a little dance.
    "Why hello, Mr. Boring. Man, you really imitating that part of Callins well! Spot on, old chap! But you'll never be as fun-loving as yours truly!"
    He does a pose then attacks with pirouette kick.

8. - Top - End - #368
    Titan in the Playground

Callins teleports again following the real Vati. He replaced his mask with the cat gohan mask. which increased his already incredible speed. He sent punch after much towards Vati.

9. - Top - End - #369
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Ieez examines Starlight with his scouter.

You could do to be more efficient.

And how fast are you... without teleporting?
    "I don't know, I've never measured it scientifically. However, I have been able to regularly break the sound barrier ever since ... shortly before we left Earth."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

10. - Top - End - #370
    Titan in the Playground

Selraka

Artic slowly approaches as the three remaining parts of the machine-tuffle chose to communicate. He'll humor them for now. And we want to give you the cure, and we want you all to have a good life! He says. Clearly that's not enough for you though: You used incredibly advanced technology to assimilate metal into your body and murdered several of your fellow Tuffles by throwing them into us and our attacks! As far as i'm concerned, you don't have anything we want, except your surrendering to the proper authorities.
    Selraika
    "Never! That is why I started this whole plan in the first place: to avoid your vey suggestion! And who cares about everyone else? What about me? I didn't lie to Vati about the cure's effects for nothing, y'know! I worked hard to get that cure without the Tuffle authorities catching me, and dammit I'm going to get paid well for it when I give this tech blueprints to the Arcosians in exchange! I have a cushy life being a billionaire to look forward to! Your an arcosian, you should be begging for all the blueprints I have, they'll actually serve some use rather than going to waste in some obscure Burnouts database no one will ever check."

Vati
    He begins dodging
    "Whoa their pardner, slow down! Don't be in such a rush, Mr. Boring! I know your excited to a piece of this, but putting on a show is like seduction."
    Wait what? Vati...
    "You see, first you got to start off slow. You have to ease into the moment, make them comfortable, you have to slide into it, let yourself be entranced and let yourself entrance them, draw them into your world."
    Oh god, Vati, Why? He does poses as he dodges you.
    "Then you show them around a little, have a conversation, have some fun, spice things up a little with some excitement, just enough for them to pay attention, break the ice."
    He is grinning as he explains. I the narrator, do not condone this metaphor.
    "Then as you get deeper, things get WILD, you start to get reckless, get dangerous, daring, y'know? A fire, a passion alights within you, and you start to really enjoy the ride."
    Wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....... ....
    "Then finally, things reach a feverish pitch, the insanity reaches untold heights, as you clash, things reach a crazy, manic climax until you come to...."
    He moves his hand down near his hip, points two fingers at you and fires a powerful beam from them, firing from the hip while smiling at his joke.
    "......AN EXPLOSIVE CONCLUSION!!"
    THE NARRATOR REGRETS EVERYTHING.

The Skater Duo
    (Ignore the other post, this one is better)

Nemielle jumps in the way to take the spear aimed at Vekira, and gets wounded in the side, enough that she doubles over in pain and kneels on the ground.
    "Cough.....cough.....I'll be fine.....you can take em.....right?"
    "No!,Nemielle, my love! I'll fight for you, then we'll get you to a hospital we....still have a year left together. We'll spend all the time we left.....Just....hold on."
    Oh hey one is down now you just need to worry about Vekira. She starts kick-blasting blades of ki at you from her roller skates.

11. - Top - End - #371
    Titan in the Playground

vati

Callins had been focusing on speed over defense. Yet Vati was some how quicker and getting faster. Or was Callins getting slower, did he even have the heart to truly hurt his best friend. Then came the shot, the beam of ki. All of time seemed to stop as Callins felt the attack. His air was gone as he suddenly starts to fall. Falling the several hundreds of feet as his heart was hit. Callins had a hole blasted straight through his heart and out the back of his body.

Callins could not breath he could not lift his arms, from the crater he made. He just looked at Vati floating there till everything faded to black. Callins last thoughts were of the times he had with Vati his whole life flashing before his eyes. How Vati and Callins met. How Aspa came to live in the palace. How Vati told him of his one love in his life Kor. How Vati told Callins about Aspa feelings for him. Then from Callins leaving Plant to find the cure.

How Callins traveled many systems, Namek as well as a small place called Sqwar. There he met Que and Zoyl, who gave him a chance to cure his people in exchange for the what he may not know will come. Then he went to Earth. Having the dragonballs knowledge from Namek and the time to make them from Sqwar. He worked as hard as he could. Then meeting 22, Oxy, Artic, Ieez, and the rest of the gang. Without their help he would not have solved the last bit of the puzzle. Then it comes full circle back on Plant to be killed by those he was trying to save. To be killed by his best friend.

All of this was accidentally sent over through the link Callins had made with Vati. The final though Callins had as he gave his last breath. "I die for my people I die happy."

12. - Top - End - #372

Selraika

Artic fires a high-powered ki-blast to try and vaporize one of Selraika's three remaining bodies.

Wrong answer. He says simply. I don't want stolen property. I want justice! You've already lost, and you will answer for your crimes. Whether or not you continue to live, in the end, is up to you.

You have two more chances. Choose wisely.

Sk8tr Gurlz

Instead of a year, I want to give you decades! Rime realized that although their Ki was boosted, it only increases their ki attack power, strength, and speed. Their defense is unchanged. The Arcosian had to remain on his feet, jumping across the ground, narrowly avoiding the ki blades by inches. The Tuffle's pressure applied prevents Rime from concentrating on detonating the Ki Spear embedded in Nemielle, allowing the energy to simply fizzle out. Likewise, Rime is unable to form another Ki Spear. All I ask is that you stand down! All he can do is form a crimson Ki Blast in his hand, which he tosses at Vekira. If her defenses are as low as Rime thinks, the ki blast would outright kill Vekira on contact, but against a foe even half as strong as Rime, it won't do more than concuss a target and create a smokescreen, enough to give Rime an opening. Unfortunately in so doing he is unable to fully dodge a blade of Ki. It grazes his chest, though with him turned to the side, it ends up carving through deep in his upper torso.

13. - Top - End - #373
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    The Skater Duo
    (Ignore the other post, this one is better)

Nemielle jumps in the way to take the spear aimed at Vekira, and gets wounded in the side, enough that she doubles over in pain and kneels on the ground.
    "Cough.....cough.....I'll be fine.....you can take em.....right?"
    "No!,Nemielle, my love! I'll fight for you, then we'll get you to a hospital we....still have a year left together. We'll spend all the time we left.....Just....hold on."
    Oh hey one is down now you just need to worry about Vekira. She starts kick-blasting blades of ki at you from her roller skates.
    Starlight's eyes widened in surprise. She hadn't expected their defenses to be so low. The gears in her mind began churning.

As Rime threw another crimson spear at Vekira, hopefully distracting her, Starlight lit up her horn and attempted to form a telekinetic field around Vekira. If she succeeded, she would attempt to slam her into the ceiling and walls, like a certain pun-loving skeleton. Though she would stop significantly short of killing her, instead aiming to simply incapacitate her.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2016-03-14 at 07:54 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

14. - Top - End - #374

Selraka

Poka's eye twitches. She did kind of go out of her way to make sure those people didn't die.

Then she notices Callins Ki lowering.

Uhoh.

[Tailripper]

Oxy is about to blast him again, then he senses Callins power fading, and on instinct, instant transmits to his side to start healing him.

[Past]
    ((Can we pick this up later? I'm not in the right headspace right now.))

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #375
    Titan in the Playground

Vekira
    "What the-"
    She gets slammed around
    "Ow! Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow argh, ow ow OW! frigin' ow ow ow, feeling my sins crawling-OW!-for some reason! Ow! Ow......Ow...."
    Then flops down unconscious as it gets too much for her. Guess teenagers just don't have all that much capacity to take hits.

Kill or Spare?

Tailripper
    He becomes confused. Where did the bug go? Then Klazika come running in.
    "Hey where'd the guy in the black armor go?"
    "Kill the world."
    "Hey! The world is where I keep all my Vati's! I can't let you destroy that! LEAVE VATI ALONE!"
    The two psychos charge and being attacking each other.

Selraika
    "Take her instead!"
    Both of the clones point at the other. The real Selraika has flashed stepped away and is nearing Tailripper, she had a new plan.

Vati
    As he receives the thought, he falls onto his knees, his eyes wide and distraught as tears begin to leak down his face. For a moment he is silent as he realizes what just happened then a great scream tears itself from his throat as he throws his head upwards towards the sky:
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    As he screams aloud, the world trembles from the expression of his despair, the ground cracks from the sheer amount of power he is emitting, and everyone all across the city and the galaxy can hear his cry as it echoes through the cameras, windows shatter and the skies themselves start to rain as if to weep. His own tears join the rain in droves as if try to out cry the heavens themselves, and even Tailripper and Selraika shiver in fear at the sound of his voice.

As his yell ends, he begins pounding the ground upset, even as Oxyribo heals him
    "Why why why why why WHY WHY why WHY Why WhY wHy whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywwhywhywhwywwh ywhywhywhy WHY!?
    Why didn't you evade that!? Why did you that!? Why didn't you say the secret earlier! why! You just had to say it out loud for once in your life, to live a little and disregard my feelings you stupid boring nerdy Tuffle! Why did you take the hit! Why! You were fast enough to dodge that! WHY! I was supposed to be the martyr here! Not you! You can't die.....I'm not like you. You were always the Tuffle of substance. The one with the science and the useful stuff that everyone loves, the concrete things that matter, I'm....I'm just....the actor. The bard. The guy who speaks a lot of hot air. All flash, no substance. I can't do anything useful, not really, it was always you who could do that....I'm not a hero.....I just....play one in movies and tv.

No, I'm worse now. I'm a villain....I've hurt my oldest friend.....maybe even killed him....I....don't deserve mercy....I'm horrible....all that I've done....has been pointless....."

He looks at the Androids and snaps his fingers to free them from the hypnosis. This was no longer worth remembering. Not for his purposes.
    "If only I wasn't wrapped up in my own paranoid delusions....if only I had believed that he was back.....if only I had listened to reason......none of this would've happened.....Go ahead....blame me.....I deserve it.....I deserve whatever I get.....All this happened because of me....and my stupidity..."
    He hangs his head looking at his knees, knowing that he has messed everything up.

Kill Or Spare?

16. - Top - End - #376

Vati
    As he receives the thought, he falls onto his knees, his eyes wide and distraught as tears begin to leak down his face. For a moment he is silent as he realizes what just happened then a great scream tears itself from his throat as he throws his head upwards towards the sky:
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    As he screams aloud, the world trembles from the expression of his despair, the ground cracks from the sheer amount of power he is emitting, and everyone all across the city and the galaxy can hear his cry as it echoes through the cameras, windows shatter and the skies themselves start to rain as if to weep. His own tears join the rain in droves as if try to out cry the heavens themselves, and even Tailripper and Selraika shiver in fear at the sound of his voice.

As his yell ends, he begins pounding the ground upset, even as Oxyribo heals him
    "Why why why why why WHY WHY why WHY Why WhY wHy whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywwhywhywhwywwh ywhywhywhy WHY!?
    Why didn't you evade that!? Why did you that!? Why didn't you say the secret earlier! why! You just had to say it out loud for once in your life, to live a little and disregard my feelings you stupid boring nerdy Tuffle! Why did you take the hit! Why! You were fast enough to dodge that! WHY! I was supposed to be the martyr here! Not you! You can't die.....I'm not like you. You were always the Tuffle of substance. The one with the science and the useful stuff that everyone loves, the concrete things that matter, I'm....I'm just....the actor. The bard. The guy who speaks a lot of hot air. All flash, no substance. I can't do anything useful, not really, it was always you who could do that....I'm not a hero.....I just....play one in movies and tv.

No, I'm worse now. I'm a villain....I've hurt my oldest friend.....maybe even killed him....I....don't deserve mercy....I'm horrible....all that I've done....has been pointless....."

He looks at the Androids and snaps his fingers to free them from the hypnosis. This was no longer worth remembering. Not for his purposes.
    "If only I wasn't wrapped up in my own paranoid delusions....if only I had believed that he was back.....if only I had listened to reason......none of this would've happened.....Go ahead....blame me.....I deserve it.....I deserve whatever I get.....All this happened because of me....and my stupidity..."
    He hangs his head looking at his knees, knowing that he has messed everything up.

Kill Or Spare?
    He's not dead. He's just in a coma. For the love of god shut up so I can fix him!

(Spare)
    Last edited by Rater202; 2016-03-15 at 12:03 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #377
    Titan in the Playground

Vati
    ".....Oh......Thanks..."
    He just sits down, silent for once and feeling incredibly blue as the rain fell.

18. - Top - End - #378

Selraika

I choose both. Artic fires a ki blast from both hands to vaporize both clones. He realized that if he were to stall for time to get away, this is how he would do it.

Activating his built-in scouter, he scanned the cities for any peculiar mechanical power-levels besides the Android's. Last chance, machine. He warns nobody in particular.

The Skaters

Arg.. Rime growls as he stands up, clutching the wound on his chest with both hands. His stance was heavy and uneven as he looked unfocused from the pain. He bled from a deep laceration that stretched from one side of his chest all the way to the other and clearly was even significantly deeper. Had he been human, this wound would surely have killed him, but Arcosians aren't nearly as easy to kill. He got up just in time to see the last Skater knocked out by Starlight's telekinesis.

Good work, Starlight. He complimented the pony, a trail of blood oozing from the corner of his mouth. We need to take these guys into custody, if there's a way to contain people this powerful on Plant...

19. - Top - End - #379
    Ogre in the Playground

Vekira
    "What the-"
    She gets slammed around
    "Ow! Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow argh, ow ow OW! frigin' ow ow ow, feeling my sins crawling-OW!-for some reason! Ow! Ow......Ow...."
    Then flops down unconscious as it gets too much for her. Guess teenagers just don't have all that much capacity to take hits.

Kill or Spare?
    The Skaters

Arg.. Rime growls as he stands up, clutching the wound on his chest with both hands. His stance was heavy and uneven as he looked unfocused from the pain. He bled from a deep laceration that stretched from one side of his chest all the way to the other and clearly was even significantly deeper. Had he been human, this wound would surely have killed him, but Arcosians aren't nearly as easy to kill. He got up just in time to see the last Skater knocked out by Starlight's telekinesis.

Good work, Starlight. He complimented the pony, a trail of blood oozing from the corner of his mouth. We need to take these guys into custody, if there's a way to contain people this powerful on Plant...
    Mercy ---> Spare

Starlight immediately trotted over to Rime, lighting up her horn and casting a healing spell on him. Thankfully, she'd trained enough over the past year healing Arctic's and Ieez's wounds that she found it as easy as casting it on any pony or other Equestrian animal, even though their biology was substantially different.

"The serum should wear off eventually," Starlight said, summoning two pairs of handcuffs that looked to be embedded with black crystals. "Then their power level will drop to that of a normal Burnout. Until then, we can restrain them using these. Equestrian technology, they should block their ability to use magic and ki." Restraining the skater girls with the handcuffs, she then proceeded to cast healing spells on them as well.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

20. - Top - End - #380
    Titan in the Playground

Vs Surus

(Let's assume the battle was awesome and kept on for a hour
    Vodkana tried to hit him again and again, but Surus was too quick and seemed to be more combat exprienced than her.
    She was hurt badly in ruins of few buildings.
    "Nya..." she couldn't believe it! She was stronger than him! Cuter than him! She was demigoddess!!!
    And then Callin's ki... wasn't anymore.

She can't stay here anymore!
    Blood dripping from her mouth and other cuts, she gotten up. "NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" she screamed the agony of losing the one who have released her from life of lies and loneliness. The one who gave her new chance- a family. Her Pl almost doubled, while purple aura covered her.

Her whole stance and pose have changed. She floated with her power rising, causing stones and building's crumbs to float creating a valley under her.
    She narrowed her eyes and said in commanding tone:"Game Over. Sit down and rest."

Surus should feel devine and cosmic horror. It was scarier than death, his whole body should feel woobly and shaking.
    (This is Beerus's glare. It work on those who are much weaker than him- at his case- Vegeta. I think that Vodkana with about 80,000 is strong enough to use it)
    And with that she flew toward the last location where Callin's ki was felt.

Apfel's Ship

"Hmmm... once. At the Over Kai of the Suns... nyagato's greatest dead heroes usually taken to serve at the kitchens of the most noble kais."

Ds's Cave- week ago.

"So what do you say?" Clarin have asked. "Do you still want your original "magic"? the one which gods created?"
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2016-03-15 at 01:46 AM.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

21. - Top - End - #381

Apfel's Ship

I recall Minister Spoon informing me that such was their belief, I am not certain how he would react to those beliefs being found to be completely true.

Attention All Passengers. The voice of the ship's Incirrian pilot blared over the ship's comms. We are approaching the Plant System. Stand by for reduction into Supercruise in three, two, one: In precisely one second after the pilot mentions this, there is a slight lurching feeling. Much more sedate than the transition into hyperlight-speed, more like a child is gently pushing you. Outside, the infinitely long spears of light that the Hyperlight fields make all light sources shrink. While still uniformly elongated very noticeably along uniform and parallel patterns, it's clear the ship is now moving much more slowly. The truth is that the ship is actually still moving at 99% the speed of light, the Hyperlight Drive has simply reduced the factor at which the speed of light has been locally increased to no more than x100, speeds referred to as Supercruise. It is used as a means of interplanetary travel within a star-system, but still too slow for inter-system or intergalactic travel for all but the most patient, long-lived, and fuel-hoarding of space travelers.

Approaching Planet Plant. Expected time of arrival: T-Minus Two Minutes. Preparing to enter high geosyncronous orbit. Also, Plant has a local gravity of 10.0 G, so be advised.

...huh. Mused Lord Apfel. Apparently they've arrived.

Atmospheric conditions, content, and air pressure within...breathable parameters, so respirators aren't necessary.

Rime

Rime felt strange as the magic took effect on him. While not unpleasant, it was different, but as quickly as it came on, it was gone, and what replaced it was...normal. No pain, no physical weakness, he had been healed! He patted himself on the chest several times just to verify the wound had been eliminated.

His attention then turned back to the unconscious burnouts. He was pretty sure they were being healed with magic as well, but as long as what Starlight said was true about her technology, he should have nothing to worry about. However, she did let loose something he picked up on. "Serum?" He asked. They were using a serum to augment their power? While the Empire did have access ki-increasing substances, it wasn't nearly this potent. While not illegal, their use is frowned upon as a quick and easy method of attaining power at the cost of suffering long-term and sometimes permanent harmful side-effects. The Imperial military forbids its use as a matter of policy, but the rule is seldom enforced among the rank-and-file of the Empire's armies.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2016-03-15 at 02:29 AM.

22. - Top - End - #382
    Titan in the Playground

Apfel's Ship

'Oh. It seems my time and pasteries are gone. Ta ta!' The Sun Lady Kai gotten up and waved.
    'Come here, Fenrir.' She whistled and the puppy jumped into her purse. She floated up in a ray of light.
    Well that was.. not helpful at all.

Spoon hurrily flew to be by the side of Apfel. 'Merrow! I..sorry. usually Sun Kais are less.. annoying. I think. Merrow.' he was ashamed at his failure, hoping it won't hurt his respect as the magical adviser of Apfel

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #383
    Ettin in the Playground

[Earth; Luxana's city]

Yamakami looks at Luxana and Shanakan both and shrugs."All right. We'll be going then." He grabs the little Namek by the scruff of their neck. The Namekian looks confused. "Wait, we? We'll be going whereaaaaaargh!" Their voice fades into the distance as Yamakami suddenly flies away with them at high speed, heading back to the Andean mountain range.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

24. - Top - End - #384
    Titan in the Playground

Vs. Surus
    He stands shock still in fear. Then he falls over unconscious, drifting off into sleep like the lazy guy he is.

Kill or Spare?

Selraika
    Tailripper manages to dodge Klazika's attack then gets behind her and snaps her neck, reveling in the crack he hears. But before he could rip out her spine as his tail-lie trophy, Selraika jumps in, and suddenly grabs him. He screams as he is absorbed into her form and his weak mind dies as his power is incorporated into her machinery.

Her form ripples and remakes itself into a black metal with red tron-lines all over her. She flies back out into the city and takes control of half the screens in the city.
    "I have had enough of all of you. All I wanted was my own life but no....apparently what I did was "wrong". As if such a thing matters in a world where everyone eventually betrays people. People will betray anything- their friends, their ideals, their nation, anything if they can get what they want.
    Its only fools who believe in things like loyalty."

Vati raises his head sadly and asks through the screens
    "....What....what are you talking about Selraika? I thought....that we were..."
    "Tch. Your a fool. You actually believed me when I said that lie. The cure was never defective. Callins was real all along. I let you believe that, so that I could get it without repercussions- if I had gotten legit, the authorities would've recognized me and put me in jail for my crimes as soon as the cure was administered. But now- I can't have that. My flesh body is gone. All the pleasures I like in the world, gone because I am now a machine just to survive. All because you all stood my way. In this world, you either betray first, or get betrayed. So what I'm gonna do, is kill you all. Destroy this world, if I have to. But I might not need to do that. An Arcosian Ship is coming this way as we speak- my ticket off this stupid rock. But still-kill you all. I can't risk threats like you to my being exist, nor can I let the Arcosian Empire exist- they are a threat to me as well and clearly not willing to negotiate with me. Its time for you all to die."
    She surges forward coming to kill anyone in her way, random red lightning lancing out of her and turning various machinery into robotic zombies that begin to spread and attack, as if she was the start of some robotic zombie apocalypse.

Final Boss: Necrometa Selraika
    Power Level: 780,000

"We have to salvage the situation. 22, we have to hold off Selraika long enough for everyone to get together to defeat her! Otherwise this is all gonna be for nought."
    Both Androids use Photosynthetic Boost to get their PL's both to 330,000 and begin fighting her, blasting and fighting across the sky amidst the ruined city.
    "Everyone! We need help!"

You wait for a fitting musical piece or battle theme for this moment....

....But no music came.

Vati
    Vati was quivering in rage.
    "....You.....lied to me......you......made me kill.....my best friend.....You made me do all of this.....You knew that HE was real, that it was all real, and you lied!"
    He stands up, his eyes full of fire and fury.
    "SELRAIKA! I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS! I WILL END YOU!"
    He flies towards Holmarius, a plan of burning righteous fury in his mind.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2016-03-15 at 03:14 PM.

25. - Top - End - #385
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana

Spare. She flying toward the palace.

Luxana's City

"Hello!" They have a heard out of no where sweet voice. Next to them flew a small character- like of human 4-5 years old child, wrapped on black clothes and black turban. His nose and eyes were seen with a bit of white skin. No ki is detected. "Can I fly with you, guys?"

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #386

[With Artic, Ieez, and Poka]
    Brother, we need to regroup with the others

[Oxy]
    Oxy, still not yet realizing that he's got IT despite using it, senses for Kor's enrgy and teleports to her.

Callins is in a coma, need somebody to watch him.

And the his Kaioken fails and Oxy falls to his knees.

[diamond with Aspa]

What's going on?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

27. - Top - End - #387
    Titan in the Playground

Diamond and Aspa

Aspa was holding Diamond as she was crying. She had felt the ki disappear, Callins. No it was to much. She had their son to worry about right now. Diamond was the most important thing.
    "We need to stay here. We need to stay safe." Aspa said through the tears.

28. - Top - End - #388

Artic

Artic didn't need his scouter to tell him something was wrong. He couldn't feel Callins' energy, and his scouter told him of a huge mechanical energy source. Follow me. He says, flying towards Selraika

Rime and Starlight

Rime smirks at the mention of the ship. He hopes they're close, because this mechanical abomination has no idea the kind of powers that are on that ship. If they can be detected, that means they're close!

That one! The Ambassador points at the machine. We destroy her and this is over! We need to go all-out here! Rime flies into the sky after Selraika. He extends one arm, pointing at her. A ki-spear forms in the air next to him, and another. And another, and another. One Hundred Arrows! He exclaims as the Ki Spears fly at Selraika in rapid succession, each would embed themselves in Selraika's body and detonate.

Apfel's Ship

To be honest Minister, I don't know what I expected. He said to try and assuage Spoon's fears. You've done all I asked, you haven't failed at all.

High energy signatures detected. The pilot alerts the ship. I would advise war protocols. Assume we're entering a warzone.

Mission remains the same: Secure the Arcosian Embassy.

We will be entering high orbit above Plant in T-Minus one minute.

Everyone! Get ready, we're doing a Drop-Pod insertion!
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2016-03-15 at 07:06 PM.

29. - Top - End - #389
    Titan in the Playground

Selraika
    The Androids follow Rime's suit and use their own attacks:
    "Galick Gun!"
    "Wide Blast!"
    They both fire their beams as Rime's spears converge on her.....and she puts up a red force field around her that they all hit instead, emerging unscathed.
    "Foolish. I've studied force fields and how to make them. This is one of the best and most powerful I've ever made. You will not be able to win."
    She then grows laser cannons all over her body and fire back in all directions with the Androids evading or using their own force fields to block as best they can, 22 even putting one around Rime.

Vati
    He stood before Holmarius and said.
    "Do it. The emotions are running high."
    Holmarius grimly nodded and began chanting. A mark on Vati's neck begins glowing, a runic tattoo connected to all the magic ritual circles that Holmarius had secretly drawn in every city across the planet. As the ritual begins, all those magic circles glow- and begin to absorb and transfer all the ambient emotions radiating out from people across the planet, his entire body starts to glow and Vati rises into the air...

A big beam suddenly bursts forth from him, extending into infinity as a great column of light around him, the world shakes as the emotional energy from all the world gathers into him, infusing him with power. He rises higher and higher into the air and soon the column of light gathers into a shining ball around him, which begins to flash in the six colors of the rainbow. He closes his eyes as this happens, not wanting Callin's death to be in vain. He would set things aright. He would destroy this liar, for ruining everything. For making this happen. And by the Kami's he would look good doing it.

There is a final, blinding flash of light, filling the vision of everyone who sees....

Then when the light fades,.....well lets just say a lot of people do a double take. For one thing: The Moon. It was now a giant disco ball hanging in the sky, and slowly rotating while providing disco lighting for the entire night side of the planet. Vati Mortis himself, was in a sparkly disco outfit while doing a pose, and most strikingly of all, his mohawk was now rainbow colored. A rainbow colored aura surrounds him.

Disco Mortis
    Power Level: 777,777

That is literally how the PL appears on your scouter: in all the colors of the rainbow.

The music of the determination to save everyone's lives arrives. It is about time!
    "...Callins may be dead. But he would want everyone to live. You all have only saved the lives of my fellow Burnouts while we tried our best to kill others and to die. For that....you have my thanks, for your upheld his spirit even if his body died. I will mend my mistakes right here and right now. Starting by getting rid of this TRAITOROUS BITCH!"
    He points his finger at Selraika, and the Disco-Moon turns in a strange way then fires down a powerful beam at her, she puts up her force field- and its BREAKS and slams her to the ground, badly damaged.
    She emerges from her crater and slowly getting up.
    "W-hat.....how?"
    Vati Mortis flash steps and kicks her into a building
    "Because I have the emotions, the feelings, the hopes and dreams,the fears and anger of all the people on this planet coursing through me! I am the inspiration they crave, the hero they desire, the Legend that they speak and think of when they hear my name! Come on everyone who can still fight....join me in one final attack to destroy Selraika once for all! The liar and traitor who caused it all! Let us end this, and bring back peace to this world!"
    He fires another beam from the Disco-Moon and Selraika fires a red beam at it and they both clash, being roughly equal in strength and not giving any ground. Vati sings a bit, and suddenly the tune carries across the battle and temporarily doubles the Power Level of everyone who can still fight. 22 and 23 fire their beams as well, with Selraika respond by growing two arms to fire weaker beams back, but it was clear that if she was overwhelmed there was no way she could survive.

30. - Top - End - #390

Artic arrives to the clash of beams, confused why Vati Mortis is suddenly on their side, and why Plant's huge moon is suddenly a giant glowing mirror-ball, but if it means Selraika is destroyed, who is he to argue?

Hey Machine-Tuffle! Artic waved to get Selraika's attention. You're out of chances! Artic forms a giant orb of cerulean ki in front of him, pouring all of his energy into it as it spun with a huge amount of energy, more than what Artic knows he is capable of, but is necessary nontheless. A massive energy-wave shoots out from the sphere towards Selraika. PULSAR!!

Rime found the laser cannons were poorly aimed, and Rime could see in which direction they were pointed, giving him ample time to avoid their shots. Rime, like Artic is confused for exactly the same reasons, but likewise, the figured the enemy of his enemy...

One Hundred Arrows! Rime fires his special attack once again, somehow feeling empowered by Vati's literally incandescent presence. While it was far from an energy wave, the swarm of penetrating and exploding projectiles cast from an Arcosian Homeworlder with his power doubled is the furthest thing from ignoble.

Apfel's Ship

Seeing a giant beam of light burst forth from the planet and the planet's moon suddenly turn into a gigantic glowing mirror-ball...

The Pilot has now officially seen everything. He's now considering retiring after this mission and buying a home on planet Donut. The Paradise-World that's literally shaped like a donut.