New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Fruits and Veggies

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Halls of Waiting]

Yenma's eyes narrow. "Being stupid and gullible are not mutually exclusive with malice, nor are they excuses for it. If you really are a god, you should know that full and well." Yenma still has no idea who this guy is. Emphasizing the word 'the' doesn't help either, because this is the first time someone's used that exact phrase. Sure, there are plenty of gods with no or forgotten names, but they are all gods of something so they're easy to tell apart.

"And what's that about Hell? Last I looked, there's no shortage of people who've raged against the Heavens there. Why would this one break the camel's back?"
    I know full and well that stupidity is not an excuse for malice. However, I do not believe that this idiot was acting maliciously. Intent matters as much as actions do, Yenma-dono.

As for what's goin on in Hell... Um, I'm afraid certain fixed events will happen there. Can't warn you, that'll make things worse. I'm just saying that you do not want to send someone who is trained in the art of killing gods down there right now.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

[Ackon Cahuak]

Gero's words make Yamakami raise an eyebrow and give the ship a second look. "Hmmm, it does look like discarded cocoon of some bug", he says contemplatively, rubbing his chin. "A really big bug." Yamakami's eyes glaze as he spends a moment thinking what a space butterfly would look like. "It would make sense to build a boat from a cast off cocoon if you had bugs that big." It's not, in principle, much different from making boats and tents out of whale bones and seal skin.

Then Yamakami snaps out of it. "Anyways, let's get back to work. One thing at a time."

(((OOC: Permission to skip ahead by seven days?)))

---

[Luxana's city, a day later]

Strange rumours spread on the streets. A bandaged man in a funny hat has arrived hand in hand with a green-skinned child with bug antennae on its head. Luxana might recognize Raijin and the prophecied Namek from these descriptions, or she might sense their Ki as they look around for her.
    (((OOC: Of course! )))

Luxana City
    "Greetings, Honorable Raijin. This Is The Child No? I Will Protect Him As If He Is My Own. You Can Be Sure Of That."

Burnout Bazaar
    "Hm? Whats with those expressions on your faces? Don't hide it from me, I am an expert at social skills, a master if you will, and you two are currently annoyed at something, and not at me, as if someone intruded."
    23 goes with something close to the truth.
    "The....thought just occurred to us that certain people would think us selfish for coming here."
    "Oh. I'll be the judge of that! Why did you come here?"
    "Two reasons honestly. Partly to just have a break. I like our friends, really but sometimes arguing with them and trying to get them all get along to get things done...it can be tiring. So y'know, we'd just like to have one friggin' day where we're not dealing with somebody's elses issues and just relax, y'know a day off, they can handle themselves for one day. I trust them like that, I've gotten to know them, and while they have issues to work out, I'm hoping they can pull together even when we're not around, cause its not like we can do everything."
    "And the second reason is actually to talk to you. A mutual friend of ours really cares a lot about you and we want to kind of want to arrange you guys to meet again. Cause he's worried and well....he did something for us a year ago that we want to return the favor. Lets just say we wouldn't be back together without him."
    Vati blinks then laughs uproariously.
    "AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAAA......I needed a good laugh, cause that is one of the least "selfish" things I ever heard. A break and a desire to see two friends back together, yeah! How greedy of you! HAHAHAHAHAHA....haaaaa.....who were you thinking about that would call you selfish, the National Fun and Heartwarming Police? I know I'm personally wanted on 1333 counts of being Too Stylish, 666 counts of Hamming It Way Too Much Up, and 4444 counts of Too Beautiful To Not Get Some!"
    He does a pose as he says this.
    "And even if your kinda selfish- thats ok! We all have flaws. Flaws make the world alive! I'd go so far to say that my flaws are some of my best traits! Flaws make things go from bland to magnifico! There are some people who wish everyone to be perfect little angels with halos and a couple o' wings. That! Is! Bull! Life is a messy thing, and turns out like anything except what we expect! You can be good without needing to be a saint! You can be a hero without needing to work every single day of your life of it as a job, one man once said after all- to be a hero, you only need 4 or 5 moments! To spare an enemy! To make a sacrifice for somebody else! To face impossible odds! Things like that!"
    Well why wouldn't he believe that? After all, Burnouts live to find those moments. After tap-dancing through his speech, He throws the mic which 23 catches her hand.
    "As for the talk, I'll agree to it on only one condition: put on a great show for everyone here first!"
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Earth-Somewhere

Clarin chukled like a good uncle or grandpa. "Namekian? Oh... right. I have forgotten to tell you my name- Clarin." He said with another bow, creating with magic tea pot and pair of cups.
    "Well... I assume you fighting divine tyrant." Clarin said. "You fight for justice, even if no one understand it. And let me say... you fought... hmmm ok.' And then he waved his palm to show that he meant "ok" in the so-so meanings. "You could use more fitting techniques and style." He said.
    He paused. He also decided to add more to his offer. Corrupted or not he was a pony. So even their worst villians had one prime desire.
    "And also could use friends."
    Desert Storm narrowed his eyes at Clarin. "And just what kind of power do you think you can offer, that my alicorn amulet cannot?" he asked.

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    "We bond to another person. We live as long as our bond is alive. We choose who we bond to, most of the time. The person we bond to is someone we love unconditionally."
    Starlight nodded. "That's fascinating, but I think I'm misunderstanding you," she said. "Are you saying that your species has an indefinite lifespan, cut short only when your partner dies? Or that you do have a finite lifespan, but in addition you form a symbiotic relationship with your partner such that when they die, you die too?"

The question was somewhat semantic, but Starlight really was curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

4. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Desert Storm narrowed his eyes at Clarin. "And just what kind of power do you think you can offer, that my alicorn amulet cannot?" he asked.

Clarin smiled. "How about techniques that could kill gods, no matter how stronger they are from you? Your amulet is... nice. It gave you some raw power... but as you have seen- that simply not enough."

Hall Of Waiting

That was insulting, and also strange. But it didn't mattered- he letted the fool gods argue among themselves- he will have them both!
    "Dog!" he hopped to his next stance.
    But.. doubts crawled into his hearts. Yamakami, and now.. this one..
    "Horse!" he hopped again, into another strange dance pose.

Ackon Cahuak

OOC: tell me, if they study the book

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    You will want credibility established right away. Ulgo counters. Journalism is all about perception. If you don't have credibility right away, then the reader is wasting their time listening to a random civilian spout off, even if my source is mentioned at the bottom of the article. If you knew how many news readers never even read more than halfway past any article they stumble upon, it would break your heart. Ulgo puts down his pad and seems to lay down in a resting position.

So you used to work along side Princess Vodkana, is that correct? And how would you describe your role? After the monstrous reporter lets Spoon finish his answer, he moves to the next one.
    "Yes. It is. Merrow. I was her... hmm.. "agent"? I did the "boring" arrangements of her demands. I served her, believing it's the only way to protect my home planet."

Would you say you were close to the Princess? Ulgo baits Spoon.
    "Hmm.. Merrow. Hard question." Spoon said. "When you spend so much time with someone, no matter how horrible he is, you learn to live with him. And.. it frightened me. I always told myself, that eventualy she'l stop. That she'l be satisfied one day... but I was wrong." Spoon sighed dramatically.

[
    COLOR="#008080"]And what influenced your decision to leave Vodkana?[/COLOR] Each question is asked after Spoon had answered the previous one.
    Spoon sighed. "You could say, I was thinking about it from the very moment I met her. Merrow. I'v built the will and the courage to leave for years.. and you know what? I'v discovered that I didn't had any reason to be afraid of her! Merrow! That she wasn't really the daughter of Beerus!"
    What do you hope to seek by exposing Vodkana's lies to the universal population?

"Well... I want to make the universe a better place, where people could live without being afraid of nihilistic, narcissistic, hedonistic girl who won't mind send millions for slavery and starvation. And.. by doing so, I hope to redeem myself."

I
    s there anything you would like to say to the people whose lives were ruined because they were coerced into bribing a spoiled brat under threat of planetary annihilation?
    "I'm sorry. I feel your grief. Even my home planet- Vodkana's home planet was under her corrupted rule. But now. at least you have a chance for a revenge."
    How should legal authorities, whether they be Imperial or otherwise, respond to Vodkana's campaign of extortion and lies?
    "To punish her harshly. Something worse than death, something that make others think twice before doing such things, merrow!"

Do you believe there can ever be justice for what Vodkana has done to so many innocents whose crime was only to be at the wrong place at the wrong time?
    "Never! Merrow!"
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

Candy In Your Corner

"My people are ageless. We have an infinite number of days to live. It is cut short when our mate dies. What is the point in living if half of yourself is gone, half of your soul?" Que seemed glad that Starlight was intrigued.

Moon

Callins was smiling as he was still at the University.
    "Are you? well do you want to meet me at the University then? I could show you around the labs and libraries we have here. I am pretty sure you will love it."

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground

Clarin smiled. "How about techniques that could kill gods, no matter how stronger they are from you? Your amulet is... nice. It gave you some raw power... but as you have seen- that simply not enough."
    "....You have my attention."

Candy In Your Corner

"My people are ageless. We have an infinite number of days to live. It is cut short when our mate dies. What is the point in living if half of yourself is gone, half of your soul?" Que seemed glad that Starlight was intrigued.
    Starlight was confused. "But wait, if that's the case, then your kind is effectively immortal, barring death unrelated to old age. How does your species avoid overpopulating? Or do you typically mate outside of your species? In which case, how do you ensure the continuation of your species?"
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

7. - Top - End - #187

Hall Of Waiting

That was insulting, and also strange. But it didn't mattered- he letted the fool gods argue among themselves- he will have them both!
    "Dog!" he hopped to his next stance.
    But.. doubts crawled into his hearts. Yamakami, and now.. this one..
    "Horse!" he hopped again, into another strange dance pose.
    Snd so No Name attapts, once more, to smack guit upside the head.

I. Said. Chill.
    Moon

Callins was smiling as he was still at the University.
    "Are you? well do you want to meet me at the University then? I could show you around the labs and libraries we have here. I am pretty sure you will love it."
    That sounds interesting. I-I'd like that.

Aspa? Callins is at the university. I don't know where that is.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2016-03-02 at 06:17 PM.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "....You have my attention."

Starlight was confused. "But wait, if that's the case, then your kind is effectively immortal, barring death unrelated to old age. How does your species avoid overpopulating? Or do you typically mate outside of your species? In which case, how do you ensure the continuation of your species?"
    Clarin:"well.. first cup of tea to calm the system." he said sipping himself.
    "Well you see, Desert-Storm-San, you aren't the first one to fight the tyrants. And you also aren't alone. My clan have been fighting this fight for millenniums... but this war is soon to end. And I believe you could help us to win.":

Hall of waiting

Guit growled with pain, greeting his teeth, refusing to curse, and say anything but the hex-spell words.
    He fell to his knees holding his head with pain.
    Just another 8 seals to go... would he make it?
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2016-03-02 at 06:36 PM.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

9. - Top - End - #189
    Titan in the Playground

Candy in your Corner

Que blushed a brief moment.

"Well we generally mate outside of our species, however the overall consumption rate of our species is extremely low. Even if we mate with another being it is mostly our child will be a dragon as well. There is a small chance for the child to be of the other parents race, but not as likely. If a dragon is lucky they may have one child with their mate for their whole life. But not all of us are crazy about keeping our population to high or to low. We balance even ourselves with nature. We always seek to bring harmony with our home. "

Moon

Aspa looks down to Diamond. "Dont you worry Diamond I will take you there. Then we can all be together."

Callins mean while.
    "So unless I was mistake you like machines right Diamond? Well I think you will love our robotics division of the University."

As Callins talked to Diamond Aspa took the little guy down to the large University building. Callins was waiting for them outside waving up into the air at the two of them.
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; 2016-03-02 at 06:22 PM.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

Burnout Bazaar: Ham Vs. Snark
    It is commonly known among humanity the notion of forbidden fruit: forbidding an action can make it a tantalizing line to cross and do anyways. While other races may have similar notions, among the Tuffles only the Burnouts really explore such a thing by basically making their home out of forbidden fruits and living there. For the Androids, they were very much human, very much wanted to have fun, and weren't perfect paragons of reason as some people might think. Machines do not desire, or feel or be selfish. Only people like humans are capable of such things. This should be more than enough to see why they are here despite Aspa's warning, and why they do this:
    "Very well, I accept, what kinda show?"
    "First, beat me in Ham to Snark Combat. Second, both of you sing a song that speaks of your soul!"
    "Done, pink mohawk. You planning a cyberpunk raid or a disco show after this?"
    Opening salvo already eh?"
    "How DARE you! My mohawk is FAAAAAAAABULOUUUUUS!! And why not BOTH I say!? discopunk raid FOREVER!"
    "Oh better bring the guns and stupidity then, cause I ain't getting no mirror shades or putting in my smarts."
    "I NEED NO MIRROR SHADES! I have so many fans they keep me cool even from the SUN! I'm a star myself baby! Don't need shades from any sun!!"
    "Oh a star are you? like Justin Bieber or Michael Jackson?"
    ".....I don't know who those are, but I feel insulted by the comparison to either."
    "I win."
    22 brings up a score card: Snark 01, Ham: 00.
    "Wow your good! I was hoping that would go on longer! Well then go up on stage then! Let us hear the song of your souls! Do not tell me your story-SING IT! Every Burnout has the song of their soul that tells more about them than any speech! Prove that you can equal that, and tell me who are through music!"
    The Androids smile. They knew just the song. They go up on stage and begin singing it:
    Though I am made
    of titanium
    I still feel
    human like you

Spoiler: Rest of the Androids version of the song
    Show

Copper and tin
    and 6 other twins
    I left them and
    came with you

I might not be blue
    like my brothers, I know
    But my gears will last
    forever

I'm happy to be,
    in your party,
    aren't you?

Androids can be
    for evil or good
    Please don't reprogram me

My memories and thoughts
    are all I have left
    Am I malfunctioning?

In 774 A.D.
    I was left to protect the humans
    Then you came along
    and I played this song for you

22 and 23
    That is my name, but
    you can call me
    anything

Just leave me here,
    I'll cheer up this place
    I'm good at prankstering

So 22 and me, we recruited outcastes
    and you went into the future
    Just look and see, these rebels I made
    for you

Though I am made
    of titanium
    I still feel
    human like you

Won't you pick me
    instead of that bug?
    I can do magic too!

As they sing on stage, holograms corresponding to the lyrics they sing begin to spontaneously appear and vanish, corresponding to the surface brainwaves they detect and the feelings they feel. Another Burnout invention. Vekira whispers to Vati something while they play. They take a bow as everyone claps for them and then go into more private rooms as Vati beckons them over while clapping furiously himself.
    "Bravo. Brav-O. I think I understand you a lot better now! So you came to speak to me? On a mutual friend of ours?"
    "Yeah we kinda came here on behalf of Callins as his friends without his knowledge. We want for you and him to meet up again, and y'know catch up, since your his friend at all."
    Vati clenched his fists for a moment, as if about to explode-then suddenly controlled himself
    "I see! When?"
    "At your earliest convenience, y'know schedule it, maybe perhaps work in a being given the cure at the same time?"
    Vati smiled with his perfect white teeth
    "Oh. Very well. I'll get to that, but may I first direct your attention to this most interesting thing..."
    He leads them into a room while putting on Moonglasses and showing them a big, strange multicolored lava-lamp, eternally undulating and swirling in prismatic colors.
    "See this lava-lamp? It is the greatest Lava Lamp in existence, called The Gazebinding Dream. It was made, by this Burnout lava-lamp maker who died last year by the name of Vazzlenat, as his magnum opus of lava lamps. He was an artist of the lava-lamp and how it flows, how its motions capture the eye. He wanted a lava-lamp that was so beautiful, that you could gaze and be fascinated by it forever. Problem is....he succeeded. The Gazebinding Dream is not only fascinating, but hypnotic. Now anyone who doesn't wear any shades while looking at it fall under its hypnotic effects....But you two already figured that out yourselves haven't you?"
    He looked back to the Androids, who were unable to move, hypnotically still.
    "Don't worry- the effects wear off after one day, and you have my word that you will not be harmed while under its spell. I see too much Burnout in you for you to be evil, even if you are on that False Callins side, so your being spared. I don't need you to do anything, except remember my last and greatest show, with your perfect memory that Vekira told me about! After all, Burnouts always seek immortality through being remembered after we're gone. Why not be remembered by beings who can never forget and never die of old age? Come, follow and be sure to take all measures to survive while capturing my show."
    He starts walking and the Android hypnotically follow. He had one final speech to give before the show REALLY started...

11. - Top - End - #191

Apfel's Ship

The monstrous reporter's hologram stirred slightly. The problem with Spoon's account was that he didn't sound like someone who couldn't remain in Vodkana's entourage in good conscious, all this talk about revenge and an aversion to justice, Spoon was someone with a monomolecular axe to sharpen. His readers won't pick up on that, but the ankle-biter aspiring reporters could make their journalistic career by destroying his credibility.

Interesting. He mused. So what proof do you have that Vodkana is not the daughter of Lord Beerus? Once Spoon answers his question, Ulgo follows up.

How has Vodkana wronged you?
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ogre in the Playground

Candy in your Corner

Que blushed a brief moment.

"Well we generally mate outside of our species, however the overall consumption rate of our species is extremely low. Even if we mate with another being it is mostly our child will be a dragon as well. There is a small chance for the child to be of the other parents race, but not as likely. If a dragon is lucky they may have one child with their mate for their whole life. But not all of us are crazy about keeping our population to high or to low. We balance even ourselves with nature. We always seek to bring harmony with our home. "

Moon

Aspa looks down to Diamond. "Dont you worry Diamond I will take you there. Then we can all be together."

Callins mean while.
    "So unless I was mistake you like machines right Diamond? Well I think you will love our robotics division of the University."

As Callins talked to Diamond Aspa took the little guy down to the large University building. Callins was waiting for them outside waving up into the air at the two of them.
    "I see, so the dragon gene is typically dominant ... interesting," Starlight pondered. "Wait, this isn't getting too personal, is it?"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

13. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground

"Not at all. It is just...." before Que can finish you are interrupted. Your waitress was there.

"Excuse me we 're about close. Do you both mind?"

Que smiled and got up.
    "Not at all. Starlight I got this I will see you outside."

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ettin in the Playground

[Halls of Waiting]

"Yeah, and he fully intended to murder people and succeeded. That's as malicious as it gets", Yenma retorts. He absent-mindedly reaches for the gruff of Guit's neck, trying to grab and lift him up like a puppy so he'll stop his funny dance. "You really are an odd fellow, warning me while saying you can't warn me at the same time", he continues speaking to the fruitbat. "Do you think sending a wannabe godslayer to Heaven would be a better idea, then? Not too many other options, you know."

---

[Earth; Luxana's City]

Raijin bows to Luxana. "I am thankful to hear that. Though there are a few things I need to warn you of", he notes as he straightens up. "First, there appear to be assassins on his trail. Second... oh... excuse me..."

Raijin coughs hard in his hand a couple of times. When he stops, Luxana might notice drops of blood on his bandages. "Second, this child doesn't know a word of our languages. I've tried to teach him but have been unsuccesful. More, he freaks out every time he sees me eating meat and refuses to eat anything I've offered him. I... don't know what is up with that."

The little Namek jumps up a bit every time Raijin coughs and is giving horrified looks to both Raijin and Luxana. Luxana can hear them mumble something incomprehensible. <"This is it, isn't it? This is the end of your horrible master plan. You will kill me and gut me like you did with all those happless little animals and then feast on me with this golden-haired monster. Oh great Porunga, why is this happening to me?">

---

[Ackon Cahuak - a week later]

A brand new Room of Mind and Time, or a hyperbolic time chamber as it's known to some, now stands in the cave on Ackon Cahuak. "... and that is why I can't come with you yet", Yamakami finishes explaining the time chamber's restrictions to Lord Gero. "I've already used up all my time. I cannot walk through that door untill the new chamber has been made. And once we walk into the second chamber, neither of us will be able to get back untill a full day has passed here. For us, that will be 365 years. It's very likely we will both die of old age before seeing Earth ever again. Can you come to grips with this idea?"
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

15. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground

Clarin:"well.. first cup of tea to calm the system." he said sipping himself.
    "Well you see, Desert-Storm-San, you aren't the first one to fight the tyrants. And you also aren't alone. My clan have been fighting this fight for millenniums... but this war is soon to end. And I believe you could help us to win.":
    "You may continue."

"Not at all. It is just...." before Que can finish you are interrupted. Your waitress was there.

"Excuse me we 're about close. Do you both mind?"

Que smiled and got up.
    "Not at all. Starlight I got this I will see you outside."
    Starlight's ears flattened against her head. "Oh! I'm sorry," she said. She hastily fumbled for a tip before remembering what she'd read about Tuffle etiquette on the flight over. "Oh wait, tipping is considered rude here, right?"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

16. - Top - End - #196
    Titan in the Playground

The waitress did not seem to be phased by the question she knew you were new to Plant.
    "Generally yes. We take pride in our works and everyone here lives in comfort, even if we have lay abouts like the Burnouts. Thank you for asking however."

17. - Top - End - #197
    Ogre in the Playground

The waitress did not seem to be phased by the question she knew you were new to Plant.
    "Generally yes. We take pride in our works and everyone here lives in comfort, even if we have lay abouts like the Burnouts. Thank you for asking however."
    "Of course," Starlight said. "Thank you. Please give my compliments to the chef."

With that, she gulped down her last bite of cake and trotted out of the restaurant.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

18. - Top - End - #198
    Titan in the Playground

Outside candy store

Que joined Starlight shortly after he paid for the sweets. He had transformed back into a plumed serpent, as he floated by her side.

"So Starlight, shall we had back to the castle, I figure we will want to get some sleep before the big day tomorrow."

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground

Outside candy store

Que joined Starlight shortly after he paid for the sweets. He had transformed back into a plumed serpent, as he floated by her side.

"So Starlight, shall we had back to the castle, I figure we will want to get some sleep before the big day tomorrow."
    Starlight looked up at the sky, just enjoying the feeling of the rain on her fur for a moment. It was true, she was a little tired, but ... she didn't feel quite ready to go back inside. Not quite yet.

"You go ahead," she finally said. "I'll catch up in a bit."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground

Que shakes his head.
    "It would be ungentlecolt if me to leave your side in the rain. " he then looks up as well.
    "Plus this is nice."

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground

Que shakes his head.
    "It would be ungentlecolt if me to leave your side in the rain. " he then looks up as well.
    "Plus this is nice."
    "I don't want to keep you from your sleep if you're tired, so don't worry about me. But if you wish, you are of course welcome," said Starlight. With that, she spread her wings and took off, flying up to the cloud layer.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

22. - Top - End - #202
    Titan in the Playground

Que flies after and joins Starlight.
    "I just slept in that brief moment you spread your wings. Time manipulation has some advantages."

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ogre in the Playground

Que flies after and joins Starlight.
    "I just slept in that brief moment you spread your wings. Time manipulation has some advantages."
    "....Not gonna lie, I am somewhat jealous," Starlight admitted. Flying up above the cloud layer, she fluttered down and landed on the rainclouds, prodding them with a hoof. "Honestly, this is the first chance in a week I've had a chance to enjoy nature, even if it is on an alien planet. I'm a little hesitant to leave."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

24. - Top - End - #204
    Titan in the Playground

Que coils up on the cloud.

"Well if youd like I can extend the manipulation so you to can sleep and avoid none of this? Or we can just wait, but if you miss nature. While on the ship, well I control Space time. You don't have to sit on the ship the whole time it is in transit. You don't really use your closet, so I could make it a doorway back to Earth. Equestria, where ever youd like."

25. - Top - End - #205

Moon

Callins mean while.

Yeah, I like machines.
    [Halls of Waiting]

"Yeah, and he fully intended to murder people and succeeded. That's as malicious as it gets", Yenma retorts. He absent-mindedly reaches for the gruff of Guit's neck, trying to grab and lift him up like a puppy so he'll stop his funny dance. "You really are an odd fellow, warning me while saying you can't warn me at the same time", he continues speaking to the fruitbat. "Do you think sending a wannabe godslayer to Heaven would be a better idea, then? Not too many other options, you know."

And yet, if a mortal man were to murder a Tyrant who was responsible for the murder, enslavement, or suffering of many innocent people, this mortal man would have been sent to heaven, yes? Because deposing evil and preventing innocents from suffering are good actions?

This idiot and the rest of his clan are going around killing Gods because they think All Gods are Tyrants. Considering how absolutely retarded the Kais from the generation that started this mess were, they've got good reason to think that. The Founder of the Clan belongs in hell, he hould no better, and I've no doubt that some of them are in it for the killing rather than stopping tyrants, but all of the ones who are in it because they're stupid and easily brainwashed should b given a punishment fitting of being stupid and easily brainwashed.

Hell, I've had first hand experience with Evil and Tyrannical Gods. I know for a fact that there are at least 12 Kamis and a Kaioshin down in Hell right now.

Speaking of which... Look, this is difficult to explain to people without the ability to see potential futures. Something's gonna happen down there soon. Ordinarily, I'll give fair warning so it could be stopped before it begins. However, in this particular case, there are certain... Fixed, events. Events that will happen no matter what. If we try to prevent what's happening down there, certain parts of it will happen anyway, and they'll end up causing even more damage than what would have happened had I not warned you.

I can however, tell you that sending Godslayers down there will make things much,much worse, so I'd prefer if you kept that to a minimum. This particular one I don't think belongs down there.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Titan in the Playground

[Earth; Luxana's City]
    "Second, this child doesn't know a word of our languages. I've tried to teach him but have been unsuccesful. More, he freaks out every time he sees me eating meat and refuses to eat anything I've offered him. I... don't know what is up with that."

[Ackon Cahuak - a week later]
    " It's very likely we will both die of old age before seeing Earth ever again. Can you come to grips with this idea?"
    Luxana City:
    "Worry Not. I Have A Solution."
    She starts chanting a spell, shining with light she glows with the light of the sun.
    "Let The Light Of Truth Bestow Upon This One, The Language Of My Own Forevermore, Let Understanding Blossom And Communication Bloom."
    There is a flash of light, words and runes fill the Namek's vision....then the light fades. The Namek should understand their language now.

Ackon Cahuak
    "Hm. Can you tell me what exactly will happen when I die? Your the godly person here. If I'm going to die, I want to know what happens after and what it means for me. That seems fair to my point of view, if I want to come to grips with that."

Burnout Bazaar
    Vati Mortis walks back out into the main room of the club, followed by the hypnotized Androids and goes up on stage one final time, grabbing the mic.
    "Burnouts! Friends! Allies. It is now sunset. Now it is time! We all know by now, that the False Callins has arrived, that his cure is defective, that Queen Kor is trampling all over his memory, and that she is probably plotting with that Rime-on-a-dime sicko, and that this False Callins has brought strange aliens, probably great fighters. We, are Plant's- no the Galaxies last hope against the Arcosian Empire! Too long have they destroyed planets, enslaved people without retribution, too long have they had their way. Its time to do something about it! Its time to make ourselves known!

But! Make no mistake. This will not be a revolution. This won't even be a rebellion. We simply will not live long enough, for either of those to be viable. The sad truth is that even if we overthrew the government, and did our best to rule, we wouldn't have the life experience to do it well, the leader would quickly die and their place would be taken by a normal Tuffle whose rule would be more stable because he would actually be able to live past age 22! No, we are not taking over, because if we could, there would be little use in doing so anyways.

No, what we're going to do, is what we Burnouts, are best at! Inspiring people, making them Remember Us. Putting on the best show that we can! Because if we cannot fight this ourselves, and we cannot live long to plan long term in secret, then we have only option: We must go out there and inspire the galaxy to rise up to fight against the Arcosians, even when we're GONE! That is right.....we must become MARTYRS! We must put on such a great show that all will pay attention, so that our spark will light the galaxy aflame with the fires of freedom, eager to devour Arcosian timber! Kill the False Callins, Kill Queen Kor, Kill Rime-On-A-Dime, but above all, BE REMEMBERED! The Galaxy's eyes will be upon you!

So let us throw caution to the wind, let us enjoy one last night of fun and life, lets eat drink and be merry as we battle and die, let us go out in a blaze of glory that no one will be ever able to FORGET! Let us flip the bird to all that oppress and stomp their boots upon our faces! Show them that we're not afraid of anything, not even death! Let us dance a last dance to the music of passion and oblivion!! Let our PASSIONS burst forth from our hearts! Let us Seize The Day, and enjoy ourselves one last time!"

His face grew demented as he finishes off his speech at a feverish pitch.
    "LET US MAKE THIS....THE BEST. DEATH. EVER!!!!!!!"
    The crowd answers back with a yell of:
    "YOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"
    "First Serum: Inject! Selraika, HIT IT!"

Patchwork City
    Then multiple things happened at once: Suddenly holes all across Patchwork city opened as all the Burnouts inject themselves with the ki serum and begin flying out in swarms and recklessly attacking Suicide Squad soldiers, most of their power levels randomly from 3000-8000, Selraika presses a secon button and suddenly her greatest work, a powerful computer virus rapidly spreads throughout all of Tuffle media across the planet and eventually going into space and rapidly spreading throughout the galaxy to transmit what is currently happening, making every screen and camera focus on Vati as he flies out into the sky, his six False Vati's scattering all themselves all across the city and the Blazing Elites as they fly after him, all of them having much higher power levels then the rest of the Burnouts.
    As the seven Vati's get surrounded by cameras, they all start speaking at once:
    "Greetings Patchwork City, Planet Plant and Eventually the Galaxy! This is Vati Mortis speaking, and we have a special show for you tonight! Featuring probably every single Burnout in Patchwork City, starring Queen Kor as the secret tyrant, Ambassador Rime as the co-conspirator, the False Callins as their loyal lackey and imposter, and Yours Truly as The Guy Who Comes in To Save The Day! Lets Begin Act One! Killing The False Callins!"
    He strikes a pose. Meanwhile Selraika throws her serum away and puts on an invisible cloaking field, not even taking the serum, having her own devices for fighting while the Ex-Suicide Squad Soldier just flies along with the rest of the Blazing Elite, not needing serum.
    "The ones playing the roles of the first four of the offensive: GALGORIBBLE! The Worst Singer in the World! Morlan, the Rock'N'Roll Barbarian! Talstrong, the Break-Dance Martial Artist, and Boom,Flame and Acid the Bomb Graffiti Gang! Take it away guys!"
    They fly forward to cause havoc and to hopefully kill the False Callins. However they don't know where to find him and just.....rapidly start doing their own thing and causing trouble and general destruction and mayhem throughout the city.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground

Que coils up on the cloud.

"Well if youd like I can extend the manipulation so you to can sleep and avoid none of this? Or we can just wait, but if you miss nature. While on the ship, well I control Space time. You don't have to sit on the ship the whole time it is in transit. You don't really use your closet, so I could make it a doorway back to Earth. Equestria, where ever youd like."
    Starlight's ears perked up. "You can do that?" she asked. "I ..."

Suddenly, through the clouds, Starlight heard the commotion below. Snapping to attention, she darted below the cloud layer, taking in the scene. As the message was broadcast publicly, her heart ran cold. Vati. This was bad - this wasn't just some mindless enemy, or someone bent on purely evil means, this was much worse. This was someone acting out because he was afraid, and that meant she couldn't kill him. It briefly occurred to her to wonder when killing had become the default means to deal with an enemy, but that thought was quickly set aside for later. Her mind raced as she began to formulate a plan.

"Que!" she snapped, taking charge. "Use your speed to rescue the civilians! Secondary objective, defend the cure!"

Her horn flashed as she teleported away, reappearing inside the palace. Focused, she looked around for Callins or Queen Kor. "Callins?! Your highness?!" she called out, as her horn glowed again, preparing to envelop the palace in a shield spell.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

28. - Top - End - #208

Apfel's Ship - Spoon

Just as Ulgo finishes his question, the hologram becomes disrupted, replaced with a 2D screen showing Vati Mortis' proclamation.

Apfel's Ship - Lord Apfel

Lord Apfel watches the proclamation. He hadn't seen that coming, and can barely contain his trepedation. His ship is entering a warzone, a revolution that he was sure even Ambassador Rime surely didn't see coming.

Girls! He calls out to the elite squad, certain they had seen the hacked transmission. Change of plans. When we arrive, our mission is to defend the Arcosian Embassy. Rebel Alliance targets are to be ignored unless they pose an immediate threat.

No! No, protect the cure!! The voice of Ambassador Rime can be heard over the communicator, run over a secure line that so far has proven resistant to Vati's virus. These are Burnouts, Tuffles inflicted with the Half-Life virus who have only live to be about 22, tops! They think we sabotaged Prince Callins' cure or something, defend the cure at all costs! You hear me? Defend! The Cure!

Apfel turned around, attempting to conceal his growing unease, and the horrible feeling in his gut. This Vati Mortis indicated he can broadcast to the entire galaxy using such advanced technology it did not merely assume a frequency and will be only heard by those who happen to tune to the correct channel, but forced itself to broadcast on anything active enough to receive it. Comms, holos, screens...Vati is clearly reckless, reckless and insane. He might not know it yet, but Apfel cannot believe that this will not attract the attention of the Emperor personally.

Plant - Royal Palace

Artic woke up, his interrupted sleep making him even more tired than before when a holo in his room suddenly turned on to broadcast this tuffle Vati Mortis' deathwish. Even in his sleep-addled state, he could tell this meant certain danger. He didn't know where Callins was, but he was certain that at this present time, there will be problems, and very soon.

Although normally he is reluctant to do so, he took out a senzu bean that he kept with him at all times just in case of an emergency. While fatigue was hardly an emergency, he knew that in his sore and weakened state, if he was caught by any of these Tuffles, he wouldn't fare well. Eating the bean, he felt the fatigue and tiredness wash out from him almost instantaneously as he felt the entirety of his strength return. In fact, he actually felt stronger than before, probably due to his vigorous training on his way to Plant.

Though he'll definitely want to be fully prepared for an attack. Artic quickly leaves the Palace, flying a beeline straight for the hangar and towards the Shenron, where he left his suit of power armor.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Titan in the Playground

Patchwork city Unversity

Callins was about to head inside with Aspa and Diamond, when the attack came. He looks around seeming all the mayhem. Aspa pushed Diamond inside as a Burnout came at the three of them. She lunged slamming a fist into his face with a resounding crack as he went flying back from Aspa's hit. Callins looked to Aspa.
    "Stay here! Protect our son and the University!"
    Aspa put her helmet back on.
    "Don't you worry Callins get to your sister alert everyone!"

Callins placed two fingers to his head as he felt out to sky and around. He was searching for Ki Vati's ki not his impostors, but him. If he could not find him he would look for his sister, and then depending on whom he found first teleported to their side.

As he did this he sent a Telepathic Blast to the rest of the RA.

Plant is under attack by the Burnouts. Protect the people! We can always make more Cure.

On the clouds

Que looked to Starlight as the explosions happened below. Then after receiving Callins message jumps off the cloud.
    "Starlight! You need to get down there. I can't get involved. I will go to some of the shelters and protect people, but that is most I can do."
    He was saddened.
    "I am sorry."

The serpent then disappears as a time ripple envelops him.

Old Sayain place.

Zoyl looks up as Callins sent his message.
    "You both need to get out there! People are in danger, Vodkana! Ryu!"

A random street

Brusal was walking back to his home where Binky was waiting for him. That Majin made him happier then he ever thought possible, however in comes landing a Burnout punk. Then the explosions could be heard, and the broadcast came on. Brusal dropped his bag of candies for the Majin, as he flash stepped to the Burnout and slammed a fist into his face.
    "Damn punks!"

23,22 side

Que reemerged invisibly by the Androids side. They could hear him in their mind.
    "Well look who is in trouble. No more then you both deserve. Maybe next time you both will learn to listen when others give you advice. Afterall who was it that went to Celestia looking to be a leader? A leader should know when to listen to their allies. Aspa warned you of the Burnouts. Yet you selfishly sought out the degenerates anyways. Maybe it was a sense of Kinship? Maybe it was a sense of pride that you could never be beat or out smarted? Either way look at Vati, look at what you are going to become." 23 could feel Que coil around her.
    "Look at what will be if you don't step away."

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ogre in the Playground

Callins placed two fingers to his head as he felt out to sky and around. He was searching for Ki Vati's ki not his impostors, but him. If he could not find him he would look for his sister, and then depending on whom he found first teleported to their side.

As he did this he sent a Telepathic Blast to the rest of the RA.

Plant is under attack by the Burnouts. Protect the people! We can always make more Cure.
    Sensing Callins' message, Starlight sent one back of her own.

"Already done. Que is protecting the shelters, and I'm at the palace. I am about to erect of shield spell. It won't hold against a sustained attack, but it should draw the Burnouts' attention."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show