New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Fruits and Veggies

Palace Kor

The Queen was by a window that over looked the city. She was watching the mayhem happen. When she heard the crack of the teleport happen as Starlight entered. Starlight could tell Queen Kor was fearful for a moment.
    "What!? Oh Starlight! What is happening is it really Vati?! Do you know anything about my people? My brother?"

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    Palace Kor

The Queen was by a window that over looked the city. She was watching the mayhem happen. When she heard the crack of the teleport happen as Starlight entered. Starlight could tell Queen Kor was fearful for a moment.
    "What!? Oh Starlight! What is happening is it really Vati?! Do you know anything about my people? My brother?"
    "Your highness," Starlight said, snapping to attention, legs straight, eyes focused but respectful. "The majority of the Burnout sector is attacking the city, led by Vati. Leading the first wave of assault are Galgoribble, Morlan, Talstrong, and the Bomb Graffiti Gang. Que is evacuating the civilians to the shelters. I do not know about the others."

Glancing out the window, Starlight added, "Your highness, the Burnouts appear to be after you, Callins, and Rime respectively. If I erect a shield spell around the palace, I believe it will get their attention. It will not hold against a sustained attack, but it should get their attention. Stop them from harming any more civilians."

With that, Starlight lit up her horn and made to cast the shield spell. However, if the queen told her to stop, she would stop immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

Kor put up a hand.
    "No we will take their assault if they want me, then let them have me. I won't see my people harmed if I can help it. "

Kor hits a device on her wrist similar to what Callins has. A Screen appears before her as she tries to do a wide broadcast like what Vati did. She hoped Vati would come to her rather then harm her people.

"Vati, you want to be remembered, despite that the cure is here. Then for me directly. You leave the people of Plant out of this as you come after me. I won't forgive you if you ever harm a single other Tuffle's head. So come Vati come and get the immortality you so seek."

4. - Top - End - #214
    Colossus in the Playground

[Storage]

Ieez runs out, Poka not far behind, though Oxy stays where he is, feeling out for the Energy signature of Ambassador Rime-he'd gotten Callins message, but honestly, he's Overkill right now. He'd rather wit till he's needed, and, well, e's not sure that the Ambassador won't take advantage of the chaos.

[City]

Ieez and Poka, both with Pls of about 10,000, are atempting to restrian as many Burnouts as they can find with a combination of telekinetic holds and Galactic Donut!s.

[University]

Diamond is inside, aparently. He' not gonna be doing much unless he sees Aspa get seriously hurt right in front of him, so we'll jst leave him inside but off screen for now, okay?
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Ogre in the Playground

Kor put up a hand.
    "No we will take their assault if they want me, then let them have me. I won't see my people harmed if I can help it. "

Kor hits a device on her wrist similar to what Callins has. A Screen appears before her as she tries to do a wide broadcast like what Vati did. She hoped Vati would come to her rather then harm her people.

"Vati, you want to be remembered, despite that the cure is here. Then for me directly. You leave the people of Plant out of this as you come after me. I won't forgive you if you ever harm a single other Tuffle's head. So come Vati come and get the immortality you so seek."
    Starlight nodded, powering down her spell, although she remained alert for any incoming hostiles.

"The Burnouts appear to range in power levels from 3000 to 8000, although this is only the first wave. I would not be surprised if they have more tricks up their sleeves," she said.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Apfel's Ship

The monstrous reporter's hologram stirred slightly. The problem with Spoon's account was that he didn't sound like someone who couldn't remain in Vodkana's entourage in good conscious, all this talk about revenge and an aversion to justice, Spoon was someone with a monomolecular axe to sharpen. His readers won't pick up on that, but the ankle-biter aspiring reporters could make their journalistic career by destroying his credibility.

Interesting. He mused. So what proof do you have that Vodkana is not the daughter of Lord Beerus? Once Spoon answers his question, Ulgo follows up.

"Well... first... Merrow I need to explain why in the first place people believe that there is a fair chance that she is Beeru's daughter." for THAT question he was well prepared.
    "Lord Beerus have visited planet Meal almost 17 years ago.. I'v got the relevant video, sent right to you. Merrow.. he went to a mysterious beautiful's woman house. Merrow. He NEVER do that. Vodkana is purple just like Beerus, and her age also fit. And that... it." he said.
    No need to mention his ability to see ancestory.. right?
    "But.. after theological studies... I have discovered that Beerus, can't create. He can't do even basic creating magic! He never had a child before, in billions of years, Merrow. Well.. that one thing. More scientific evidence is simple- I finally dared and checked her genetics- she is pure normal Nyagato. That it. Quite simple."

How has Vodkana wronged you?
    "What made the final straw, merrow, was joining rebels who are planning on bringing the whole galaxy into chaos, and destroying the Empire! Merrow! I begged her to stop. To reason. I have asked her, that if she feel something toward me- after all the years we have spent together, would she abandon me to rot, on god-forsaken planet? Merrow? Just so she could destroy even MORE? Merrow?!"

Apfel's Ship

"Merrow?" Spoon was shocked. THAT was uncalled for. "Apfel-Sama!" He flew toward him. "What are your commands for me? Merrow?" He groaned. Why things can't go smoothly anymore? Is Beerus trolling him from somewhere?

With Desert Storm

"My father, the Master is crossified somewhere.. but he have started to awaken. Soon, the last battle will erupt. But we the Cross-Clan.. also didn't had enough. But YOU- combined with our power and knoledge, you could bring not only Celestia- but the grand Kai himself down. Freeing all the mortals! I can change your ki- into an Anti-Ki, ki which by it's very existence neglecting the godly ki. Like salt drying fluids.. our ki drying and weakening gods."

Waiting Halls

Guit not able to resist getting captured by Yenma, growling with rage and hate. He stopped. Really confused.
    Is that a trick to make him go to Hell on his free will?

Old Palace

"What the nya?!" Vodkana mewed. "Let's go!" She said, and with that flew away, letting Que to lead her.
    "Why is he doing that? Callins-san going to heal them! Nya!"
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

7. - Top - End - #217

The Shenron

As the last servo hisses into place, Artic double-checks the compartment on his belt. Seven Senzus should be enough. Artic imagined it would be a priority to protect the cure since that seems like it would be an obvious target and something worth protecting, but if the telepathic broadcast contradicted his first instinct, well, Artic had to imagine he was in the wrong.

So instead he flew towards the University to aid in its defense

Arcosian Embassy

Imperial soldiers, aliens from Imperial species across the multitude of galaxies the Empire had territory in, fought bitterly against the rampaging Burnouts, but they were easily outmatched. The strongest among them was a mere 2000 compared to the weakest of the Burnouts.

However all was not lost for the Imperials as a Burnout saw an opportunity: A clear shot at Ambassador Rime! He flew towards the Ambassador and with all his strength, drove a punch right to his face! Immediately pain shot through the Burnout's hand as though he had just punched a brick wall. The Ambassador's head only slightly tilted in response to the attack, the Homeworlder Arcosian looking more mildly annoyed than hurt. With a flick of his tail, the Burnout was sent flying into a group of additional burnouts.

You want me dead! He roared in defiance to the crowd. Your leaders demand that you abandon all hope for your future to aid in his delusions! That you stop choosing for yourselves as free people and die unremembered as part of a pointless cause!

Well here I am!
    He spread his arms out as though in welcoming shortly before crimson orbs of Ki formed in them. Come at me and I will bring you your blaze of glory!
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground

As Zoyl flew infront of Vodkana.

"He believe that Callins is a fake, that the cure is a thing to enhance not cure the Half Life. He is not thinking clearly. He is shrouded with anger and regret."

9. - Top - End - #219
    Titan in the Playground

As Zoyl flew infront of Vodkana.

"He believe that Callins is a fake, that the cure is a thing to enhance not cure the Half Life. He is not thinking clearly. He is shrouded with anger and regret."
    "Nya... so we shouldn't kill him.. right?"

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

With Vodkana

"We will see how this goes, but I think Callins has to make that call."

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

With Vodkana

"We will see how this goes, but I think Callins has to make that call."
    "Nya... where are we going exactly? And.. do I have time to ask you something about.. specific spell?"

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground

VOdkana

"We will head for the Palace. If you are quick we may have time."

13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground

Patchwork City
    "LIES! The Cure is DEFECTIVE! A little birdy who wants to remain anonymous, told me so! I don't really care about it. That and I don't plan on attacking the palace until Act II of this three part play! That and stop trying to sell me on Callins being back, its a False Callins! You gone and got some actor to come and speak all nice and boringly just like Callins would while conspiring with Rime behind all our backs, don't think I don't see whats going on here! I mean....you know Callins wouldn't trust any Arcosians. That and its probably a trap by you authorities anyways, the cure is such an obvious bait! Too good to be true don'cha know? And like a smart little fishie, I'm not biting on your evil scheme. If you really want negotiation here is my deal:
    Demand the First: Do not harm my Rememberers. They are needed to see my awesomeness.
    B. I want to be killed at the appropriate dramatic time for maximum martyrdom remembrance. Act Three most likely.
    Thirdly, Admit that your working for the Arcosian Empire.
    Fourthwise-All money goes to and is handled by my manager, Fluffymittens.
    V. I want at least one person defending you to ask "are you high?" to us. So that we can give the appropriate response.
    Roku: REMEMBER ME. REMEMBER ME. REMEMBER ME!"

He then cuts off communication. These demands are insane.

23 is too busy raging inside and promising to kill Vati for taking away her freedom to listen.

The Offensive Four:
    Talstrong (87,654 PL) and the Bomb Graffiti Gang (32,323, 44,464, and 29,105) are just roaming the streets, the latter spraying graffiti that explodes wherever they go. Meanwhile Morlan (90,001 PL) and his band crash into a concert hall and begin to play their music while.....Galgoribble finds an empty stadium?
    "Its always been my dream to sing in a stadium like this.....ahem...."
    He then begins to sing the worst song you ever heard:
    Iiiiiiii'm a bad singaaaAAaaaarr!!!!
    I'm teRiBly, Terribly BAAAAAaaad!!!
    I'm really really BAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAD.
    My vOice ShATters winDOWS,
    my LYricS RUin MillIONS of Ears.......

It just continues on and on with lyrics like that repeating over and over again with some variation, the stadium around him begins to crack and break from the power of his sing being so horrible, and of three Suicide Squad soldiers that come for him, one clutches his ears and yells "stop reminding me of a my mother!" the second starts gibbering about eldritch abominations and cosmic horrors, and the third's head just plain explodes from unable being to comprehend the sheer amount of horrible the singing is. This was Galgoribble, the weakest of the Blazing Elite, at 13,131 PL. As hits another high note, all the windows in the area shatter instantly.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2016-03-03 at 07:19 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

14. - Top - End - #224
    Titan in the Playground

VOdkana

"We will head for the Palace. If you are quick we may have time."
    "Alright. Nya. I'v readen that my father long time ago, sealed some old kai in a sword or something. When I'v realised I'm not improving in my creating magic.. I thought I could do that... I wondered if you know how this works.. nya. Maybe... we could give him some time to cool down, while Callin-san figuring what to do."

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #225

[Streets]

The Grafiti Bombers are soon aproched by an Arcosinan in a robe and a girl who apears to be made of blue pudding.

Off in the distance they might otice some burnouts trapped in little rings of golden energy.

Exploding things is not nice. If you don't stop, we're gonna have to sop you.

Ieez, meanwhile, is already trying to rip there exploding paint... stuff away from then with his TK.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #226

Plant - Outside University

Artic arrives, and immediately engages a group of Burnouts he sees firebombing a nearby building. He lands on one of them, intent on dropping them to the ground with brutal efficiency. The talons of his armored feet grab the top of the Burnout's head and drive it and his body into the street. Before the other group can retaliate, he blasts one female with a Ki Lance and lands a solid kick on another right in the chest, sending him flying into a building.

He dispatches the rest of them with equal brutal efficiency, holding nothing back. If his attacks broke bones or even necks, as far as he was concerned, the Burnouts weren't civilians to be protected. They made their choice.

Arcosian Embassy

An entire street and its occupants were erased instantly with a flash of red light, Burnouts erased from existence before their brains would even recognize that they were dead. Nothing to suggest they even existed but for a cylindrical tunnel carved out from the buildings that marked Rime's attack suggested they were ever there to begin with.

He had hoped this display would turn the rioters away. Please! Just leave, and he will not pursue them! Instead they continued coming, the demonstration of power only emboldened them somehow.

How tiresome. Rime sighed as another Tuffle was sent flying.

- - - Updated - - -

Apfel's ship

Shut up! I'm thinking! Apfel snapped at Spoon as he came out. Okay look: The situation on Plant just got a lot more complicated as you saw. We won't be there for another few hours at least, but we'll have to improvise. I say protect the Embassy, but our Ambassador says protect the cure.

We should coordinate with the local Tuffle government.
    He thought out loud. All indications are this isn't war, it's revolution, albeit one that can hijack media on a galactic scale. We work with them, they'll be more cooperative towards giving up the Rebel Alliance, even if that means working with the Alliance for the time being.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Titan in the Playground

Patchwork City
    "Look! Even now, Arcosians are killing us! Don't you see, Tuffles? Don't you see, Galaxy? They are all evil. And You need to fight against them. Thats the oppression they spread across the galaxy, that we need to fight, and that Kor is allowing on OUR planet."

The Bomb Graffiti Gang
    Cause I'm TNT!
    I'm Dynamite!
    I'm a power loooode.....
    WATCH ME EXPLOOOOOOODE!!!

The THREE bombers get angry at you and bring out their spray cans
    "I'm Boom!"
    "I'm Flame!"
    "I'm Acid!"
    "And we see your an Arcosian! We're going to DIE before you Arcosian scum can enslave us! And we're gonna free those guys there! Free them from you SLAVERS!"
    "YEA! Arcosian Slavery is worse than DEATH!"
    They then start channeling ki through their spray cans, enhancing them so that one fires explosive ki blasts, one acts as a flamethrower and the final one sprays ki-enhance acid.

Morlan, the Rock' N Roll Barbarian

HEADSTRONG! I'm Headstrong!
    Headstrong to take on anyone!
    I see your fantasy, paved in gold
    Back off, I'll take you on!

Meanwhile Morlan suddenly flies over to Rime, and commands the other Burnouts to get away
    "I will handle him myself! I'm only 9999 PL lower than him! Vati may have planned to kill you later, but I'm going to stop you right here, right now! I protect my friends!"
    He fills his guitar-axe with Ki and he accesses his rage and begins to attack like a berserker at Rime.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Titan in the Playground

Vati's presence

Callins found Vati, as he teleported next to him. seeing 23, and 22 restrained Callins was far from happy.

"Vati! Your Mohawk makes you look like you lost a bet to your stylist. You are still just as dumb as the day I left!"

Callins floats there infront of Vati, his arms folded infront of him. A grimace on his face.
    "Still following acts and treating life with no respect, when will you learn!"

Abandoned Staduim

Brusal had heard the music as he charged in. HE slams a fist into the direct of Galgoribble.
    "Get out of here, help the people, I will take him" Brusal said to any remaining Suicide Squad members.

University

Aspa was swinging and tossing every single Burnout that came to the University. The Sheer numbers were overwhelming as Artic came in however.
    "Artic! We got to keep them from harming the Prodigies! They are the only Half Life group that can't fight back!"

Vodkana

Before Zoyl can respond she looks ahead as Burnouts were coming for them.
    "Vodkana look out!"

(fine don't wait!)
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; 2016-03-03 at 07:36 PM.

19. - Top - End - #229

Arcosian Embassy

Only 9999 lower? Who does this tuffle think he-OKAY HE'S FAST!! Rime finds himself grazed in the arm by the axe when he makes the mistake of underestimating this Burnout. A mistake he won't make again. He forms a rod of crimson ki in his hand, using it to block the barbarian's attacks when his speed and attempting to keep his distance isn't enough. Though Rime knows he won't be able to keep it up forever. Protect your friends?! Are you kidding me, you hypocrite? He uses the ki rod to block another axe-swing. He's strong too! How the hell has Planet Plant been able to conceal the existence of these super-elites for so long?! They die because they're attacking the Arcosian Embassy, which is sovereign Imperial territory! If you want to protect them then stand down! Tell them to go home! Just leave! You have my word we will not come after them or you! All I ask is that you live to be remembered by the whole universe, not just one single galaxy!

University

That's why i'm here! Artic agreed with Aspa as he briefly increased his suit's power to x5, and swung his tail in a wide arc to knock away just enough of the Burnouts around him to give him some room to retreat and regroup with Aspa. Once he was secure, he powered back down to x2. What the HFIL got into THESE guys?! He asked rhetorically.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2016-03-03 at 07:51 PM.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

Apfel's Ship

Spoon hesitated. "Apfel-Sama... I think I can get us there in... minute or two. Merrow." He pulled out a piece of mirror.
    "[COLOR="#4B0082"]How strong is your throwing hand?[/COLOR]" he have asked seriously. "Could you throw it to Planet?"

With Zoyl

"Nya! Alright.. let's see if this works!" She decided to create four clones of herself, to beat the burnout group faster.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2016-03-03 at 07:58 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #231

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    The Bomb Graffiti Gang
    Cause I'm TNT!
    I'm Dynamite!
    I'm a power loooode.....
    WATCH ME EXPLOOOOOOODE!!!

The THREE bombers get angry at you and bring out their spray cans
    "I'm Boom!"
    "I'm Flame!"
    "I'm Acid!"
    "And we see your an Arcosian! We're going to DIE before you Arcosian scum can enslave us! And we're gonna free those guys there! Free them from you SLAVERS!"
    "YEA! Arcosian Slavery is worse than DEATH!"
    They then start channeling ki through their spray cans, enhancing them so that one fires explosive ki blasts, one acts as a flamethrower and the final one sprays ki-enhance acid.
    ...They're not slaves. They're idiots that need to be stopped from hurting themselves or others. Just as you three are.

Ieez casts off his robe and shifts into his second form-raising his perceptible power level from 5 to 350, though his actual power level is 20,000.

Poka, meanwhile, is pointing at "Acid."

Clothes Beam!

Should the beam connect, a straight jacket will materialize on Acid.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2016-03-03 at 08:03 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #232

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Apfel's Ship

Spoon hesitated. "Apfel-Sama... I think I can get us there in... minute or two. Merrow." He pulled out a piece of mirror.
    "How strong is your throwing hand?" he have asked seriously. "Could you throw it to Planet?"
    Huh? Apfel asked, somewhat confused. He then remembers that Spoon has in his possession several magical artifacts. He decided to trust that he knew what he was doing. The ship was currently moving FTL, going outside would be extremely dangerous. Though if he were able to throw the mirror shard to travel far, far faster than they were already going...the artifact may very well allow for instantaneous portal-transfer.

There's a very high likelihood i'd miss. He hesitates, doubting his own skills in precision. Planet Plant is a large target, but from this distance I might as well shoot a neutron off an atom.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Titan in the Playground

Vati's presence

Callins found Vati, as he teleported next to him. seeing 23, and 22 restrained Callins was far from happy.

"Vati! Your Mohawk makes you look like you lost a bet to your stylist. You are still just as dumb as the day I left!"

Callins floats there infront of Vati, his arms folded infront of him. A grimace on his face.
    "Still following acts and treating life with no respect, when will you learn!"

Abandoned Staduim

Brusal had heard the music as he charged in. HE slams a fist into the direct of Galgoribble.
    "Get out of here, help the people, I will take him" Brusal said to any remaining Suicide Squad members.

Vodkana

Before Zoyl can respond she looks ahead as Burnouts were coming for them.
    "Vodkana look out!"

(fine don't wait!)
    (sorry....I didn't....arrrrgh)

How did Callins tell that this Vati was different from all the others? they all have 55,555 PL.
    "Your not the real Callins! Argh, this is not supposed to happen so early! Idiot, we're supposed to have the dramatic confrontation in act THREE, and y'know, me save the say from you who is CLEARLY an imposter? At least your imitating how BORING he is! You got that right...."
    He flash steps away.

Stadium
    Galgoribble gets punched and goes crashing. He picks himself up
    "I know people don't like my singing...or laugh at it...but I'm going to be remembered for it!"
    He blasts powerful sound waves at Brusal from his mouth back.

Vodkana
    The Burnouts attacking them were..Ninja Mimes, wielding ninjatos. they do a few cool ninja moves while attacking in an overly flashy manner

Morlan
    "Tell that to all the planets your Empire killed in HELL, Arcosian scum."
    He continues hammering away at Rime, furiously charging ofrward while swinging his axe like a wild barbarian.

University
    "No no! Your supposed to say, "what're you, high?"! Not that!"
    a Burnout says as he gets beaten away by Artic.
    "dude, don't correct them in the middle of a fight!"
    another gets beaten. your currently fighting post-modern wrestlers. it is very surreal.

Bomb Graffiti Gang
    Acid gets caught in the straight jacket but Flame burns it off and Acid tries to fly around them to rescue the other Burnouts
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2016-03-03 at 08:09 PM.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana vs ninjas-

Vodkanas mostly dodging. 'Nya! You know? You awesome! Wouldn't you preffer to date us instead of ruining beauty like our?" She and her clones talked with creepy yet cute union. She tried to save her ki, when ever she got a chance for a clear hit she kicked or punched them with force she hoped would neutralize them. She also used her tail against back stabs.

Apfel's Ship.

'Merrow...that a problem...' Spoon wagged his tail.
    Then he thought of another plan. "Do arcosians preffer night over day by any chance? Merrow?"

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground

( No I will stop, it is fine.)

Vati

Callins was already in front of Vati as he disappeared.
    "First off I was always faster then you, second I never liked how you tried to put everything in an act. Life is not a play Vati. How many times do i have to tell you that."

Stadium

Brusal grabbed his ears, as he screamed from pain. He slowly raises a hand towards the screaming moron. Brusal drops to his knees as blood starts to stream out his ears.
    "SHUT UP!"

Brusal sends a Ki blast straight for Galgoribble mouth.

University

Aspa just keeps sending punch after punch to the on coming Burnouts.
    "They are being fed lies, try not to kill them. They may all be morons but still deserve to live."

Vodkana

Zoyl stays away as she watches Vodkana become 5. That was a little more then the serpent could take. Blood soon streams from her nose.

Queen Kor

"It is not working! He did not come. Starlight what can we do?"

26. - Top - End - #236

University

Artic swings his fist to send another Burnout flying. Actually I think i'm the one hallucinating. Artic replied, not sure what to make of the kaleidoscopic vista of all of these bizarrely dressed Burnouts. I won't shed a tear if a few of them don't get up. He answers Aspa bitterly.

Arcosian Embassy

Another swing slips past Rime's guard and slices against his carapace. Not deep enough to shed blood, but it leaves a noticeable wound on his chest. I've never destroyed a planet in my life!! He responded, wincing in pain. Rime is a homeworlder. He was born and raised on the harshest life-supporting environment in the universe, and came out of it one of the strongest beings in the universe. However he was simply strong and fast. While this gave him multiple physical advantages over those with lesser power-levels, he wasn't a true warrior. What he had in strength and speed, he lacked completely in skill. Despite facing a weaker opponent, Rime knows he very well may lose this fight.

Rime waits for an opening from this Tuffle's wild and crazed swings when he over-extends a swing. He'll then aim a kick right for the Tuffle's chest, intent on knocking the wind out of him. No matter what, Rime knew that there's something he has that this one doesn't: He needs to breathe.

Irregardless of whether or not the kick is able to connect, the Ambassador follows it up with a Ki lance directed at the Tuffle's chest.

Apfel's Ship

I don't think they care usually...do you have something in mind?
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2016-03-03 at 08:48 PM.

27. - Top - End - #237

Bomb Graffiti Gang
    Acid gets caught in the straight jacket but Flame burns it off and Acid tries to fly around them to rescue the other Burnouts
    Ieez tries to pull acid down with his telekinesis.

As he's doing that, Poka uses her (Demon) magic to conjure up some magical ice and cold which she uses to try and neutralize Flame's, well, flames.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Titan in the Playground

Patchwork City
    "Lalalalala, not listening, going to find my manager and complain..."
    He flash steps again and begins talk to his manager, Fluffymittens.....who is a normal cat. While still onscreen.
    "Fluffymittens! The other actors are not playing their roles right!"
    "Meow."
    "They're supposed to be ruthless killers and oppressors who go killing my friends one by one while I grow more sad as they die nobly sacrificing themselves for the cause and I eventually come in at the last minute to have my final showdown with the False Callins, but nothing is going right! And they're not even going after my False Vati's to prevent my premature assassination."
    "Meow."
    "I mean, they're actually trying to constrain them! Thats not an oppressive thing! Were is the DRAMA if we're aren't even dying as martyrs!?"
    "Meow."
    "Your right, I have to adapt to this somehow, this can still be a great tragedy if I work at it!"
    "Meow."
    "Yes, never give up, Fluffymittens, I know! I will simply have them avoid the people not killing them! They are clearly not our foes, which is bad, because we need foes for the plan to work! But the real problem is how to get this False Callins guy off my back! He is doing this way too early!"
    "Meow"
    "Great idea Fluffymittens, that is why I pay you the big bucks."
    He then flashsteps again.
    "False Callins! If you so insist on speeding this up, I'll just throw caution even more to the wind and skip directly to other Acts! I will only escalate this further! Or I can throw some of my big guns at you. But point is, back off, I'm trying to do this dramatically and I can't have you ruining it! I mean...its already ruined...I guess if I unleash ALL the Blazing Elites I might achieve it...but time has to pass....emotions have to run higher....HIGHER!"

University-Talstrong
    Come, on
    you should watch this transformation!
    Now open your eyes...
    Uuuuh, other lyrics, sorry this one isn't so clear.

Talstrong lands in front of Artic and Aspa and does a pose
    "Talstrong, Break Dance martial artist. I will alway be loyal to Vati! He was the one who trained me in a break dance martial arts!"
    He then attacks with a strange move: he flips on his head and begins spinning around, forming a tornado around him and charges, working as some big drill-worm thing around him, headed towards Artic and Aspa

Morlan
    He gets kicked and then gets stabbed, falling to the ground hurt and coughing. But he gets up.
    "I.....am headstrong. I will not give up. This wound.....will not stop me"
    He charges forward again- he had no parry defense, and he had no dodge. He just had stamina and pure toughness. He was just going to keep attacking you like a berserker until he was spent.
    "You cannot keep me down, and your Empire will not be able to stamp out the fires of freedom!

Bomb Graffiti Gang
    Acid is pulled down
    "Hey! leggo of me!"
    The fire and ice mix into water and steam and Flame is unsure of what to do- so he just attacks head on with his fists, Boom meanwhile flies off towards Vodkana, recognizing her as Beerus's daughter.

Galgoribble
    He gets blasted in the mouth and is unable to sing anymore. He weakly tries to sing more, but cannot. He remembers the time when he was first singing and Vati told him that it was horrible like everyone else- but that it was ok....
    "Even if its not the show you expected, everyone is laughing at it, right? That means they're happy and its a success! Your the greatest comedy singer ever! Sure you amy never be the greatest singer in the world, but you don't have to be, to be remembered..."
    He falls to his knees. But now he won't even be able to sing bad songs. Oh well. He was pathetic like that. Always had been. Only way he got into the Blazing Elite was because everyone laughed at his songs as if they were jokes, but hey at least he made them happy right?
    Kill or Spare?
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2016-03-03 at 09:04 PM.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground

Meanwhile Morlan suddenly flies over to Rime, and commands the other Burnouts to get away
    "I will handle him myself! I'm only 9999 PL lower than him! Vati may have planned to kill you later, but I'm going to stop you right here, right now! I protect my friends!"
    He fills his guitar-axe with Ki and he accesses his rage and begins to attack like a berserker at Rime.
    Starlight frowned. This ... this wasn't right. It was true they were killing people, but ... they just through they were protecting their friends. Doing what was right. How was that ... evil? It wasn't. She frowned at the screen.

Queen Kor

"It is not working! He did not come. Starlight what can we do?"
    "No no no no no...." Starlight moaned. She glanced at the monitors, observing the situation. 22 and 23 were out, Callins was confronting Vati ... an idea formed in her head. She summoned her phone, dialing Callins. Tapping a hoof, she waited for Callins to pick up.

"Callins, it's Starlight," she said. "Your sister and I need you back at the palace, stat!" Without waiting for him to reply, she hung up and used the phone to text a message to the entire alliance. It didn't sit right with her, killing these people, unless it was absolutely necessary.

Spare them, if you can.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

30. - Top - End - #240

University

Blast him!! Stellar Eradication! Artic exclaimed as a bright cerulean lance of ki orbited by several smaller ki blasts around the head of the lance shot out from Artic's arm at the rapidly approaching Talstrong.

Arcosian Embassy

Rime was actually surprised by the effectiveness of his own attack! That was easy! The feeling of such success eradicating any feelings of doubt or fear he had left. He can win this fight! The barbarian resumed his assault but Rime had an easier time keeping his distance and blocking. Was it his imagination or were his movements slightly slower...? You don't have to keep fighting! Rime insists. Stand down! Go home, we will not pursue you! Rime follows how Morlan follows between attacks, telegraphing which way he will swing next. He raises his Ki Rod to block the attack at an angle that will force Morlan to drop his guard. At that moment, he spins his Ki Rod around and attempts to spear it into Morlan again, aiming for his lungs so as to restrict his breathing even further.